Scuba and Skin

Story Info
She enjoys his services on a languid afternoon.
1.1k words
3.21
30.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the shaded enclosed veranda of the small guest house, two figures were lying side by side on their backs. Both wore sunglasses, even though the overhanging awning held off the glare of the afternoon sun. Kaito could smell the aloe lotion on Yuki's skin. She had put on a short beach dress of lime green cotton. In the privacy of their small patio, he had merely slipped into a pair of shorts and left his upper body uncovered.

After their return, Kaito had washed his diving suit in clear water. It was now hanging to dry in the warm breeze next to his fins, their bathing towels and a couple of t-shirts. Inside the suitcases other accessories waited, snorkels for skin diving, badminton rackets, coils of nylon rope... you never knew.

After their transit flight from the main island, this morning had been the first day of their vacation spent in the water, and the first open ocean diving experience ever for Yuki. Consequently, they were planning to take it easy the following day. Take a walk. Enjoy the gentle climate of the island. Stand on the shore, watching their shadows lengthen. After giving their bodies a day to recover, they would go out again with their respective diving groups. Better go slowly, Kaito had insisted, than risk headaches or worse.

'And,' Yuki asked 'was it worth setting out before sunrise for a chance to encounter sea turtles?'

Kaito recalled the round silhouettes of slowly swimming amphibians, visible against sunlit water overhead. He smiled. 'If we come out here again some other time and you are more experienced, I think you'd enjoy it too.'

'Mmmm. Perhaps. And when extreme lounging becomes an Olympic discipline, sign me up.' She licked the slightly grey-peppered hair on his temple, caught some of them between her front teeth and pulled. A low rumble of pleasure rose from Kaito's chest.

'It's true,'Yuki told him, 'I was amazed how far we can see underwater here. There were only small fishes around where we went in, which was fine with me, I can tell you. All those colours! I still see them around me when I close my eyes.'

'The people at the dive shop are nice,' he observed.

'They are,' assented Yuki. 'And their rental equipment was easy to use.'

'If you get the hang of this after a few trials, you could think about buying your own wetsuit that fits you perfectly.'

'Yes... if things continue like today, I guess you've got me hooked.'

'Hah, I bet you already marked the suit you wore as yours!'

'How's that?'

'Didn't you piss in it?'

He felt Yuki's body vibrate with laughter beside him. 'I did! How did you know? I pissed almost immediately after we went down. I figured, what the heck, it's the ocean, not a lousy pool.'

Kaito grinned. 'It's the pressure as you descend that does it. My very first diving instructor told me that there were only two kinds of divers: Those who piss in their wetsuits, and those who lie.'

'I like that! Oh no, it seems my instructor back home kept all the important information from us!' Still laughing, Yuki stretched languidly and raised her arms, placing her hands under her head. Kaito inhaled the sweet aroma of her sweat. 'Sooo,' she mused, 'how many more times do I visit the fishes before I grow webs between my toes?'

'You want me to check if they are already there?' Kaito asked.

Yuki nodded, a smile of anticipation forming on her lips. Caressing her feet was an art Kaito was developing to perfection. It never ceased to fascinate her how those sensations would travel upwards through her entire body up to the very top hof her head, calling forth that familiar rush inside her skull behind the ears. Sensing Kaito move and sit up beside her, she lazily settled into – 'Hey!'

He looked up from the beautifully shaped foot between his hands. Oh no. Yuki was not smiling any more. She had splayed her fingers palm down and was tilting her hand from side to side in the 'something is wrong' signal. He hadn't scraped her with his teeth, had he?

With a frown, Yuki took off her sunglasses. 'I mean, look at us. If I allow you to kiss my feet, are you supposed to grab a leg and pull it over the other to the side into your lap? So that you can comfortably sit while I do some sort of snake woman contortion?'

He carefully placed her leg on the mat again. 'I'm sorry, Yuki. That was very rude. I guess I am so infatuated with your feet that my brain took a shortcut.'

'Short circuit maybe? I think I'll do something to you tonight to help you remember.'

He looked down into her dark brown eyes, lit by a mischievous sparkle.

'Try again,' she instructed her beloved.

Kaito moved to sit in seiza on his heels before the mat. He bent down to lick the underside of one big toe, then the other. He gently held her left foot between his hands and exhaled, a familiar wave of feelings washing over him. As he ran the tip of his tongue over the sensitive toes, he could feel slow tremors starting to run through Yuki's body. As always, having her feet worshipped made her horny.

'Did you say your neoprene suit is going to be dry again by tonight?'

'Probably,' Kaito confirmed. 'Why?'

'Because you are going to spend the night in it. On your back, tied to the bed.'

With his lips closing around her toe, he closed his eyes. He felt his cock move and stiffen in anticipation of lying with his entire body enveloped and bound. And, if he knew Yuki at all, stimulated repeatedly to moaning frustration inside his sweaty prison, and left to twitch and writhe in vain.

He sighed.

'And if I can find any in an island shop, some fresh, burning wasabi or shoga in strategic places to keep you company.'

'Yuki!!'

'Yes, Kaito? You have a comment?'

Staring down into her face, Kaito observed drily 'Other than hoping that any and all shops and restaurant kitchens on the island are out of horseradish and ginger?' As she raised her eyebrows in mock enquiry, he bent down to place another kiss on her foot. 'None, Yuki. I am yours.'

He heard her sigh with contentment. Almost imperceptibly her legs opened further, sending a hint of her arousal into his widened nostrils.

Suddenly Kaito came to think that if she was planning to have him fixed on his back, with everything tightly covered in neoprene except the face, maybe at least she would take advantage of the situation and let him taste her as she rode the waves...