Scully Hunt

Story Info
Sexy X-Files Agent Dana Scully encounters a dark entity.
1.4k words
3.98
59.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasonX
JasonX
5 Followers

Scully burst into the warehouse, and quickly scanned for the suspect she had seen dart in here only moments ago. But all she saw now were stacks of old crates. "Weird, I could of sworn he went in here." she thought to herself, than a noise from above had her running up the stairs she spotted in the back of the room.

The upstairs was complete darkness, and turned out to be a maze of more crates, after she clicked on her flashlight. "Easy does it, Dana." she thought to herself, as she moved quietly forward, in search of her prey. But after ten minutes of no sign she had decided to give up. That's when she saw the box.

"That's an old quarantine case." she thought in surpass, wedging her light between some crates, so it could spotlight the over-sized steel briefcase, "Circa 1944, by the ID on it's lid." She blew off the dust, holstered her gun, and popped it open. Decades old carbonized O2 wafted out of it, revealing a circular black metal container contained in foam padding. It had a signal button set on it's top, "To release seal." noted Scully.

She pulled out a piece of yellowed paper and read it's typed paragraph:

" 'Warning! Warning! Isolation Unit contains Oracle entity, class-male. Do not open unless in a class 5 containment lab, and never with any females present. Extremely dangerous.' You've got to be kidding."

Holstering her weapon, she picked up the cylinder. "Must be some kind of a joke, and-" A noise in the distance startled her, and she dropped the device. It clattered to the floor, and she quickly scooped it back up. It was hissing now, and Dana could see the button had been pressed. "Oh great, now I've done it."

The hissing stopped, and she popped the lid the rest of the way to reveal it's empty interior. She dropped it back in the case and picked the light back up, preparing to leave. "Well that was a waste." she thought, and was about to go, when an odd feeling stole over her. She felt she wasn't alone, there was someone directly behind her. She spun around, and only saw the empty corridor between the crates. "What the-" she started to say, then she was violently knocked off her feet and onto her back.

Her gun tumbled away into the darkness, and the light spun across the floor to come to rest, it's beam focused across her prone body. Someone, or some thing was atop her, and Scully opened her eyes to see... nothing. But her arms and legs were complete immobilized, no matter how she struggled. "What's happening?! Who's there?" she demanded.

"Me..." hissed a voice like broken glass, that seemed to come from everywhere at once. "Who... who are you? stammered Scully.

"I... am... an Oracle. Free after... so long." hissed the bizarre voice, that sounded very masculine to her. "What do you want? Let me go!" she spoke back to it, as she felt what seemed like many hands caressing her. "I want... you... I need your... passion." he said back, for to Dana it seemed to be the very essence of manhood.

The caressing changed quickly to a wild groping, that pulled at her clothes and body. She was lifted into the air and her overcoat, shoes, and jacket were torn off, then her skirt, and pantyhose. She tumbled back to the cement, and still couldn't move her limbs. Her neck was free though and she peered down the length of her slim body, and saw the buttons of her blouse begin to pop off one by one. Then the shirt was pulled open, revealing her haughty breasts encased in a black lace bra. Scully gasped at the brutality of the creature.

She felt wispy claw-like hands slide up her stomach, past her ribs, and under the cups of her bra. They began to writhmicly squeeze her breasts. "You can't do this, I'm a government agent!" Scully screamed.

"That is... what the... last one... said." the entity growled, "She... lasted nearly... an hour. That was... 50 years past. Now... silence." A phantasmal band encircled Dana's throat, permeated it, and then shrouded her vocal cords. To her horror, Scully found she could no longer speak. And then her panties began to move.

As the demon hands continued to grope her breasts, tugging her nipples into hardness, her underwear began to slide off. She tried to twist her torso and legs, but to no effect. Past her hips, to her knees, then her ankles. Then they popped off, floated up and forward, coming to hover above her face. They disappeared into the darkness, and a twin pair of spectral ruby eyes flashed for a moment, leering down at her. "Now... the real fun... begins!" the Oracle cooed.

Twin tentacles encircled her knees and pried her legs apart, then her ass was tilted up and spectral claws tugged at her vaginal lips, pulling them open. Scully closed her eyes tightly, and howled a silent scream as the pressure on her groin increased then the being exploded into her. It filled her completely, and rested there for a moment.

Then it withdrew part-way, then slid back in. It continued with this motion, in and out, in and out. "It's like being fucked with a hot icicle." thought the ravaged Scully, as she began to rise into the air, coming to rest floating nearly a meter in the air. The rutting continued at a steady pace, and Scully began to moisten against the spectral cock. Against her own volition she began to move in rhythm with the oracle, and she gasped as it began to thrust faster and harder.

She began to moan, deeply at first, than her panting increased in pitch until she was nearly screaming in ecstasy. Her first orgasm tore through abdomen and cunt like an electrical shock, and as she came again, then again, she felt the spectral creature stiffen against her, then it came too.

It writhed within her, it's incandescent tentacles twisted tightly, making her gasp, then it released her. Scully fell to the floor, gasping for breath. After nearly a minute she had regained enough strength to stand, and as she quickly buttoned up her long blouse she turned to look behind her, and gasped.

There, on the floor, lay the Oracle, and Scully could see it. Mostly, anyway. It seemed even more tired then her, panting and exhausted.

"If I can see it, maybe it's materialized." muttered the investigator, her scientific instincts returning fast, "Where's my gun?"

She spun around, scanning fast for her weapon, and spotted it several meters away. She dived for it, but not fast enough. The Oracle came out of his trance almost instantly, and tore through the air like lightning. Scully was propelled to her hands and knees, just a couple of meters from the pistol, and she gasped as the tentacles encircled her arms, legs and waist.

"Not... so fast... bitch..." snarled the creature, "I'm not... finished yet!"

"No!" screamed Scully, as she felt the specter push into her doggy style, and start pounding her with twice the power as before.

Then she moaned in astonishment as a second spectral cock materialized and pushed it's way into her ass, and began thrusting in sync with the one below it. As the twin fucking continued, Scully began to writhe with her rapist. Even though the cocks were ice cold, the friction of the rapid intercourse was heating her groin and ass like an erotic bonfire.

"Emmm-Yea!" she gasped, arching her sinewy back, as the Oracle, encouraged by her exhalations, increased his speed and strength, slamming into her now like a jackhammer.

"Yes! Yes!! YES!!" screamed Scully, as she came suddenly, and the Oracle screamed an unearthly howl of ecstasy, cumming with her.

They collapsed to the floor, and Scully was released once again. Summoning all the strength left in her abused body, she leaped out of his loose grip, reached her gun, and swung around to face her attacker.

"NO!" shouted the materialized entity, realizing he had let his guard down.

"You're all right, but I've had better." said Scully, and she emptied the clip into the monster.

It gave off a pitiful scream, and vanished in a blast of amber light, leaving the bruised and sore FBI agent swaying, barely able to stand. She stood like that for nearly a minute, then lowered her weapon, and quickly dressed.

She gave one last look over her shoulder, at the ancient and empty quarantine case, then shrugged.

"Fuck the Truth..." she muttered, and walked away.

JasonX
JasonX
5 Followers