Sculpting Mei-Lien Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

Sitting myself in the hallow between her hips and the upper portion of her recumbent form, I could not resist the temptation to revisit her breasts. As distinguished from my earlier visit to them, her breasts were now two firm mounds on her chest, their former conic shape having been transformed into rounded hills on the top of which had been stationed alert looking red sentinels. Having already become intimately acquainted with the sentinels, I concentrated on the hills, cupping them in my hands and squeezing them gently to test their resilience, a test which they seemed to enjoy as much as I enjoyed administering it. After a few minutes, I abandoned her breast and slid my hands down her ribcage to the reddish groove left by her girdle. Running my fingers along her waist, I heard her sigh as I examined the vestiges of the indentations made by the rope. Letting my hands roam further down her body, I came to the pink hemisphere of her lower belly. There I spent a little time, fascinated by the way it undulated and twitched as I palpated its firmness.

While I was working on her tummy, Mei-Lien, either consciously or unconsciously, shifted her pelvis in a way which made her crotch more accessible and intimated that she might welcome my attention to that region as well. However, keeping in mind that this dalliance was not destined to end up in bed, I hesitated and sought her permission before moving my investigation there. When she nodded her consent, I changed my position on the couch so that I could rest her legs on my thighs and spread them enough to open a passage along her inner legs to her vulva. This portion of Mei-Lien's anatomy was quite different from that of other women whom I had known. Specifically, her entire pelvic region was more compact than theirs, and her buttock was flatter and less well padded. On the other hand, I was pleased to note that her upper thighs and mons possessed the same satiny texture which I consider to be one of the marvels of the female anatomy.

Sliding my hands along her inner thighs, I slowly made my way to the summit at their junction, taking time to savor the terrain over which I was traveling. When I reached the summit, Mei-Lien reflexively captured my hand in the silken glove of her groin, where I was content to leave it for as long as she wanted. As she relaxed her grip, I carefully folded back her outer labia while monitoring her reaction to my intrusion. Seeing no sign of objection to what I was doing, I asked her, "Would you like me to try to relieve some of the tension which you told me has been building since we began your training? I believe that I could give you great pleasure, and I know that I would enjoy helping your body achieve the goal toward which it has been striving. On the other hand, I will certainly understand if you would be embarrassed to have me witness your having a solo orgasm, especially one which does not involve intercourse."

In spite of the highly charged and undignified situation in which she found herself, Mei-Lien managed to smile at my final sentence and retorted, "At this point, it would be a little ridiculous for me to starting being concerned about your watching my body perform. For the past week I have allowed you essentially complete control over my body, and today I put it on open display for you. Furthermore, we Chinese do not share your western hang-ups about sex. In particular, sexual gratification without intersection is not taboo, although it is traditional that it is the woman who gratifies the man and not the other way round. Nonetheless, after a week of frustration, I am ready to break with tradition and find out whether your skills live up to their billing."

Challenged by her reply, I told her to fold her arms in back of her head and adjust her position so that one of her legs was lying in my lap and the other hung over the side of the couch, thereby giving myself unobstructed access to my target. I next used my fingers to comb aside the pubic hair shielding her vulva to fully expose the intricate structure beneath. From the glistening coat of her own secretions, it was obvious that Mei-Lien's body was well primed for the treatment that I intended to give it. Thus, without further preliminaries, I lubricated my finger with the secretions at the entrance to her vagina and, encountering essentially no resistance, sank two of them into her waiting sheaf. In response to this invasion, Mei-Lien threw back her head and emitted a few words which, being in Mandarin, were unintelligible to me but unambiguous in their meaning. As my fingers explored the walls of her vagina, I could feel the ring through which they had entered tighten and the muscles surrounding them perform subtle contractions which seemed designed to draw them deeper. Turning my hand so that my thumb could reach her clitoris, I used it to strum the sides of its protective hood, trying to synchronize my strumming with the rhythm of her contractions. Working in unison, we were like a pair of musicians, the playing of one encouraging the other to greater virtuosity. The difference was that we both playing the same instrument and that instrument was the beautifully tuned body of a young woman approaching orgasm.

Sensing that our duet was fast approaching its crescendo, I moved my free hand up Mei-Lien's front and used it to transmit the rhythm from her lower body to other portions of her body. She soon rewarded my efforts by performing a sensuous, supine dance in which her entire body undulated like a snake slithering along the ground. However, this dance was of short duration and came to an abrupt end when her orgasm took command of her body, making her inner thighs clamp around the hand invading her vagina and convulsing her upper body into a fetal position, curled around the hand which had been roaming her front.

Pleased to have been able to deliver, I was happy to leave Mei-Lien on my lap while she enjoyed the aftermath of her hard earned orgasm. When she at last leaned back and resumed the relaxed pose in which she had begun, a look of contentment spread across her face as she expressed to her gratitude. "I have never had such an experience before! We Chinese are brought up to know that true success comes only after hard work. However, I had not realized before that that dictum applies to sex as well. In fact, I had not appreciated that sex can be art form, and not just an accident which happens in the throes of passion. You have taught me the pleasure that comes from ones sex life being orchestrated and not just left to chance. I hope that you have found me a worthy pupil and that you will want to continue educating me."

"Mei-Lien, you should have no doubts about either your precocity as a student or about the joy which you give your teacher. You are the most sensual woman whom I have ever met, and I consider it a privilege to help you develop your sensuality for your own benefit as well as that of the men who are lucky enough to be your lovers. However, I think that we both have had enough for the day, and so I am going to send you home after you shower and tidy yourself up a little."

As she had at the end of her previous visit, Mei-Lien took her time in the bathroom, enough time to not only shower and restore her coiffure but also to recover from and consider what had transpired during the last hour. As a consequence, by the time she emerged, she was no longer a woman who was abandoning herself to her sexual drives, and her normal sense of modesty and decorum had returned. Thus, she was not longer naked but was wrapped in a a bath-towel when she rejoined me. In addition, her demeanor was that of the thoughtful, somewhat reserved person whom I had known prior to the change in her curriculum and the concomitant radical change in our relationship. Ignoring my presence, she gathered up her clothes, returned to the bathroom, and returned again, dressed as she had been when she arrived.

It was clear from her behavior that she was avoiding the need to confront me, and so I simply stood aside as she put on her coat and prepared to depart. Then, already at the door, she turned and said, "Please excuse my impoliteness. This afternoon has been a formative but troubling experience for me. When I arrived, I had spent a week unable to think of little else besides my body and what, under your guidance, I was learning about both its potential and its cravings; and I came here wanting both its potential to be realized and its cravings satisfied. However, now that you have helped me to achieve both those goals, I find myself staggered at my own licentiousness. You must remember that the China in which I grew up was one of the most sexually repressed societies which the world has ever known. Communists discourage individual gratification of any sort, particularly sexual gratification. Indeed, during the Cultural Revolution, the sexual distinctions between men and women were denied and suppressed. Men and women dressed alike and were prohibited from overt expressions of their sexuality. I am fortunate to have been young enough during that period to have not suffered from it directly. Nonetheless, I was brought up in a society in which its residual effects still determined social norms. I am telling you all this because I want you to understand that my present state of confusion was not caused by anything which you have done, but, instead, that its origin has nothing to do with you and is only a symptom of the cultural differences to which you alluded earlier. Thus, I am hoping that you will give me time to figure out my own feelings about these issues. It may be sometime before I am ready to return, but I assure you that, in the meantime, I will continue to exercise my stomach and work on my posture."

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers
12