Scythian Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This clerk's name badge identified him as Bryan. Doris noted that he was checking her out on the way up to the two of them and she put on a little show for him. She stretched trying to reach a ball cap from a high rack, giving him a good view of her skinny waist and her buoyant tits, and then she dropped the hat, taking her time to pick it up. By the time Doris stood back up, Bryan was there and apparently very eager to help the two redheads.

"Can I help you?" Bryan asked smiling, showing off a mouthful of too-white teeth.

"Maybe," Doris said, a flirty tone in her voice. "I'd like this hat," she added after a second. Doris scanned the store quickly. There was no one else in here besides herself and Genie. A dirty thought crossed her mind, one that Doris thought flashed through thousands of people's minds when seeing a hot clerk all alone in the middle of a clothing store. She looked at Genie and smiled.

"Genie, make sure no one else comes in here, but stay close," she whispered to Genie with a wink.

"Anything else?" he asked suggestively.

"Yeah, I'd like 10 pair of blue jeans in this size," Doris said, pretending she didn't get the implications of his question. She handed Bryan the pair of Kylee's jeans and he nodded. Bryan's smile dropped for a split second before responding.

"Anything else today, ladies?"

"Yeah," Doris said looking at Genie and smiling. She felt a tingle and Genie's eyes grew larger than normal. "This shirt doesn't seem to fit," Doris said, grabbing the hem and pulling it up over her head. She felt her tits bounce free in the cold store air, her dusty pink nipples instantly hardening. "Do you have anything that might fit better?"

"Well, I'd need to....uh...." Bryan stammered.

"Get a good measurement?" Doris purred. Bryan nodded, his jaw slack and mouth gaping as Doris turned her back into him, rubbing her bare back against his shirt. Her hands moved to his, lifting them to her bare breasts, a shiver going through her spine as the new girls were covered for the first time by a hand that wasn't hers. Already the electric heat started pulsing through her body; the build up slower, the extra time more enjoyable than the instant revving of her engine she experienced only an hour ago. The wet inferno began to heat up in her belly as the fingers started to move, rubbing and pinching her nipples between them. Doris let out a soft sigh, her eyes shut, her lips slightly sucked in between her teeth as she concentrated on the feelings coursing through her body.

Doris let out a low moan as Bryan's hands snaked over her body, one hand moving back and forth between her tits, caressing them, teasing them, playing with her nipples, and the other slid lower over her stomach

"Feel's nice," he said, leaning down to her ear, his breath crashing into the ticklish skin of her neck. Goosebumps rode a wave of shivers through Doris's body.

"Honey, this isn't anything, yet," Doris said playfully. She and Genie exchanged a knowing glance and Bryan's fingers ventured further down, skirting Doris's abs and meeting the top of her sweats. "Not yet," she said and spun away from the clerk, noting how delicious it felt to have her boobs move with her and jiggle. She could only imagine what it looked like to her two onlookers. Her eyes met Genie's and she smiled devilishly. "I don't think we need any one else coming into the store, do we?" Doris said cutely, putting her arms behind her back and smiling cutely, her right foot twisting slowly on her toes. The effect was immediately noticeable on Bryan and the impish, big-chested look made his cock jump.

"I could get..." he said slowly, some sense slowly ebbing back into his brain, trying to over come the shock of the situation. Genie moved in front of him, her come-fuck-me eyes looking deep into his, her index finger laying on his lips, quieting him.

"No, you won't get fired," she said softly. She moved away from Bryan, circling behind him like a shark, her hands trailing to his chest and staying there as she moved. It was only until she was pressing her lithe frame into his back that her hands moved, dancing down Bryan's fit chest and stomach, slowly untucking his shirt as her finger tips swayed. It was time for Doris's eyes to take in the view as Bryan's lightly-fuzzed, tanned and toned stomach came into play.

"Maybe you're not just another metro-sexual clone," she said, hooking her thumb in her sweats, the motion hitching them low enough she knew there would be two sets of eyes looking at the luscious crimson fur that was just exposed. She closed the distance to Bryan, her petite hips swinging with all the seduction Doris could muster. She was made aware of how wet she was getting again, the seam of the pants softly stroking her distended lips with each movement she made. Her muscles quivered under her skin as a sensuous chill ran though her body, running from her pussy to her toes and thenlike a shot to the back of her head, her whole body tingling with after shocks.

Her fingers joined Genie's, moving along the clerk's belly, tickling the skin. Doris forcefully unbuckled Bryan's belt and unsnapped the fly. The zipper came down and Doris's lips closed on his neck, tasting the salt that was accumulating there. She pulled him down by his shirt, her teeth finding his ear a split second after it was enveloped by her lips.

"Did your fingers go all shy?" Doris whispered, her lips brushing Bryan's ear lobe every time they moved. She felt Bryan's ear move with his smile only an instant before his fingers found her tits, her nipples, playing again. Doris's hands moved down to Bryan's boxers, finding the waist band and another pair of hands at the same time. Her eyes drifted to find Genie's over Bryan's shoulder, the emerald pools almost a reflection of each other as four hands found Bryan's hard cock. Doris's fingers tangled with Genie's as they stroked his growing rod, pulling it free from the silk confines. Bryan gasped as it was brought into fresh air. His hand moved down Doris's skin, the feel of his rough finger tips tickling her and making her jump. The motion made her free tit jiggle delightfully and she moaned as she playfully bit his ear.

The feeling of his fingers going lower, finding her new thick, silky patch of blood-red fur made her whole body shiver and Doris felt herself cum from the touch. It came out of nowhere, but the next thing she knew, she was on her knees, her legs shaking, and her hands were still gripping Bryan's cock. Opening her eyes was a Herculean task, the glittered blackness giving way to store light filtering in through half-lidded eyes. She found herself staring at his cock, she felt her tongue snake out to wet her lips. Doris could feel the heat radiating from him on her cheeks. The smell of his arousal was palpable; sweat and pre-cum mingling in the air, tickling Doris's nose. Genie's hands were joining her own in softly stroking the rigid pole and her eyes were devouring the scene.

A shiver ran through Doris, seemingly collecting in her sex, making a circuit from deep within her to her clit and back again. She could feel the moisture gathering on her pussy lips just before it dripped slowly to her sweats and ran in a thin sheen down her thighs. The wet heat quickened the sensations boiling under her skin. The need to taste filled her mind, but something was pushing that thought out, something she couldn't place.

With a devilish grin, she stood up, her hands still stroking the meat contained in her and Genie's hands. She flashed Genie a look and she felt the growingly familiar tingle go through her mind. Genie's face twisted into a devilish smile as well.

"Bryan," Doris said, shifting her gaze up to his face. His hazel eyes opened dreamily, trying to stay focused on her eyes, but his shuddering body kept forcing them closed. His mouth was open, his breath coming in ragged gasps as the girls worked his cock. "Bryan, I need you to listen to me, honey," Doris said, running one of her hands up to his cheek, stroking it lightly with her nails, the other moving down to his balls, letting Genie have full access to his rampant tool while she hefted his steaming balls.

"Ye...yeah?" stammered Bryan, obviously fighting to clear his head.

"Bryan, I'd really like to get a shirt from you."

"Uh...what? Um...okay," he said, his brain trying to fight back to reason.

"But not today," Doris said, dropping her hand back down to Bryan's cock, rubbing her thumb on the throbbing purple head. A dejected look crossed Bryan's face only to be replaced by a full body shiver, forcing him to fight to keep standing. "Are you working tomorrow?"

"Nooo," Bryan half-moaned.

"Bryan, we're going to ask again," Doris said, her hand moving to stroke Bryan's rod faster while rolling his heavy sac around in her hand. Genie's fingers sped up to match Doris's strokes and it looked like Genie was helping to hold him up. She closed the space between them and Bryan's cock started making small strokes on her belly, smearing his drooling pre-cum on her creamy flesh. She pushed lower and Genie followed suit, the two girls jerking him off feverishly while his mushroom drifted through Doris's carpet. "Are you going to be working tomorrow?"

Bryan swallowed hard and tried to croak out an answer but couldn't. He nodded dreamily as another shiver ran through his body, almost sending him to his knees.

"Good," Doris said, speeding up even more, her thumb stroking over the fleshy crown of his head on every pass. "Then tomorrow, we'll let you cum," she said and stopped abruptly, bouncing up on her toes to kiss his cheek. Laughing devilishly she pushed away and Genie quickly followed suit, leaving Bryan with his cock twitching and a dumbfounded look on his face. Doris nearly skipped out of the store, stopping occasionally to turn around and look at Bryan, knowing she was giving him a great view of her bouncing tits as she did so. Doris grabbed a shirt off the rack on her way by and pulled it on over her head. It was still a snug fit over her chest, but it wasn't stretched as much as the one she had been wearing.

"Head home?" Doris asked Genie once they were out in the mall's plaza again. Genie looked around at all the faces looking at them, the effect not being lost on Doris, either. "Genie, did all of these..."

"Yes, they all saw us in the store with Jackie while you were 'shopping' for a new waist."

"Maybe we should get the fuck out of here before we're gang raped," Doris said, looking for the nearest exit. She felt a tingle run though her brain again.

"Like you'd protest," Genie said under her breath.

"What was that?" Doris almost shouted. Anger started to cloud her face until Genie smiled her perfect smile and the two moved as fast as they could for the exit.

12