Scythian Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genie's finger popped quietly from her mouth, her tongue following behind it, wetting her lips slowly before gliding back between those perfect pink petals and meeting her tongue. The finger drifted slowly down her body, glistening in the golden glow, changing its path and weaving circles as it kept time with the music, going ever lower. The digit found the top of what remained of her waistband and cut in to it slightly. The final graze of her fingernail destroyed what was left of the jogging pants and they pooled around her feet. Moving before Doris could see, Genie's hands cupped the freshly exposed pussy, her hips starting to rock vigorously with the music. She violently ground against her hand for a few moments, her gyrations never missing a beat, her fingers working the thin fabric to play with the pussy under it.

Then the music stopped. Silence filled the air between them, silence punctuated by raspy breath and the wet sounds of Doris's fingers flying on her own soaked snatch. A heavy drum beat made Doris jump, her fingers raking unexpectedly across her clit, making her cry out in pleasure. Genie moved with the beat, her hand uncoiling from her crotch, her fingers glistening in the dim light.

There was the perfection incarnate where her hand had just been. Doris lost herself in the sight of the open, cum slicked pussy before her. The lips were open wide and very delicate, the rest of the gyrating sex was perfectly formed, smooth, and wet. Her proud little clit was standing at full attention, just peeking out from under its folded hood of flesh, the little pearl just as wet as the rest of the pink silk, and begging to be sucked, licked, and nibbled. Doris couldn't see a hint of hair on either side of the invitingly open slit of her Genie, but the red thatch that was above that object of desire was nearly as thick as her own new, cum slicked carpet.

Her own pink tongue snaked out and wet her lips, and Doris realized that she was softly playing with her pussy again. A last, loud beat of an ethereal drum sounded and Genie fell to her knees in front of Doris, the folds of her pussy lips still visible in shadow in the cleavage of her hanging breasts as she leaned forward on her arms. Her face was inches away from the junction of Doris's thighs, the heat of Genie's breath crashing against her skin.

"Wow," Doris said after a few seconds, her hands leaving her soaked crotch.

"What does my Mistress desire?" Genie asked, her voice almost purring as she let her breath caress Doris's excited sex. She shuddered and involuntarily rolled on her side as her stomach muscles fluttered again. She forced herself up again, Genie still prostrated before her, those eyes staring deeply into those of her panting mistress.

"I wish that you could feel exactly what I feel in every sensual and sexual manner."

Doris sighed, her muscles rippling under her skin at the tingling from the heat from Genie's breath and body. Doris could see Genie's body try to curl in on itself. Her eyes closed slowly and her back arched forward, her arms and legs trembling under her. After a few delicious seconds, she seemed to regain herself, and Genie picked her head back up to look Doris in the eyes. Her whole body glistened with sweat in the low light.

"I wish," Doris said quietly, "that every time I touch you, I feel that exact touch on my own skin, in the same place I'm touching you."

Genie took a step closer, her body still reeling with her own senses as well as those of her mistress. Doris leaned forward, her ass sliding on the wet couch cushion, her body aching from the intense orgasms she'd been experiencing, and examined at Genie's pussy from only an inch away.

Doris felt breath on her mound; hot breath coming in ragged gasps. Both women moaned lowly, almost growling from the hot caress, a little shiver coursing through them. Slowly, Doris stuck her tongue out, tentative, trembling with desire and curiosity. As she felt the soft tip make contact with Genie's silken folds, she felt the same contact on her own pussy, the feeling making her jump. Licking more fervently, she tasted Genie's honeyed cum on her tongue, feeling her own phantom tongue touching herself.

"Oh my god!" Doris moaned, her lips seeking Genie's clit. "I could live off your cunt! You taste absolutely divine!"

The words made Genie moan, the impact of the breath of each one making the linked sexes quiver. Doris took a long lap of Genie's slit and then slid her tongue in as far as it could go, feeling the moist intruder slide inside her own, aching hole.

"It's like I'm drinking nectar that's never been tasted before. It's like I'm drinking ambrosia," Doris said, coming up for air. Genie sighed deeply and looked down at the set of green eyes peering through the crimson curtain below her.

"Mistress, my legs . . ." is all she managed to say before Doris lapped the juices tenderly from her snatch and locked her lips around the quivering clit before her. Doris moaned as she drank in Genie's sex, the motions on her own inexperienced sex making her come hard and fast again.

"How about that for a name, honey?" Doris said after letting her body come down from the high and ride the waves of ecstasy. "Ambrosia."

"Mmmm, given the context, Doris, I love it," Ambrosia said deliciously.

Both girls smiled devilishly and Doris stood up, her body rubbing against Ambrosia's nipples, rocking her furry mound against Ambrosia's almost bare sex. Both girls shivered again, Doris getting a double dose of excitement from the touch.

"I think I'll call you Amber for short," Doris said, smiling. She kissed Genie square on the lips, but softly. Their tongues danced around each others, parting quickly, with both girls out of breath.

"I love that, too, Doris," Genie said, her eyes opening a split second after Doris's.

"Amber. I wish my hips were shaped as the ones we chose earlier today," Doris said, clearing her throat and trying to sound like she was in authority.

"Your wish is granted," Amber said.

She ran her hands down Doris's frame from her heaving sweat-slicked chest down the curve of her ribs and along the new swell of Doris's hips. Her fingers dragged lightly along the new crest of the hipbones and down along the thick thatch of ruby hair nestled between them. Doris closed her eyes and let the electricity fill her body and the sensuality fog her mind. She felt as if she was falling, but she knew it was just the tingle of her new friend's touch.

"Amber, I wish I had the waist we selected earlier today," Doris said, the strength in her voice waning as her belly warmed and she felt a fresh wetness between her legs. Amber closed the distance between them, their nipples wrestling with each other as the two girls breathed.

She leaned in to Doris's ear and let her lips nibble on the lobe as she spoke. "Your wish is granted."

Doris felt herself falling faster and faster as Amber's hands slid over her body, her thumbs joining at her clit for a split second before traveling up through her bush to her belly button and then to her new, narrow waist. Ambrosia's fingernails stroked up and down the skin there, moving from the swell of Doris's new tits down to narrow waist and back down to the flaring hips. Doris blacked out from the sensation, falling on the couch as her body over-rode her mind in pure desire and hyper-sensation. She came to seconds later to Amber cradling her body, the hot flesh of the girls sliding in the sheen of sweat they both had developed.

"Amber," Doris said after her eyes could focus again. "I wish to have the ass we selected earlier today," her voice just a whisper, trembling and almost silent.

Ambrosia's fingers again slithered across her new body, the tips and nails just barely caressing Doris's new figure. She felt herself coming in a continuous flow now from that touch and from the anticipation of something more than fingers caressing her skin and new form.

They kissed again, hot breath colliding an instant before wet lips and searching tongues found each other, dancing into each other's mouths.

"There is one last thing I want before I check out this new body of mine," Doris said, breaking the kiss after an eternity of electricity raced up and down her spine.

She felt the briefest of tingles shortly before Amber's eyes flashed wide in surprise, lust, and shock. Doris barely hesitated before sliding two of her fingers up inside Amber's dripping sex, feeling the movements copied on her own wanton flesh. She felt the Genie's hymen only for an instant before her fingers broke through the thin barrier. Doris shared Amber's pain for an instant before total darkness embraced her.

12