Sea Breeze, Free Me

Story Info
Mallon finds real freedom in divorce recovery.
1k words
3.62
22.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers

Even after two years, Mallon could still feel the sting of realizing that she had lost her husband's interest. The marriage didn't last long after that day. His attention had been captured by another, and with the kids out of the house, there was no reason in his mind to stick around. She had been mother and devoted wife for 23 years to the only man she had known. How could it have been so easy for him to abandon her?

She had done most of what he asked of her. She stayed fit, exercising daily to shave years off her 40 year-old figure. She gave her body to him every Saturday night and many Tuesdays and Wednesdays too. She had gone down on him, pretending to enjoy it, even swallowing just to give him pleasure. Yet the same love and attention had never been returned to her. She felt that she was somehow undeserving, and so she tried even harder to be a pleaser.

She had grown to believe that orgasms were the god's gift to men and not something that was intended for ladies. She didn't believe what she heard or read on the topic and considered the big O a myth that was propagated by the same people that sold health and beauty products. The one time that she had come close was from a well-placed jet in a Jacuzzi bathtub when they had stolen away for the weekend. But he had managed to take that one away when he walked into the room to use the toilet.

She had left that all behind when she sold the house and everything that she couldn't pack into the car and moved to the coast, taking her share of the divorce settlement. She looked forward to a new life, away from the memories of a small Midwest town. It felt good to shed the prying eyes of the local gossips and vultures, single and married alike. She was once again a carefree Mallon, free from the chains of that small town; looking for adventure not a husband.

The morning sun shown brightly into the bedroom and a slight breeze ruffled the curtains, bringing in the fresh sea air. The soft rhythmic breathing and the rustling of the sheets beside gave her a warm feeling inside. Beside her was the partner who had helped free her of the myth, to help her release the last of the chains that had bound her for so many years.

She rolled out of bed, her nipples stiffening from the coolness of the breeze. Mallon went into the bathroom and admired her shape in the mirror before she sat. The years of hard work had paid off, she loved the way that she looked. Her pale white skin set off a lovely contrast against her red hair. Her green eyes further betrayed her Scotch-Irish heritage. Her breasts were small, too small for many men's tastes, but they still sat where they had when she was in her teens. Best of all, her 5'10" frame made her look even slimmer than she really was. She slipped on her robe and slipped from the bedroom.

She poured a glass of orange juice as she walked through the kitchen. The warm sunlight greeted her smile when she stepped onto the deck. The breeze ran down the beach, carrying the scent of the sea and passing through her hair and beneath her robe. The feeling of the breeze was quite sensual, passing through her still damp pubic hair. She sat in the sunlight, enjoying the sun's warmth on her skin, the fresh breeze, and the spectacular view.

A soft voice carried over the breeze, "morning mal." Mallon turned and kissed Jen when she leaned toward her, her hand brushing along Jen's bare thigh.

Mallon whispered, "Good morning lover, sleep well?" She felt her heart swell, with lusty feeling building in her tummy.

"After you wore me out last night, how could I not sleep!" said Jen with a sly smile. Mallon admired Jen's long, tanned legs when she bent over to tie her running shoes. Her legs disappeared into brief pink shorts that barely covered her firm ass, exposing the velvet folds between her legs. "Ok, I'm off, I'll be back in an hour or so." Jen blew her a kiss and strode over the sand toward the water. Mallon watched her jog until she was lost in the morning haze.

Mallon stepped through the door into the kitchen and off to the bathroom. She decided that she would freshen up while Jen was on her jog. She adjusted the water temperature until it was just right. She pickup up her razor and cream and slid into the tub. She lathered up her leg and removed the cream with the razor. Using slow long strokes, she admired her taunt legs and soft brown skin. Then she did the other leg. After she finished, she sat soaking in the tub, watching the water tickle her feet. The tingling sensation of the gently flowing water gave her an idea. She slid her hips up the tub toward the spout. The water ran down the inside of her thigh, the sensation made her pull back slightly, then she adjusted herself and raised her venus mound, letting the water trickle over her lips. The warm water loosened her velvet folds, still she used her fingers to part them slightly, so that the trickle entered her slit. She moved her hips up and down, directing the trickle to different sensitive spots. Finally, she raised her hips higher, directing the stream to her clit. The circling steam set off tingles that ran through her stomach up to her nipples. The muscles inside her tightened, then she felt waves ripple through her body as she exploded in orgasm.

She lay back in the warm water, panting and feeling disjoint from this world. Her eyes were closed and she listened to the water trickling into her bath. As her energy subsided, she relaxed and entered into thoughts of the woman, who just a couple of years earlier was bound by a love that wasn't satisfying. Yet, she was happy, thinking that she was doing exactly as a woman should do. Was she really happy or naïve?

rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers