Sea Cruise Pt. 01

Story Info
Sea cruise evolves into a love boat of events.
2.3k words
4.39
60.4k
37

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following narrative details events that took place on a sea cruise 17 years ago. Seems like ancient history now. My husband Walter and I were in our late 40's at the time and it would still be a few years before we enthusiastically broadened our sex life by including other couples and participating in group sex often. Back then it was something we only entertained in our thoughts, but when you least expect it life altering events happen. When it did it proved to be the first step in a more adventurous and robust sex life for us. At the time we thought it was a once in a life time experience. Something completely out of the ordinary, which would never occur again. Instead it got us thinking about actively indulging further with our latent sexual desires and fantasies. Which we eventually did and have never looked back.

Kind of a long story that required me to present it in multiple parts, so please bear with that. Plus it might start out a bit slow or uneventful for some, but the "tempo" will increase as things progress.

And as always, comments are welcomed as long as they are constructive. Thank you.

*****

It all takes place during a cruise in February of 2002. Five months after 9/11. If you remember, the travel industry crashed precipitously after 9/11 and stayed moribund for a long while. At least a year or more. At the time we thought about canceling, but decided against it. The cruise line was Royal Caribbean and it was a seven-day eastern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan, Puerto Rico.

The flight to San Juan went fine. Including a flight change in Atlanta. We couldn't have asked for a more uneventful trip with nearly half empty planes on both flights. Once we arrived in San Juan we were transported to the cruise ship with plenty of time to spare. When registering prior to boarding we learned we were upgraded to a larger stateroom. Not because we're frequent "cruisers", although we have cruised with Royal Caribbean before, but because there were so many cancellations they had plenty of staterooms to upgrade people as a promotional tool.

While we waited for our luggage we checked out our stateroom. It was twice the size of the one we reserved. The size of two rooms, versus one large one, with double queen size beds. A huge balcony. Twice as large as any we've ever had before. Plus an over sized bathroom with a shower stall that could easily accommodate four people. It even had a small built-in bench.

When our luggage was dropped off outside the door we went to retrieve it. That's when I noticed hardly any of the staterooms down the long hall had luggage in front of them. Just the one next to us and a few more scattered randomly down the hallway. My guess is three quarters, or 75%, of the staterooms on this side of the deck were vacant. And most likely the entire deck.

Once the cruise ship departed and was out on the open sea we went to dinner. For our seating, being the first of the evening, the main dining room was barely half full. A good indicator the cruise ship was filled to half capacity at best. Which when it was all said and done made for a very enjoyable cruise without the hassle a full complement of passengers. Good for us paying customers who were on the cruise, not so good for the cruise line.

At this point I'll focus mainly on the purpose of this narrative, which is to share a memorable experience with two other passengers. The first encounter was the very next morning. Walter got up before I did to take his morning walk on the top deck. When I got up I decided to sit on the balcony to wait for him to return. I'm typically a slow riser and it takes me a while to get recalibrated when I first wake up.

While sitting there our neighbors came out on to the balcony next to ours. Since there is a privacy fence, or wall, separating all the balconies I could hear them but not see them. Once I knew they were there I kept quiet as a mouse so as not to be intrusive in any way.

At first they just chit chatted about what was on the agenda for the day before the man asked if it was possible to get a blow job. Which caught my immediate attention and jolted me wide awake.

When it did, I thought it might be best to return to the stateroom, but decided it might be interesting to eaves drop on things. Simply put, my curiosity got the better part of me.

"Been a while since you sucked my cock Elaine, and it would be a great way to start what looks like will be a beautiful day and vacation."

"Been a while?"...a female voice responded. "I sucked your cock last night Ron, just before you stuffed it in my ass. Don't you remember? Where's your mind this morning? No need to answer...it's obviously migrated to your dick."

"How could I forget. Plus fucking that incredible asshole of yours. But that was last night. This is now. Maybe it's the salt air, but there would be nothing I'd like better than for you to wrap those luscious lips and mouth of yours around my cock out here on the balcony."

"But what if someone should see or hear us?"

"The only way that could happen is if another cruise ship pulled up along side us. Plus I'm pretty sure the staterooms on both sides of us are empty. As most of the rooms appear to be on this deck."

With that said, I heard a chair move before it became quiet for a while. Then after a few minutes I could hear Ron moaning ever so softly along with muted slurping sounds. Of which the later was the distinct noise made when someone is sucking cock.

Ron's moaning and groaning became a bit louder and more frequent while the sound of Elaine sucking his cock increased significantly. Elaine was definitely going to town on Ron's cock and had to be enjoying it from the loud slurping noises she was making. I could hear her clearly in spite of the steady drone of the ship's engines. Something that is a constant as it vibrates throughout the boat. The higher up you are on the ship the less you feel and hear it, but it's always there.

Eaves dropping as I was like a blind voyeur, if there is such a thing, began affecting me. I never thought just the sound of someone sucking cock could excite you so much. So much so I felt my pussy getting wet as vaginal fluids slowly oozed from my cunt.

Since I was naked except for a plush white robe that the cruise line provides as a perquisite I spread it open to gain access to my pussy and clit. Of which I began to rub while listening to what sounded like a very intense blow job taking place only a few feet away.

Ron then blurted out..."God I love watching you suck my cock Elaine. What a beautiful sight seeing your lips wrapped around it as you mouth fuck it so perfectly. You've got to be one of the best cock suckers there is...or ever was."

Elaine mumbled something in reply, but it was impossible to understand. I doubt even Ron could as she tried to talk with her mouth full of cock.

"I'd give anything to be able to watch you suck another man's cock. You're so good Elaine you need to be shared. I'd love to see the reaction of another man as you sucked his dick."

He sounded just like my husband. Who more than once has said the same thing when I've sucked his cock. Must be a standard line men use, or else Walter and Ron coincidently share the same fantasy.

Suddenly Ron said..."I'm going to cum Elaine, so whatever you do don't stop now. Suck it honey! Go down deep on it so I can shoot my whole load in your delicious mouth."

Ron then let out a series of loud groans, which could only mean he was filling Elaine's mouth with his hot cumload. He grunted and groaned like crazy as I visualized one cum stream after another shooting into Elaine's mouth, and possibly down her throat.

While I wasn't able to actually witness anything, from what I could hear Elaine must have been quite the cock sucker. Unsurprisingly I orgasmed just when Ron did. Thankfully it wasn't very intense. Otherwise I would have given away the fact I was sitting there since I can be very vocal when it is. What a wet blanket that would have been for all concerned.

Quite an experience orgasming like I did from just the sound and noises they made without actually seeing Elaine suck Ron's cock. First audio orgasm I ever had. I almost wished there was a way I could have recorded it to share with Walter.

After a short silence Elaine said..."That was yummy Ron, and quite the load even for you. And one of these days I'm going to call your bluff as far as watching me suck another man's cock. You've stated that more than once so I've got to assume it's something you fantasize about often."

"As a matter of fact it is...as well as other things"

"Such as?"

"Such as watching another man fuck you...especially in the ass."

Elaine laughed then said..."To be honest, I've been fantasizing about similar things myself lately. I'd love to watch another woman suck your cock or you pounding away in her ass with it. Maybe it's time we have a long talk. Seems like we're both at a stage where we might be willing to experiment sexually. Let's talk about it over breakfast."

After that statement they both went back into their stateroom.

Once they did I decided it was time to take my morning shower. Just as I entered the shower Walter came back from his morning walk and joined me.

When he did I understandably had an incredible urge to suck his cock.

After kissing him I said..."I hope you don't mind, not that I expect you would, but I have this uncontrollable desire to suck your cock."

"Since when do you have to ask. Please do since I saw some pretty hot ladies on the top deck this morning and my balls are beginning to ache. Amazing how people tend to let it all hang out when on vacation."

I sat on the bench in the shower and took Walter's semi-limp dick in my hand. After pushing back his foreskin I took his cockhead in my mouth and gently tongued and sucked it. Wasn't long before his cock was at full attention. Hard and stiff as a bedpost and fully erect. As I've mention before, Walter's cock is a good 8 inches in length. But that's now, back then when in our late 40's quite often it was at least 9 inches when fully aroused. And like now, his cock is topped off by a very large cockhead. Of which I love to suck and lick.

Unfortunately due to Walter's long cock I've never been able to deep throat it very well. Just too long for yours truly to take entirely in my mouth. Six inches maybe, or seven at best, but only briefly can I take the full length. Which I'll do occasionally so Walter can get a thrill from shooting his load straight down my throat.

Once his cock was fully erect I began bobbing my head back on forth on it deeply as I could while sucking furiously. Hearing how loud Elaine was when she sucked Ron's cock made me self conscious of how noisy I was. Slurping sounds like you wouldn't believe. I never realized I was such a noisy cock sucker. No doubt if I sucked Walter's cock on the balcony like Elaine did Ron's, they could hear me in the stateroom with the door closed.

Being so noisy must have something to do with how much I love sucking Walter's cock. As much as he loves me sucking it. Quite a pleasurable experience. Especially knowing how much he enjoys it and the pleasure it gives him. For me it's not a nice thing to do, but something I love to do.

Wasn't long before I could feel Walter's cock stiffen more and begin throbbing in my mouth. When it did Walter announced he wanted to cum on my face instead of my mouth as he usually does.

Just after he did he withdrew his cock and while pumping it with one hand shot one cum stream after another on me. A good half dozen cum shots splattered all over my face. Some of which I was able to retrieve with my tongue and swallow. And as I often do when I get Walter to ejaculate with my mouth...I orgasmed. Pretty intently too. Way more so than on the balcony, all while copious amounts of vaginal fluids sprayed out from my cunt. I was pretty noisy too as I spasmed multiple times. But thankfully staterooms are well insulated on cruise ships. Rarely have a I ever heard a sound emanating from an adjoining room.

Strangely my orgasm got me wondering if Elaine orgasmed when Ron cummed in her mouth. Or if she ever does from just sucking Ron's cock like I do from mouth fucking Walter. Little did I know at the time I would eventually find out.

To be continued...