Sea Cruise Pt. 02

Story Info
Sea cruise evolves into a love boat.
2.4k words
4.62
33.4k
13

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Since this is a continuous story presented in multiple parts I recommend reading at least the preceding chapter (or part) prior to. Each usually starts where the last one left off, but minus any background. Which the lack of could make the narrative difficult to follow, or understand.

*****

After we finished with our shower it was time for breakfast. Since it was late morning we decided to wear our bathing suits under casual outer clothing so we could head straight to the pool area after we ate.

One of the short comings of living in the Midwest is no beaches. So the one thing missing from my wardrobe is decent bathing suits. As a result I purchased a few new ones for the cruise. I bought four to be exact since I couldn't make up my mind which I liked best, or what I'd be in the mood to wear. Two-piece, one-piece, etc. And except for one conservative suit, the other three were a bit risqué for yours truly.

Since I was in a "adventuresome" mood after sucking Walter's cock and having orgasmed twice I decided to wear a skimpy one-piece suit for the first "day at sea" as the cruise line calls it. But I didn't want Walter to see it until I removed my outer clothing pool side. I wanted to surprise him, and in a good way. As a result I dressed while he was in the bathroom shaving.

As for the bathing suit, it was a scanty one-piece black maillot. Very revealing in many ways. Especially for someone in their late 40's. Plus the black made for a nice contrast against my fair complexion. The back was open all the way down to just below my sacral crest. Meaning my back was entirely visible to slightly above the valley between my ass cheeks.

As for my ass...it was totally exposed, or bare. With just a half inch of material that ran down the crevice between my cheeks, and very tightly. So much so the narrow strip of material disappeared completely below my anus. Think of what a thong bikini bottom would look like from the back. My ass couldn't have been more exposed unless I wore a G-string.

Thankfully I didn't have any blemishes on my butt, otherwise they would have been clearly visible and stood out like a sore thumb on my porcelain white skin. But just to be sure, I checked myself in the mirror.

The front had a large elongated oval opening centered around my abdomen with my navel as the bulls-eye. It ran from my lower chest to just above my pubic mound. Because the opening was so low, along with hardly any material covering my pubic mound and pussy, I had to do some serious trimming of my pubic hair.

As for my breasts, they were barely covered due to a deep plunging neckline and the oval opening below them. I'm not very big breasted to begin with...36B. Maybe smaller back then because I was a bit slimmer than now, but in the suit I was displaying a huge amount of cleavage. So much so the bathing suit barely covered my areola. Thankfully my tits were still relatively firm and not sagging much yet since the suit had no built-in support, padding or lining.

As for the suits material and fit, it was extremely thin and very snug. Almost like a spandex suit would fit. Very clingy. As for the material, it was so thin the outline of my areola and nipples were clearly defined. But it would have been worse if the material was white. Fortunately I don't have naturally perky nipples. When I say "fortunately" it's because of the thin material. Only when I'm aroused do my nipples become perky, or hard and erect, and very much so. For a finishing touch, the suit gave me a clearly defined "camel toe" because of the thin material and snug fit.

To go along with the bathing suit I had a large black straw sun hat with a stark white band and bow on the back.

I hope the above description conveys a decent mental picture of the suit and how it would look on someone. For me, it had to be the most revealing and "sexiest" bathing suit I ever wore. Hence the reason I didn't want Walter to see it until pool side. And when he did, all I could hope for is his reaction would be positive.

When Walter was ready we packed a few personal things in a small bag, including plenty of sunscreen, and headed for breakfast.

After breakfast we made our way to the pool where we found plenty of empty chaise lounges. At least half were available due to the small complement of passengers. Normally when a cruise ship is fully booked you'd be lucky to find one or two when considering how late we arrived at the pool.

Once we picked a spot it was time for yours truly to shed her outer clothing, which entailed just shorts, a jersey top and flip flops. I held my breath while undressing in anticipation of how Walter was going to react.

When he did his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Oh my...where did you ever get something like that?"

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"Like it! How could anyone not like it. You look simply terrific in it."

"Thank you. I was hoping you'd like it. And thank you for thinking I look terrific."

"Maybe too terrific. That suit doesn't leave much to the imagination. I've got a feeling by the time we leave the pool area you're going to be sore from all the eyes boring holes through it in an attempt to see what's underneath. Except for some women who are going to be staring at you with daggers in their eyes."

"Plus, I don't know if you know it or not, but you're going to be mentally fucked more times than you can imagine."

"Gimme a break. Take a look around you. There are a lot of women in skimpier suits than I'm wearing. And in many cases they have more attractive bodies."

"That might be true, but trust me you're going to attract a lot of attention. And very deservingly so I might add."

With that said we spread towels on the chaise lounges and once I lied down Walter applied a generous amount of sunscreen on my exposed skin areas. When I flipped over so he could do my back, bum cheeks and the back of my legs I noticed the men nearby intently watching him. Even a few women.

Once we settled in the lounges to get some sun I couldn't help but notice a steady progression of men walking by. And as they did they would look down and give me the "once over" so to say. Conveniently I had dark sun glasses on so they couldn't see me watching them as they looked me over from head to toe.

When men walked by in pairs they often would make a few remarks to each other once they thought I was out of hearing range. Things likes..."Did you get a look at her pretty feet? What a camel toe! Did you see that ass of hers...wow! For an older woman she sure is hot! I'd fuck here until the cows come home!"...and on and on. I'm sure Walter could hear them too. Although he never let on that he did.

I'd even swear a few of the men on nearby lounges were actually getting sexually aroused because of the visible bulges in their swim suits/trunks. One or two even placed towels over their obviously hard dicks. No "poles-in-the tent" kind of erections. Just obvious bulges.

I'd be lying if I said all the attention wasn't affecting me. Very much so. Even to the point my pussy was getting wet and my nipples slightly erect. Which only added to things. More than once I found myself wanting to rub my pussy to relieve the "itch" all the attention was giving me. But all I could do was just lie there with my hands at my sides. Although at times I was squirming like I had ants in my suit.

Funny thing, if I was lying there naked along with all the other women I wouldn't have attracted one tenth the attention I was getting. As any good marketing guru would tell you...the way you "package" something can make a world of difference in how well or easy it is to sell.

After a while my bathing suit was so wet around my pussy I decided to take a dip in the pool. Otherwise I'd have to place a towel over my pubic mound to hide the huge wet spot.

Bad idea. Once in the relatively cool water my nipples became hard as pencil erasers and twice as long. The good news was my entire suit was wet so the dark area surrounding my pussy was no longer an issue.

Unfortunately when I exited the pool my suit was clinging to me more so than before I went in. As tight as a condom on a 10 inch cock. Might have been my imagination, but it seemed like every man around the pool was suddenly staring at me.

While I hate to admit it, I was enjoying all the attention and looks. So I decided to slowly and teasingly dry myself with a towel pool side before making my way back to the chaise lounge. When I did Walter applied more sunscreen on me. This time while I was standing. Then I put my sunglasses on and laid back down.

While lying there it dawned on me how much of a exhibitionist I was. Or became. I never thought of myself as one before. Don't get me wrong, there isn't a woman alive that doesn't like attention. Or to be ogled at. But this seemed different. More in a sexual way. All I can say is it got me hot as a wood burning stove. I think if Walter asked if he could fuck me right there on the chaise lounge I'd would have told him to have at it. And enjoyed it while everyone watched as he pounded away in my pussy.

Finally the parade of men walking by subsided as the number of people in general around the pool thinned out. About the same time the sun had moved enough so we were now in the shade of the upper deck. My bathing suit also finally dried...all except the area around my pussy, which was still somewhat wet.

Next thing I knew Walter was shaking me and saying it was time to go. I must have dozed off and didn't realize it.

"Go where?"

"Dinner. We better get back to the room so we can freshen up before getting dressed. Thankfully it's casual night."

With that said I put my shorts and flip flops on and we headed down the one flight of stairs to our deck and room.

Once in the room I immediately stripped. Got on the edge of the bed on my back, raised my fully spread legs in the air and while holding them told Walter..."If you don't eat my pussy I'm going to have to masturbate. I'm so frigging horny I need to cum. If I don't, and fast, I think I'll implode!"

Thankfully I didn't have to ask twice.

Walter sensed the high state of arousal I was in because he didn't bother to undress before dropping to his knees and diving face first on my cunt. I was so horny my clit was already swollen and fully exposed. There would be no need for Walter to seek it out with his tongue from behind my clitoral hood. Not forgetting how wet I was along with my labia being fully engorged. Simply put, my pussy was on fire and the only way to put it out was for me to orgasm.

Which thankfully took only a few minutes from Walter licking and lapping my clit. And when I did I pulled Walter's head against my cunt and literally exploded.

My body shook and quivered spasmodically as pussy juice gushed from my cunt all over Walter's face. One stream after another with each spasm. Plus I screamed like I've never screamed before. Almost ear piercing I was so loud.

I don't know if Ron and Elaine were in their room next door, but if they were they would have heard me in spite of how well the walls are insulated on cruise ships.

After I orgasmed, Walter removed his bathing suit and no sooner was he free of it he plunged his long cock straight into my pussy while holding my legs straight up and back. He fucked me hard and fast for what seemed like only a minute or two before he drove his cock deep as he could without slamming up against my cervix. Then he ejaculated. And what an ejaculation it was. He flooded the inside of my cunt with a huge load of creamy hot semen. I could literally feel each cum stream as it shot out of his throbbing cock. I thought he would never stop, nor did I want him too...but he did.

Come to find out later, Walter got as hot as I did from all the attention I received at pool side. He was proud as a peacock seeing how so many men found me attractive. More so because he knew most of them would have given their right arm for a chance to fuck me.

He even mentioned if he auctioned me off to the highest bidder to do just that we could have easily paid for our trip. What an interesting thought.

When Walter exploded in my cunt I orgasmed again. Almost as intently as when he ate my pussy, but not quite. Be impossible to duplicate that because I needed to orgasm so bad at the time. But the back to back orgasm felt so good I almost lost control of my bladder. Thankfully I caught myself and didn't. I've peed on Walter before, but usually in the shower. I doubt he would have appreciated me doing so on his face.

After he withdrew his cock he plunged face first again on my cunt and licked it clean. He sucked up every drop of his semen as it flowed steadily from my cunt mixed with copious amounts of vaginal fluids. He all but sucked me dry of both. Maybe it's just me, but one of the most sensuous and loving things a man can do is eat his own cum from your cunt. When he did, I orgasmed a third time.

To be continued...