Sea Cruise Pt. 03

Story Info
Sea cruise evolves into a love boat.
4.8k words
4.58
27.7k
11

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Once again I like to remind everyone this is a continuous story presented in multiple parts so I recommend reading at least the preceding chapter (or part) prior to. As I explained before, each chapter usually starts where the last left off, but minus any background. Which the lack of could make the narrative difficult to follow, or understand.

So you'll know, no actual sex takes place in this chapter...although it is discussed. It's mainly an introduction, albeit a long one, to the eventual swapping of partners. Sorry about that, but please bear with it this once. Thank you.

As always, comments are welcomed as long as they are constructive.

*****

After my trifecta of three orgasms I didn't have the luxury to relax and enjoy how good I was feeling. We were running late and had to rush as it was to shower, dress and be on time for dinner.

Fortunately it was casual night so the dressing part would be easy. After putting on my makeup I picked out a dress from a number of summer ones I bought just for the cruise. It was short, sheer and clingy with a bold black on white flower pattern. Hibiscus I think. Plus sandals as Walter loves to see as much of my pretty feet as he can when we're out & about.

No bra, but I did wear an absorbent cotton panty since my pussy was still reacting from the day's activities and I didn't want vaginal fluids running down the inside of my thighs all evening.

When ready in near record time for yours truly, we headed to dinner. Just as we exited our stateroom Ron and Elaine came out of theirs next to ours.

It's the first time we encountered them face to face. When Elaine saw us she turned white as a ghost. No doubt her sucking Ron's cock on the balcony that morning came to mind and it must have dawned on her that one, or both of us, might have heard them.

As for Ron, he looked at me like I was the woman in his dreams. Big smile and his face glowed. I couldn't imagine why, but would find out later.

Walter introduced us and Ron did the same for him and Elaine. When we realized we were all going to dinner we rode the elevator down to the dinning deck together. As we did we discreetly checked each other out.

Elaine was about my height at five feet five inches, but a bit heavier. Not much though. Maybe ten pounds or so, but in a nice way. Very firm figure and big busted. Way bigger than yours truly. She had shoulder length dark auburn hair and beautiful facial features with very full lips. Angelina Jolie would have been jealous. Now I know why Ron described them as "luscious" when he asked her to wrap them around his cock. Bottom line, she was very attractive.

Ron was a well groomed handsome man with close cropped salt & pepper hair. About five foot ten in height and a stocky build, not slim like Walter. He had grey eyes while Elaine's were green like Walter's, but darker, which went beautifully with her auburn hair. In case you're wondering, mine are brown. A brown-eyed blonde.

In looking back, Ron and Elaine reminded me of Ed Henry and Mollie Hemingway on Fox News. Although neither were on Fox back then. We would find out later both were a bit older than Walter and I in their early 50's. But both looked good for their age as they obviously cared about their appearance.

On the elevator ride I suggested we have dinner together so we could get to know each other since we'd be "neighbors" for a week. Ron was thrilled with the idea as was Walter since he was quite "smitten" with Elaine. But Elaine seemed somewhat hesitant. Which I'm sure had to do with being concerned if we heard them on the balcony.

During dinner we talked about the usual things two couples would when first socializing on a cruise. Family, where we from, occupations (for those of us that worked), hobbies, etc. Interestingly Ron was a medical doctor. Gynecologist to boot.

Elaine continued to act nervous throughout our conversation. After a while I began to feel sorry for her knowing what was most likely the reason.

I had to pee so I asked Elaine if she would like to join me for a trip to the restroom. I know, women always seem to travel in pairs when Mother Nature calls.

Once we both relieved ourselves, and while we were checking our makeup in the mirror, I asked if anything was wrong as she seemed troubled by something.

She hesitated about answering then said..."I'm glad you asked. Yes something is, but I don't know how to put it delicately."

"Let me help you."...I replied.

I was taking a big chance, but I figured if I didn't relieve her anxiety about things she'd be a basket-case every time she saw us. I could have been entirely wrong about what was troubling her, and if I was things could only get worse.

"If you're wondering if either Walter or I heard you on the balcony this morning the answer is yes...but just yours truly. And while Walter and I are pretty open with each other I never told him about it. Although he was the recipient of some pretty intense oral sex on my part as a result of over hearing you."

"Oh my, you did hear us. But thank you for being upfront and honest Lacey. It might sound strange, but it's a relief knowing what I suspected when I saw you come out of your room."

"I'm not mad or anything. If I was it would be with Ron, since he thought the rooms on each side of us were empty. Just embarrassed. Could have been worse though if you actually saw us."

"I can assure you I couldn't. Although I wouldn't have minded if I did. I don't make it a habit of eaves dropping on people, especially when they're having sex, but I couldn't resist listening since it was affecting me in a nice way."

"I can imagine it could, and thankfully it was in a nice way instead of you being irate or upset. If someone not as open minded did they could very well have complained. Thank God that wasn't the case. And thank you for sharing with me how you did Walter afterwards. In many ways it makes me feel better now."

With that said Elaine gave me a big warm hug and a peck of a kiss, but I didn't give it much thought at the time. Then she said..."We better get back to the table before our husbands start wondering about us."

After our conversation in the restroom Elaine was a different person. Like night and day. Even Ron and Walter noticed it. No longer nervous or fidgety. Totally herself, and during the rest of the meal we all became very comfortable with each other. So much so we were acting like old friends by the time we were having after dinner drinks.

After a while it became obvious Walter and Ron were infatuated with Elaine and I respectively. Very much so. We were both flattered by it and be lying if we didn't admit being attracted to them too.

Just as we were about to part ways for the evening we agreed to have dinner together for the rest of the cruise. That's when Ron decided to say he wanted to tell me how fabulous I looked in my bathing suit at the pool. Which explained the look he gave me in the hall when we first met.

"I'm sure you realize it, but you looked simply terrific. The one piece black suit looked like it was made just for you. Literally knocked my socks off. Elaine too."

"Thank you. I bought it to get a rise out of Walter, in a nice way of course. But truth be known, I was quite surprised by all the attention I got. Especially for someone my age. I can't think of the last time I attracted so much scrutiny."

"So much so I was pretty worn out by the time we left the pool area. I hope you won't be disappointed with the next one I wear. I think it's time to retire the black one. I don't think I could survive another day wearing it in public."

"Sorry to hear that, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed. Can't imagine you not looking terrific in any bathing suit. Seriously."

All I could say was..."I hope so, but time will tell."

Elaine then asked what we had planned for the next day.

Since we would arrive at St. Maarten overnight I explained Walter had made special plans for the day. But wouldn't share the details since he wanted it to be a surprise.

"How about you two?"

"We plan to spend it at a beach on the French side of the island. Who knows...maybe we'll see you there."

We all then hugged and kissed before Ron and Elaine headed for the live stage show put on every evening by the cruise line while Walter and I went to the casino. While neither of us could be considered "gamblers" we thought we'd give the slot machines a try.

After an hour or so it became obvious why they're called "one-arm bandits". Since we weren't having any luck we decided to call it an evening. Literally. We both were exhausted from a very eventful and hectic first day on the cruise.

-----------------

We were so tired we slept like two dead people. Plus the steady drone of the ship's engines along with the constant back & forth rocking motion had a very sleep inducing affect.

We woke later than intended and as a result had to rush again to shower and dress. Once we were we packed a small bag with a few personal things plus sunscreen and my camera. Then we headed for breakfast after which we disembarked from the ship.

After a long walk to the end of the pier Walter got a taxi for us. Once seated inside he handed the driver a slip of paper with our destination written on it.

"Nice choice."...said the driver. Then off we went at near record speed. No doubt he was a wanna be NASCAR driver.

"Now that we're on our way to whatever or where ever this place is do you think you can share it with me?"

"The beach."

"The beach? We don't have any bathing suits with us."

"We won't need any. It's a nude beach."

"So what's the big surprise? There are lots of nude beaches on the French side of the island."

"This one's different. It's private although not in the true sense of the word. The public can use the beach, but if you're not a member you have to pay each time and supposedly it's pretty expensive to do so. It's also not well publicized. None of the brochures provided by the cruise line mention it. All the truly "public" nude beaches are clothing optional. This one clothing is strictly forbidden on the beach. The problem with public nude beaches is when a cruise ship arrives in port people flock to them to gawk. Rarely do any of the ship's passengers get nude. It's just a side show, plus a way they can say they've been to a nude beach."

"There are a lot of other amenities too, which should make for a nicer experience since it's our first time. A business associate told me about it and even wrote a letter for me to give to the manager. Going to a nude beach at least once is something we've talked about so now were going to get our chance. And at a place where there won't be any gawkers. I didn't think you'd want to be seen naked by a bunch of the ship's passengers. Might makes things uncomfortable for you the rest of the cruise."

"It should make for a more enjoyable first time for us, and day in general. If not, I'll be the first to admit it."

When we arrived about a half hour later I must say I was impressed. Resort for sure and a very nice one. Had to be one of the best kept secrets on St. Maarten outside of the locals. Wasn't going to be cheap either from the looks of things.

After Walter paid the cab driver we entered the main building and went to the front desk to register. Walter explained to the young lady at the counter we were there only for the day to use the beach and he had a letter he asked be given to the manager.

The letter was in a sealed envelope, which the young lady brought to the nearby manager's office.

After a few minutes the manager came out and introduced himself to my husband. After which he asked..."And who is the lovely lady?"

"My wife Lacey."

"Glad to meet you both, and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay in spite of it being a short one."

After signing the registry Walter reached for his wallet to pay, but the manager stopped him and explained everything would be taken care of via the letter. He then gave us directions to the beach and where we would find a place to safely store our clothes, get towels and a beach blanket. He also explained there would be people at our disposal to tend to any of our needs such as beverages, food or anything else we might need.

Now I was even more impressed. No doubt Walter owed his business associate a big debt of gratitude.

After we thanked him for his hospitality we headed to the beach. It was a beautiful warm day. Perfect for sun bathing...nude or otherwise.

Once we arrived at the end of a long path a topless young lady in a sarong met us and showed us where to undress and store our clothes.

I couldn't actually see the beach very well because of the surrounding flora so I couldn't tell how many people were on it. Truth be known, I was having second thoughts about being naked as jay bird with other people around. Albeit complete strangers I hoped. Be my first time ever out in public stark naked. At a nude beach or not. But we came this far so there was no turning back.

When we exited the building totally nude except for sandals, sunglasses and our bag the young lady gave us towels and a blanket to use. She also explained there were large chaise lounges up and down the beach we could use instead. Plus she would occasionally check with us to see if we needed anything.

We followed the path a few more yards before the beach opened up before us. And what a beautiful beach it was. Very fine brilliant white sand and a lovely view up & down the island. Not forgetting the gorgeous aquamarine water, which many places in the Caribbean are noted for.

Once on the beach we saw a long row of chaise lounges, each with two large over-sized umbrellas. The lounges were huge. Big enough for two people easily. Plus they were spaced roughly 20 yards apart so you could have some privacy. At least as far as holding a conversation.

Walter carried the bag with our personal belongs and the towels while I carried the blanket as we strolled the beach in search of an empty chaise lounge. About two thirds were occupied so we didn't have very far to walk to find one. I couldn't help but notice most of the people were middle aged like us, and most had rich full body tans. So it wasn't their first time sun bathing nude as with us. Except for the tan we got at the pool yesterday we were pale in comparison. All except for the oval tan on my abdomen which stood out like a sore thumb.

After we settled on a chaise lounge we applied plenty of sun screen on each other. Once we were lying down the same topless young lady in the sarong appeared suddenly and asked us if we wanted anything. Since it was too early for "adult beverages" we asked if we could get an espresso or cappuccino.

"Sure."...she said. "Which will it be?"

"Double espresso for me and a cappuccino for my wife please."

Off she went and surprisingly returned way quicker than expected with our coffees. When Walter tried to pay her she informed him according to the manager everything was accounted for and to put his wallet away. Then off she went.

We were there maybe an hour or so just soaking up the mid day sun when I noticed two people walking casually towards us. They weren't the first people we saw taking a stroll, but these two looked familiar. Then I realized it was Ron and Elaine, and as you'd expect, they were nude. I nudged Walter and said..."Don't look now, but Ron and Elaine are headed our way."

"You've got to be kidding me. The only two people we've met on the cruise so far and the very next day after making their acquaintance we meet them buck naked. What are the odds of that happening. And how awkward."

"Well, they did say they were going to a beach on the French side of the island. Maybe we should have asked which one."

"Too late now and it might put all of us in and embarrassing situation if they notice us. Let's try to avoid it by laying here quietly like we're taking a nap and maybe they'll just walk by without realizing who we are with our sunglasses on."

Which we did, but it didn't work. When they were about twenty feet away Ron shouted..."Is that you Walter and Lacey? Well I'll be damned, it is. Fancy meeting you two here."

When Elaine realized who we were she appeared somewhat embarrassed standing their naked. As well as I was stretched out nude. I thought she might try to hide behind Ron at first, but she didn't. Quite the opposite. She came right up to us. Me in particular and bent over to give me a big hug and a kiss like we were old friends and bumped into each other often nude.

"This may sound odd."...she said. "But I can't tell you how neat it is to find you two here like this. What an amazing coincidence since we were just talking about you."

Next thing we knew the lovely topless young lady in the sarong showed-up with two beach chairs for Ron and Elaine. She must be telepathic. Then she asked if we needed anything else. Ron said yes, it would be nice if she'd retrieve their personal belongings from three lounges further down. Which she did quick as a flash and was gone again.

Once she left Ron said..."Last night at dinner you said you were going to retire your black bathing suit and hoped I wouldn't be disappointed in the next one you wore. Who would have thought it would be your birthday suit."

He laughed at his own joke, while the rest of us did along with him.

"Trust me Ron...this is not what I meant."

As for seeing Ron and Elaine naked. They didn't disappoint. Walter for sure as Elaine was a knockout nude from his perspective. As I mentioned before, Elaine is big busted and her tits were simply magnificent. At least 40D and beautifully shaped with very little sag except from their own weight. Very large areola as is the norm for such big boobs with large protruding nipples. Both a nice pink tone, although the nipples were darker, and I could only imagine how big they would be when aroused.

As I also mentioned before, she was a bit on the heavy side, but not much. And most of her extra weight was in the breast department. Very firm actually without an ounce of fat I could see. Beautifully shaped hips and legs. Plus a behind any ass lover would die for. As for her pubic mound it was graced by perfectly trimmed pubic hair. A neat little "landing strip" as some like to call it.

I almost forgot...Elaine also has pretty feet, which Walter immediately noticed. And they were beautifully pedicured with a bright tomato red nail polish.

Ron was like Elaine, maybe a tad heavy, but still fit and tight looking. Nice firm butt and like Walter, had an uncircumcised cock. But other than that, their cocks couldn't have been more different. Walter's is long and slim while Ron's, at least "relaxed" as it was, was stubby but fat. I couldn't help mentally visualize how it would look fully erect. Probably short and meaty was my guess.

"It was hard not wondering yesterday at the pool what you would look without that sexy black suit on. I would have paid dearly at the time to see you without it. Now that I have, and being one of the lucky admirers to actually do so, I must say I'm not disappointed. And it didn't cost me a red cent."

"Why thank you Ron. I'm truly flattered you think so since I know at times how disappointing it can be when you get what you ask for. But as for it not costing you a red cent...I'll be sure to bill you later."

I thought for sure Elaine would be peeved with Ron for being so bold, but she wasn't. If anything she appeared to be nodding in agreement.

I quickly decided to change the subject and asked what they thought of the place. I explained how Walter learned about it from a business associate, and was curious how they did.

Apparently Elaine was the one who discovered it while doing some research for the cruise as for places to see or go at each island the cruise ship visited. Plus like us they always wanted to go to a nude beach at least once and this one sounded perfect for novices or first timers.

12