Sea Cruise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say that put a smile on Walter's face.

Ron then added..."I normally don't ejaculate so strongly, which you deserve the credit for Lacey. My orgasm was so intense I thought my testicles were going to explode. You're sucking skills are fantastic. You could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch."

After that Ron cleaned up the mess I made on him before we all laid down on the beds to fondle each other for a while. Both Walter and Ron couldn't resist playing with our tits again, more so Walter. No doubt he thought he died and went to "Tit Heaven".

Maybe it was a coincidence, but I couldn't help notice both Walter and Ron exploring our assholes with their fingers. It was as though they were sizing them up for something. I couldn't help thinking if it was what I thought, how was I ever going to take Ron's super fat cock in my ass.

Then I noticed the time...

12