Sea Cruise Pt. 06

Story Info
Sea cruise evolves into a love boat.
4.2k words
4.68
19.4k
10

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Once again I like to remind everyone this is a continuous story presented in multiple parts so I recommend reading at least the preceding chapter (or part). As I explained before, each chapter usually starts where the last left off, but minus any background. Which the lack of could make the narrative difficult to follow, or understand.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

PS...I apologize for the long time span between parts 5 and 6, but it couldn't be helped.

*****

After I finished cleaning Elaine's cum soaked clit with my tongue we decided to call it a night. After two sex sessions, one before dinner and again afterwards, we were all pooped...albeit in a nice way.

Before Ron and Elaine left we made plans for the following day. Since it was a second "day-at-sea", as the cruise line calls it, we decided to meet for breakfast at the outside buffet, then spend time at the pool to work on our tans.

Once again, Walter and I slept like two dead people. So well I found myself waking up only once during the night to pee. At home I usually do three to fours times. A woman thing...at least for me.

In the morning after I showered it was time to decide on a bathing suit. The black one piece suit I wore the first day was definitely out after all the attention it and I got. Plus, nobody likes to wear the same thing twice on a cruise. While Walter was taking a shower I tried on three different suits before deciding on a yellow-polka-dot bikini. And just like the 1959 song, it was an "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot Bikini". Only more so than bikinis in the 1950's, which were more like a two-piece bathing suit. Even an exposed navel back then was a no-no.

The top was two triangular patches attached together with four strings to tie around the neck and back. The patches barely covered my 38B breasts. But enough so nothing would "spill" out if I moved the wrong way. The bottom was two triangular patches also. One for the bum and a smaller one to cover my pubic mound and pussy. Both joined by fours strings also, which tied at the hips. The back patch left about half of each bum cheek exposed. Mostly the bottom. The front one barely covered my pubic mound so I needed to trim my pubic hair more than I already had for the black suit. By the time I was done my pubic mound was nearly bald.

As for the material, it was thin as with most bathing suits. The yellow polka-dots were on a field of Robin egg blue, and by chance two of the polka-dots were positioned directly over my areola and nipples. Not sure if it was by design or coincidence...most likely the later.

I put on a short beach robe before Walter saw the suit, and once he was ready we packed a small bag with personal belongings plus plenty of sunscreen before heading for breakfast. We walked up the one deck to the pool area and outdoor buffet where we met Ron and Elaine who were already seated at a table.

Elaine was also wearing a short beach robe, while Walter and Ron wore t-shirts and shorts.

We all had a light breakfast. Mostly fruit for yours truly. One of the pitfalls of a cruise is over eating because of the "free" food, and an endless supply of it. It's common to put on extra weight, which many people do. Ten pounds easily if you're not careful of what and how much you eat and drink.

After we finished breakfast we had more coffee while discussing the previous day's events. It was pretty unanimous the cruise had taken a very unexpected and pleasant turn for all concerned. None of us ever imagined things would end up the way they did. The only regret, it was just a seven day cruise. The good news, there was five more to go.

While on the subject, Walter added..."My biggest surprise so far is how fond you two seem to be of each other. And I don't mean in a "new best friends" sort of way."

"I think Elaine and I are just as surprised. But pleasantly so. Kind of a "new awakening" about certain things. Hopefully you and Ron aren't offended or put-off by it."

"I can't speak for Ron, but I'm not in the least."

"I'm with Walter. I'm not put-off either. Just the opposite. In many ways I find it a huge turn-on the way you two been "enjoying" each other."

"Continue to do so while you can, and maybe just once before the cruise ends you could get it on together while Walter and I watch. I don't know about Walter, but I'd love to see you two go at it in a no holes barred sort of way. I doubt there's a man alive that hasn't fantasized about seeing his wife getting it on with another woman."

Just before I had the chance to respond Elaine did..."Interesting you should mention it. It's something Lacey and I are hoping will happen before the cruise ends. Meaning us getting it on together in a no holes barred way as you put it. If and when we do I personally don't see a problem if you watch. What about you Lacey?"

"I'm okay with it if you are. Besides, it might make it more exciting. The "exhibitionist" thing...at least for me. But you two need to understand we're pretty new at this so it might not be the best "show" in the world. I don't know about Elaine, but it would be a first for me."

"Let's leave it at that for now and allow things to evolve on their own. I'm sure before the cruise ends it'll happen, but let's not count on it."

With that said we were ready for some sun. But before we left for the pool area Walter suggested we lounge on opposite sides of the pool. Walter and Ron on one side and Elaine and I on the other.

When I asked why, he explained he was curious to see how many men would hit on us if they thought we were alone. "Be an interesting exercise to observe you two from a discreet distance to see how much attention you get. I'm guessing quite a bit, but I could be wrong."

I looked at Elaine before replying..."Why not. If Elaine has no objection I'm willing to play your little game."

"Might be fun. Let's go for it Lacey."

Before we did we split our personal belongings between the two bags we brought so Elaine and I had what we needed, and Walter and Ron what they did. We thought about removing our wedding bands, but figured the tan line on our fingers would be obvious.

First Walter and Ron went to the pool area, after which Elaine and I did ten minutes later.

As with the first "day at sea" there were plenty of vacant chaise lounges due to the less than full complement of passengers. Which I previously explained the reason why in part one of the series.

Something else I probably should have mentioned is with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines the majority of the clientele are mainly middle-aged couples, or older people. Very few "twenty-somethings" or even rarer, couples with small children. Main reason might be because Royal Caribbean is a bit more pricey. Besides that, most twenty-somethings prefer a cruise line like Carnival, which has more of a "party boat" atmosphere. As for couples with small children, they obviously opt for Disney Cruise Lines. Regardless of the reason(s), if you're a middle-aged couple, and can afford the extra cost, Royal Caribbean is the best choice IMHO.

When we arrived at the pool Elaine and I picked out a pair of lounges directly across from Walter and Ron. After placing towels on the lounges we removed our robes. For both Walter and Ron, it was the first time they saw the bathing suits we were wearing.

As for Elaine, she was wearing a bikini almost identical to mine except it was stark white. But since she's bigger breasted (40D easily) she was displaying a lot more tit than yours truly. Very much so. Plus due to the thin white material her areola and nipples were way easier to distinguish than mine. The suit left very little to the imagination as they were clearly outlined. Along with a perfectly defined camel toe.

Simply put...she looked sexy as hell, and in spite of her age could have easily qualified as a candidate for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition.

At that point, Walter and Ron discreetly gave us a "thumbs up". Which was their way of communicating they liked what they saw.

While still standing, Elaine and I applied plenty of sunscreen on each other. We didn't miss an inch of exposed skin and enjoyed rubbing it on each other. So much so our nipples became somewhat erect. While sitting down we even did each other's feet and toes.

By the time we finished we'd attracted plenty of attention. Lots of staring eyes, and as when I wore the black one piece suit I could sense being "mentally" fucked. I wondered if Elaine could too.

Once we settled on the chaise lounges, which we made sure were butted up against each other, Elaine grabbed my hand and held it with her fingers intertwined with mine. We probably looked a bit strange for two middle-age woman holding hands, and no doubt gave some people the impression we were alone on the cruise.

As Walter predicted, it wasn't long before a progression of men walked by to give us the once over. Most likely Elaine more so than yours truly since she was a knock-out in her white bikini. Some of the men stopped to introduce themselves, while others just looked us over from head to toe as they slowly walked past us.

After a while the constant attention affected Elaine as she became very wet, which because of the white bikini was clearly obvious. Not as much for yours truly as I was sort of numb to it after the first day when all the attention affected me the same way.

When she asked if there was anything she could do about it, the only suggestion I had was to take a dip in the pool. Other than that, all she could do was drape a towel over her mid section.

She decided on a quick dip and when she returned her areola, nipples and pussy were all but visible due to her suit being soaking wet. You could even make out her neatly trimmed pubic hair in the shape of a "landing strip". Not sure what was worse as far as attracting attention, the way she looked prior going in to the pool with a big wet spot or afterwards.

About the time her suit was dry the steady traffic of men subsided somewhat.

"My God Lacey. If I knew we were going to attract so much attention I probably wouldn't have worn this suit. Then again, it's kind of fun. Been a long while since I did and I'm almost embarrassed to say how much I'm enjoying it. Now I know how you felt, and why, when you wore the very revealing one piece black suit the other day."

"Enjoy it while you can Elaine, as we're not getting any younger. And if you don't mind me saying, it's very deserving in your case. You look simply terrific...and sexy as hell I might add."

Just then two women in their late 30's or early 40's stopped by and introduced themselves. After a short conversation it became obvious they were "lovers". Lesbians for sure. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just when I thought they were going to leave, out of the blue they literally propositioned us. Asked if we'd be interested in some "fun".

In spite being so forward and catching us off guard, Elaine and I were flattered by the offer. Then again, maybe we shouldn't have since I imagine the chances of meeting what they thought were other like minded women on a cruise are pretty slim. We didn't seriously entertain the offer, and in a nice way said thanks but no thanks. But before they left they gave us their room number so we could contact them if we changed our minds.

Once they were gone I looked over at Walter and wondered if we got extra points for two lesbians hitting on us.

When alone again Elaine suggested we ought to take a break to go back to our rooms. "I don't know about you Lacey, but lying here together like we have been has put me in the mood to get a bit more intimate. Nothing I'd like better now than for you and me to be alone together."

"You must be reading my mind Elaine, I've been having similar thoughts. But what about Walter and Ron?"

"We've got two options. We can make up some lame excuse why we're going to be gone for a while or be honest. I'm all for honesty, but you know what that'll mean."

"I know. It'll mean they'll want to go with us so they can watch. I suppose it's inevitable before the cruise is over, but I'm not up to an audience just yet. Especially since it would be our first time so to say."

"What do you propose we do then?"

"Let me handle things."

With that said I went over to where Walter and Ron were and had a short conversation with them. After which I returned to Elaine.

"We're all set. No need to worry about having an audience."

"How did you manage that?"

"I simply explained we were going for some lunch and then planned to peruse the onboard gift shops. When they heard the part about "shopping" their reaction was exactly as expected. 'Have fun, and you'll know where to find us when you're done.' The one thing men hate more than going to a dentist is to tag along while their wife shops."

Neither of us could move fast enough to gather up our things before heading back to our rooms. But before we did we made a quick visit to an onboard gift shop where we bought Royal Caribbean sweatshirts to make the shopping part of my little white lie true.

When we made out way to our staterooms we chose Elaine's and once inside we dumped our stuff on a chair before quickly embracing each other. I thought for sure there would be some hesitation or nervousness on our part, but there wasn't. Just the opposite. We passionately kissed like two long lost lesbian lovers. French kissing to the extreme as we took turns mouth fucking each other with our tongues.

When we paused to catch our breath we removed each other's bathing suit. Once lying at our feet we embraced again, but this time we concentrated more on groping each other than kissing.

Since we were the same height our tits mashed up against each other as we tightly embraced. Elaine's nipples were so hard and erect they felt like bullets pressing into me. As we continued to hug we both rubbed each other's back and ass. Elaine's smooth skin felt simply incredible as I stroked her backside. She also smelled wonderful.

Then as if reading each other's mind one of our hands found its way to each other's pussy. As expected from how "hot" Elaine was from all the attention she received her cunt was sopping wet. As well as her clitoris being fully engorged and protruding well beyond her clitoral hood. Being "aroused" as it was I couldn't resist fingering it as we continued to kiss and fondled each other.

As I did Elaine started humping my finger. It was obvious she needed to cum...and fast. To help her along I got on my knees and began to lick her clit, which was so enlarged it was big as a thimble.

Elaine leaned back to rest her ass against a low dresser and supported herself on each side with both hands. That way she could spread her legs outward at an angle, which raised her pubic mound up and out so I had easy access to her clit.

Once I did, I held onto her thighs and literally attacked it. In between licking and lapping it I would suck on it as one would an erect nipple. To say I was getting turned on would have been an understatement. So much so, pussy juice was flowing out of my vagina in a steady stream down the inside of my thighs. I couldn't have been enjoying myself more, and Elaine couldn't seem to get enough of me sucking and tonguing her clit.

Suddenly Elaine grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me against her as she began frantically humping my face. A sure sign she was about to orgasm. She then let out a loud moan and while barely able to speak said..."Whatever you do Lacey, don't stop now. I'm going to cum, and big time."

Next thing I knew she did while screaming like a banshee. As she shook like crazy from her orgasm I grabbed her ass to help support her. Her legs were shaking so bad I thought they would buckle and she'd collapse. But thankfully didn't. Along with her orgasm a huge stream of pussy juice squirted from her cunt down onto the floor. Her discharge was so large it created a huge wet spot on the carpet.

"WOW! I can't tell you how much I needed to cum Lacey. Thank you so much for bringing it on so quickly. It was Heavenly the way you licked and sucked my clit."

"The pleasure was all mine Elaine. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your huge clit with my mouth and tongue. I never dreamed I'd actually enjoy sucking another woman's clitoris so much. I almost orgasmed myself."

I then stood up to kiss her after which I took one of her massive tits in my hands and lifted it up towards my bent down head to lick and suck the already erect nipple. I repeated the process with her other tit and nipple. While I never imagined her nipples could get any bigger they seemed to swell even more. Plus it was the first time I fondled her tits as they "hung" down in all their natural glory. An experience I would never forget due to the immense size of her breasts and nipples.

"I hope I'm not beginning to sound like a broken record Elaine, but I can't tell you how much I enjoy fondling your magnificent tits, let alone sucking your incredible nipples."

"Trust me Lacey, I'm enjoying it way more than you. Besides, you telling me how much you're enjoying things is doing wonders for my ego. Now let's get on the bed so I can have at that cunt of yours."

When we did Elaine got on her back. I kneeled spread legged over her head while facing her feet. I then lowered my pussy down on her face. When I did her tongue darted out and went directly for my clit. Albeit mine being smaller than hers. As soon as I felt her tongue I lowered myself down more and as I did Elaine's nose literally entered my vaginal opening. As her tongued flicked back & forth on my clit I continued to grind my cunt on Elaine's face. I was all but fucking her nose and probably came close to suffocating her as I did.

After a few short minutes of "fucking" Elaine's face I eased up and bent forward so I could get at her pussy while she continued to dine on mine. I raised her legs up and back so her thighs were under my armpits. When I did both her vaginal and anal orifices were spread wide open.

What an amazing sight it was with both her asshole and cunt "displayed" as openly as they were. So much so I could see inside her vaginal orifice. Even her pee hole was clearly visible, which I didn't hesitate to flick my tongue over.

The position we were in gave me a bird's eye view of Elaine's bumhole for the first time. And what a pretty bumhole it was. Somewhat large, but beautifully defined and totally hairless. Lovely as it was I couldn't resist licking it...and very intently.

As I did Elaine let out series of soft moans. "Damn Lacey, that feels so frigging good. Please don't stop."

Which I didn't. If anything I licked it more intently. Up and down, back and forth, and in tight little circles. First time I ever licked another woman's asshole and I couldn't have picked a better one if I tried.

Next thing I knew Elaine spread my bum cheeks and soon as she did I felt her tongue on my asshole. The first lick was like an electric shock it felt so good. No doubt my bumhole puckered from it. Then Elaine began licking up & down with very stiff tongue strokes. The more she did, the more my sphincter muscles relaxed.

"My God, what a beautiful butthole you have Lacey. Simply perfection and such a pleasure to lick."

While my husband Walter has licked my bumhole often, and it always feels good, for some reason I was enjoying Elaine doing it way more. Not sure why other than it was another woman for the first time, or she did it so lovingly.

Once again we must have been reading each other's minds as we simultaneously began tongue fucking each other's bumholes. Boy did it feel incredible having my asshole tongue fucked while doing the same to Elaine.

After a few minutes of terrific mutual anal play we both got back to business attacking each other's clits. I didn't know about Elaine since she already orgasmed, but it wasn't going to take long before I cummed.

12