Sea Cruise Pt. 07

Story Info
Sea cruise evolves into a love boat.
4k words
4.67
17k
7

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Once again I like to remind everyone this is a continuous story presented in multiple parts so I recommend reading at least the preceding chapter (or part). As I explained before, each chapter usually starts where the last left off, but minus any background. Which the lack of could make the narrative difficult to follow, or understand.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

*****

When we arrived at the pool we found Walter and Ron where we left them. The only difference, both had a Red Stripe beer in-hand.

The chaise lounges we used earlier on the opposite side of the pool were also as we left them. Still butted up against each other with our towels. Before we removed our new sweatshirts we modeled them for Walter and Ron. Then we got comfortable on the lounges, which were in the shade now so we didn't need any sun screen.

The number of people around the pool had thinned out somewhat from earlier, but as soon as we laid down in our bikinis a steady, but smaller progression of men walked by. And as before, Elaine in her white bikini was the main attraction.

Elaine and I held hands again while lying down. After a few minutes of silence Elaine said..."I don't know about you Lacey, but the time we just spent together was truly amazing. Had to be two of the best orgasms I've had in a long time. For someone who never got it on with another woman you sure blew me away."

"Same here Elaine. I can't believe how much we enjoyed each other. Opened up a whole new world for me. Never thought I would enjoy sex with another woman as much as I did. I guess you could officially call me a bi-sexual now."

"Me too, but not with just anybody. Maybe it's me, but I think something special developed between us."

"I agree. Most likely after the cruise we won't get it on with another woman. Might very well be a once in a life time experience. Time will tell, then again we could have opened Pandora's Box."

"Speaking of boxes, can I ask you a personal question Lacey?"

"Are you serious. After we just finished dining on each other's pussy you feel you have to ask permission? Of course you can."

"It doesn't have anything to do with your "box", but your bumhole."

"And?"

"You mentioned at the beach the other day how often you and Walter have anal sex. And how much you enjoy it. I'm curious, with such a small bumhole how you manage it? I can't help but think you'd have a hard time taking a cock in your ass."

"Looks can be deceiving Elaine. My anus might look tight, or look like it would be difficult to take a cock, or even be painful, but just the opposite. Once primed and ready to go I never have trouble taking Walter's cock in my ass. And I enjoy it immensely. More so than vaginal intercourse. Plus I've stuffed some pretty large dildos in my anus when masturbating. Much larger around than Walter's cock."

"While we're on the subject, Walter has been dying to do you in the ass. Talks about it constantly when we're alone."

"Same with Ron. If he's mentioned it once, he's mentioned a dozen times how he would love to do you in the ass. Plus I know both Ron and Walter want to watch as someone does us anally. Let's plan it on next chance we get. Now that I've had the opportunity to get to know your bumhole intimately I'm dying to see Ron's cock in it."

"That'll work for me as I've been curious about how Ron's fat cock would feel doing me in my backdoor ever since he fucked me vaginally. Be an assful for sure."

With that said we both went quiet again.

Next thing I knew someone was shaking me. It was Walter. Apparently both Elaine and I dozed off.

"Time to go ladies. We need to get ready for dinner. Be nice not having to rush for a change."

When we got back to our room Walter and I took a quick shower together. We started getting frisky, but decided to save our energy for later. Especially after I mentioned a little birdie told me he might get a nice surprise tonight.

"And what would that be?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise. Besides, it might not happen. So I don't want you planning on it and then being disappointed if it doesn't."

After we showered I applied my make-up before deciding what to wear. Since it was "formal night" I chose something conservative. A simple black dress that came down just below the knees and even had long lacy sleeves. The only thing I'd be wearing that would be considered risqué was a sheer black thong panty. No bra, but thigh highs along with 3 inch heels. The only contrasting color was a faux pearl necklace and matching ear rings.

Once Walter was dressed (suit and tie of course), we met Ron and Elaine at the elevator. Elaine had on a black dress also, which as with mine pretty much concealed all her assets. But as modest as it was, she still looked sexy as hell.

Dinner as usual was excellent, as well as the company and conversation. While having after dinner drinks a couple stopped by to introduced themselves. The man looked familiar, then I remembered he stopped to talk to Elaine and I at the pool. One of the few men to actually introduce himself while admiring us in our revealing bikinis.

Peter and Janice were their names, and while we would find out later they were in their early 60's, they looked much younger. Peter was a handsome man about 6 feet in height with a slim build. Very well-groomed and dressed. Janice was about 5 feet 5 inches (same as Elaine and I) and slim like Peter. Very shapely though with small but full breasts. Plus she was a natural redhead, which she kept short. Loaded with freckles and looked Irish as they come. Especially with her dark green eyes. Cute as a bug would be a good way to describe her.

"Sorry for interrupting, but I just wanted to introduce ourselves and say how lovely you two ladies look. Both dressed as you are now and at the pool earlier. Plus I wanted to meet your lucky husbands."

After introducing everyone, Walter asked if they wanted to join us, but Peter declined. Said they were on their way to the casino.

"Maybe we'll see you there later. If not, it was nice to make your acquaintance."

"Peter mentioning the casino reminds me, I'm feeling lucky tonight. How about we hit the casino also."

"If you say so Walter, but I can't remember the last time you won anything gambling."

With that said we finished our drinks and headed for the casino. Once there Walter and Ron decided to try their luck at black jack while Elaine and I opted for the slot machines. As for me, I'm not much of a gambler and like to keep it simple even though I know the chances of winning at the slots are pretty slim.

After about a half hour feeding quarters into the machines with no success Elaine suggested we try video poker. Turned out to be a great idea when I hit it big. A $250 jackpot for a royal straight flush. Could have been bigger if I bet more quarters, but I wasn't complaining.

While I don't gamble much, the one thing I've learned is once you've hit a "jack pot" it's time to quit. So I did. I watched Elaine for a while, but she showed no sign of stopping soon so I told her I'd meet her at the bar when she did. If I didn't leave it wouldn't have been long before I started playing again. And if I did I'd most likely lose all my winnings.

At the bar I saw Janice sitting there alone. I reintroduced myself and asked where her husband Peter was.

"Playing black jack, and I think it's at the same table where your husband Walter is along with Ron. As for me, I don't care much for gambling. While we can well afford it I still hate throwing money at something and not getting anything in return. How about you?"

"I like playing the slots or video poker occasionally, but can get bored pretty quickly. Although today was my lucky day. Actually won for a change."

"Where's Elaine?"

She's still playing video poker. Once she saw me hit a jack pot she figured she might."

At that point the bartender brought my drink and another one for Janice.

"Before I forget, I'd like to compliment you on how both you and Elaine looked in your bikinis at the pool. After I saw you it made wish I'd worn mine. Would have been nice to get some attention for a change. Especially from Peter."

"Speaking of which, as trim and shapely as you are I'd bet you'd look fantastic in a bikini. Next day at sea be sure you do. I'd love to see you in one."

To change the subject I asked how she was enjoying the cruise so far.

"Okay I guess. Although it's not turning out as exactly as planned. The intent was to put a little "spark" back into things if you know what I mean. But so far it hasn't worked. At least the way I hoped."

"How about you?"

"While it might not make you feel any better, for us it's been just the opposite. Not that we took the cruise to put a 'spark' back into things. But It has resulted in just that.

"What's your secret?"

"No secret formula or anything. But wearing a very revealing bathing suit the first day seemed to get things off in the right direction. And pleasantly so. Way more than I expected and in ways I never imagined."

I know, I left the part out about over-hearing Elaine giving Ron a blowjob on the balcony the very first morning of the cruise. Which actually started things off in the right direction. But no way I would with someone I barely knew.

"If I was going to give any advice, which I probably shouldn't, I'd say first chance you get wear the sexiest bikini you have at the pool. With your figure I'm sure you'll be a knock-out in one. If it doesn't get Peter's testosterone level up seeing the attention you get, nothing will."

Just then Peter snuck-up behind us. We didn't know he was there until he squeezed me around the waist with both hands. Surprised the hell of me, and the fact he didn't do it to his wife instead of me. Made me almost choke on my drink. Not far behind was Walter and Ron. And a little further back was Elaine.

When we were all together Walter ordered drinks for everyone. After which he made a toast wishing everyone good health and happiness...and a safe trip home when the time came.

After a bit of idle chit chat, but before anyone had a chance to order another round, I announced it was getting late and time for Elaine and I to get our beauty sleep. Especially since we'd be arriving at St. Thomas in the morning and it would be a "shop until you drop" kind of day.

It also was a subtle hint for Walter and Ron. If they wanted sex, now was the time before it got too, too late.

After saying good night to Peter and Janice we headed for ours rooms. After we settled in ours, and used the bathroom, Elaine and I decided to start things off by doing another strip tease for Walter and Ron. Albeit our idea of "stripping" was helping each other undress. Although very seductively. Once attired in only our panties, hose and heels we passionately kissed as we fondle each other's breasts until our nipples were hard and erect.

Next we bent over with our backsides towards them and slowly removed our panties. After which we spread our legs and ass cheeks to expose our bumholes. Elaine for Walter and yours truly for Ron. As hoped, both immediately realized that tonight was the night for some anal play.

They asked us not to move as they quickly undressed. Once they were they positioned themselves on their knees behind us, and as we continued to spread our bum cheeks, attacked our respective assholes with their tongues. Which they licked and lapped like two long lost puppies.

While Ron already licked and tongued yours truly's bumhole the night before it was Walter first time doing Elaine's. And boy was he enjoying it. Actually both were based on the steady chorus of soft moans and groans they made.

Must have made quite a sight the way we were bent over with legs spread and Walter and Ron's faces buried in between our ass cheeks. Along with the loud slurping sounds they made while hungrily lapping our bumholes.

Finally Walter asked Elaine if she would get on the bed.

"I'd thought you'd never ask Walter." Which she quickly did on hands and knees while still wearing her hose and heels.

Walter immediately got behind her and began licking her bumhole again. While he was, I got some anal lubricant we brought along on the cruise. Something we never leave home without.

As for Ron, I told him since it was a fantasy of his to watch Elaine being anally fucked we should watch Walter do Elaine first. After which they could watch us. Plus it would also give Ron the opportunity to take some photos, which I knew he'd want to do.

Finally Walter stopped licking Elaine's asshole and when he did I handed him the anal lubricant. First he put a dollop or two on Elaine's bumhole, which he spread over her anus, along with inserting a finger to insure her anal orifice was well lubed. Next he liberally lubricated his cock, which was hard and long as I've ever seen it. A good 9 inches for sure and throbbing like crazy in anticipation of inserting it in Elaine's ass.

One thing Walter likes more than a good blow job is ass-fucking. He had to be in Seventh Heaven knowing he was finally going to anally fuck Elaine. Be the first "strange piece of ass" for him in who knows how long. Maybe ever.

Once his cock was well lubricated he placed his cockhead at the entrance to Elaine's anal opening. While holding his cock with one hand, and her hip with the other, he slowly plunged forward. Walter might have a slim cock, but his cockhead is big in comparison. A good half inch larger in diameter at the corona than his cock shaft. But in spite of being as large as it is it easily popped in Elaine's bumhole. Smooth as silk. When it did Elaine let out a soft moan.

Unlike yours truly, Elaine has a large anus. A big brown-eyed girl would be a good description. For someone like Walter whose favorite part of the female anatomy is the anus, the skin tone, shape and size were near perfection.

Walter slowly began humping Elaine so with each forward thrust an inch or more of his long cock would enter her ass. Eventually all but an inch or so of his 9 inch dick was buried in her bum. Elaine was moaning constantly with pleasure as he incrementally inserted his cock, and the deeper he penetrated her, the louder her moans became.

Once Walter's cock was fully embedded he paused for a few seconds so she could adjust her position if needed. As he paused Elaine let out a deep sigh of satisfaction. "Oh wow Walter. I can't begin to tell you how good your long cock feels in my ass. Simply incredible. Now fuck me long and hard please."

Which he did. First with very long deep strokes. On the back stroke his cockhead would exit Elaine's bumhole with a soft popping sound. After which he would plunge forward until his cock was once again fully embedded in her ass. As he repeated the same scenario over and over Elaine's anal gape would grow slightly larger each time he withdrew his cock.

"God, that feels so good the way you're sliding your cock entirely in & out of my ass. No offense Ron, but I hope you're taking notes."

After about five minutes more of Walter sliding the full length of his cock in & out of Elaine's bum I sensed he was getting close to cumming. As he did he began a more deliberate humping motion with faster and shorter strokes all while holding Elaine firmly by the hips. Elaine in return was bucking backwards just as hard and fast. And each time she did she'd let out a big breath of air accompanied by loud grunt.

Ron and I couldn't have been enjoying the show more. As for me, it's was the first time I saw another woman get ass-fucked up close and personal. I got so horny I found myself fingering my clit. It was also affecting Ron the same way as he would beat his meat in between taking pictures. If we continued masturbating like we were there was no doubt we would both cum, and probably before Walter and Elaine.

"Ron, as much as I hate to say it, I think you better stop masturbating. If you don't you're going to orgasm, which would be a no-no since I need you to fuck me in the ass as soon as Walter and Elaine are done."

"You're right Lacey. But I can't tell you how much of a turn-on it is watching Elaine being ass-fucked by Walter. Seeing his long cock sliding in & out of her butthole is simply mind-blowing. I never thought it would affect me so much."

"How are you doing?"

"Same as you, but I can have multiple orgasms, which might be difficult for you. At least without resting for a while."

Still, I decided to stop fingering myself before I did. After which I switched my attention to Elaine's massive tits. Hard not to the way they swayed back & forth while Walter humped away at her and she butt-fucked him back. In spite of how much they were flopping around I couldn't resist fondling them. Then I remembered how much Elaine liked her nipples pulled and tweaked as she had sex.

"Thank you Lacey. That feels awesome. Pull on my nipples as hard as you want. I'm loving it."

Suddenly Walter let out a loud groan. As soon as he did he drove his cock deep as he could into Elaine's ass. So hard his balls slapped against her pussy. Then he let loose with a huge cumload. He jerked and twitched as he unloaded one cum shot after another deep in Elaine's rectum. I'd thought he'd never stop.

Then as if on cue Elaine orgasmed. She let out a loud scream accompanied by a flood of pussy juice from her cunt as it spasmed. It was like a dam broke and almost as noisy.

"Oh my God Walter. Your cum feels so hot filling my ass deep as it is. So deep I swear I can taste it. Wow!"

Took a while for them to recover and as they did Walter's cock slowly began to shrink. When it was down to half-size as when fully erect it plopped out of Elaine's asshole. After it did it left Elaine with an anal gape. Albeit not a very large one.

I thought for sure Walter's cock would be followed by his cumload, but it wasn't. He unloaded so deep in Elaine's bowels that it would be a while before it worked its way out.

"That was one incredible butt-fuck Walter. Now I know why Lacey likes anal sex so much. You can fuck me in the ass anytime you'd like before the cruise ends."

Now it was time for Ron and I to get it on.

I got on the bed on my knees and fore-arms doggie style. For me it's the most enjoyable way to get ass-fucked on my fore-arms instead of my hands since it positions my anal orifice at just the right angle for maximum pleasure.

Ron positioned himself behind me quick as a flash. As he spread my bum cheeks with both hands I felt someone apply lube to my bumhole, which could only have been Elaine. She even inserted a well lubed finger into my butthole. Then there was a slight pause as she lubed Ron's cock.

Next thing I knew I could feel Ron's cockhead pressing against my anus.

"Will you be okay Lacey?"...Elaine asked. "Between your little rosebud and Ron's fat dong I'm concerned it might hurt."

"Trust me Elaine, I'll be fine. I'm actually looking forward to Ron's fat cock doing me in the ass."

With that said, Ron slowly pushed forward. As he did, and to the amazement of him and Elaine, my anus spread open easily as his cockhead popped in beyond my sphincter muscles. Like a finger being poked in warm butter.

I'd be lying if I didn't admit it hurt slightly at first, but only briefly. Once his cockhead was inserted I slowly pushed back until all 6 to 7 inches of his cock was embedded in my bum.

Ron began a slow but steady humping motion. Once he did any pain was replaced by pure bliss. My ass never felt so full from being fucked. Not forgetting how my anus tingled from being stretched like it was. There wasn't a single nerve ending that wasn't reacting in a pleasurable way to the expanding pressure on my anus.

Another aspect that made it so enjoyable was the exhibitionist thing. It was quite a turn on knowing Walter and Elaine were watching. Especially Walter since it was always a fantasy of his to see me get ass-fucked by someone else.

12