Sea Slimes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larya frowned. There was something wrong with all this. But she knew it could wait. She just needed to get off. She needed this.

Mylio lowered over her, his chest lying over hers. His tail's ray-like wings suddenly stiffened, then locked around her legs like a vice, forcing them together—with his hand trapped between. It was just inches from her needy sex. She whimpered. She needed this. "You need to come, don't you, silly girl?" he sang in her ear.

Larya nodded, whimpering again.

"No thought to the mission. No thought to anything but your own slutty human needs. What a landwhore you are indeed."

Larya let out a whine. "P-please..."

His hand began stroking, ponderously close to her cunt—but trapped between her legs, it could only move so much. It brushed against her pussy and she moaned. "'Please' what? Do you want this?"

He grabbed the hem of her robe with one hand and, before she could react—though at this point she doubted she was even remotely capable of raising an objection—ripped it clean apart. She watched, wide-eyed, as the remains sank down around her like a blanket. She was completely naked now. Completely helpless, completely desperate. Completely his.

Mylio started to rub his whole body against her. Held close by his arms and tail fins, she could only respond in kind, writhing, pressing her perky breasts against his bare chest and rubbing them against him with all her might. She heard him gasping. She felt his body shaking with pleasure.

Merfolk had no sex organs. Instead, their entire bodies were essentially giant, extremely sensitive ... well. Even a single stroke along a merman's arm could be the equivalent of a skilled prostitute's lips on a cock. A single properly-placed fey spiral on a mermaid's back was the equivalent of ten tongues within a cunt. It was a very good thing merfolk didn't usually wear clothes.

Mylio wrapped his arm around her head, his fingers running through her hair, stroking it like it the sensation of it against his skin was the most delicious feeling in the world. He looked down at his prone druidess, his expression fierce. "You're—oh—landwhore, you are MINE."

Larya felt his hand below touching her pussy again. "Yours!" she cried out.

"You humans—aaah—you all ... all sing of free will." Mylio seized her in a passionate kiss, which Larya desperately reciprocated, bucking against his teasing hand with all her might. Her tongue grappled and twisted against his, her lips smacking messily over him, covering him with sensual kisses. "But—mm—you all just want—mm ... ohh—to have your brains fucked ou—mmf—out by a fey. Ours. Mm. Ours forever."

"Yes! Yes-yes-yes!" Larya gyrated against him, eliciting a particularly sharp moan from the sensitized merman. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hungrily, then ran her tongue down to his neck. She felt him shaking even more violently, but she didn't let up on the sensation. "Just...just your pets, your toys. You're so right. Oh, please, PLEEEASE..."

Mylio managed a hoarse laugh as his tail fins loosened slightly. Larya spread her legs as wide as she could, grabbed Mylio's arm, and forced his hand into her cunt. With her other hand, she pressed onto Mylio's back and started drawing complex circles. She could play this merman's fey body like an instrument. And he would sing for her. She had to please him. Pleasure him. Make him moan and scream and make him make her let him fuck her brains out.

All other thoughts left her as Mylio started thrusting his fingers into her hot cunt. Hot, fiery pleasure erupted in her mind. She ran her hand over his big, strong arm as she kissed and sucked at his neck, at his chest, licking and lapping at him like he was the tastiest treat she'd ever had. She felt him starting to spasm in her grasp and did not for the life of her let go.

He kept pistoning in and out of her, and she started moaning loudly against him as she kissed. It felt so good. So right. Pleasing him. Pleasing her lover. Her owner. She rose and started kissing his neck again, murmuring concession after concession into his ear.

"Yours—AAaa—always yours, just your dumb humanOH GODS I'm yours you have me so much smarter I need you I need—

She felt him hit his orgasm, and his screams echoed throughout the cave, borne out by her spell's acoustic magics. Her eyes widened and she hugged him to her chest, feeling him orgasm, feeling his fingers trembling against her clit. And she hit her limit.

She beat out his screams with her own. But not by much. She held him close, feeling the merman twitch and writhe around her, inside her, forcing his pleasure to last even beyond what he could bear. She was his. She was his.

Snatch did not hear any of this, far away as he was.

But something else did.

12