Sea Slimes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same moment, she realized she could speak.

"More," she whispered. "M-more. Please. Please take me."

The slime kept running over her. She started to pant, then to whine. Why wasn't she climaxing? "Obedience," the voice cooed again. "Submission."

Nerka hesitated for just a moment.

"Ooooh." The voice giggled in her ear, tickling her inner lobe. "Do we not wanna fuck anymore? We we not ready to drink? To be drunk from?"

"Are we no fun for you? Oh..." Nerka could swear that the speaker was pouting.

The slime abruptly halted. Just like that. The sensations stopped. The pleasure stopped. It all stopped.

"N-no!" Nerka cried out. "Oh, please! I'll be yours! I'll be—I'll be obedient!" A piece of her broke as she said the word. And it felt so good.

"Are you suuure?" coaxed the voice. "Maybe you want us to let you go."

"No. Nononononono. I can be a good slut. I can be a good slut. I'll drink. I'll drink." Nerka tried to touch herself, to stroke herself, but she was still held fast. Helpless. Desperate. She would give them anything. Everything. If only...

"Hm. So you want to be ours?" The voice was as smug as a sea otter in a mussel bed. "We're gonna keep you going 'til you can't even remember your own name. You'll be nothing but sex. Ours. A hot little slave. We'll keep you screaming for aaaages. Is that what you want, pretty girl? Is that what you need from us? We'd love to help you, if only you'll give the word. Do we want that, our pretty little pet?"

Nerka realized she was being pulled somewhere. She could barely see, wherever it was, and it felt very small and confined. She was being dragged into darkness, deepest darkness. If she gave in now, that was it. She would emerge as a...a...

The slime pinched her nipple gently. She felt a tiny droplet of liquid seep out.

The mermaid whimpered.

12