Sea Slimes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do our will first. Take him under. Take him in."

A pause. Snatch felt a strange sensation on his cock—almost a buzzing, like the feeling his head got when he drank a whiskey down too fast. The sensation was agonizingly erotic.

"Can't you just ..." The jelly maid's voice was sly, but positively drenched in husky desire. "... take him yourself? I'd love to ... oh yes there, please, right there there there ... watch. Make him feeel what I'm ... feeling ... now." Her voice started to get squeaky.

Snatch braced himself. He had to fight this. Whatever was happening now. He squeezed his eyes shut and raised his walls. He had to section off his mind, keep it clear, keep it focused...

"Milk him."

"Oh, yes..."

"Drain him."

"I wiiiill..."

NOW.

The voice rang in his head like a clapper in a bell, and Snatch was totally off his guard when three more buzzing things touched his cock. His walls came crashing down in a blaze of gunpowder as pure pleasure burst through him like lightning.

He felt the lips against his member again and gasped.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Chrysa's voice was silkier than lamb's-ear. "You see, my tentacles don't all paralyze. My hair tentacles are touching you all over now, and doesn't it feel gooooood?"

As she spoke the last word, one of the tentacles spiraled around his cock. They were all coursing around his member, rivers of poisonous pleasure, and he but a rowboat of wicker. It seeped through instantly and flooded his mind with pure ecstacy.

"Y-yes," Snatch moaned, unable to stop himself. He heard her laugh. He felt her lips touch his cock, felt it throbbing with need, felt her give a little suckle.

And then she went all the way down, and the pleasure reached a point of no return. He screamed with joy as her tongue lapped around him, as her lips moved up and down his shaft. He was totally helpless, and right now, that just made it even hotter. Whenever her lips left his cock exposed, the tentacles would descend back down on it, covering it with more loving stings. There was no escape from her poison. There was no escape from her.

"You're about to cum," sighed the voice in his ear. It sounded like whoever it was was feeling just as much pleasure as him. He felt something brush along his neck—a tongue?

He heard Chrysa giggling, even through her deep-throating his member. Then her giggles started to get longer and hoarser. They turned into moans, squeals, gasps, cries, and then—

It was a tsunami against his rowboat's sodden remains. Snatch didn't stand a chance. His eyes shot open and he let out a hoarse moan that turned into a scream. The tentacles climbed down, stinging his balls and inner thighs, filling him with more and more of that tantalizing toxin. He couldn't think. He couldn't resist. He certainly couldn't fight this perfect, wonderful creature, those lush lips, those wonderful stings. All he could do was come.

And come.

And come.

~~~~

Larya couldn't move.

Moving was against the rules. Moving was against what Mylio had told her. Moving would keep him from putting those fingers inside of her, and right now, she just really, REALLY needed to get off. It wasn't a noble goal, but right now, after all the teasing and fey-pleasuring, it felt like the only thing that mattered.

Larya decided to use this time immobile to run a quick inventory.

First, she was, of course, extremely horny. To a druid, pleasuring fey just on its own was akin to masturbation. She'd been making merfolk come and come all day. Nerka, Mylio, Blue and Orange ... She swallowed. And then she'd worked multiple druidic spells, such as the ones to allow her friends to see, breathe, and generally survive this deep underwater. And that tapped her into the World Base. Tapping into that had much the same effect on her libido as all the teasing Mylio had been subjecting her to.

Druids were very sexual creatures, really. That was the way of the world, and who represented the world better than the druids?

Moving on. Second, they had a job to do. Mermaids were getting killed, or at least kidnapped. She quickly filed this way under "later". She needed to be taken care of before she could go saving anyone.

Third was Mylio and Nerka. She listened intently, despite her better instincts—it wasn't smart to get herself hornier listening, but she really couldn't help herself. Mylio wasn't nearly as strong a dom as he thought he was, and she had a feeling he was expecting things of her later that he wasn't ever going to get. But that was how fey worked. And he was still hot as hell.

"You're—mm—mine," Mylio growled. She heard him wrestling with Nerka in a tight embrace. Heard her kissing all over him. Nerka sounded like she was concentrating solely on giving Mylio pleasure right now. "My property, my—oh—my birthright!"

"Yours," moaned Nerka. Larya heard a sucking sound. "Mm! Yours! You have all the control, Mylio! Use me! Use your whore!"

Judging by the sounds Mylio was making, whatever she was doing, it was working. Larya listened in fascination as his moans started to get louder. He started to cry out from orgasm, but she knew that one more wouldn't slow a fey down. Even as he cried out, Nerka kept kissing, sucking, talking.

"Please, Master!" the mermaid cried. "Do whatever you want! Whatever you want."

Larya blinked. That last part didn't sound very submissive.

"Whatever ... whatever I want." Mylio's voice was slurred with lust. "I want ... I want ..."

"These."

"Yes..."

"This."

"Yeeesss..."

Larya heard a sucking sound. No, a suckling sound. Mylio wasn't sucking her neck or arm. He was sucking Nerka's bare, perky breast.

She heard Nerka let out a squeak. Larya was pretty sure she'd squeaked, herself. She only wished she could watch.

"Oh, yes," Nerka said, her voice heavy. "Yes, dearest Master. You're so good. So ... unh! ... in control. Just right for a hot little slut like me."

Larya realized her fingers were starting to creep downwards. She tried to stop herself. But the weak will cut both ways. For now, it would cut against Mylio, as she slipped a finger inside and started to rub her clit. She was already so wet. The druid spell allowed for sensations like that—she could feel her own wetness, and that of other things—but it still caught her off-guard that she could be so slick even down here in the deeps. It didn't slow her down.

"You master me," Nerka said, and Mylio moaned against her breast. "You do. You have me totally in your power." Larya heard Mylio start to speak up through the tit. "Don't stop sucking. Ooh, you don't want to let up on a little whore like me." Nerka laughed. "Remember those games we played? Me, the needy landwhore? Oh, I'm so hot for you. You have me totally under your power. Drink it down."

Larya started to pinch one of her nipples, mewling faintly. She slipped a second finger in, using her thumb to rub along her outer lip. She heard Nerka let out a yelp. "Yes! Fill yourself up, drink me, milk me—let it all go in, feel your mind start to buzz..."

Larya frowned. This sounded different. Merfolk didn't normally lactate. She considered getting up to take a look. Fortunately, her wise pussy corrected that notion. She couldn't get up without moving her fingers away from her tits and pussy, and she couldn't possibly leave either unattended. Instead, she listened raptly, her heart thudding beneath her heaving breasts.

"Ooh, you're so strong, so dominant..." Nerka's voice was starting to sound mocking. "Feel it entering you. Feel it fill up your empty little brain, Master."

Mylio moaned. It sounded like he was struggling against Nerka now, but the sucking sounds continued.

"Oh, Mylio, dearest." Nerka laughed. She heard Mylio's moans start to lengthen. "You can't escape. You've never been able to escape." Mylio whimpered. "The same mistakes. Every time. Oh, my sweet Mylio. Milk me. Taste that milk, you horny bastard, and feel our ... lust." Nerka practically came as she said the word. Larya almost did, too. "You can't fight. Never. Never."

Larya started to pant, all frowns and worries gone. She pushed them away, both hands diving between her legs. She needed more. She thrust her fingers in and masturbated for all she was worth, listening to the merfolk fuck. She needed to come. It was too much, too hot. She imagined Nerka holding her captive the way she now held Mylio—imagined those soft hands pressing her mouth against a big tit, imagine that pretty tongue between her legs—and couldn't suppress her moans any more. "Aah! Oh! AAHH!"

"You're gonna fuck me so hard," cooed Nerka. "And then we'll, oh, we'll take that slutty little fucking landwhore druidess, and we'll—we'll—oh, FUUUCK—"

Larya let out a cry of joy as Nerka started to scream. She felt her juices spilling between her legs, lost to the salty ocean, felt her legs bucking and kicking, threw her head back, and bit her lip so hard it bled to contain a matching blissful scream. A faint squeal escaped her. The afterglow filled Larya like a swallowed ember, burning inside her and yearning for more.

But as she heard Mylio's and Nerka's moans start to subside, as she realized she was definitely next on the menu, she got up, took one look around, and took off running.

Her last glimpse of Mylio-As-He-Was echoed in her head as loud as a lightning flash. He was held within Nerka's arms, his lips locked around the silver-haired mermaid's enormous left breast. Her salmonlike tail was coiled around his, holding the merman immobile as he sucked with the hunger of a man possessed. Her left hand's fingers skittered spiderlike over his back, prolonging his orgasm, even as her right stroked her other breast to make her own last as long as possible.

A part of Larya wished she could join them. She imagine jumping in. Imagined Mylio sucking her like that down below. Imagined Nerka directing Larya's mouth towards that massive breast, making her milk the gorgeous mermaid for every last drop.

Then she cast a spell, leaped through the wall, and remembered she had a partner to save.

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~ ~~~~

Remember, feedback is always welcome and hugely appreciated!

12