Sea Slimes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silly girl." The mermaid laughed. "And you don't even know how to use your magic, do you?"

"No, I..." Larya's brain sparkled. She frowned. "Wait, yes, I do."

"No, you don't." The mermaid reached down and began petting Larya's breasts.

Larya moaned at the sensation, but she still shook her head. She giggled at the very thought. "I do so!"

For the first time, the mermaid frowned. "No. You don't."

"Uh-huuh." Larya beamed at her and leaned closer, planting a kiss on the startled mermaid's lips. "And you know what I can do with that magic?"

"Um." The mermaid was looking flustered.

"I know you aren't hypnotizing me," Larya went on, "but if you had been, you would have made a big mistake just now." She leaned in and kissed the mermaid again, this time connecting to the World Base as she did so. She felt the powerful fey presence of the mermaid and placed her power against it—gently, but firmly. Then she started to stroke.

The mermaid let out a little moan into the kiss. Larya felt hands entwine themselves in her hair.

"Mm." Larya wrapped her arms about the mermaid, finally letting her eyes close. "Because—mm—the World Base—mm, yes—it's not something you can break me away from." She broke off the kiss and smiled brightly at the mermaid, rubbing the mermaid's round, perky breasts, feeling the familiar joy of bringing fey pleasure. "I wanna show you something. Is that okay, Mistress?"

The mermaid stared at her dazedly. She had a funny look on her face, Larya thought. She looked like she was vaguely recognizing that she had made some sort of horrible mistake and was only half able to regret it.

Then Larya pressed her fingers into the small of the mermaid's back and began to draw a fey spiral. Just one, but a powerful one—only the best for Mistress! The slave slut winked at the mermaid, eager to show off what she could do. The mermaid blinked, trembling slightly. "Wait. D—"

Larya completed the spiral, and the mermaid let out a scream of pure joy as Larya's druidic power surged through her erotic being like a waterfall of pleasure. The fey woman spasmed and shook and fell to the ocean floor, but Larya wrapped her arms around her mistress, cooing sweet nothings of devotion, not allowing her to escape.

Her surroundings were getting darker, but this was unimportant to Larya. She kissed all over the mermaid's face, eagerly bathing her in her own lust. She straddled the mermaid's waist and began to rub herself on the mermaid, heightening the sensation, drinking in the mermaid's cries and whines.

The mermaid had ceased to protest, ceased to command, and now just begged for more, squealed her bliss into the shadowy seas. Her surprisingly light, fragile body trembled with each orgasm, and her grip on Larya was almost kittenlike. This only strengthened Larya's need to protect, need to nurture, need to fuck her mistress's beautiful brains out.

Midway through the mermaid's orgasm, though, Larya realized that the light had gone out.

There had been a light.

Three-quarters of the way through the mermaid's orgasm, two minutes later, Larya realized what was going on.

She sprang off the still-orgasming mermaid and performed a somersault, slightly less graceful than the one she'd managed earlier, scrabbling awkwardly to her feet. She whirled around, seeing a light off in the distance. She saw a stocky humanoid figure walking away from her, perhaps a quarter-mile off, led by a bright, undulating glow.

Larya had been hypnotized. She'd been lured away. She'd left Snatch alone. Fuck. Shit. Fuck.

She heard the mermaid starting to rise, and noticed that the brightness was starting to return, but flickering, weaker. She turned and beheld the deep mermaid. There was an additional component to this creature that neither she nor Snatch had seen—been capable of seeing, probably. A tendril rose from the back of her neck, climbing up above and ending in a large, luminescent orb.

Angler maids. One of the most dangerous deep merfolk varieties in existence—powerful, sinister hypnotists who could break even the most strong-willed minds in mere minutes. As far as Larya knew, there was literally no form of mind control more powerful than an angler maid in darkness. Larya had been ridiculously lucky that this one somehow didn't know how closely-linked an attuned druid was to the World Base. Actually, that was nothing short of bizarre, considering this was itself a fey.

Larya bit her lip, not looking forward to what she now had to do. It's too dangerous, she told herself. There's no time. For either of us.

She raised her hand to cast the spell to kill the wicked thing.

Then the mermaid looked up at her, and her eyes were pale white, not pink. She stared at Larya, open-mouthed, still spasming in orgasm. But her eyes were not pink. They were white. Empty. Larya peered at the creature, momentarily caught off-guard. What was—

"Oh, my cute little slave slut!" sang a voice in Larya's ear. "You didn't think it was that easy, did you?"

Larya felt something cool and slimy brush by her inner thigh.

12