Sea Swing

Story Info
Two couples engage in a full swing while boating.
4k words
4.05
64.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always loved the quiet sounds late at night out on the boat while we are anchored in a remote cove or inlet. Usually, like this evening, there are other boats dotted around - both power and sail - and depending on our mood, or theirs, we will sometimes meet up with perfect strangers, rowing the dinghy across to their mooring, or they to ours, after exchanging greetings and hellos earlier as we all settled in, getting the lay of the land, so to speak.

It didn't take long to get the lay of the land with Brad and Molly. The discreet ensign they flew off the stern of their 45 foot sloop was a clear indication that they, like us, were swingers. Peter and I had had several encounters with other couples who either soft or full swapped as we attended camping outings in the past organized by an online group to which we belonged. Now that we had our own much smaller sloop, though, the call of the ocean was greater than the call of the tent.

I listened to Peter's quiet soft sleep-paced breath in the dark and the rhythmic bell tone of the lanyard striking the mast as we were rocked by gentle waves. No lullaby could have been more soothing, but I was alert and attuned, listening for other noises that would indicate we were about to have visitors, dark though it was. While Peter and I both enjoyed the swinging lifestyle, given his more introverted personality it was often my negotiations that arranged our assignations, and he was delightedly taken by surprise on the occasion when a couple we had been socializing with earlier showed up in our bed. Tonight would be no different, I hoped, but while he slept, unaware that he was about to be wakened in the most pleasant way possible, I lay in bed wet and horny.

Usually, of course, I would just reach for Peter to sate my lust, but I'd decided to hang back a little this evening to let my sexual tension build. Peter wasn't unaware of my state of arousal: he often exacerbated it during the day by sneaking his finger up into the leg of my short shorts and sensuously rubbing my juicy slit even if we were out on deck in clear view of any and all of the other boaters. The exhibitionism of it all added to the swelling of my labia and clit, and I would sometimes prolong his finger rubbing by leaning back against him, breasts out thrust in my small bikini top, ass pressed up against his groin and clench my cheeks around the hard cock I could feel through his thin boating shorts. A little clenching and a little rubbing on full but subtle display to others around the cove or inlet was enough to get at least one of us, if not both, gasping for the full deal. We were great at edging, though, and the build of sexual tension with little, sensuous acts such as this during the day guaranteed an explosive night. It was this explosion I wanted to save up for, if, as I thought, Brad and Molly decided they would accept my subtle invitation from our "drinks on their deck" event earlier this evening. A full day in the sun and wind with the main tasks of sailing from one end of the San Juan Islands to the other falling to him, and then a strong swim across the inlet and back prior to grilling our dinner and then socializing over drinks with Brad and Molly, sent Peter into a quick sleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

At last my ears pricked up at the sound of oarlocks creaking, and then I felt the slight jostle of what I thought must be a dinghy rafting up against our sloop. Another jostle and I saw the flicker of a flashlight though the window in the cabin door. Brad and Molly must be aboard! Sure enough, the door to the cabin eased quietly open and I could see their flashlight beam do a quick reconnaissance of the interior of our small yacht. Both Peter and I were lying naked on top of our bed covers, a wonderfully cool way to sleep in the heat of mid-summer. We were both tanned, but as a red head, my skin remained quite pale and even the indirect light of the flashlight caught the glimmer of my skin quite clearly, so Brad led the way and Molly followed him without making a sound, right over to the foot of our bed. I flashed a quick smile at them in the dark and caught their returning grins barely visible in the moonlight. They could see Peter curled on his stomach, bare ass to the "sky" and no doubt heard the sleep-paced sound of his breathing.

Brad and Molly were at least twenty years younger than Peter and me, so I was very happy they had found in us a couple they wanted to "play" with. He was about the same height as me, although at 5'11" I'm a tall woman; he was muscular without being overly toned, and with dark, blackish brown hair and the skin tones which revealed his Native American ancestry. She: about 5'7" tall, the lithe body of a daily jogger, and the yummy warm cast to her skin tone as someone of Hispanic descent. They began by giving me a slow strip tease in which they stood pressed up against each other at the foot of the bed slowly stroking, kissing, and removing each other's shorts and tee shirts. I was delighted to see they were wearing matching thongs and these too were slowly removed with a lot of rubbing and stroking of the parts that had been hidden in them. Brad, I could see when they stepped apart, was fully erect and his member flexed up and down as he turned to look at me laying on the bed. My legs were apart at this point and my finger was stroking my slick cunt. He whispered something in Molly's ear and she flashed him a quick smile and, with a peck on his cheek, turned her beautifully figured body toward the sleeping Peter. She knelt and began with delicate little licks on his ankles and then in behind his knees, finally tracing the outline of his bare ass with her wet tongue.

Sleeping quarters were tight in our small yacht and so Brad signaled to me that I should join him in standing and watching his wife and my partner for awhile. I silently nodded my agreement, and slid from the bed to stand within nipple grazing closeness to him. He grinned at me and then snaked his tongue into my willing mouth. We drew apart from our tongue fucking a few moments later when we heard sounds that definitely indicated Peter had awoken and was enthusiastically responding to Molly's naked ministrations. We could see the gleam of her bare ass up in the air as she licked and sucked at his cock. Her legs were spread and Peter's fingers were doing their usual magic with finding a woman's g spot. Her appreciative groans vibrated around Peter's cock, tickling and electrifying him at the same time. His mouth was firmly fixed on her left nipple and I knew his usual technique was to alternate between soft circling licks and a fierce hard suck that threatened to pull a nipple right from its breast. It was, in my experience, an agonizingly erotic use of his mouth and a sudden loud moan from Molly suggested she thought likewise.

Brad wrapped his arms around me, positioning me in front of him so that we could both watch the lovemaking of our two partners. As I mentioned, he and I were about the same height, so that, naked, his cock dug into the crack between my ass cheeks as I pressed my back up against him. It was my turn to groan in appreciation but he re-positioned his cock between my legs and, spreading my labia on either side of it, began to gently rub back and forth while we watched Peter and Molly enjoying each other's bodies. I could hear the slick sucking noise of pussy juice running out of me and over Brad's cock as my clit swelled with the persistent rubbing of his mushroom head and shaft. His hands alternated between cupping and stroking my breasts and pinching and twisting my nipples. I wasn't sure how long I was going to be able to continue standing as his ministrations left me weak in the knees.

I could see the warm gleam of Peter's eyes in the moonlight coming through the cabin windows as he flicked his glance over Brad and me with a smile, Molly's breast momentarily out of his mouth. And then he returned his attention to her, pulling her face away from his cock, and plunging his tongue deep into her mouth as he searched for the taste of his own pre-cum on her lips. She re-positioned herself so that she straddled him just above his hips and we could see his glistening cock erect between her legs, poised right underneath her juice dripping cunt. She reached back with her hands and parted her ass cheeks so we could also see the darker skin of her rosebud wanting, it seemed, to be penetrated along with her vagina. Brad grunted softly, a verbal affirmation that he knew what she wanted, and did a quick check with me. Was I ok being left, momentarily, watching the three of them go at it? Of course I would have loved to keep him rubbing his cock back and forth between my legs, but I, like Molly apparently, enjoyed the feel of two cocks thrusting during the occasions I got to enjoy double penetration, and did not want to stand in the way of her, or their, enjoyment. So I nodded my yes.

Brad nudged Molly and Peter around on the berth as he climbed in so that, in the end, I got a full on sideways view of the fucking. Molly flicked Peter's cock back and forth several times between her labia and then with a sucking noise, audible to all of us, popped the head of Peter's cock into her soaking wet vagina, holding it there, rather than plunging it all the way in, and rocking back and forth leaving Peter gasping and herself groaning for full penetration. Instead, she exercised extraordinary will power, will power I don't think I have, and continued to squeeze the tight muscles of her opening just around the head of Peter's shaft rocking back and forth slowly. I could see by the grimace of concentration on Peter's face that it took all the self-control he could possibly muster to restrain himself from bucking his hips in a thrust that would send his cock, balls deep, into her hot pussy. But he held on.

I tossed Brad a bottle of lube from our bedside stash, but he gestured to me, asking if I would apply it to his cock while he kept his left hand busy. He was nudging a finger in and out of Molly's asshole getting it ready for his cock while his right hand began to play with Peter's balls. I knew Peter loved that agonizing knife-edge between pleasure and pain that came with someone rolling and squeezing his balls and, he had said to me before, he particularly enjoyed the feel of a male hand on his scrotum knowing that hand could sense precisely how hard to squeeze to keep him just on the very edge. I was sure Peter must have been on the very edge of self-control as well with his mushroom head being tickled and squeezed by Molly's vagina and Brad's hand massaging and rolling. Peter's ragged breath affirmed my intuition.

Of course I took to stroking Brad's throbbing cock as I applied lube and I could see the flash of his smile in the semi-dark boat and an answering thrust back into the palm of my hand. But neither of us wanted him to lose it before Molly enjoyed the double penetration and so I gave Brad's cock one last dab of lube and stepped back. He positioned the head of his shaft at Molly's primed asshole and she gave a small wiggle in anticipation. Then he pressed his hips a little harder, moved back in withdrawal a bit, then slowly, gently thrust once again until with a lube juicy pop, the head of his cock slid into her ass. She moaned with pleasure and finally began to very slowly fuck Peter's cock up and down in her vagina.

Peter had described to me, after other double penetration encounters, what it was like to feel the thrust of another cock against his in the very narrow confines of a woman's body. The fact that he is bi and enjoyed a good cock as frequently as he could get it exacerbated his enjoyment of being one of the two double penetrators. Molly's breasts slapped against Peter's chest as the pace of fucking quickened, both cocks synchronizing their thrusts and withdrawals. Molly, at this point, was moaning up a storm, occasionally bursting out with an "Oh, god!" or a long drawn out "Yes!" but it was her cry of "Fuck me, fuck me hard," that sent them both over the edge and the frenzy of their thrusting and their ragged gasps of breath told me they were cumming sooner rather than later. If possible, the gouts of cum from Peter's cock erupted into Molly's vagina at the same time Brad's pulsed up into her ass and later Peter explained to me that he could feel the spasming of Brad's cock as the cum fountained out of it which, of course, added intensity to his own orgasm.

At some point, all three collapsed into a pile of sweaty bodies, each one partially on top of the other, and lay there, breath gradually slowing, as they recovered. Molly was the first to regain some composure and she flashed me a quick grin while untangling herself from the limbs of the two men. With a quick motion of her hand and a low spoken request, she had me sit with my legs hanging off the berth so, as she stood before me, my face was right at the level of her crotch. She spread the lips of her waxed bare pussy open just a little and I could see the gleaming mound of her swollen clit leading down into the ruffled folds of her vagina. I licked my lips and with a momentary flicker of disappointment that Molly once again was going to be the center of the sexual activity, buried my tongue in her soft warm cunt.

Her enthusiastic moans and the taste of Peter's cum as it dripped out of her, mixed with her own musty juice quickly added to the voyeuristic arousal I had already experienced and it wasn't long before I too was moaning with pleasure as I licked and sucked her. My two male bed companions roused themselves from their post-orgasm dozey state and I felt two sets of hands and two sets of mouths begin to explore my naked body. One of them, Brad I think, nudged and patted me into a semi-doggy style position on the bed so that he could reach under and begin to stroke and suck me as well. Peter's hands and mouth were on my breasts and I could feel the heightened eroticism of my erect nipples grazing his tongue and lips.

When I could barely stand it any longer, knowing I was going to explode into an orgasm at any moment I was moaning so loudly, Brad sat underneath me and gently pressed my ass lower so that my legs spread almost impossibly wide and he began to nudge open my vagina with his thoroughly re-hardened cock. I felt so stretched by my physical position that the merest brush of his mushroom head against my opening was enough to make my vaginal muscles pulse with the desire to be penetrated. Like he had with Molly, Brad began to play with my ass as well, using his tongue this time to flick the rim and his fingers to part my ass cheeks leaving my asshole vulnerable and exposed to his ministrations. Peter lay under me suckling on my tits like a puppy on its bitch while Molly reached over to once again stroke his hardening cock. The frenzy of our sucking and licking built with the moans and gasps that came from each of us and each of us felt a heightened sense of arousal with each affirmation that the other was feeling an intensifying sexual excitement.

At last I felt Brad's cock penetrating my vagina while one finger furiously worked my juicy clit and the other penetrated my asshole. The intensity of Peter's mouth sucking my breasts reached a peak as he massaged Brad's balls with one hand and with the other began to finger fuck Molly's ass. My mouth, of course, was busy plowing a furrow between her clit and vaginal opening while my finger searched for and then found her g spot. I began to rub vigorously and Molly's voice screeched out in a moment of ecstasy when her body began to pump jet after jet of hot clear liquid down her legs and onto the floor. That sent the three of us right over the edge and once again both cocks pumped gout after gout of milky white cum. Peter's all over Molly's hand and his own stomach; Brad's into my vagina as it pulsed repeatedly with my own orgasms.

All four of us flopped back onto the bed gasping and slippery with sweat and cum. It took some time for each of us to once again breath at a normal rate and it began to feel cool, despite the heat of our four bodies, as our sweat evaporated into the night air.

"Wow," Peter was the first to speak, "I didn't see all that 'cumming'." The four of us laughed at his inferred pun. "You always do manage to cook up the nicest surprises for us, Hon!" he thanked me.

"Well, and thanks to Brad and Molly for 'cumming' over to play with us," I chuckled my response.

"Any time, any time," Molly concurred and Brad mmhmmed his agreement.

* * *

We, not surprisingly, slept late the next morning, and there were only three vessels left anchored in the little inlet by the time we were enjoying our coffee on the deck area in the stern of our sloop. Besides ours, Brad and Molly's sailboat still peacefully rocked on its mooring, and, much closer to them, a small power yacht, just shy of about 40 feet, we guesstimated, calmly rode anchor. A couple people - women it looked like - were up and about and having a post-breakfast coffee, perhaps, on the covered flybridge. It seemed to me that they had turned to stare over at our sailboat a little longer than was necessary but I eventually shrugged it off as a product of my over active imagination.

Then, I caught random snatches of their conversation and remembered with a start how easily sound carries over water. I wondered if sounds of the late night "party" Brad, Molly, Peter and I had had carried as easily across the short distance between our mooring spots.

Not long after, we noticed that Brad and Molly had pulled up anchor and were slowly puttering their way out of the inlet. They smiled at us as they passed and waved their goodbyes. We knew from our earlier conversations that they were heading on up the Inside Passage toward Alaska while we were planning on cruising slowly south hoping, eventually, to make it as far as the Baja peninsula, but we had exchanged email addresses and would keep in touch and, hopefully, enjoy each others' company again.

Eventually, the rattle of a chain told us the power boat was pulling up anchor, and we stirred ourselves to begin our departure as well.

We were still out on the stern deck "battening the hatches" when the power boat's sexy sleek prow quietly slipped past us on its way out to the open waters.

* * *

About a week later we moored overnight in a marina close to Astoria, Oregon - like I said, we really were taking our time puttering along rather than rushing from destination to destination - when we noticed the same power boat tied up a couple slips over.

When we walked by it a little later in the day, Peter pointed out to me that it was named "The Unicorn". "Do you think . . .?" I wondered aloud.

As it was, we had wifi access at this marina and later that evening Peter logged on to check up on family and friends. "Hey, " he exclaimed after perusing his in box for a bit, and getting rid of all the junk mail first, "there is a message from Brad and Molly."

"Oh!" I was intrigued and glad they had connected via email as it meant they really had had fun getting together with us and wanted to keep the connection going no matter how long it might be before our paths crossed again. "What do they have to say?"

Peter was silent for a moment as he read their message, but a slight smile tilted the corners of his mouth up. "Hah," he chuckled aloud as he finished whatever news they had communicated. "Turns out we disturbed some of the other boaters the night of our play date in the San Juans."

"What do you mean?" I asked, although I wasn't overly concerned.

"Remember that power boat that was moored near their sloop?"

"Yes, of course, you mean the one that is in here now?" I questioned.

"Mhmmm, that's the one, The Unicorn I think we saw it is called."

"OK, what do Brad and Molly say about it?"

12