Sealing The Deal

Story Info
They lose virginities after 6 month engagement.
2.6k words
4.48
32.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been engaged for almost six months, been dating for almost five years. I'm 19, a Southern Baptist. I come originally from Atlanta, Georgia, so my southern accent makes me stick out among the rest of those around me, considering we just moved to Indiana. My fiancé, Mike, who's 20, and I grew up together. We've known each other for almost fifteen years, and been best friends ever since. We lost touch when I turned twelve, and re-met at his brother's wedding. Since that day, we've been inseparable. It's amazing to think that up until the night this happened, we were virgins. We made promises to each other that we would wait until our wedding night, but considering I have to finish college, that will be another two years. I guess we made the commitment. It was all about sealing the deal.

I showed up at his house earlier than usual. I hadn't seen him in almost two weeks, and my body knew it. I walked in to an empty house. I didn't find it strange. He usually worked late, but he shared the house with his brother, and it was rare to have the house to ourselves. But we did that night, I guess. I walked around, looking at pictures and thinking about how long we had known each other.

I proceeded to his room. It was a mess, a typical bachelor's room. His convertible bed was still folded out, his blankets strewn across the mattress. His other pair of work jeans was in a puddle on the floor. CDs were stacked on his dresser. Pictures of me were framed around the room, on his bedside table, his dresser and his walls, along with the pictures of both of us. I remembered all the times he nuzzled my neck, kissed my earlobes and lips, his arms around me. I could smell him. My pussy stirred, and I shifted. I couldn't take it anymore.

I figured I had a half hour before he'd be home. I went through his closet and found one of his tee shirts. It was a concert tee shirt from a country concert he and I went to a few months before. I inhaled. I could smell the aftershave lotion I bought for him for Christmas through the detergent. I stripped in front of the dresser mirror, a huge monstrosity. My tee shirt was pulled over my head, and it fell to the floor. My bra was unhooked, loosened from my shoulders, and it soon joined my tee shirt on the floor. My breasts fell free; circular orbs with eraser-sized nipples that pointed upward. They were only B-cups, but he never complained. I admired myself in the looking glass.

I tweaked my nipples and moaned. I forgot. I ran to the room that was designated as mine, and rooted through the bottom dresser drawers until I found my vibrator. I ran back to his room. I had to be surrounded by him. My blue jeans fell next to his. My silk undies were still remaining. They were blue, and just barely covered everything. I looked in the mirror, and saw that the panties were soaked all the way through. They were soon dropped to my feet. I stepped out of them and put on Mike's tee, inhaling his scent as I pulled it over my head. It brushed against my nipples, and I shivered in anticipation. I felt my mound. It was practically dripping.

I took the ponytail holder out of my hair, letting my blonde curls cascade over my shoulders and halfway down my back. I looked at myself in the mirror. "If only he could see me now," I said as I grinned to myself and climbed into his bed. I adjusted myself so I could see myself in the mirror. Of course, with my position, I could also see the doorway. I turned the vibrator on, and it's buzzing droned out my forced, shallow breathing in the silence. I touched the tip of it to my aching clit. My hips involuntarily bucked upward. It had been so long, and I needed release. I continued torturing myself, touching it to my button and then backing off, moaning in bittersweet agony. Finally, I probed my wet hole with my finger, pulling it out to find it soaking. My juices were dripping onto his sheet. With one quick motion, I finally plunged all seven inches of it into my dripping hole, screaming with bliss. I felt so hot, pushing, pulling, and twisting it, burying it to the hilt inside of me. I squirmed and gasped as I slammed it back in. I continued this for another five minutes, and glanced into the mirror. I could have sworn I saw someone in the corner of the door.

It was Mike. He was peeking in on me; oblivious to the fact I was looking at him. He was looking in the mirror, watching me bring myself to orgasm on his bed, in his tee shirt. He was amazed, his mouth dropped open and his bulge so large it was confined only by his blue jeans. I was hooked to the adrenaline rush, and then, I found the peak and started to scream, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me Mike, God, give it all to me. Cum in me Miiiiiiiiii….," as I climaxed, bucking and writhing on the bed, experiencing the most amazing orgasm I had ever had in my entire life. But I wasn't done. I lay there, panting and weak in the knees. I sat up, still glancing in the mirror. He shrunk back, thinking I was going to get up.

Instead, I pulled the tee shirt off over my head, exposing my breasts. His mouth dropped even further, and immediately his belt was undone and his pants were open. All I could hear was his harsh breathing and the raking of his zipper going down. His seven-inch cock was released. It was a lot bigger than I remember feeling. He was so aroused. His hand started to stroke the shaft, massaging the head as I started toward my second climax. I pumped harder, trying to relieve the itch inside of me the only way that I knew could. Soon, I was screaming and shrieking. It was heaven and delicious hell in one package. His eyes were closed, hands stroking faster and faster. "God yes!!!" I screamed and began to convulse. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder!!!" I heard him grunt two feet away in the doorway, and then in the mirror, he bucked forward and he came in five large gushes, flying and landing on my sweat-glistened chest. Seeing that was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, and it caused me to orgasm one more time around the still-buzzing vibrator, my pussy muscles clenching it, my juices making a huge wet spot on his sheets.

I was panting, trying to catch my breath, after grasping what had just happened. I spun my head to the doorway. He was still standing there, his pants and boxers around his ankles, his hand still fisted around his still raging hard-on.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he panted. Pacing to the bed, he bent down, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me. Not just a peck on the lips, but pressed his lips to mine with such pressure, it forced my mouth open. He darted his tongue between my lips and tangled it with mine. The smell of his musky scent sent my mind soaring. His hands grazed my back and then came to rest on my bare butt. Then, just as quickly, he made his way to between my legs. His shock of me shaving it caused him to look me in the eye and say, "That is the most beautiful thing I've ever felt." He kissed me one more time before scooping me up in his arms. My pussy was soaking now. Its lips glistened in the light, and my clit was at full attention.

I was horny as hell, and needed release. I was already beginning to writhe on the bed, and he saw it. "You're beautiful, darlin'. You know that?" His southern accent always made me hot, and he was doing it on purpose as he slowly undressed, working at the buttons and talking to me in a slow, sensual tone. Tonight, I needed a good, hard, wild fuck. Slow and careful wouldn't work for me. I needed to lose my inhibitions, and he was the only one who could help me. He was never into that. He's as uptight as I am.

The shirt came off and fell to the floor in a heap. I heard him unlatch his belt, and it thudded on the floor. His boots were tossed near the door, and his pants came off next. I gasped. I've always loved his cock. It's just the right size for me. It's long and just thick enough to fill me. I love the feel of his cock. I love to give him hand jobs anywhere and everywhere. Just the thought of his knob in the palm of my hand made my nipples painfully hard and my pussy throb. I traced my stomach with my hand and my fingers were reaching between my legs, but he stopped me.

"No, no, Ambria. Not yet." His cock was hard as a rock now, sticking out. I reached out to grab it, but he stepped away. He knew I loved it. He was teasing me. He began to speak again. "You want me, don't you? You've made yourself up for me, my little slut." He never called me that, and he never talked like that. It turned me on even more. "You've done a very bad thing, though, my darlin' Ambria. You have given me no choice but to fuck you."

My heart beat faster. My pussy was dripping. I wanted to touch myself so badly, but he kept stopping me. "No, no. Not yet." He told me to relax while he went into the bathroom. I expected him to jerk off, and that would ruin the night, so I sighed in defeat, and lay back on the bed, closed my eyes, and covered my face with my hands to shield them from the overhead light. Then, I screamed, first in shock, and then in pure bliss. I looked down and saw him between my legs, his lower face buried in my pussy, his nose rubbing against my clit. He'd never done anything like that. For us, it was touching, and nothing more. This was so totally not like him. His hands reached up and played with my nipples, and I moaned in bliss. This was so nice. "God, yes, oh God, yes" was all I could say. His tongue darted in and out, and it was pushing me over the edge. "Oh, God, I'm going to cum!!" Then, he did the worst thing possible. He sat up. I kept begging and pleading with him. "Please Mike, fuck me, please!"

"Now now, darlin', settle down." I was on the edge. I wanted to cum so bad, but he wasn't going to let me off that easily. He stood up. His seven-inch cock sprang free, and bobbed a minute before stopping at a forty five degree angle. I reached, and he stood back, before climbing into the bed next to me. Before he could respond, I pinned him. "Lay back and relax." I kissed his nipples, then began to suck on them. He groaned. This was all new territory for me, but I had read enough Cosmopolitan magazines to know what to do. I licked his chest down to his stomach, finding myself at the hair around his cock.

I looked up at Mike. He was looking at me, wondering what I was going to do. I leaned up and kissed him, then made my way down to his cock, which was harder than I've ever seen. I wrapped my hand around the five-inch base. Precum was making the knob glisten. I rubbed him a couple of times. His groaning was making me more and more horny. His eyes were closed in joy, and I leaned over and kissed his tip. He grunted and thrust his hips upward. I backed off. "Now, now," I said, mocking his earlier statement. "Settle down." His eyes were glazed over. I had never done anything like this. "Do you like this?"

"Yes, baby. I love it." He was desperate. I took a deep breath, my pussy overflowing, then closed my lips over the knob of his cock. "Oh God, yes!" he screamed. I slid down the shaft, and then raised myself up. I bobbed for a couple of thrusts, licking the underside of his cock. He was trying to thrust, but I wouldn't let him. "I'm going to cum!" he shrieked. I sat up, and he looked like he was going to die. Then, I lay back so he could see my dripping wet pussy, lips protruding and puffy. I circled my clit with my fingers and then inserted one finger in my hole. He reached out, and I smacked away his hand. "Don't touch me or yourself," I commanded. He sat back and watched as I began furiously fingering myself. "Oh God," I screamed again and again. Then, I felt my pussy muscles tighten, and then the wave hit me as I climaxed. I convulsed on the bed, the orgasm one of the strongest I had ever had.

He groaned and writhed and grabbed his cock. He stroked it about five times, and I sat in front of him, watching his cock as it grew and grew. It was huge. I leaned in to take a good look at it, and I breathed on it before closing my mouth over it. "Oh God," he said, and then after I bobbed on it, he yelled, "I'm cumming!" I closed my mouth over it and he thrust as he came. The first spurt hit the back of my throat. It was thick, warm, and sweet. I gulped it down as he spurted at least four times before collapsing on the bed in exhaustion.

I lay beside him, stroking his forehead and kissing his cheek. "You taste so good." I said. He looked at me and I looked down. He was getting hard again. "Your cock in my mouth was the best thing I've ever had. You are so good. Your cum is so sweet and delicious." He was hard as a rock again. "You are such a bad girl" he whispered in my ear. "Can I fuck you now?" That made my pussy tingle, and I wasn't about to complain. I positioned myself over him and then enveloped his cock in me. I slid down the entire length of him, and then stopped when I felt his pubic hair rubbing against my clit. I moaned. He filled me to the point it began to hurt.

Tonight, though, it didn't matter. I wanted pain. I slowly began to raise and lower myself on him. Soon, I was thrusting so hard, the insides of my thighs were beginning to bruise. It was heaven and delicious hell all wrapped in the same package. I almost forgot he wasn't protected, until my pussy muscles tightened and he shot his seed into my dark crevasses. I climaxed almost three times in a row. I saw pinpoints of light and went limp.

The next morning, I woke up in his arms. He was still sleeping, breathing deeply, his cupid lips slightly parted. I worked my way down his body to the one body part that was awake, kissed the tip, and gave him a good morning he'd never forget…;)