Sealing the Deal

Story Info
Potential business partner sends Leila's life in a tizzy.
2.2k words
3.61
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to amarriedguy408 for editing.

*****

Leila was seated at her desk wearing the typical office attire: a plum purple, buttoned down blouse with the top three buttons undone so that the smallest peek of her black lacy bra was visible. It was tucked into a black pencil skirt that was hugging the curves of her hips and ass as if it were designed for her. The black, sheer thigh high stockings and black pumps made her feel very sexy. She was waiting for her next sales-pitch meeting which should be arriving any moment now. Waiting for him to arrive was always the worst part about these meetings. Leila had a shark reputation in her field. Most of her colleagues and co-workers despised the fact that a woman held that position. She was tired of Corporate Big-Wigs walking into her office and judging her as just another female that slept her way to the top as soon as they walked in. She could almost smell it on them when they would approach to shake hands. It disgusted her and often left a bad taste in her mouth before the meeting even began.

The buzzing intercom on her desk indicated that her potential corporate "suitor" had arrived. She stood to meet him, and as his hand grasped hers in a semi-formal shake of first greeting, she could see by the twinkle in his eye that he was here for something other than typical business. She caught his eyes trying to sneak a peak down her shirt as she offered him a seat. As she took her seat she thought to herself "If it's games you want, I would be happy to oblige,". As he began his small talk of a sales-pitch, Leila took her pen and dragged it across the outline of her lower lip, tilting her head to the side to indicate that she might be the slightest bit interested in what he was saying. Her eyes wandered down to his lap as she nipped her bottom lip with her teeth. As her gaze rose back to his mouth, he began to stumble over his words. "Oh the things I would love to do with that fumbling mouth of yours," she naughtily thought to herself.

She snuck a glance further up and they locked eyes briefly before she returned to staring at his mouth. His lips appeared so soft and welcoming as they formed their words. His pink tongue slipped between his teeth periodically as each phrase escaped his lips. She found it a little erotic and couldn't break the spell it had cast over her. She couldn't stop staring; wondering what wondrous feelings it could create over her body. Her mind wandered and visions of skin on skin, mouth on flesh, tongues tangling in rhythmic dance flashed through her mind. She was barely listening to him anymore as her eyes moved down his arms and paused on his hands. Beneath his beautiful manicure and clear-coated fingernails, she saw hints of strength and physical labor. Small scars across his knuckles. Traces of calluses on his palms. Out of place imperfections. What did he do in his prior life? How did he get to where he is? Those were not the hands of someone fed from a silver spoon. He had worked hard in the past. Those were the hands of strength and determination. She wanted to feel them against her creamy, smooth flesh. He nervously shifted in his chair snapping her back to reality. To her dismay, his movements broke the spell that had begun clouding her mind.

"I can't tell if you are unprepared or a little flustered in your delivery," she interrupted. "You see, I'm a very busy woman and wouldn't appreciate my time being wasted by someone who would come to a sales meeting completely unprepared. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just nervous as my reputation seems to have preceded our meeting. There's a water cooler in the hall around the corner if you would like to excuse yourself and grab a refreshing drink and start again." She motioned to her office door with a tilt of her head and immediately looked down to her desk to portray a feeling of pure irritation.

He stood and walked towards the door to get to the hallway. As he was filling his plastic cup with water, he let out a sigh. "What just happened?" He coached himself internally. "I am fully prepared. When I walked in, I swear she was throwing vibes of lust and wanton left and right. Then those eyes; that stare. Wasn't she just checking out my package? She switched signals without so much as a precursor to her current mood. What the fuck was that?!?!" Pulling himself together and clearing his thoughts, he walked back to her office door. Hesitantly, he lightly knocked on the door for permission to enter. He walked in to find her standing at the large glass window that looked out over the city. She was staring at nothing in particular, however looking extremely pensive. Her back was to him.

"Close the door and have a seat" she commanded. "Before we continue, let me be direct: I could really care less about whatever it is that you have or have not prepared to present to me. Fact is, when you walked in, you exuded more confidence than I'm used to in a sales-pitch. As of late, it seems most guys are in fear of rejection and that is more off-putting to me than stuttering and stumbling over words you have practiced repeatedly." She turned to face him and as she started towards him, he couldn't help but notice another button was undone on her blouse. "Your confidence caught me off-guard and therefore extracted my immediate "shark-like" qualities to shut you down and knock you down a few pegs verbally. You reacted quite well which tends to change things a little bit. I'm not that easy to shock or even become enthralled so quickly by a stranger. There's something in you that has captured my attention." As she got closer to him, she released her hair from the pins atop her head. Ebony tresses cascaded around her face as she stood less than a foot from him, looking down into his intrigued eyes.

"It is I that has a proposition for you, Mr. Allen. If I take this deal, your career will undoubtedly catapult forward making you one of the most powerful men in the game in this fine city. Being attracted to all things powerful, that makes you useful to me. I think that as a team, we could make great strides in this business. The full extent of our "teamwork" must never be made public. I realize this requires quite the leap of faith on your part as you are not fully aware of what you will be agreeing to, but I need an answer within the next ten minutes as to whether or not you are willing to play ball."

Placing her hands on the arm rests of his chair on either side of him, she bent down and lowered her face within inches of his to make eye contact, giving him the perfect, unobstructed view down her blouse to her breasts which were spilling out of the top of her bra. It was almost as if her breasts were begging him to free them with his strong hands. His breathing got heavy and more shallow as his cock began to stiffen in his slacks. As if she was reading his dirty thoughts, a coy smile played across her lips. She closed her eyes, tilted her head and leaned in as if asking for a kiss. Just as their lips were about to meet, she whispered, "I'm going to need an answer before this goes any further" and she stood upright. Before she could take two steps away from him, she felt him standing behind her. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her close to him. She could feel his hard erection pressing against her ass.

"I'm game," he forcefully whispered in her ear. "However, I have my own list of demands as well." Bending her over her desk and grinding up against he, he continued "I have a feeling I know what is going to be entailed in your proposition and as my body language has proven throughout this last hour, I'm willing to play. I'm not the true submissive type and I'm sure you picked up that on being attracted to power as you claim. I'm not at your beck and call any more than you are at mine. If I'm to be your fuck toy, you will also be mine." Sliding her skirt up to the small of her back, he saw the tops of her stockings and garters that stretched over her exposed ass in her thong. The palm of his hand came down with a loud SMACK on the flesh of her ass as she yelled out, "DEAL!"

"I also accept your end of the deal, Ms. Johnson," he said as he grabbed her wrists, pinning them behind her back and pulling her up into a standing position. With his free hand, he reached around and groped her breast through her shirt, his breath heavy in her ear. She could feel a familiar tingle between her legs as her pussy started to moisten and her clit swelled with desire. She tilted her head backward granting him access to her neck and throat. He tied her hands together with his necktie and bit her neck as his hands finished unbuttoning her blouse. An excited gasp escaped her lips as his fingers pulled the cups of her bra down beneath her breasts pushing them upward and making quite the display. He continued his oral assault on her neck as his fingertips twist and teased her nipples enticing a loud moan from her lips.

She turned around and leaning back against her desk, she chuckled "I'm a little disappointed in your ability to tie a knot," She presented her freed wrists to him. "Although you get points for being aggressive, I would have thought you more of a boy scout."

She tucked her full breasts back into their rightful place and began to re-button her blouse and straighten her skirt. Kneeling before him and tracing the outline of his stiff erection against his slacks with her fingernails, she slowly unzipped his slacks. Pushing the front of his boxers to the side, his rock hard cock sprang free. Impressed by the girth, she licked the tiny bit of pre-cum leaking out of the tip. Like she was applying lipstick, she rubbed the now wet head of his cock over her lips. She flicked her tongue across the bottom of his shaft before taking him into her mouth. Her tongue stroked his shaft as the head reached the softness of the back of her throat. As he pressed forward, he was excited by the appearance of a lack of gag reflex that she has perfected over time. She slid his stiff cock down her throat and buried her nose in his pubic hair. He took hold of the back oh her head and forced more of his cock down her throat. Although she wasn't the submissive type, this little action by her new lover sent a very strong tingle through her body and she could feel her thong drenched in her juices. Sudden visions of him coming all over her face were dangling in her eyes. Finding herself in completely uncharted territory, she stood up.

"That will be all for today, Mr. Allen. I have my next meeting in thirty minutes and would like to be fully prepared for my client as I'm sure you understand. My secretary will contact your office to set up our next meeting. It's been a pleasure" as she extended her hand to him in a formal handshake concluding their meeting. She walked back to her desk and sat down, not giving him another look as he collected himself and walked out the door.

As the door closed, she let out an audible sigh of relief. She wasn't sure how much longer she would be able to keep her composure during their meeting. Another few moments of all that tension and she was going to have to do something more drastic. It was hard enough to stop herself from giving him the pleasure of a full blow job as it was.

What was he doing to her? It had been decades since she actually craved the satisfaction of sexual submission. Was she subconsciously growing tired of being so dominant? She leaned back in her chair shaking her head.

"Stop it," she demanded of herself. "You're not the type to throw in the towel so easily and become dominated. You didn't get this far by not fighting urges to find the easy way out, don't start now."

She took a deep breath and pressed the button on her intercom. "Please set up a second meeting with Mr. Allen for late next week."

She had to regain and maintain her dominance in this situation before it got out of hand. Making him wait a week before they met again might give her the edge she needs. It would at least give her more time to get a grip on herself and regather her composure.

Something was very appealing about submitting to this man and she needed to figure it out before she got caught up and defeated.