Sealing the Deal (Sevgi Pt. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sevgi's response was a squeal of delight and her tongue down my throat until I came in Aysegul's ass. And, when I pulled out, she immediately lowered her head to wrap her lips around my cock again. She was quick enough and enthusiastic enough that my dick stayed hard this time. And it was only me telling her I wanted them to switch places again so I could fuck her pussy that got her to stop. Aysegul was of course glad to have Sevgi licking her asshole and pussy again. And even she started whispering in my ear between kisses while I was fucking Sevgi. But, her whispers were about hoping I'd keep Sevgi happy enough that I'd be able to keep fucking her ass every week. As a matter of fact, it was almost like her telling me to agree to anything Sevgi wanted in order to make sure of that.

After I came in Sevgi's pussy, I definitely needed a rest, and while Sevgi would have loved to continue with Aysegul, Aysegul used it as an excuse to rest too. I drifted off to sleep with a girl on each arm, although the one who was more romantic about how they lay in my arms was Sevgi. And, when I woke up a little later to the feeling of a pair of lips on my cock, it didn't surprise me that they were Sevgi's as well. Not only that, she refused to let me wake Aysegul and also refused to stop what she was doing until I flooded her mouth with cum. Then she curled up in my arms again, saying that she now had my sperm in all her holes where I'd promised to put it. And, she hoped I wouldn't mind putting it in all three of them every time we got together. I assured her that I wouldn't mind that at all, and we drifted off to sleep again.

When we woke up, we had just enough time for me to fuck each of the girls in the ass once, before I had to go home after "exercising". And, of course, the one not getting fucked was sitting on the other's face while I did it. Then, we made our arrangements for when we'd each get together after this. Aysegul wanted Wednesday, because she got plenty of normal sex on the weekend from her husband. Sevgi took Friday, for the opposite reason, because she got her girl girl sex during the week at the gym, and wanted mine to get her through the weekend. As for me, I only asked that we have a threesome like this once a month, which Sevgi liked and Aysegul grudgingly agreed to. So, the deal was made, and everybody's happy with it.

However, there's someone else who's happy with the deal, even though I didn't find that out until two months later. That's when my wife let me know that she was aware of what was going on from the first time I fucked Aysegul's ass. She had waited to see if it would hurt our home life, and when it had actually made it better, she let me keep doing it. I pay more attention to her now, even though she knows she doesn't give me all the sex I want. And the fights we used to have about sex are gone completely, which makes us both happier. So, as long as I only do it on my exercise nights, and still come home at the normal time, she has no problem with it.

Besides, there's one thing she really likes about me seeing the girls, and that's the change its made in my body. She hadn't believed me when I told her that it was the best exercise for getting rid of my stomach. But now she has to admit that all the fucking I've been doing has worked better than the gym ever did. And having a healthier and more handsome husband, along with the other changes, makes her just as happy with the deal as the rest of my girls are.

12