Seamus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sachs
Sachs
147 Followers

Neill's hips shook a little and he gasped as my tongue set to work. "Yeah!" A flash of warmth shot through my body, causing a bead of precum to spill down my tingling hard-on. I reached into my trackpants and found my shaft. The soft touch of my circling thumb on my weeping piss-slit felt great. Everything Neill moaned, my cock throbbed and electricity seemed to pass over my skin, leaving a lingering heat. I started to rub my cock hard within the tight encirclement of my sweaty fist.

At the same time, my tongue lashed all over Neill's oozing head. I drank in as much of his salty, sweet, bitter precum as I could. Flicking my tongue back into my mouth, I turned my attention to his balls, tight within their loose, hairy sack. My lips nibbled over the sensitive skin, then parted and sucked on each sweaty orb. Once his balls were flushed pink and glistening with spittle, my mouth returned to his reddened shaft. The fat, purple-red bulb of his head glowed before more eyes, plump above his shaft. I sucked him deep again. Neill's breathing quaked, "O-Oh- fuck, Seamus- Suck my cock! Suck my fucking cock hard!" His hips started to piston his cock in and out of my mouth.

Cruelly, I pulled away. "You're gonna cum in my arse, not my mouth," I replied to his whinges.

I crawled to my bedside cabinet to find some lube. As good as Neill thought his oil was, I wanted something a bit thicker. Chucking it somewhere near his bed, I climbed to my feet, twirling dizzily. My hands fumbled with my waistband, then wrenched down my pants to reveal my naked body in all its glory. I'm not trying to sound vain, but I was in great shape. My body was smooth and fully tanned, each muscle exercised and ridged, though not monstrously so. Watching Neill's gaze, I ran my fingers down my abdomen, over the muscles cording my hips and down my thick rugby-player thighs. I stroked my fat, raging red hard-on and smiled, causing the graze on the left side of my face to burn.

"Damn it, Seamus, stop touching yourself and get over here!" Neill dragged me back to bed. We thrashed around, me on top, until my sweaty hands found one of his arms and the muscular curves of his back and rolled him over on top of me. He roared as our hot naked bodies clashed. I felt his mouth roughly caress mine before it found its way down my neck. He probed, licked and sucked my skin, getting it so wet that when his lips brushed it, I could hear a squelching sound. "Neill..." I groaned as I tried to kiss the side of his face. My cock burnt against his.

Neill hungrily moved down my chest, soft lips parted over my shaking skin. His kisses were brutally masculine. Moaning, I grasped his hair to hold his mouth in place, arching my back as his tongue flicked over one of my sensitive nipples.

"Oh man..." Neill breathed. "God, I love you, man..." His head writhed, smearing his wet lips and stubble over my chest.

My cock tremored and I nearly came, just from hearing him say the words. I took a couple of coarse breaths, then pulled his head up from my chest. "Lie beside me," I whispered. We lay side by side, facing each other. As we caught our breath, his hands gently ran over my sweating body. He was so close that the hilts of our cocks tangled and I could taste the flavours of his warm breath. Neill's hand moved slowly along my leaking, engorged cock, generating a hot prickling sensation that jolted through my veins like liquid fire. With a gasp of "Yes!" my mouth found his, my tongue piercing his soft lips.

I pushed Neill onto his back, crouching forward with my knees either side of his chest, my arse slightly in the air. His shaft brushed the crease between my buttocks. I thrust back, enjoying the sensation of a burning, wet rod cleaving my arse, warming the sensitive valley between my smooth globes. Neill moaned and when I looked down at his face, he was smiling. "I do love you," he said, seriously. "You've been messing with my head for ages, I've just been too scared to admit it."

"Me too, I mean, I love you too," I whispered. "I'll show you how much, if you let me."

"What, you think I'm gonna say stop?" He took a deep breath as my mouth contacted his neck, sucking the skin into its warm depths. His hands rippled lower on my back, following the curves to my muscular arse. Hot, sweaty fingertips carved into the even hotter space between my buttocks, searching out my tiny, hypersensitive entrance. I jumped when he found it.

"Lube your fingers up first," I protested. By the time my words were out, his index finger was knuckle deep in my rectum. For a second, my anus instinctively tightened like a cord, trying to force the invader out. I slowly relaxed, allowing him to press further into the thick heat. He thrust around for a few seconds, then pulled out.

"Okay, um, pass me the lube." I handed him the partially squeezed tube and watched him squeeze a sizeable gob into his palm. Gently, he used the cold gel and his skilled fingers to open me up. I was gasping and whimpering with need by the time he had got to three digits. The incredible feeling of three independent fingers twisting and thrusting in my tight rectum had my cock weeping like a tap.

"Oh man, that feels so good," I told Neill as I showered his face and neck with hot, tongueful kisses. Taking some lubricant from his hand, I massaged his pole until it glistened. His kisses became hungrier and his hips bounced his cock between my hands. My arse suddenly felt empty as his fingers slipped away.

I pulled his burning cock level and ran the leaking tip down my hairless abdomen. Delight spread across Neill's handsome face. "You ready?" I asked.

He laughed. "Is the Pope Catholic?" His warm, muscular arms drew me down for another kiss. "Mmmm... You sure you're okay with this?"

I threw my head up to look into his glittering blue eyes. "Fuck, Neill, I want you in me! I want that big, long cock of yours up my arse, is that explicit enough? Stop worrying or I'll start calling you nurse again." With a smirk, I rubbed my fingers through his golden hair, brushing it into his eyes.

"Don't you dare," Neill whispered, blowing the hair away. "It'll kill the mood."

"Oh, we've got a 'mood', have we?" I laughed as I moved down his body. I shrugged away his hands and sought out his cock.

"Shut the fuck up, Seamus," he said in a coarse voice, but his face smiled back. The smile grew as I slowly ran his bulbous cockhead over the sensitive skin surrounding my entrance. It found my puckered, greased inlet without much trouble. Pressing down slightly, I felt my anus stretch wide to accommodate the thick girth. The pressure quickly released as the head popped through my tight sphincters. His shaft was thankfully much narrower. "Oh, yeah," I heard him moan as an involuntary shiver rippled through his body, all the way to the end of his prick. "You feel so damn good."

"Glad to hear it," I gasped. Gritting my teeth and jamming my butt down, I let gravity do the remaining work. His entire, slippery length drove into my tight anal fissure in one swift movement, an action I very soon regretted. "Uh- Ah! Fuck!" wrenched from my lungs as I fought to relax. I'm a wuss when it comes to pain.

It felt like his cock was tearing me in two, forcing me wide open like there was a fucking fist in there. Though slick with lubricant, my tunnel still offered a lot of resistance. My rectal muscles tightened and spasmed, clenching painfully around his shaft to try and press it out. There was a sharp ache in the pit of my abdomen. My anus throbbed like a ring of fire. I slumped down, almost onto Neill's chest. He changed his position to a seated one, his knees supporting my arse, and took me into his sweaty embrace.

Soft lips manipulated my neck while his fingers ran over the rigid muscles on my back. "It's okay," I heard him whisper as his warm mouth suckled an earlobe. "It's okay, just relax, man."

I rose up a little and pushed back down, feeling that big cockhead slide inside me. As I pulled up, my arse sucked on his shaft. A shiver of delight rippled through me as his sticky bulb slid over the nub of my prostate. I drew back down, swirling my pelvis around as he hit me in all the right spots. "Oh fuck, that's good," I grunted and thrust again, moving his cock only slightly inside me. My rectal muscles relaxed a little and the pain started to subside.

"Mmmm..." Neill affirmed to my lips.

Shaking and sweating, I squeezed my buttocks and pulled up a good few inches, then slammed down, encasing his cock in the thick warmth of my arse. "Damn, that feels good!" I swore as my body shook. A slippery heat drove through my groin, prickling and pleasant. Precum flowed freely from my throbbing cock. The thickened fluid connected his chest to me with a slick chain. I arched forwards, so that my cockhead rubbed against his hairy skin. His hand reached down and encircled the shaft. "Yeah!" I moaned, thrusting again. "Yeah, fuck- Rub that cock!"

Neill's thighs flexed and his hips bucked up, driving his thick pole in on my downward thrust. His cock juddered over my insides, pleasuring every tiny nerve fibre it touched. I squeezed my arse tightly, as though trying to force him out, and rammed myself down on his cock. My sweating buttocks parted as they pressed into his thighs, allowing a little more of his cock inside me. Neill's hands helped me draw up again, and we started a sort of rhythm, me pulling up, his hips pistoning his cock into me as I came down.

Neill was bucking like crazy, driving his cock home with every thrust. I bounced up and down, meeting his impetus with my hungry arse. More than once I heard myself gasp, "I love you," in between the hornier, lust-laden groans of, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Electricity seemed to be shooting from every point we touched. Hot, sticky sweat formed a film over our skins, acting as a lubricant between our bodies. His mouth grazed over my face, tongue out, cleaning the salt away. Much lower, his fist formed a tight grip around my cock, the fingers barely touching. Every time I pulled upwards, dragging the warm thickness of my rectum almost off his shaft, his fist rammed to the base of my cock. As I slammed back down, his thumb and forefingers forcibly stroked my foreskin back up over my sensitive, searing hot head. "Argh!" I grunted.

I felt Neill start to push me onto my back. I let him, drawing my legs upwards and outwards, then stretching them around his hips as he knelt between. His hands supported him either side of my body, so that he was kind of in a 'girl's' press-up position, except my buttocks still rested on his thighs. He started to thrust into me really fast, his cock pounding over my prostate. Jolts of pleasure rushed through me, again and again. I couldn't even voice how it felt, all that came out were wild grunts and gurgles. The air was scorching from my lungs and my heart was beating in one endless beat.

"Fuck your arse feels good," Neill gasped as he drove his cock inside me, lifting our bodies a little so that his balls hung free to slap my arse. He pushed me back down, staring deep into my eyes as he spoke again, "I love you."

I panted back, "Love you too."

He leant back and drew my legs over his shoulders. I tightly gripped his shoulders/back with my sweaty calves. His well-developed shoulder muscles flexed beneath my knees as he bent down to kiss my face. The action forced my thighs against my chest. Bruising kisses tortured my lips. He drew his cock back until the head pulled on my anus, leaving me feeling wanting and open. The entire length slammed back into my rectum, driving a shriek from my lips. It was agonisingly good. He repeated the action, building an uncontrollable sensation of liquid pleasure in my groin. With a roar, I felt my balls tighten and heat shoot through my cock. Hot cum blasted onto my abdomen and thighs in release after release. "Oh, shit, oh god, Neill," I heard myself moan.

My anus clenched and dilated around Neill's girth. The muscles of my rectum rippled with my orgasm, massaging his cock with my pleasure. His hips kept up a sluggish rhythm as the spasms subsided, gently thrusting his shaft in and out. As I tried to slow my heart rate and get my breathing under control, I stared up into his eyes. There was a smirk on his face and I kind of guessed what he was about to say. "Don't you dare," I whimpered.

"You cum too soon," Neill chuckled.

"It's not a fucking race," I panted. Heat rushed all over my skin and through the veins encased within. My cock continued to throb against my abdomen, although I could feel the pulse relaxing, the hardness slipping away.

Neill's mouth slid over my cheek and found my lips. "Poor baby," he mocked, in between kisses.

"Arsehole," I snapped back.

He laughed again. "Takes one to know one. Now let's see if we can make it shoot again, hmm?" His chest started to press my thighs back down. The smile on his face grew as his cock burrowed deeper in my snug arse.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" I scooped cum from my torso on my fingertips, and fed myself. The warm, thick white fluid tasted good. I fed Neill some too. The way he took it made me laugh, since he held my wrist and sucked each finger from his mouth with a pop. "Mmmm..." I heard him chuckle. His hips slowly started to work his forgotten cock inside my arse. I responded by running my hands down his back.

He leant forward over me, completely squashing my thighs against my sweaty, cum-slick chest. My rectum had relaxed around his cock and seemed to tightly cushion every ridge and bulge. It was heaven as he moved, ploughing into me with renewed fervour. "Uh-" Neill gasped. "Oh, yeah." I pushed back with my thighs and arse as he pressed his full length in, fighting each stroke. My back arched up, my hands pulled him in. I was sweating like a pig as he slammed into me again and again.

"Yes!" I shouted, "Yes! Fuck me with that big cock! Fuck me hard! Damn it, Neill, fuck me!" The filth continued to flow as I stared up into his smirking eyes. His blonde hair moved all over his face, in some places stuck down with sweat. As he surged forwards and drove his cock into my tight arsehole, most of the hair flapped onto his face, as he pulled back it left. His lips were a wide smile. I reached up and pulled his face to mine, flicking my warm tongue into his mouth.

My cock was rapidly reinflating. The thick, tingling shaft pressed upwards between my thighs. With every nudge to my prostate, I felt heat shoot through to my groin and my cock thicken some more. The heat continued to flow through my veins and spread to every surface of my body. "Argh! That's good..." I panted, breaking Neill's kiss. His cockhead shafted deep within my rectum, drilling over and over into my tight, sensitive wetness. I felt his fingernails dig into my arsecheeks as he crushed my thrusting hips against his.

"I-! love-! you!" Neill slammed into me, punctuating every word with the slap of his groin on my arse. The friction was burning up my hole. "You've got such a-! fucking-! tight arse-! Feels soooo-! damn-! good-!"

"I love- you- too-" I panted back, my breath knocked from me with every blow. "Fuck me- Neill! Fuck me hard! Cum- in my arse! Give me some- of that- thick man-juice-! Clean me out- with your cum!" My voice was raw and ragged, growing rapidly louder. I reached down his back to the thick seam of hair running between his sweaty arsecheeks. "Fuck me-! Harder!" My fingertips found the hot seam of his crinkled anus and gently circled over the soft skin.

Neill let out a gasp, "Fuck- Seamus! Finger me-! Yes!" I felt my index finger break through the tight opening, into the sizzling, sucking heat within. As he drew his cock back from my arse, my finger pressed deeper into his. I can only imagine how it felt to have his cock inside an arse at the same time as being entered himself. "Oh- Shit, man! That's so- good-!" He slammed back into me and sent me into another daze of pleasure.

"Harder! Yeah, fill-! me-! up-! with your big-! long-! cock! Fuck me, Neill!" Suddenly, I felt Neill stiffen in my embrace. He gave a strange hiccup. "Yessss, cum!" I panted. "Fill my arse!" I felt heat shoot into my bowels as his cock pulsated out jet after jet of thick cum. Neill was completely silent and barely moved. "Oh god, yes..." I moaned.

My eyes flicked up to his face. His jaw was slack, pulling his cheeks down in a shocked expression. His gaze was directed over my head, towards the door. "Sh-it-" Neill whispered through gritted teeth. I craned my neck and was treated to the sight of the door slamming.

"Why the fuck didn't you lock the door, you shithead?" Neill hissed. He quickly climbed off me, dragging his cum-drained cock from my well-used arse.

"Shit!" I swore. "Who the hell was it?" I found my trackpants and t-shirt and hurriedly dressed. It's amazing how awkward it is to dress when you're in a hurry, but also how quickly you can do it.

Neill's glare was filled with anguish and fury. "Nathan!" he spat at me. "He's gonna fucking tell Jill, you know that! What the fuck are we going to do? He's gonna fucking tell everyone!" His fists struck hard against my chest, yet I barely felt them.

"Hell..." I drew a deep breath. "I'd better go after him." I rushed out through the door, nearly bumping into Nathan, who was just standing there in the dim hallway (they only left two lights on in the hall after 10pm), looking shell-shocked. His dark eyes flashed over my face, then turned away. He was visibly shaking.

"You're gay," he whispered, dully. "I can't- believe it."

I caught his arm as he walked away. "Come on, please Nate, can we talk?"

"O-o-kay." He nodded and let me guide him back into my room. Once inside, I found Neill, fully clothed, in a foetal position on the floor against his bed. The air stank of sex. "The light was on and I heard- voices," Nate muttered. He didn't look at either of us. "I- sorry."

I offered Nathan the wheelie chair from my desk, but he just shook his head. "I can't believe this- I've known you since- forever. You're one of my best mates," he whispered.

"You can't tell anybody what you saw," I said.

"No," Nate replied, still shaking. "I'm going to try and forget- I mean, I didn't mean it like that-"

"Yes, you did," Neill spat. I thought I could see tears on his face, but he hurriedly hid it in his knees. "You're disgusted by us."

"No- No-" Nate protested. "I don't care that you and him- you know- I don't care. I just- got a fright- I promise, I won't say anything to anyone if you don't want me to."

"And you're not gonna treat us any different," Neill hissed into his hands. "You're not going to run out of the showers after rugby practise if Seamus comes in? You're not going to fucking jump if one of us touches you?"

Nathan's gaze slipped over to me, seated on my bed, feeling very uncomfortable. I hadn't really thought of any of the stuff Neill was saying, but clearly he had. He sounded really upset and I just wanted to go over and put my arms around him. I should have. I was just too embarrassed to do it while Nate was there. Lord knows why, since Nate had just seen as deep as it got. "I'm not interested in anyone other than Neill," I told him. I went a bit further, "I mean, don't you think that I would have got my arse-whipped by now if I got a hard-on every time I was in the changing rooms, or if I felt someone up on the field? I'm not attracted to other guys."

"O-okay," Nate said. I'm sure his knees were knocking. "I-I'm not gonna treat you guys any different- I won't tell no-one either- God, Seamus, you can trust me- I've known you since you were four! Why didn't you- just tell me- I'm your friend-" Nate is my friend and I did trust him. I just forgot that he gets angry when he drinks.

*

After Nate left, Neill and I cleaned up the bed, took showers and went to sleep in each other's arms. I could tell that Neill was unhappy and I was trying my best to help. I just didn't want to make him angry, so I left it. In hindsight, maybe some of the heartache could have been prevented, if he just talked to me... Or if I was able to read his body language better.

Sachs
Sachs
147 Followers
12