Sean Finally Takes Charge

Story Info
After a divorce, Sean is in charge.
3k words
3.78
74.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Traci Ott
Traci Ott
18 Followers

Growing up in the Midwest I was always the star of the football or basketball teams that I played on. It was no different when I went off to college. Although, I was only 19 when I went to college I was still the big man on campus. I was never short of girls that wanted to sleep with me. My name is Sean and I am 6-6 260lbs with a 10-inch dick. I have scarred many girls that wanted to sleep with me. Once word got out about my package, I was never short of dates. Sometimes I would do two girls and then have them do each other just for fun. During my senior year of college I met a very lovely girl name Crystal.

It turns out that Crystal had signed an agreement when she was going to an all girl's high school to remain a virgin until she married. That also means that she cannot fool around as well. When I found this out I was determined to get her in bed and all my friends knew what I was doing. Crystal was a very good-looking girl with 34-inch breasts. After dating her for 6 months, I found that I was in love with her and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. During the summer of my first year in law school, I proposed to her. She readily accepted. She wanted to wait until I was done with school before we got married. I was too horny to wait that long. We married in September of that same year.

Crystal had an idea of the equipment that I was carrying around because I had fucked most of her friends. Therefore, on our wedding night I had to be very careful not to hurt her or discourage her from having a fulfilling sexual life. I was very gentle with her. After I had take her dress off all she had on was a pair of lace underwear and a sheer bra. I removed the bra and her breasts were lovely. I had seen them before but she did not know it. I removed her panties and her trimmed hair was in sight. She was also getting a little wet. I went to her nipples and I started licking them and sucking them as well. I would give one a little pinch while I sucked the other one. I made my way down to her bush and I found her clit. I started licking it and Crystal went off like a cannon. She was grabbing my head and screaming for me to never stop. I put a finger into her pussy and started finger fucking her.

I added another to try to loosen her up a little. I had taken off my pants and I heard her grasp, "Oh, my goodness. That will never fit inside of me." I informed her that it would go in easier if she would give me a blowjob. Crystal refused saying, "I will never put anything into my mouth that you pee from." I told her we would see about that. I lined up my dick and started to push it into her. I got the head in and she was panting for me to stop. I gave a little push and the first inch went into her body. I noticed no resistance and she told me it tore one day when she was riding her horse. I pushed a little harder and I had 3 inches in. She was panting that she would do anything if I would stop. That was not good enough for me. I pushed in a couple of more inches and just started fucking her with half my dick.

She was now coming like never before. I had another motive. I wanted to stretch her out a little at a time so she would enjoy it. After about fifteen minutes, she was begging me to stop. Crystal had a continuous orgasm and was about to pass out. She looked at me and said, "I will give you a blowjob if you go and wash off first." I told her that she would do it now or I would continue to go further. She was beside herself with not knowing what to do. I pulled out and lined my cock up with her pretty lips and she opened wide and took three inches into her mouth. When I hit the back of her throat I pulled back. I wanted this to last as long as possible. I fucked her mouth for about ten minutes when I clinched up and Crystal pulled away. I grabbed her head and forced her back on my cock and I spewed my come into her mouth. The sight of her gagging on my come was too much for me to handle.

I pulled out and sprayed the last drops on her check bone. When it was done I laid next to her and she fell asleep. I woke her up about two hours later by eating her pussy. When her eyes were open and she grasped what was happening I had already buried six inches into her still tight pussy. I was not content with that. I wanted it all. I pinched her clit to get her mind elsewhere and she sighed in pain. When she sighed in pain I pushed all ten inches into her. She started coming and moaning I thought the whole hotel would hear her. I could not take it very much longer and I started coming deep within my bride. She had a look of fear in her eyes knowing that I had deposited a huge load of come was deposited inside her and she wasn't using any protection. I kept my cock lodged inside her pussy so it would get used to my girth. By that time, I was hard again and I started fucking her again.

She was whispering, "Kelly, told me that you would fuck me but I didn't know it would be like this." Kelly was the maid of honor and I had fucked her off and on for two years of college. Crystal was whispering, "please do not fuck my ass like you did Kelly's.... Please, oh God Please do not do it." I looked into her eyes and told her, "I will not this time but during our marriage I will." I pulled out and started pushing it into her ass. Before she knew what was happening I had the whole dick buried inside her virgin ass. Never in my wildest mind would I have thought that I would fuck all three of her virgin holes. Crystal was begging me to stop. I left my dick in so she could get used to it. I finally blew my load inside her ass and rolled off. I looked at her lying there and both her pussy and ass lay gaping open.

For breakfast, we went down to meet the wedding party. Crystal was walking as if she had a pole stuck up her ass. Kelly came over to me and said, "I told her to fuck you before last night but as I can see she didn't." Kelly went over to crystal and whispered into her ear and Crystal just smiled.

Skip foreword four years and I am still married to Crystal although our life has changed considerably. I am now a partner in her fathers law firm and she has found a higher sense of God. Our sex life has suffered very much. I am now only being laid about once a month now. One of the people in our firm was getting married and he wanted us to give him a bachelor party. I of course headed this up. I went to the local strip joint, found the manager, and had him send his best girl over to the hotel room that night. I assured him that she would be paid very handsomely if she did as she was asked.

That night at the hotel changed my life forever. When Angie, the stripper showed up I think that everyone was in love with her. She did her dances and got down to a g-string bikini. She took the top off but would not take the bottoms off. We had to pay her an extra 250$ for that pleasure. It was well worth the money. After that, things started getting blurry. We asked her if she would give the groom a blowjob. She said that for 500$ she would if one of the guys met her criteria that was someone from the group had to have a bigger dick then what had fucked her before. She said you take the length, diameter, and multiple it. If it is larger, then 27 then she would first have to check and then she would do the blowjob.

Everybody was doing the math when I said 30 inches. She looked at me and said, "no way." I told her to follow me. I went into the next room and took off my pants. She got down in front of me and before I knew it she was giving me one hell of a blow job. When she was finished, she swallowed everything I had. She looked up and said, "I had to make sure. If you ever want another try just come to the club and all the free sex you can handle will be there." Angie went back to the room and told everyone that she had a winner and was going to give him a blowjob. She did it right in front of everyone. It did not take long for him to come. When he was done, she left. However, not before giving me a squeeze telling me how great of a time she had.

About two days later, the wedding was called off and I was blamed for the breakup. Word got out that I had been given a blowjob as well. Crystal filed for divorce, during the trial, the stripper was called to the stand, and she stated that she did not give me a blowjob. The judge looked at my wife and asked her if she wanted to continue and she said, "yes. I can not live with a sinner." Well the judge split everything down the middle. I made out because he did not give her any of my law practice. Crystal moved out and I was called into her father’s office. He informed me that I was a lucky man not only was I a good lawyer but that I was the only one to fuck his daughter. He told me that when she was in college she would parade around the house nearly naked and he almost couldn't take it and wanted to take her out back and fuck her brains out. His wife had passed away some years ago and Crystal made it hard on his dating. He had to resort to the professional kind of women.

After the divorce, I kept the house and the cars and Crystal took the money. I knew that her father would not help her and she went through it in no time. About four months after the divorce I went to the strip club and found Angie. She was surprised to see me and I asked her for a dance. She was floored that I would come and see her. We went off to the back room and I thanked her for not telling the truth. She looked at me, took off her clothes, and started rubbing her body on me. I was hard in no time at all. She straddled my lap and whispered in my ears, "I fell in love with that big cock of yours that night that I blew you. I broke up with my girlfriend because I couldn't get that cock of yours out of my mind." I told her what are we going to do about it. Then it hit me that she said girlfriend. She pulled my dick out and guided it to her pussy lips. She then sunk down and was moaning, "oh my goodness. What have I gotten myself into?" After not coming for six months, I did not last long. She could tell I had something on my mind. She looked at me and said, "Yes, I like women as well as men."

Angie gave me her address and asked me to call her sometime. I did. On the one-year anniversary of my divorce, my ex-wife showed up and in tears. I let her in to talk. She told me how sorry she was about leaving me and she wanted to start over. I asked her if she had had any sex while she was divorced. She said, "Yes. With two men but they did not give me any pleasure. You stretched my pussy so no one will enjoy it but you and anybody larger then you. Which I am finding hard to find." She asked if I had slept with anyone. I told her it was none of her business. She was the one coming to me. I did miss her and wanted to teach her a lesson. I told her that I would let her move in if she became my sex slave for one month. I told her that anytime she looked like she wanted to refuse what I wanted. I would add another month to her sentence.

She looked up at me and said, "This won't be as hard as I thought." Oh, how wrong she is. I learned a LOT from my bi-sexual lover. The first thing was to have Crystal take a shower. While she was showering, I went to the local store and bought some outfits for her to wear. I came back with a one-piece fish net outfit and sexy lace bra and thong underwear. I knew that Crystal would not wear this. When she came out of the bathroom, I noticed that her bush had grown wild. I was going to love this. I told her that she was to put on the outfit that we were going out. She looked at me and said, "No way am I wearing that out in public." All I said was get out. I grabbed her clothes and tossed them out front. She must have thought that I was joking. She begged me to stay. I looked at her and just said; "now it's two months." She realized that I was not kidding anymore.

We got into the car after Crystal changed and headed for the strip club. When we were in the parking lot, she started sobbing about how wrong it was to go into this place. I looked at her and said, "three months" and I got up and left. By the time I reached the door, Crystal was next to me. We went in and most of the eyes were on Crystal. We sat in the front because I knew the women would love to attack her in that outfit. When Angie came on stage, I gave Crystal a five-dollar bill and told her to give it to her when her clothes are off. She took the money and waited for her to do her dance. Angie recognized her but Crystal did not know who it was. Angie did a dance and made sure that Crystal was embarrassed by what was going on. Angie French kissed Crystal, took the five, and moved on. Crystal came over and sat down. I asked her how she liked it. She hesitated and said it was OK. I knew she loved it. Her nipples were hard. I leaned over and told her to look at the other girls and she did. Most of them were in a form of undress. I told her to go to the bathroom and take off her bra. She did not move.

I said, "four months." She got up and walked to the bathroom. I saw Angie right behind her. About fifteen minutes later Crystal can out and was flushed. I knew that she had orgasm. She sat down and her nipples were sticking out the front of the dress. I asked her what happened. She told me that the stripper followed her into the bathroom and when she went into the stall, she was followed. When she realized what had happened the dress was above her head and she felt another set of hands helping her with the bra. Angie told Crystal to sit down and then she took off her panties. Angie told her that soon, very soon she would have a bare pussy. Crystal told her that she did not think so. Crystal went on to tell me that Angie licked her pussy and she commented at how tight she was. Crystal told her that she had not been with anyone for almost a year. Then it dawned on me that Crystal had strayed someone during our marriage. That's another story. I then got an idea.

I went and found Angie and told her of my plan. She loved the plan. Angie went back on stage and introduced the new dancer, Crystal. Crystal was not sure what to do. She got up on stage and started moving to the music. She took off all her clothes and was soon naked. While Crystal was dancing, Angie had gone and gotten a towel and shaving cream. She put the towel on the stage and laid Crystal on it. She cut the pubes with a pair of scissors and then lathered her up and cut all the remaining stubble off her pussy. Crystal was moaning and did not see Angie take off her clothes. Under the skirt, she had a 7" strap-on that she was wearing. She lined it up and pushed forward. She buried it to the hilt. By now, Crystal was moaning for her not to stop. To keep fucking her like there was no tomorrow. After about forty-five minutes, Angie stopped and Crystal had a look of, I can't believe that I just let a girl fuck me.

They counted the money and found that they had made 2k dollars. I took Crystal home and Angie was pissed at me for this. I told her that she would be able to play but I had some more things to discuss with my future wife.

Part 2 to come soon.

Traci Ott
Traci Ott
18 Followers