Sean Speaks Ch. 03

Story Info
Even more of Trish and Sean, but not quite the end.
2k words
4.74
37.7k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milf26
milf26
258 Followers

Two weeks later, I packed up my few belongings and instead of heading west to California, I headed north to St. Louis. My parents were actually pretty cool about the whole change in plans…or rather they were cooler than I thought they would be. I managed to find an apartment near Trish’s home, and a job bartending a few nights a week. On my first day off, Trish stopped by with a bushy ivy plant in her hand.

“A house warming present,” she said when I opened the door. She placed the plant into my hands and waited with a smile. “I can’t stay very long, Mom and the nurse are playing a few rounds of War, but they told me to take a little break and get some fresh air. Mom’s having a good day today.”

“Come in,” I set the plant in the window next to the door, the only place besided the floor to set it down. I only had a futon and a small dining table that was piled with clothes and papers and junk, and a TV. I still hadn’t had time to go shopping for household items

“The next time I get a few minutes, I’ll help you unpack.” She leaned up to give me a kiss.

“Don’t you dare! You work too hard as it is,” I gave her a kiss and motioned her over to the futon. “have a seat, Buddy.” We sat together like two shy teenagers. She looked around.

“This is a nice place,” she said finally. We started to laugh, thankful the uncomfortable silence had been broken finally. “It really is.”

“Thanks.”

I started at her, memorizing the shape of her face, the curve of her lips, the darkness of her eyes. It had been awhile since we had seen each other last. She was so busy taking care of her mother she hadn’t had a moment to spare and I didn’t want to intrude on her last days with her mom.

“I should head back,” she said finally. She stood and I followed her to the door, but when I bent my head to kiss her, I couldn’t stop myself; my hands tangled themselves in her thick, soft hair and I pulled her body to me savoring her warmth. Her spicy perfume, the closeness of her body, the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra were arousing me. I let my tounge slide into her mouth, and I pulled her tightly to me.

“Sean,” she sighed. “I miss you.”

“Just stay for a few minutes more,” I walked her back to the futon and we sat down, pulling off our clothes as fast as we could. When we were completely naked I took the time to stroke her body and taste the saltiness of her skin. I let my hands wander over her softly rounded tummy to the soft black curls that formed a triangle at the junction between her legs. I buried my fingers in her warm damp pussy and she cried out in pleasure. I took my time bringing her to orgasm, and when she finally came she lay limply on the bed smiling at me. I nipped playfully at the nipple that was closest to me and sucked it into my mouth while a moan started low in her throat as she wiggled against my lips. I gave the other nipple a gentle tug with my fingers, and her body jerked.

“I want you inside of me,” Trish said sweetly. She pulled me over her and helped guide me into her body. As my cock sank into her warm hole we both sighed happily. It had been far too long since we had last been together, but it felt so right…then so wrong!

“Wait!” I pulled out quickly. “I don’t have any condoms!”

“Come back here!” She screeched. “Please, I need you right now.” She raised her body up onto her elbow.

“This isn’t a good idea,” I said with a shake of my head. “What if you get pregnant?”

“God,” she groaned. “How about just a few strokes? If you feel like you’re close, pull out. Come on, Sean.” She wiggled her eyebrows wantonly, then she kissed me and I forgot our whole conversation. She pulled me down and wrapped her legs around me, rocking against me and taking my full length into her body in one stroke. Her small whimpers of pleasure began to build into full blown screams as I plunged in and withdrew my pale member from her comforting dark warmth.

“I’m close,” I said to her. The warm summer night and our frenzied lovemaking caused a thin sheen of sweat to form between our bodies. My skin slid against her dewy stomach as I lifted my body away from her, readying myself to pull out when she wrapped her arms around me and held me against her.

“Wait, I want to cum with you inside of me.” Her muscles tightened around my shaft. The sensation of being completely squeezed, and Trish’s calling my name over and over almost drove me over the edge, but I was able to hold on until she loosened her grip. I pulled out of her and pumped my cum all over her stomach then dropped next to her, snuggling her close.

“How did I wind up so lucky?” She asked fondly as I reached down to grab my tshirt, I wiped her stomach gently until she was clean. Our eyes caught and we held the gaze for what seemed like hours.

“I definitely got lucky too.” I kissed her gently.

“I love you, but I have to get up and get back home.” She sat on the side of the bed.

I nodded and kissed the brown expanse of her back. She was getting so thin, her ribs were more pronounced than the last time I had seen her. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on top of hers. “If you need anything, call me?”

“Okay,” She touched my arms briefly, then tugged them down. “I’ve been gone too long. Thank you, Sean. I needed that.”

“Me too.” I kissed her neck, and watched as she got up and got dressed. She bent to kiss me good bye, and I grabbed her and rolled her back down beside me on the bed. Her giggles filled the apartment and I stroked her face.

“You look so serious!” She said through her giggle.

“I want to come and meet your mom,” I said genuinely.

“Why?” She asked with mock concern.

“Because I think it might be important to meet her and everything before I marry you.”

“Marry me?” She snorted. “Not for a while at least.”

“Marry you.”

“We can’t get married yet! I’m just going into my senior year of college! You just moved here. We are really very young!”

“But I’ve known I was going to be with you since the night of that pledge party.” I grinned at her and kissed her again. “We don’t have to do anything fancy, just us, your mom, your brother, and if we plan it just right, my parents too.”

“You’re crazy!” She whispered. Then she beamed. “But I must be crazy too, because I’m thinking you might be right.”

That night we told Trish’s mother, Mrs. Rice, our plans and she laughed through her tears. “I was so afraid I would miss your wedding day!” Mrs. Rice gushed. She hugged Trish and then motioned me over. “My new son-in-law!”

Two weeks later, on a warm, breezy summer evening, in her mother’s large, tree covered backyard, we were married in front of Trish’s immediate family, and my parents. Trish looked absolutely beautiful in her strapless white dress, her hair piled on top of her head, and little camomile flowers tucked into her hair dark like stars.

When I kissed her in front of the judge, everyone cheered and threw rose petals into the air. We were toasted, given best wishes, and then finally, late into the night we went to the small bed and breakfast that was just a mile away for our first night together as husband and wife.

I watched from the bed as Trish pulled the tiny flowers from her hair and then let the heavy mass fall around her shoulders. I watched her take her makeup off, then she stood up from the dressing table and went to the bathroom, closing the door with a quick peek through the door. She opened it ten minutes later and swept out in a lacy white nightgown that swirled around her ankles. I took in a sharp breath at her beauty and thought for the hundredth time that day that I was truly blessed. We didn’t speak, we just seemed to be pulled together into a kiss that was shy at first and then grew more and more passionate. I slid the thin straps of the nighty down her arms and bunched the fabric over her breasts and pushed it down to her waist. I kissed her neck and was working my way slowly to her beautiful breasts when she harshly whispered “I don’t want to make love tonight. I want you to fuck me.” I was a bit startled, I must admit. Trish had never ever asked for anything like that. “Don’t treat me like a precious doll, Sean. Fuck me senseless.”

A randy smirk spread across my face and I yanked the nightgown off her body in one smooth pull, leaving her completely naked. The desire in her eyes was glaringly obvious, but when I pinned her to the bed with her hands above her head, the passion was stark. She lifted her hips to meet me, but I growled for her to lay still in the most menacing voice I could manage. I bit and sucked at her flesh until she begged me to fuck her, but instead of listening to her, I dropped to the floor next to the bed and roughly pulled her to me. I dipped my tongue into her overflowing pussy and groaned with pleasure. I knew she was fighting to keep her voice down, and had been for the duration of our foreplay, but when I took her clit into my mouth and pulled it between my lips her knees squeezed my head and she let out a long, sexy wail. I let my tongue play along the sweetly musky opening and without a second thought threw myself over her and plunged into her. I drove my cock in and out of her until she made the move and with a look, a touch, she let me know she wanted to be on top. Our combined panting and the moans that escaped our mouths filled the room, and when she sat over me and used her hand to find her opening, she teased me at first. I groaned unhappily, waiting for her to ride me but she let only the very head slide in and then slide out.

Trish lay over me, a glint in her eye. She was taking her own sweet time and frustrating the hell out of me. She laughed when she saw how much I wanted her, then complained loudly when I jabbed my hips into the air and speared her with my cock. I laughed evily and smiled at her. We moved in unison, finding the perfect rhythm and loving the perfect way our bodies molded to each other. At last, our ardor reached its high point. Together we came with abandon, our shouts finally giving way to raspy, ragged breathing.

“Are you senseless?” I asked, the corner of my mouth lifted in a smirk.

“Huh?” She asked dazed. Then we laughed. “Yes, that was exactly what I was talking about.”

“I love you, Trish O’Reilly,” I murmured. She lay down next to me and I kissed her smooth brown shoulder.

“I sound so Irish!” She laughed.

“But you are!” I said with an overdone brogue. “Your Black Irish!”

She put her hand in the air and looked at the thin gold band set with small diamonds around the band. “Trish O’Reilly. I like the sound of that.” I took her hand and kissed it.

“So do I.” Our lips met and she rolled into my arms. I tucked her head under my chin, and when her breathing became steady I gave her a faint squeeze just to reassure myself that she really was all mine.

milf26
milf26
258 Followers