Search for the Goddess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could even think, Lana went forward and kissed Alexis. She was not all that sure why she did it, but she did. Alexis stiffened in shock at the sudden move. Lana skillfully pushed her tongue into her Mistress's mouth and pushed against her. Soon Alexis wrapped her arms around Lana's neck and kissed back. The Knight and slave fell down and kissed for several moments before parting. The blonde seemed weak. The poison might be gone but her body had not recovered yet.

Alexis was blushing as her mind tried to work out what was happening, "Lana..."

Lana didn't speak, she just straddled Alexis' waist as she pulled her robe off. Both of them were naked now and Alexis was looking at Lana's body like she was just really seeing it. Lana leaned down and trailed kisses down her Knight's neck as her hands rubbed her breasts. Alexis was a year younger with larger breasts, but Lana felt no jealousy as her tanned hands grabbed the white orbs. Alexis moaned as Lana played with her breasts. It got worst as she kissed her way down to her bust and sucked eagerly on her tips. Alexis' mind snapped back at that point. Her usual lust wasn't there, and the flower wasn't so strong.

"L..Lana wait!" Alexis spoke softly.

Lana licked a nipple playfully before shaking her head, "Relax, Mistress. I have had several female owners before you."

That was the problem for Alexis. Not the hands caressing her breasts, not the tongue at her nipples, and not the knee that was just now rubbing at her lower regions. Summoning up some strength, Alexis grabbed Lana's shoulder in protest. Lana looked up in surprise and...sadness? Alexis was not used to that look in her eyes.

"Please, Mistress."

Alexis frowned. She might have been slightly mistaken. She had always assumed that Lana was acting as a slave to an owner. For some reason, it had not quite come to her that Lana was doing this because she wanted to. If that was the case, Alexis had not been helping at all. Gently, she removed her hand.

"Ok Lana. But I am not your Mistress. I am Alexis."

Lana's eyes lit up at once, "Yes, Alexis."

And like that Lana kissed her again. This time Alexis willingly kissed her back. That simple fact seemed to drive Lana crazy as she kissed with even more passion, rubbing her body against Alexis'. When Lana came back up for air she quickly moved down Alexis' body. Alexis blushed as her legs were held apart and Lana stroked her pussy with her tongue. Whoever Lana's female owners were, they taught her a lot as the tan girl skillfully licked and sucked at her wet pussy. Alexis ran her fingers through her friend's black hair and gasped as her tongue slid into her. Lana ate her out as the sounds of Alexis in pleasure only made her more excited. Still tonguing the Knight, Lana quickly started fingering herself for release.

Alexis moaned loudly as the pressure in her tired body built up, "Lana!"

She got the hint and released her pussy to sit up with her own pussy against hers. Just as her old Mistress taught her Lana ground her pussy against Alexis, making the Knight cry in pleasure and wildly move her hips in return. Lana actually came first with a hard orgasm. Alexis followed with a groan very soon after. Lana collapsed onto Alexis and pressed against her tiredly. Alexis stroked her hair soothingly as Lana closed her eyes. It was short and messy, but Lana looked content. And now Alexis felt she understood how to help Lana better. Sighing, the Knight fell asleep as well.

-

The three saw Maren off in the morning. Chris was feeling as lively as ever and Alexis back to normal. Lana blushed at both praised her for her courage, and she made sure to thank Maren for the potion and new clothes. It was a simply outfit of a black skirt and white shirt, but Alexis insisted that Lana stop wearing that old robe. The clothes fit perfectly and Lana didn't want to deny Alexis.

Maren smiled warmly as she waved at the young companions and got her horses moving, "Take care, dears. May the gods walk with you."

They watched her until the wagon faded into the distance, then set off.

Chris mused over the map as they walked, "We lost some time, but we should still reach the border in under a week."

Alexis glanced at Lana, who was walking with much more energy than usual, before speaking, "There is a chapter house for Heart Knights about a day from here. I need to check if the Masters have left word for me."

Chris sighed and nodded before brightening up, "Are all the Knights as attractive as you?"

Alexis blushed and glared at the hunter, "Behave yourself in the Goddess of Love's house."

Chris shrugged playfully and went back to his map.

-

The black man, San, crouched on a tree branch above the road. Sandra could keep watch on the Knight while he settled this problem. He had followed the slave back to the camp. He could not risk attacking with the Knight poisoned, but he did learn how his plan went wrong. The old woman needed to be removed before she had the chance to cause any more setbacks. The sounds of horses signaled her approach. Soon the wagon was in sight. He did not know how she had managed to ruin his idea, but it was far too convenient for it to be an accident. The wagon was right near him when he jumped. The ebony man leapt through the air and landed forcefully beside her on the driver's seat...and was forcefully struck with her backhand right off the wagon. Shocked, San sailed through the air again and slammed into a tree.

"Now that was rude." Before San could stand, the woman was in front of him. Something was very wrong here, and San knew it was serious. He was clearly not human. No human could match his speed or reflexes. He tried to stand, only for the woman to grip his face in her hand and lift him up one handed.

"You rake up insults against me, creature." The warm tone of an old woman was gone; the strength holding him was not human, or even demonic.

San gasped in pain as the pressure on his face increased, "Your master grows arrogant with Alexandra gone. I tolerate much, as my position demands. But you dared to use not only my snakes but my flowers for your dirty work. Tell Makon what I told the young dear, there are others besides the Gods of Lust and Love. Now, begone."

San found himself flying again into a tree. As his back struck the hard trunk he privately thanked Makon for his superior body. The old woman was gone when he looked up. She, her horses, and her wagon were gone as if they never were there. All that remained as a feeling that he was not welcome.

"Damn." San ran, fast. Forget his old ideas, now he would jump off a cliff just to keep the Knight away from that white stone and those flowers. And those stones like it, all sacred to the private and solitary Goddess of Disease and Cures. Still, he had something to offer up to Ulric and Makon for this setback. The old crone was right that Alexandra's loss was bringing attention from others. He and Sandra needed to get the Knight into Sabacc soon, before the other gods realized just who the young woman was.

12