Search Me

Story Info
Megan has an interesting search at the airport.
920 words
3.71
81.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan walked briskly down to departures her spiky heels clacking on the shining marble floors, her platinum hair gleaming under the spotlighting which lit the airport. She glanced in the various shops offering chocolates and soft-toys for three-times the normal price and made her way into duty free. She sprayed a fine dew of Calvin Klein onto her smooth, long neck and picked up a bottle of Martini.

'Here you are love, just pass me your bag –', Megan did so, 'Ooh, that's a bit heavy, packed the kitchen sink too have you?!' the uniformed man dumped it on the x-ray belt flashing her an admiring, grey-moustached grin. Megan dumped her mobile phone and keys on the tray and marched through the arch and hurried over to her bag which was being ejaculated through the flimsy plastic strips at the other end.

'Excuse me madam, excuse me,' a dark haired, tall woman approached her; she was also wearing a uniform, 'I'm terribly sorry-' she didn't seem it, ' –but I'm going to have to search you, you 'beeped' as it were, if you would just like to step this way please.' Megan picked up her bag and allowed herself to be lead aside by the woman. 'Off on a holiday?' the woman asked politely as she took Megan's bag from her.

' Erm, sort of I'm visiting family for the weekend.'

'Lovely,' the woman gently took hold of her right arm again, Megan could feel her warm hands through the light cotton of her shirt. 'If you could just put your arms out straight, there that's brilliant.' She slowly ran her hands along Megan's right arm, squeezing through the sleeves slightly, Megan looked away as the woman gently massaged her inner elbow with the ball of her thumb. The woman's fingertips briefly made contact with her own before she moved to her other arm. The same sequence was repeated, yet slightly more slowly Megan noticed. She could feel the hairs on her arms rising as the woman locked her own hazel eyes with Megan's shining emerald ones and massaged her shoulders. Megan's skin felt as though it was shocked with a slight current as the woman's hands brushed against her neck and against the soft skin just below her earlobe, she was shocked at the pleasure which began to course her body.

Worried, Megan looked around her, but they were well away from anybody else and other people appeared to be being searched. The woman's actions seemed no different to any of the other searchers, maybe Megan was imagining the situation, she tried to think of something else but then the woman put her arms around her. For a moment Megan thought she was embracing her before she realised that the woman was checking her hips and pockets and then began edging her way across and down her back gently rubbing and lingering on Megan's bra straps at the back as she did so. Megan could feel the woman's ample breasts pressing up against her own pert pair, they were massaging each other and Megan could feel the woman's nipples begin to harden as she pressed up against her. Megan closed her eyes for a second as she felt the woman's warm breath on her ears, taking in the fresh Calvin Klein and her own large nipples beginning to become erect pushing through her thin silk bra. She was shocked at herself, but couldn't help the way the sensual touches affected her, she fought the urge to push up against the woman as her nails grazed her ass before gently caressing the tops of her legs.

The woman moved down her body pressing against Megan's as she made her way to her ankles. She looked up at Megan, and her eyes glinted as she encountered Megan's huge, grape-like nipples protruding through the fabric of her shirt. As nobody could see them Megan made no attempt to hide her excitement and glanced down at the woman, they made eye contact fleetingly before the woman continued her work. She stroked up and down as she made her way up Megan's trousered legs, as she fondled the back of her knees, Megan felt the skin pucker on her nipples as they forced their way through the material straining it slightly with their erect presence. She could feel the woman beginning on her thighs, caressing the inner silky skin beneath the fabric of her trousers as she made her way upwards ever so slowly. ' Just part your legs slightly please madam,' she woman's eyes twinkled up at her as she spoke, her voice flowing like treacle.

Megan did so, feeling impulses awakening between her legs as she woman's fingertips rose higher and higher up her legs, achingly slow. Megan bit her lip as she woman's hands brushed against her warmth causing Megan to feel a flood of wetness. Her body was against Megan's as she stood up straight once again, Megan felt a warm pleasure as the woman's body put pressure on her swollen nipples once again. The woman walked away slightly leaving Megan feeling hot and pink in the air-conditioned room, Megan returned the woman's knowing smile as she took her bag, 'Thank you,' she breathed and began to walk away. Suddenly her mobile phone and keys were thrust into her trembling, sweating hands, 'Thanks,' she mumbled. She turned, the woman was searching somebody else, her hands running swiftly along a large mans' arms, so she hadn't been imagining it after all...