Searching For Geronimo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "Let's not make this one-sided. Swing around here and let me have a taste of you too."

"That sounds like a capital idea," she said and moved to oblige me. She squatted over me bringing her pussy down to my mouth. I moved her just enough to sample her wares without suffocating and began to slowly lick her pussy while she sucked my cock.

"Oh this is sweet," she said.

I grunted in approval, my mouth and tongue being otherwise occupied..

She spoke again, saying, "I can taste me on you."

I pulled my mouth away from her pussy and said, "Is it a good recipe?"

"It's delightful. Tart and piquant and not too filling."

"I love a literate woman," I said. "Let me amend that, I love a literate lusty woman."

"Thank you, I love a literate, lusty man."

We brought each other to orgasm. First me, than her. We got up and got dressed and walked hand in hand to the dining hall. We ate a hearty breakfast and parted at the dining hall door.

"Thank you, Kitty, you've been a wonderful traveling companion."

"Thank you, Jerome. I hope your travels bring you safely back to Fort Bowie and me."

"You can count on it."

"I'll leave a candle lit."

12