Searching for Sex

Story Info
She is really horny and tries to fulfill her desire.
939 words
2.82
20.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day a woman named Katiana woke up to start her day but couldn't because she was really horny. She didn't have a boyfriend so she didn't know what to do since she didn't have a vibrator or dildo so she searched the house. She could not find one thing that might help her reach orgasm. The only thing she wanted was a hard fleshy dick inside her. She got dressed to go get things for dinner. The thought that came to her was cucumbers, bananas pretty much any thing long and hard.

She was on her way to the grocery store and the more she walked the more her pussy got wet with her juices because she was so horny. She reached the store and seen a man not just any man this man was everything she has lusted about. To her suprise he was alone to her knowlegde. She walked up to him and said, "Hi my name is Katiana." He smiled at her a smile that made her melt. He replied, "My name is Ashlan." She was so nervous with what she was about to ask. She said, "Can you help me?" He shook his head and said, "Sure!" She leaned in close to him and whispered, "I am really horny and I need some help with my sexual desire." His mouth dropped opened saying, "Are you kidding me? You want me of all people to have sex with you?" She blushed and said, "Will YES!" She started to turn and walk away and he grabbed her arm and said, "Where are you going? I just can't believe you want me to assist you."

She hesitated and bought a pack of condoms. Then she turned to him saying, "If you want to come with me I would be really happy." He said, "Of course anything for a beautiful woman as yourself." He said, "Are we going to go back to your place?" She said with a devilish teasing smile,"YES." They walked down the street on the way to her place. The reached her home after a short walk she unlocked the door and said, "Please come in." He walked through the door and looked around to his suprise this was an emaculate place. She was a very neat and tidy person. She lead him to the bed room and when she opened the door he was in shock.

He looked at her and said,"You are serious aren't you?" She said, "Yes, Is that why you are in shock just about?" He nodded. She said, "Let me go and change into something a little bit provocative." She went in the bathroom and put on a black lacy teddy with a thong and stockings. She called out to him saying, "Take your clothes off." He was so nervous taking them off because he could not believe what was happening. He sat on her bed waiting for her to come out. She opened the door and walked out. His mouth fell open and was amazed at how sexy she was. She was about a size 12 and had big breast which were round and firm, her butt was round and thick. He immediately became aroused. "Wow you look amazing," he said. She walked to him and placed her hands on his shoulders and kissed him. She turned around and walked to her stereo which had her favorite cd in it.

She turned on the stereo and it began playing Hotel California from the Eagles. She walked back to him and laid him back on the bed. She crawled over him dancing and grinding on him. He got hard and his dick was pushing against her pussy through her thong. He felt her body shaking and twiching with pulses. He bent over him and put her nipple near his mouth so he could suck and play. Then after a minute of him licking her nipples and playing with her breast she wiggled her way down his hard body to his stomach kissing and licking him. She reached his dick and held it in her hand and licked it with a long stroke from her tongue. She began sucking his dick with her head going up and down. Afer she sucked his dick a while she grabbed the condoms she had bought and put it in her mouth and put it on him in the most erotic way.

He began to moan and groan with pleasure. He stopped her and made her lay down on her back. He crawled on top of her and kissed every inch and detail of her body. He worked his way down to her pussy that was covered with her juices. He licked her clit sucking it and put his finger in her to find her G-spot. She moaned and he knew that he had found her G-spot. She began puslating and her body was jerking with every touch. After he ate her and fingered her for a while he climbed on top of her and inserted his dick in her tight wet pussy.

He began pumping in and out of her as she moaned and screamed with pleasure. She said to him, "Fuck me harder." He pumped in her harder and harder. They had sex for hours then finally he couldnt hold back any more and told her he was about to cum with every pump he started cumming. Then he laid beside her and smiled with satisfaction. She told him she would like to see him more often. He smiled and said, "Most definitely." This was the start of a beautiful, sexual relationship.