Searching for Sheila Ch. 04

Story Info
The search ends, the revenge begins.
4.3k words
4.29
53.6k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beware
beware
157 Followers

I regret the weeks it has taken me to post chapters in my "Sheila" series. I gather from certain E-mails, the loss of a significant number of votes, and being dropped from favorite authors lists that I have tried the patience of some readers and lost the attention of others. Of course, maybe the reason for the drop-off in interest is simply that the story sucks. In any case, I intend to finish "Sheila" and will take the advice of one reader for my next project: complete the story in full before submitting the chapters. In the meantime, for those of you still hanging in there, here's chapter four, which I hope will intrigue you enough to come back for, as they used to say on radio, the exciting conclusion.

*

He was in another dream, in an unknown place. He vaguely wondered if Sheila would show up in this dream, would show up with Pharaoh with the big man's cock once again in her mouth. Then a curtain of pain came down before him and he disappeared behind it.

He came back and now through the curtain he could make out a bed across a room. He was certain he had never slept in that bed. The room was painfully hot and a fire was burning in his head. He disappeared again.

When he returned, the curtain of pain and the burning in his head had subsided somewhat and all he wanted to do was crawl onto the bed. He tried to move, but couldn't. He tried harder and suddenly left the room.

He came back and for a while he did nothing. He felt the pain, but now it was in the background. This time, he thought, I'll try to move just a little. He leaned forward and thought he was going to disappear again. But he didn't and now he discovered that his arms were pinned behind him and he couldn't move his upper body. He tried his legs but they too were bound. He then realized he was tied to a chair.

And he realized something else. Just beyond the bed was a window with shear white curtains and through the curtains he could make out pinkish blinking lights. He somehow knew that the lights were letters, part of a name of a hotel. B-R-U-N-S-W-I-C-K, that was it. Then in anguish he heard his voice utter"goddammit!" and Tobe Lanscott knew he was not in any dream. He was in that room where the search for Sheila had begun for him, the room in the video in which Sheila had fucked Pharaoh and his men, the video that first showed him just how far Sheila had fallen. And now, realizing he was in that very room, he knew how far he had come -- fallen? - in his search for her.

The door opened and one of those men in the video came into the room -- hairy-man.. He was dressed in sweat pants and a sweat shirt that didn't match. He had the beginnings of a colorful bruise on his jaw and Tobe knew he himself had put it there and that knowledge made him smile. Hairy- man had a bottle of whiskey and he tilted Tobe's head back and poured some down his throat. It burned all the way down and burned in his stomach, but Tobe didn't care. He wanted more and said so to hairy-man. More whiskey went down, dowsing the burning. Maybe the pain was still there, but now Tobe didn't care. He was even grateful for the whiskey. Though tied to a chair and physically sore as hell, maybe the way out wasn't going to be so bad, he thought.

Hairy- man said "Compliments of the house." Then he put a hand to the bruise on his jaw.

"I owe you one, you son of a bitch. But Pharaoh said to lay off you for now on account of your old lady," hairy-man grumbled.

"When do I meet the royal couple?" Tobe managed to say.

"It's almost showtime, asshole," hairy-man said, and left the room.

The whiskey tried to make him go away again, but Tobe willed himself to stay awake. For a while

he concentrated on the blinking lights, but his eyes grew tired and heavy. He closed his eyes and let his chin down on his chest. Well, he thought dimly, if they wanted me dead, I'd be dead by now. I guess I'm not so hard to kill. I guess I'm not so hard to take down. What a joke -- I was all set to leave this goddamned town, and they brought me back. Let's get this over with, Pharaoh. Make your grand entrance and then I'll crawl away just as you want. He heard the door open and close. He thought it was hairy-man with more whiskey and he raised his head and opened his eyes.

And there she was.

How appropriate, he thought, to finally catch up with her in the room where he first glimpsed her new life. Her hair was blonder than ever and cascaded down her back. She wore a tight leather dress which barely offered cover for her ass and pussy or contain her heavy surgical tits. Her leather boots had four inch heels like ice picks. Her face, once again accented with heavy purple around her eyes and a garish shade of red on her lips, made her look harder in person than she had in the video. She looked more used as well.

For a few seconds they just stared at each other, she leaning with her back to the door and he straining against his bonds. Tobe tried to bring all the Sheilas he knew together: the Sheila he fell in love with, the Sheila who was his wife, the Sheila in the video, the Sheila in the photo. They were all there in front of him, and he looked up at all the Sheilas he had ever known as if from a hole dug with his own wretchedness. But he couldn't let her know that, couldn't let her see the hopelessness he was now feeling, couldn't let her know that, now that he had found her, all he wanted to do was get the hell away from her. He gave her a painful smile and dredged up from somewhere an attempt at glibness.

"Sheila. Baby. Long time, no see."

" You poor dumb, pitiful son of a bitch. Why did you have to come here after all this time? Couldn't you just write me off? Believe me, Tobe, I wrote you off a long time ago."

"I saw you in a video recently, Sheila. You're a star. I thought I'd come up here to get your autograph."

"Still the comical asshole. You know how close you are to getting yourself shot up? I'm all that's standing between you and a hole in the ground."

"Why don't you untie me, baby, so I can properly show my appreciation?"

"They'll come for you soon enough. Take your ass out of town. If you're smart, you'll never come back ."

"Sure. But I'd hate to leave without saying good-bye to your friend, Maggard. I haven't had the pleasure of his company."

"Right now Pharaoh wants to blow you away. I don't know why I should care about you at all -- maybe I just pity your poor ass -- but I've persuaded Pharaoh to let me handle this my own way."

" Thanks. I'll try to remember to say something nice about you in the divorce. I won't use words like 'slut' and 'whore,' " he said, hoping the smile was still in place.

"Fuck you, too, sweetheart." She pushed herself away from the door and came across the room and stood before him. She put her hands on her hips which pulled the hem of her dress back just enough to expose her shaved pussy. Tobe nodded and said,"There's something different about you, Sheila. I guess his highness likes you shaved."

"There's a whole hell of a lot that's different about me now, Tobe. How do you like the new me?"she asked sarcastically.

"You look fabulous, baby. Just like something out on the street corner, waiting to be fucked, sucked,

eaten, and thrown back into the gutter where you belong."

He saw her hand come at his face, but he did not turn away. Her hand stung one cheek, then the other, with a crack like a whip. Then her nails came down the side of his face, just missing one eye. His face burned, but he did not feel the wetness of blood. He made an effort to keep his lips stretched across his teeth in some resemblance of a smile.

"Did that make you feel better, baby?' he jeered. "That certainly brought me back to reality."

Their eyes locked for a few seconds. Sheila looked away, stepped back and folded her arms. Without looking at Tobe she said, "I'm sorry I did that. I don't hate you, Tobe. But apparently you hate me."

"Maybe I just hate what you've become."

"What I've become, or what you think I've become, doesn't mean shit to me. This is what I want. You might not understand it. But I'm with a man who really loves and understands me. He gives me things, nice things, expensive things, things you could never give me. I have a penthouse suit upstairs. And I'm enjoying a life that's fun and exciting. You're a good man and all that, Tobe, but I was dying inside with you. Living in that little two-bit house, you driving around in that beat-up truck all day. I deserved better."

"This is better?"

"I'll show you what's better."

Sheila opened the door and hairy-man came in wearing a robe.

"This is Mr. Hicks. I believe you've met. Mr. Hicks likes to fuck me, and I like being fucked by Mr. Hicks. He fucks me better than you ever could, you poor, miserable worm."

Now Tobe knew what was about to take place before him -- his own humiliation. Hicks threw his robe to the floor and from behind pulled the top of Sheila's dress down exposing her large, heavy breasts. He cupped them and played with them forcefully, his hands barely covering their firm flesh.

"Mr. Hicks likes to play with my big tits. Remember when I let you play with my tits? I bet you'd love to get your hands on them right now."

No, Tobe thought, I don't even want to touch you -- anywhere.

"Remember when I let you suck my nipples? Mr. Hicks likes to suck them, too. He gets my nipples

all wet and hard. He uses his lips and tongue and teeth. He makes me tingle all over. You never could do that for me, you miserable piece of shit."

Time seemed to stand still for Tobe Lanscott. He was trapped in some sort of warp, watching Sheila purposely degrade herself before him. He tried to remember what Delia had told him earlier about sex and power and how some women got off on one over the other. It didn't make much sense to him then,

but now a realization was setting in. What he was watching was Sheila exerting her sex over Hicks, subjecting him to her perception of power, and demonstrating her total rejection of Tobe himself.

Sheila was on her knees and brought the head of Hick's cock to each of her hardened nipples, massaging each in turn.

"I love his cock. Look how long and thick it is. He knows how to use it. He fucks me so well.

He gives me far more pleasure than you ever could."

She took Hicks' cock into her mouth and soon her lips were pulsating over it in a frenzied action. She grabbed his ass forcing his flesh down her throat. Then she stood up, his cock in her hand.

"Fuck me! Fuck me like a dog!"

They were on the bed and he mounted her from the rear, ramming his hardness far up into her, and she pressing her ass hard against him. They appeared to be locked together as one wild animal. Then Hicks grunted his surrender and she shuddered into climax.

It seemed to go on and on. More men came into the room. Sheila knelt before three of them and took each cock in her hands until their pre-cum juices coated their fleshy hardness. Then she placed her mouth over each in turn until each man had driven his cum down her throat. Another man pulled Sheila to her feet, positioned her legs around his middle and fucked her against the wall. Another threw her to the floor and fucked Sheila right at Tobe's feet. Three men took her to the bed. She placed her pussy over one's cock and rode him, while another came behind her and forced his cock up into her ass-hole. The third stood at the head of the bed and pulled her mouth over his cock.

Then the performance was over and they were alone, Sheila on the edge of the bed, flushed with ecstasy, and Tobe slumped in the chair. He did not attempt another smile.

"You just did me a great big favor, Sheila. Tell them to untie me and I'm outta here and out of your life -- forever."

"That's good, Tobe. Go home and never look back. Forget about me and forget that any of this happened. Get your divorce and get on with your life. I don't care for you anymore, but I don't want you to be hurt anymore, either. Good-bye."

She came to him and pulled his face to hers. He thought he could taste the flavor of the other men's cum on her lips. He felt a great revulsion. Then she was gone.

II.

He was left wondering when someone would be back to free him. He hoped it would be Hicks with his bottle of whiskey. Tobe Lanscott wanted nothing so much now as to get drunk, and stay drunk. But when would it be over? he asked himself. When he finally got out of this goddamned town? When he was home in his own house, picking up his own business? When the divorce was finalized? When he got those images of this whore he had married out of his mind? Hell, maybe it would never be over. Maybe the pain and humiliation would last a lifetime. He saw himself in the darkness of his kitchen, an open bottle at his elbow, his head on the table. He wanted to cry.

"Never let'em see you cry," he said aloud. Why not? He was alone. Well, it didn't matter anyway. He remembered he couldn't cry after viewing the video in Redding's office, and now it was the same.

Tears wouldn't come. There was only a kind of dry anguish. Then from the other side of the door he heard a voice beg "please" and he involuntarily jerked forward in his bonds. He recognized the voice

and called out"No!"

The door flew open and Hogg stepped into the room. He wore a silk robe like the one Pharaoh

Maggard had worn in the video. Hogg held a leash which he yanked causing the woman behind him to stumble into the room. The leash was attached to a collar around her neck. She wore black stockings attached to a black corset and shiny black stilettos and her breasts were exposed, just like Sheila in the video. Only the woman wasn't Sheila.

The woman was Angel.

Tobe looked into her eyes -- eyes that were inflamed with fear and disgust. Hogg came forward dragging Angel behind him. He raised a heel and shoved it into Tobe's groin and did it again. A numbing explosion blew Tobe's whole body apart.

"It's payback time, Lanscott. That's for you and for Lundsford. You tell him this cunt belongs to me

and I'm keeping her. I don't give a fuck about any goddamned divorce Lundsford thinks he's got. She's mine. Now you get the fuck outta town. And if you ever come back I'll kill you.!"

Tobe saw Hogg's fist come at him, but there was nothing he could do about it. The last thing he saw was Angel's tear-stained face and her begging eyes -- Angel eyes. He took her eyes with him when he suddenly left the room for the last time.

III.

He was out in the middle of nowhere. When he could finally raise himself on his elbows, he saw he was lying out in a farmer's field. He was surprised it was still dark. This was turning out to be the longest night of his life. Well, he thought, at least it's not the last night of my life. He felt bruised and battered, the side of his face swollen with Hogg's punch, but incredibly he wasn't bleeding and he still seemed to have all his teeth. He lay there for what felt like a long time, getting used to a vague rotten stench. The tilled earth felt cool and soft, the night air was warm and caressing, but the stars were cold and indifferent. Staring up into that uncaring night sky, he thought of Sheila coldly fucking those men in front of him. The thought did not bring that inner excitement he had experienced while watching the video days ago. And that satisfied him. Sheila no longer had the power to arouse him, he thought, which he hoped meant he had no real feelings for her anymore.

But the image of Angel in a collar with Hogg at the end of the leash brought on an anger which burned at the pit of his stomach even more than the whiskey Hicks had poured down his throat. For a time he let that anger build. Just a few hours ago he was more than willing to leave this town behind him and Sheila with it. But they had made a mistake. They had retaken Angel and he was going to make them pay. Somehow. Angel had told him that she wished he had come to Piedmont for her. Well, now he was. And he wasn't leaving until he had Angel free of them forever. He needed a plan, and maybe he needed Lundsford. But not yet Minutes dragged by like the heavy links of an unending chain. He let his anger feed his imagination and slowly a crude plan of action began to take shape.

Tobe heard a car approach and stop. They're coming back, he groaned. He rolled on his side and barely discerned a vehicle out on the road about a hundred yards away. A door slammed and a figure

started toward him. He tried to get to his knees and the earth took a couple of spins beneath him. He fell on his stomach and dug into the ground to keep from being thrown off the world, to keep his guts from coming up into his throat. The figure was almost on him and he looked up. A thin shadow bent over him and said,"Look at the wise-ass, mother-fucker now. How does it feel to get the shit kicked out of you?"

The thin shadow was Arnold.

"Give me a hand, will you?"

" 'Give me a hand', he says. The dumb mother-fucker gets the shit kicked out of him, and now he wants a hand. Mr. Maggard didn't say nothin' about me giving you a hand. I'm just supposed to follow you, and that's what I been doing."

"You saw what happened back at the motel, did you, Arnold?"

"Sure. I was on your tail comin' back from that broad's place. I figured you were going back to the motel, so I beat it back there just in time to watch the gang arrive. They did a nice number on you, by the way."

"And you watched them do it."

"Like I say. Mr. Maggard told me to watch you, not save your pitiful ass. If you wanna get your ass in a sling, hey, that's up to you, man."

Tobe got to his knees and waited for the earth to move again. When it didn't, he managed to stand and let his head clear.

"How about a ride back into town?"

" 'A ride back into town', he says. They musta really fucked up your head, man. I guess you need to be brought up on current events. It took'em all of about ten seconds to take you down back there in the parking lot. I don't know what they did to you at the hotel, man, but now you can hardly keep your ass off the ground and you want to go back. Sure you do. You want to kiss their asses and ask'em to do it all over again. Only this time you won't be walking away. I tell you what. I'll take you back there. Sure I will. Just so I won't have to deal with your pitiful ass anymore."

"Just get me back to my truck. Okay?"

"You ain't bleedin', are you? I don't want no blood in my car."

"You're so comforting, Arnold."

"Mr. Maggard don't hire guys to be comfortable. C'mon."

Tobe's first few steps were drunken, but he finally caught up with Doke Maggard's man. When they reached the pavement, Arnold popped the trunk open.

"Toss your boots and your pants and shirt in there, Lanscott."

"That's right. No blood, no mud."

"What I smell on your boots, man, ain't mud. It's some kind of cow shit or horse shit or something.

You made me get it all over my new Italian shoes, all the way from Sicily, cost me three hundurd bucks."

"Sicily's not in Italy."

"What the hell do you know? You brought me out here for a goddamn geography lesson? I shoulda left you out there in the cow shit."

Arnold went on grumbling while he scraped his shoes along the shoulder of the roadway.

"Mr. Maggard owes me a new pair," he concluded, starting up the car and lowering all the windows.

"I'm sure he'll make good on new shoes for you, Arnold. Doke seems to be rather fond of you. How long you been in this line of work?"

"Are you kiddin'? In my neighborhood you either went into the drug thing or the protection racket."

"I'm sure you had other choices."

"Maybe. But they were all square choices. You know what I mean? I didn't want to be no square, like you. You oughta know by now what happens to squares gettin' into deep shit."

beware
beware
157 Followers
12