Seaside Pt. 01

Story Info
We enjoy our coastal getaway.
1.4k words
4.07
11.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up when you walk in the door.

"Hey!" I protested feebly.

You smile, holding up shopping bags, "I didn't want to wake you."

I squirm under the mattress as you walk over and open the windows, letting in the sea air. I admire your shapely figure, accentuated by the long shirt and little shorts, and reach out to pull down the back of the shorts, smiling when I see the pink thong underneath.

You turn around to swat me away, and I pull your hand towards me to kiss it.

"Wait a minute, did you just change your nails this morning? _Again_?"

You laugh. It's true. They were an off-white color when we got here, and now sport a different pattern on each nail: cross-hatch, black, spark, dots ...

"Yeah, passed a store along the way, couldn't help myself. Like?"

I bring your hands to my cheek. "Like." I stroke your ass, "can Jenna come out to play?"

You lean down to kiss me, and nod. "How bad do you want it?" You reach for the bulge that's been building under the bedsheets, and stroke me through the fabric. "Looks like you can't wait for long ... just the basics, then?"

You sit down by the side of the bed and quickly apply some rouge and eyeliner, then hand me the lipstick, which I keep under the pillow, "later ...", then pull you on to the bed, and pull your trousers off.

"So fucking sweet," I say, as I stroke the satin covered bulge, "you wore the leopard print ones today!"

I trace the outlines of the material against your skin, reaching down. "No plug today?"

"Oh," you stretch out under me, "that's ok, right? I'll just be tighter that's all."

I rearrange you so you're poking above the panty line, and leave you that way. "Listen," I say, "I don't want you to touch yourself today morning. Is that ... can you do that?"

You nod apprehensively.

"And keep your heels on," I say as I scoot up on the bed.

"Pigtails or ponytail today?"

"Pigtails," I answer, as you settle down between my legs and and begin lapping at my balls. I exhale, and lie back.

I pick up my phone and check the time — breakfast would be open for another two hours — we have time, we have lots of time. I look at you, diligently bathing my balls in a layer of saliva, and realize I've planned this trip for a while; I feel I owe it to myself to enjoy it now. I start a favorite jazz playlist, and click a photo of you, then keep my phone aside.

My dick has been slowly hardening, and you lift your face up and start licking up its length now. I love how you love my dick.

You pause at the tip and pout your lips, and I hurriedly reach for the lipstick and apply a fresh coat for you. You smack your lips in a slightly exaggerated way, then plunge them down, down, down, closing around the base, holding tightly for a while, then withdraw, leaving a nice red ring there.

You're not perfect, but you're good, and really pretty, and I like being around you, and you like being around you, and we love making love together and that's really all that matters right now.

"Oh yeah baby, get me ready, mmph." You slide that lovely ring of lips up and down. "Get some saliva on it, slick it up!"

You spit on it some. "More baby, I showed how last time." You take me in and let me tickle your throat. I don't want to hold you down, but I do need to let you know that you have to hold it awhile.

I touch my fingers to your cheek and you understand. You gag, and hold on. You gag again, and I remove my fingers. You inhale deeply and we kiss as you continue to stroke me, your hands slippery against my hardness now.

I stroke your face, your hair, kiss your neck, bite it, removing your top and exposing your smooth chest. "You're so good to me baby," I run my tongue in your ear.

"I want to be good for you," you whisper back, "I want to take care of you. I want you to come. I want you to come in me. I want you to ... ah! ... I want you to fuck me!" I tweak the hard nubs in my fingers, lick them. My breath is ragged now.

You leave me, with a last stroke, and turn around on all fours, doing a cat-cow pose, stretching and rounding, turning your feet towards me.

You know I really enjoy the process of taking off your string panties, so you've kept them on as you wait, on all fours. I caress your butt, the soft swish of fabric, then I can't wait any longer.

I undo the straps on the left, taking care not to move anything else, and then do the same on the right. The straps undone, I slowly pull it off, letting it slide across your curving bubble butt, and down to the floor.

"Oh baby!" I groan as I see your oh-so-perfect hole. The Amaira I got you last month has had its effect, showing off your smoothness blending seamlessly into that slightly puckered wonderland in the center.

I feel a strong surge within me, an overpowering sense that inflames my senses, and quickens my breathing.

I bring a pillow under you, to help the both of us through what I'm about to do, and to let your cock rest against its edge. you have begun to leak already, I note with a smile, and I tap your tip lightly, eliciting an 'uhh' from you.

I go down on you with a vengeance, slurping and licking, slobbering all the way up along your cock to your hole, and down again.

"Lube, baby", I ask, and you reach into your bag and hand me a tube. I squirt generously on my cock. I am almost afraid to handle myself, I feel I'd burst before I got in to you. I drizzle a finger and begin working it in slowly, between licks, "I don't want you to be _too tight either_, baby".

You are leaking strongly now, as I rotate two fingers inside you easily (the satin pillow cover is playing its role too). I caress your back with the other hand, going out of my mind with impatience, "gonna fuck you good baby, can't wait, just need to open you up a little bit, mmph yeah just like that. Feel that? Yeah I'm squishing all around this lovely pussy."

You're equally excited at this point, "yeah, ugh yeah, that's it, I'm ready, put it in, put that cock in me, I need it, I want it so bad, oh!"

I stroke a finger up and down your crack one last time, then bring myself to you, lining the tip up. I hold on to your buns and try to ease myself in with a single stroke, but make it half the way through.

"Fuck baby, you feel so hot, so tight, so right!" I curve myself a bit and push in deeper, sliding past your pleasure nub, making you groan. "Fill me up, oh fuck, yeah that's the spot, oh fuck, oh fuck, stroke it baby, yeah, oh fuck, fuck, mmm, deep dick me baby, deep dick me, push it in, let it in, I got you, it's your pussy, baby, it's your pussy, come home to me."

We both exhale, as I bottom out in you, and begin to make longer strokes.

"Yeah, love you in me, baby, give it to me nice and hard. So incredible feeling you rub me baby, I'm so open for you. Take this pussy, baby, take it!"

"Gonna hammer you now, baby."

"Do it baby, don't stop!"

You begin screaming now, and collapse on your hands, as I continue to fuck you, slowly losing my focus, really wanting to come, trying to prolong it, but failing to, but you beat me to it, thrashing around beneath me as you spray the sheets.

I can't hold out any longer, and unload in you, scrunching up with the effort, then sighing and lying on top of you.

The cool air moves in, and whisks away our sweat.