Seasons of The Heart: Fall Ch. 05

Story Info
A mutual misunderstanding leads to a man losing control.
1.6k words
4.4
12.9k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week following the incident in the museum was like a living hell for Michael, she was constantly goading him on in the class room, many time causing him to cower behind his podium or his desk to hide the growing erection she aroused. The things she wore to his class, he knew were meant to tempt him. He had never seen her in anything but jeans and sweaters, but all of a sudden she was wearing tiny little skirts, very low cut sweaters, and jeans and t-shirts tight enough to make him have to catch his breath. But lord she was making it hard for him to keep his promise to her. It was as if she was purposely trying to get him to do something. He couldn't get his mind off of her out of the classroom either. When he sat at home at night, he couldn't sleep, and when he did sleep, he was hounded by dreams of her sprawled gorgeously naked over his sheets, her skin sweet and her lips yielding as she gave herself to him over and over and....it had to stop.

She was getting supremely frustrated. What more did he want from her, she was practically parading herself around naked in front of him and he still held back. She knew she was having an effect on him, she could see him hard in his trousers whenever she would put on a little show for him. Hell, one day she even came to class dressed like a schoolgirl. The tight plaid mini-skirt and low cut sweater she wore had made him stop in his tracks. She had even played with him a bit and showed him a flash of white lace panties, but still he made no move! Well, she would just have to up the ante then, wouldn't she?

When she walked into class late one Friday morning, just as he was about to chastise her, he didn't just lose his train of thought, it sailed completely over the bridge and disappeared forever. The jeans she wore looked painted on, slight rips in the denim exposed luscious glimpses of her skin, the white button-down was tight against her body, many of the buttons undone to reveal several inches of cleavage. What made his heart pound was the look in her eyes, eyes made to undo a man, make a man bend to the will of wicked women. As his gaze swept down again, he stopped breathing as he saw her tight nipples, the hard peaks pressed taut against the fabric, no lace or satin barrier in sight. As she walked to her seat she bent down in front of him, her gorgeously rounded ass in the tight denim directly in his line of sight. She sat down and stared into his eyes hard before looking away.

He gulped before finding the words. "Miss O'Malley," he said managing to sound stern, "since you've decided you can afford to be late to my class, we'll make sure you make up the time lost after class." He said the last with as much suggestion in it as possible, and looking at her as she bit her bottom lip, he knew it had hit home.

She had finally pushed him over the edge, he thought, as he paced his office, while she sat rigid in the chair placed before his desk. When he turned on her fiercely, she squeaked audibly, the look in his eyes managing to frighten her and arouse her at the same time. As he paced away from her he began to speak.

"Claire, how far do you think you can push a man before he breaks? You told me you wanted me to keep a fair distance, to maintain a 'professional relationship'. Tell me how am I even supposed to fathom doing so when you test my patience and my libido, every goddamn day." At her gasp he went on, enraged. "You've been punishing me every day for what happened in the museum, and Christ, I told you I was sorry for that. And what do you do? Try and make me break my promise to you! I tell you I cant take much more of this, girl!"

He was facing the wall, shaking with fury and pent up sexual frustration, so when he heard her slight chuckle explode into fierce giggles he turned on her in bewilderment. "What in Christ's name is so goddamn funny, girl?"

When she could breathe again she began to gasp out the words. "Oh...my god...I thought...you didn't want me....anymore after...I hesitated....in the museum." His look of wild confusion sobered her up. "Seriously, I figured you thought I was just some little girl who didn't know what she wanted so you moved on. This past week I've just been trying to make you want me again and make a move. When you touched me in the museum, I realized I couldn't live with just a 'professional relationship', I wanted you and I still want you. Bad." She said it in a rush and blushed.

She stood to go, thinking she'd blown it, when, in a second he was crushing her to his chest, her legs shaking as she felt herself being backed against the door. He leaned his head down to her ear and whispered roughly, "Honey, I wanted you then, I still want you now, I never stopped wanting you, only now its different, now I need you." She moaned and arched into him as his lips descended on hers, his groan muffled by her mouth as the taste of her enveloped him. His hands slid from her breasts down to cup her ass tightly. Before she knew it she was being lifted into the air and she gasped hard as she felt his hard cock pressed snug against her throbbing pussy.

She moaned in disappointment as he set her down, but it was quickly drowned as he smothered her with more ravaging kisses. She felt his hands grab at her shirt, tearing it apart, buttons flying everywhere, her nipples suddenly bare to his touch. She groaned deeply as she felt his mouth close on her nipple, sucking hard, his teeth grazing the over-sensitive flesh. She frantically tried to pull his sweater over his head, but whimpered as she fumbled. He stepped back and ripped his sweater over his head, along with the t-shirt beneath it. He reached out to her and began tugging the tight jeans off her hips, picking her up again as she stepped out of them. He pressed her back against the wall, feeling her heat and her wetness soak through the fabric of his slacks, burning hot against his throbbing hard cock.

She moaned and ground her pussy against him, desperate to feel him inside her, damning the fabric between them. She reached down to free him from his pants when he caught her wrists. She looked up at him, but forgot the moment when he began kissing her again. She felt her arms being brought up over her head, pinned against the wall by one of his large hands. She felt his lips slide down her throat to suckle against her neck, driving her crazy as his tongue flicked lazily against her fevered skin. He ran a fingertip down her trembling belly and paused, leaving her gasping and whimpering, just above her mound. She bucked her hips, trying to get his hand to touch her. She heard him chuckle, a devious, wickedly sexual sound that made her flush. He swept his fingertips in wide circles, coming ever closer to her heat, but always retreating when the moment seemed about to come.

Suddenly she cried out as his finger found her hot little nub and pressed hard. She was slick and open when his fingers slid deep inside her, feeling her clench tight around him. He began to slowly rub her clit in tight little circles, kissing her again as she cried out for him and ground her hips against his hand. Suddenly he felt her begin to tremble hard, her head rolling against the wall as her tight flesh began to spasm against his fingers. She moaned his name, her eyes rolling in ecstasy.

It was too much for him, he needed to be inside of her, and quickly. He fumbled for his zipper and groaned when his throbbing head came in contact with her hot, slick flesh. "Oh God, Claire!" he cried out sharply as his cock sank deep inside her, her tight heat wrapped around him. He hadn't realized he'd stopped moving until her fingernails began to dig into his shoulders, her little cries egging him into motion. He began to slide in and out of her slowly, his hands on her hips to bring her down on him. Suddenly he needed to be pounding into her, to feel her on him, flesh slapping together in a passionate rhythm. He pounded her into the wall, her throaty moans driving him faster and faster.

He could feel it building, from down deep in his toes, it raced up his legs and straight into his cock, the climax so intense he wanted to just pound her soft, tender flesh into oblivion. He cried out once more, "Oh fuck, Claire baby, please come for me, I need you to come with me!" he screamed it as he felt his orgasm overtake him. He heard her cry out, scream as she shattered around him, her flesh squeezing his so hard it was all he could do to explode deep inside her, holding her pinned tightly against the wall as colors burst behind his eyes.

The last thing Claire knew, they were sliding to the floor in a sweaty, exhausted, heap.