Seasons of the Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harris pulled slowly out, his penis sliding from the woman's mouth.

The train too came out of the tunnel into the bright sunlit station.. Holding onto a table for support with one hand, the young woman dressed in a blue summery dress with the chestnut hair neatly tied by a blue ribbon was looking flushed and startled. Her mouth was open.

"Are you OK; has the heat got to you?" A mature businessman, tie removed and in shirtsleeves sitting at the table, was looking up at her. He appeared concerned but maybe he also found her attractive, perhaps she was in need of his help. The other passengers appeared surprised.

The young woman was panting; her face having, one might almost have thought, that vacant rather startled look women have in the throes of orgasm but that was not exactly likely to be the case, not likely at all on an inter city train, standing to get off at a station. The pleasure of arriving at a destination does not normally bring such an enthusiastic reaction!

"I... oh..." and the young woman looked wide eyed at Harris before hurrying down the aisle and from the train.

"Peculiar," said the businessman to Harris, "very peculiar. Do you know her?"

Harris smiled his thin smile and slowly nodded. He did not reveal more.

Harris sat back in his seat and looked out of the window at the bustling station scene, at the young woman hurrying away. She turned and stared at him as the train started moving and gathering speed.

12