Seasons with Samantha: Winter Pt. 02

Story Info
Have the icy waters consumed Bryce?
5.9k words
4.44
15.6k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Winter chapter; this takes place a few days after the ending of Part 1. As a warning there is some mildly graphic reference to sexual abuse and an act of animal cruelty which may offend some readers but they fit the story and the character they occur around.

I would like to thank an anonymous reader who left a comment on the original Autumn chapter -- which unfortunately was deleted when I submitted the revised edition. I'm glad to hear you find this story personal and your cousin's emotional response is one of the reasons I write these stories, thank you.

Story first, sex second.

**

I'll be the first to admit to trying to kill myself because I couldn't be with Sam was fucking ridiculous but look at it from my perspective, I'd been following my head and my dick when it came to relationships and suddenly with Sam I'm following my heart it was a new experience and I didn't know what to think. When I thought I fucked up any chance I had with Sam I wasn't thinking straight, I now have new found respect for my mother because I bet as soon as that bus hit her she immediately regretted it.

I guess I can thank God that I only 'tried' to kill myself, I don't know how long I was out but when I woke I was in a hospital.

**

Chapter 13: Ice Ice Baby

Bryce blinked repeatedly when he woke up, the blinding lights on the ceiling disoriented him but as he got his vision back he looked around the room and realised he was in a hospital. He looked down to his right and saw he wasn't alone in bed, Sam was cuddled up close to him, her arms wrapped around his body, she had obviously been crying. Bryce's eyes adjusted more to the room and he saw his Uncle John and Aunt Mary standing to the side of his bed.

"Welcome back son." John placed his hand on Bryce's head.

"Hey."

"We thought we lost you." Mary was close to tears. "What made you want to commit a horrible sin?"

"I'll explain later, let me get acquainted with the situation first. How long have I been out?"

"Three days, the doctors were optimistic but anything could've happened. Sam hasn't left your side since you were brought in." John looked down at his daughter with pride. "As soon as you were hooked up she lay down beside you and held you tight, she even sleeps here, hoping to be here when you woke up."

"We tried to get her away but every time we got near her she would tell 'No, he needs to keep warm, he gets cold he dies, he can't die.' We thought it best to leave her there."

Bryce looked down at Sam again, she was shivering, no doubt from him but her warmth covered them both. He listened closely and heard Sam whispering.

"Never leaving, never. Can't leave, never."

Bryce gave Sam a light squeeze with the arm he had wrapped around Sam to tell her he was fine.

"How did I survive?"

"You have me to thank for that." A strange voice came from behind John and Mary, they moved out the way to reveal Bryce's saviour.

"I remember you. You were that boy I saw at the Lake House, you came up with your girlfriend."

"Glad to see you remember me, the two of us were heading up to the house when we saw you on the lake, when you disappeared under it we called an ambulance."

"So the two of you still together?"

"Yeah she's down in the waiting room right now; we were packing up to elope, head down to Gretna Green."

"Glad to hear it, don't let me keep you."

"It's alright, I just wanted to hang around, see if you woke up."

"For three days?"

"Gave me and Jade, my girl, an excuse to stay a little longer, her parents won't notice when we leave that way."

"Well glad to see my plight helped the less fortunate lovers."

"No problem." The boy stuck out his hand. "It was nice meeting you Bryce but me and Jade gotta get going."

Bryce shook the boy's hand with his free one. "Nice to meet you too... What is your name?"

"Eddie, Eddie Campbell."

"Thank you Eddie. Good luck to you and Jade."

"Thanks."

Eddie left the room and went to find Jade, Bryce smiled as he thought of the two of them defying the rules of their parents. Bryce looked down at Sam still stuck to his arm.

"You mind if me and Sam have a moment alone please."

"Sure son."

John led a slightly confused Mary out of the room and took her to the canteen. Once the door was shut Sam sat up, she wiped a tear from her eye and looked deep into Bryce, a silence passed between them as they both thought about what to say.

A silence broken by Sam slapping Bryce.

Bryce said nothing, he deserved it, he deserved the second slap as well, and the third. By the forth slap Sam was now punching Bryce in the arm, Bryce let Sam's anger out before grabbing her wrists and stopping her.

"You selfish fucking cunt." The venom is Sam's words hurt Bryce. "What the fuck were thinking, trying to kill yourself, you want our child to grow up without a father?"

**

Our child, she said our child. I was so surprised to hear that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

**

"Well?"

"Sorry Sam, you caught me off-guard. Look I never meant to hurt you I promise."

"This is the second time you've hurt me Bryce, are you just sadistic or are you lying when you say that you don't mean it?"

"Sam I swear I'm not trying to hurt you. It's just that I'm in love with you, I've never been in love before and it took me far too long to realise it. In my own stupidity I hurt you when there was no intention behind it."

Sam looked at Bryce unconvinced. "You told me you weren't in love with me, you said that just over a month ago, what changed?"

"I fell in love with you the moment you told me you were pregnant. I was so focussed on ending our present I didn't think about our future. When you gave me that future I suddenly realised how foolish I'd been. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I ruined it before I even gave us a chance."

Sam didn't look Bryce in the eye, how could she after he almost killed himself. But hearing the honesty in his voice she gave a sad smile, leaned forward and kissed Bryce softly.

"Bryce Dawltry you're the dumbest man I've ever met, but that's probably why I love you."

"Same, on both counts."

Sam giggled and kissed Bryce again, as she cuddled closer to him Bryce kissed her forehead. "What made you come back, if I hurt you I would've thought you'd want to stay away from me?"

"You hurt me Bryce but you never made me hate you. You're still my cousin and you're still the father of my baby."

"Ah, the baby. Do your parents know about it yet?"

"I'm sorry Bryce they do. When they saw me in this bed with you they knew our relationship was closer than that of cousins. I didn't mean to tell them Bryce but I was so fuckin hysterical."

"Shh Sam, it's ok. They didn't seem angered by it, now we don't have to hide anything from them."

"My mum doesn't like it but she's not going to shake anything up in the hospital, my dad's calmed her down a bit since I told them."

A voice from behind startled them. "She won't make anything a problem at home, I'll make sure of that."

Sam and Bryce looked towards the door, John was standing there smiling. "Dad, how long have you been there?"

"Not long honey, me and your mother are going to head home, you going to be fine here?"

"Uh, yeah I'll stay with Bryce."

"Good to hear. See you two back home tomorrow."

With little else said John turned back, shutting the door behind him. Sam and Bryce heard a click which confused them.

"Sam, did your dad just lock the door."

"Yeah I think he did, don't know why we can unlock just as easily. Hold on, Bryce the blinds are closed."

A smile crept its way across Bryce's face. "No-one can see in, no-one can get in."

"Say no more little brother; I know where this is going."

Sam's hand slid under the covers and lightly gripped her cousins' dick, she rubbed it slowly, getting him up to full hardness. Bryce groaned slightly at Sam's heavenly touch.

"Oh I've missed this, I've missed you."

"I know little brother." She whispered in his ear. "I've missed you too."

With Bryce's dick fully erect Sam let it go, without leaving the bed Sam unbuttoned her trousers and pulled them down with little dignity and much difficulty. She stopped when she heard Bryce laughing.

"Fuck off Bryce, you can either help me or let my arm out from under you."

"You can forget the second option."

Bryce took hold of Sam's trousers and pulled them while she pushed them from the waistband. The two of them working together they managed to get Sam's trousers down, Bryce was surprised at what lay underneath.

"Quite sexy panties you have Sam. You've been here three days and you haven't changed so..? Were you expecting something?"

Sam blushed. "I wanted to here when you woke up, and I thought if we got the chance to be alone."

"Always thinking about the future."

"And you stuck in the present. It seems we are good together."

"The best."

Bryce kissed Sam as his hand reached up and cupped her bare ass cheek. Sam giggled -- he missed her laugh as well, it'd been too long -- and rolled over on top of Bryce, bunching up his hospital gown over his dick. With Sam kneeling over him Bryce looped the edges of her panties around his fingers and pulled them down, he smiled at the long awaited return of Sam's pussy, her thick hair glistening with her juices.

Sam took hold of Bryce's dick again and guided it into her pussy, in both their minds they were grateful to the fact that they never lost this feeling. Bryce stroked Sam's legs as she grinded against him, they both knew they needed to be silent but they both wanted to yell out in ecstatic celebration. Bryce looked up at his cousin as he'd done so many times growing up, a crack in the blinds made the moonlight shine through, it streaked across Sam's stomach highlighting her bump which had grown it since the last time he saw her.

Bryce could feel the oncoming of a cum, not from him but from Sam, her cunt was quivering almost as fast as her breathing. To keep from screaming out Sam leaned down and kissed Bryce in the heat of passion, they kissed when Sam came, they kept kissing when Bryce came and they were kissing long afterwards. Sam lay on top of Bryce and whispered in his ear.

"So little brother, who wins that round of Chicken?"

*

God chicken, through everything we went through together and she still remembers the game, the playing the teasing, she still remembers it all. If I didn't realise I was in love with Sam by now that would've done it. We lay in bed that night, the same as we'd done the past three nights but at least this time I knew I was there. As the first rays of morning shone through the window Sam asked me the one question I hoped she'd never ask but I'm so glad she did.

*

"Why did you try to kill yourself?"

Bryce didn't look Sam in the eye, he was still ashamed at himself. "You know why Sam, I thought you hated me and I couldn't live knowing that."

"I know but there must have been something that snapped in you, some straw that broke your back."

"You really want to know, I saw you and Johnny together, in the cafe just before I left."

"That's it, Bryce Jonathan is my friend we talk now and then. Hell he was my first kiss so I've got a connection with him, I can talk to him about things I couldn't with anyone else."

"This was different, when I saw you two you were hugging, not a friend hug but one with care, with love. I thought you'd moved on from me."

"And moved on to Jonathan? You weren't angry about that."

"No I really wasn't. The first thing that came to my head was how good you two would be together, he'd make a great father I've seen him with Lori ever since 'All The Evil' and the fact the two of you have a history together it made sense."

Sam laughed quietly and kissed Bryce. "Bryce Dawltry you are probably the dumbest man I've ever met. I hadn't moved on from you, Jonathan went through some bad stuff that day I was just consoling him."

"And he couldn't talk to me about it?"

"He knew you were going through your own shit with me, he didn't want to burden you with his problems."

"What happened to him?"

"That's something you'll have to ask him, it'll be better from his mouth."

*

I didn't question her on that, I just let her fall back to sleep. In the morning the doctors took a few more tests on me but they were happy enough to let me go by late afternoon.

Chapter 14: Stay Another Day.

Sam drove me to my apartment to get changed -- both of us actually Sam had bought some new clothes on the way home -- then we drove to her parents house.

I knew they were ok with our relationship but fuck me was I dreading this.

*

Sam led Bryce into her parents' house, they went in hand-in-hand at her request. Even though there was just the two of them John was the first to get up and shake Bryce's hand.

"Welcome back son, it's good to see you up and about."

"Thanks Uncle John, I'm still getting use to walking again but it's good to be back."

Mary got up out her seat. "Hello Bryce."

"Hey Aunt Mary."

Mary didn't look directly at Bryce and he knew why. John could sense tension in the room.

"Samantha dear, could you help your mother in the kitchen."

"Sure dad."

"Bryce will you join me outside?"

"Yeah." Bryce watched Sam walk away with her mum. He walked outside with John who shut the door behind them.

"She can't even look at me can she?" Bryce half asked John. "She can't bear to look at me knowing I've fucked her daughter, knowing I've fucked my cousin. Judge not lest ye be judge but you Catholics are the most judgemental motherfuckers I've ever met."

John smiled at Bryce's anger as he reached into his pocket. "Can you blame her, four days ago she looked on at Samantha with rose tinted spectacles and forced her to take them off."

John took out a packet of cigarettes. "I didn't know you smoke Uncle John."

"I don't." John offered one to Bryce.

"Good, neither do I." Bryce took the cigarette, John lit his then Bryce's afterwards. "So tell me Uncle John, why does Aunt Mary disapprove of our incestuous relationship but you seem to have given us a green light?"

"I haven't Bryce I'm just more understanding than my wife. I understand that you're both consenting adults, you both love each other and you both did what you wanted to do. Sam is my daughter and I'll support her through any choice she makes, is this my first choice no but if she truly loves you I'll support her."

"I thought this shit went against your religion."

"If it did then why would God bring the two of you together? If it's not against the laws of man it's not against the laws of God."

"Wait, so this isn't illegal."

"Yeah, did you not know that?"

"No, no I didn't."

John put his hand on Bryce's shoulder. "Now that you do, make sure you do what's right."

*

And with that Uncle John went back inside, I really didn't know that cousins could have relationships, I did research later in the week and, in Scotland at least, cousins could get married and have children. I didn't know if Sam knew but I hoped she didn't, because I didn't tell her.

Sam came home with me that night, we didn't sleep together as we did at the hospital but she made sure I was safe. I don't what it is about Sam but lying in her arms and 9 times out of 10 I find myself falling asleep, like my insomnia doesn't even exist with her. In a twist with the two of us it was Sam watching me when I woke up.

*

"Hey little brother."

"Morning Sam, I could get use to this."

"So could I but..."

"But you still need time, I don't blame you,"

"Thanks, what are your plans today?"

"I'm going to see Johnny, find out what happened to him."

"Go easy on him, it's pretty bad what happened."

"Don't worry I will." Bryce kissed Sam before getting up.

After getting washed and dressed the two of them went their separate ways, Sam went home while Bryce walked to Jonathan's house, the sound of the snow under his feet brought flashes of the ice from the Lake House to his mind but he ignored them all. When he reached Jonathan's house the stink of cigarettes could be smelt from outside, Jonathan answered the door with a half-finished cigarette in his mouth and a full one in his hand.

"Bryce, back from the dead I see."

Bryce hugged his friend. "Hello Johnny, are you trying to join the dead."

"You're closer than you think, come in."

Bryce followed Jonathan in. "Fuck Johnny I can't see you through this smoke, can you open a window."

"They are open."

"What happened to you? Sam told me something happened but she didn't say what."

"You don't know? It's Vincent, he's dead."

Jonathan fell back against his sofa leaving Bryce with that bombshell. "What, he's dead?"

"Yeah, killed just a few days ago. It was an accident and he brought it on himself but it killed him."

Bryce sat down next to Jonathan. "What happened?"

"He got in a fight with, get this, your cousin Caleb. I talked to Billie when you ran off to Sam and turns out Vincent's been stalking her for months, that day it just erupted. Vincent attacked Caleb after he found out Vincent killed T.J."

"Hold on, it was Vincent that killed T.J.?"

"Yeah, did it out of jealousy, he thought T.J. was fucking Billie, didn't know he was married. Once Caleb found that out Vincent tried to kill him, Billie smashed a mirror on his face to stop him, Vincent slipped on the ice and his head hit a brick wall, died instantly. He's dead Bryce, after all this time he's dead and the last time I saw him I watched him get punched and I felt jealous I didn't do it myself. I hated him Bryce but he was still my brother, and to hear about his death from none other than my cunt of a mother who somehow was in the city and told about Vincent before I even heard a whisper about him. It's fucking ridiculous."

"You holding up ok?"

"I'll be fine Bryce I didn't care much for Vincent, but despite that he's still my brother. I'm going down the funeral home, look at some caskets, I know it might be depressing but d'you wanna come with?"

"Sure, I've got nothing better to do."

"Don't be like that Bryce, don't forget you almost got your own one."

"God don't remind me."

"The fuck happened with you anyway?"

*

I explained everything to Johnny on the way to the funeral home, oddly enough he found it funny.

*

"You honestly thought I was making a move on Sam?" Jonathan was still laughing when they reached the funeral home. "Fuck if I was in your shoes I would've killed them not myself."

"I wasn't angry though, I told Sam the same thing you two are good together, I know you'd make a great father one day."

"Yeah well it's not fuckin likely I will. Another good thing about Vincent's death is that he won't have any kids, Lori's not having sex anytime soon and I'm not having any kids ever, that way there won't be another Cyril. The bloodline stops with me and my sister."

Bryce stayed quiet as they walked into the home, Bryce had been in funeral homes before, his first time was when his Uncle Roger died, he was Caleb and Billie's father. Bryce was a young teen but not yet old enough to be left on his own so his Aunt Mary was watching him when she went to help Roger's wife pick out a casket. He'd been other times since then with his Uncle John for friends or even just people looking for a priests' guidance but this time it was someone Bryce knew well, he didn't like Vincent but he still knew him.

The owner of the funeral home approached them as soon as they went in.

"Hello young sirs, how can I help today?"

"Yeah we're here for a look around, name's Moreno."

"Moreno?" The owner checked a list. "Oh yes here you are, Miss O'Riley is waiting for you."

"Thank you." Jonathan and Bryce followed the owner to the back of the store, Bryce saw a middle-aged woman looking over the coffins, she had dark orange hair similar to Lori's, Bryce didn't need to be told who she was.

12