Seated

Story Info
A loving wife story.
4.2k words
3.88
52.2k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am seated in one of the Hiltons' best restaurants across from Elizabeth, my 30 year old wife of 7 years. There is a significant degree of tension between us at this moment, but not as much as there will be in a short time. Elizabeth is dressed to the nines in a black cocktail dress that is bordering on slutty. Bare backed low waist and although floor length is slit up the right thigh nearly to her crotch. One of the reasons for the tension is that dress. I had found it in our closet and had insisted that she wear it this evening. She had bought it for a company party in a few weeks. Another point of tension was that she was to have been at a meeting this evening and I had insisted that she have dinner with me beforehand. Why you may ask would I be so insistent that it would cause friction between my loving wife and myself!

My name is Robin Truck; I am a 34 year old ex- Special Forces computer nerd with a doctorate in Computer sciences. I founded a consulting firm that specializes in providing governmental agencies with let's call it dark matters resolution. My team of 20 men and women are highly trained and totally nondescript. They like me are all quite ordinary, average, tip of the norm curve. In some ways it has always amazed me that Elizabeth found me anything more than interesting when I was proctoring her basic computer class her senior year at state U. Now when I say I am average, I mean average I stand 6' I am 170 lbs., short brownish hair blueish eyes, I wear medium clothing size 10 shoes. You would not take a second look at me in a crowd. All that makes me quite happy.

When I met Elizabeth I was surprised to find her open and friendly close to flirty actually, but then I found that, that was her personality. She had a way of making people feel special. If I was not as confident as I was I would have been hurt thinking I was actually special. She seemed to be with a new guy every time I saw her around campus; they were always the jocks the known studs etc. I understood why; Elizabeth stood 5'7", and at 125 lbs., auburn hair and green eye set off by a killer body she was sought after by every guy that thought he had a chance. But it was at the beginning of the final term, I would be completing my PhD, she her B.A. . I was in the student union a rarity for me when I felt the presence of a person standing next to my table. I looked up and found Elizabeth standing there. She actually looked nervous. She asked if she could join me, I am not a fool so yes of course she could.

We talked for nearly two hours, until I had to go as I was lecturing as part of my Ph.D. Before I left I told her I had enjoy our talk. She looked at me strangely. She then asked why I had never asked her out. Did I not find her attractive or smart enough? I was taken aback sharply. I was honest with her. I told her I found her quite beautiful and smart; I just was not into competing with all the studs she dated. She laughed out loud, really she says, I have not been on a real date in two years. I do not sleep around; I am not a loose woman! I like people and they seem to like me. I have been hit on all my life; I am use to not giving in. So do you want to go on a date, Mr. Truck?

We dated throughout the final term, we became closed, actually friends, we confided in each other and yes we became intimate, boy did we become intimate, more like rabbits. I could not get enough of her nor her of me. I was not a virgin but I was also not a stud, Elizabeth let me know that she had, had 4 partners including me. But that none of them were like me. I never asked if that was good or bad. One night in bed we disclosed or cherry stories. I was brief and to the point, Elizabeth however had a story. She had dated the same boy in H.S. for two years. His name was Bruce, he had an older brother Brad that Elizabeth was madly in love with from the time she met him. She told me that at the time she was just a tall lanky girl with no breasts to speak of nor an ass. He was a stud, screwed anything that walked and looked good to him. He had gone off to college and became a big time jock, was drafted into the NFL but blow his knee out. She heard he was back in town but never saw him before going to college. Anyway, she had given up her cherry to Bruce after the senior prom, but confided that she was thinking of Bruce at the time. After her story I simply asked, so if Brad shows up am I gone? Elizabeth assured me that no one could replace me, she loved me. I felt both assured and uneasy with her answer; it rang of both truth and unsureness even at that time.

My alarms went off about 6 months ago; El came home from work the prior month with the news that her boss's boss was leaving and that the company was searching for her replacement. No Biggy right, well a month later El comes home and tells me they have found her replacement. Not just any someone, but Brad Stine, the Brad Stine of Ell's youth. Now El is her bosses PA and attended meeting with him regularly, he is a very conservative man in his late 60's. He was polite and friendly whenever we met or at company gathering. As El told me this news I began judging her behavior. She was clearly uneasy about this, but I was not sure if it was due to her fear of my reaction or her own. El told me unprompted that Brad would be working on the top floor 5 stories above her and her boss. So she was seeing a potential issue with Brad in the company.

I watched El closely for any sign that old feeling where reawakening, even though I detected a small shift in her behavior towards me, it was not significant enough to talk about. So this was the basis of my alarm ringing. Over the next two month nothing came up and I did not enquire referencing anything about Brad. Two month ago El came home excited she had been asked to interview as an executive PA. It would mean a 10,000 dollar a year raise. I was both happy for her and concerned about our marriage. If I objected to her moving to the top floor she would not take the job but resent me for holder her back. We had talked about starting our family this year, but I could see that was not in the cards either at this point. I did ask for whom she would PA for. It seemed to dawn on El that she was moving to the floor Brad was on or at least saw that I had come to that realization. El stated that Joe her current boss was moving up but she had to interview for the position. She got the position da... and I was watchful.

Than last week I went to surprise El and take her to lunch. I was parking on the street across from her building, I saw her emerge from the front with a tall well-built man, and they were talking intensely and did not notice me across the street from them. I followed them to a nice restaurant where they took a booth in the back and sat closer than a married woman should with a man not her husband, I watched as he placed his hand over hers on top of the table. El looked around and withdrew her hand from under his. They ordered and sat talking, the guy and I had to believe that this was Brad Stine her old flame; periodically touched El on the arm, hand , he picked her hand up and held it for a moment before she again pulled back. They were so intent on each other they never notice me watch, even though El had scanned the room several times. As I said earlier I can bland in almost any environment. El got up to go to the ladies room and the man scooted out and walked with her. From my seat I could see down the hall to the restrooms. Brad as soon as they were around the corner from the main dining room placed his hand on her opposite hip and pulled her gently against his torso. El pulled away and shook her finger at him. But it was more of playful gesture and not a dude you crossed the line. I stayed through the lunch watching the guy slowly seduce my wife. He was working her hard without being overt about it. He was a pro pussy hood, and he was targeting my wife. That brings us back to the restaurant and the booth we sat in. It was the same one I had watched El in last week.

El I said reaching out and placing my hand over hers, the same gesture Brad had done. El began to pull away but I gripped it tighter, not allowing her to pull free. This brought a surprised look; I had never been anything but gentle and loving with her.

"Do you remember before we got married we had a long talk about what we expected from each other. That I told you I loved you above all others that my heart was yours for safe keeping, that it could only be broken by you. I promised even before we took our vow before are family and friend to be true to each other, to be faithful, to pledge fidelity, to be honest at all times, to never disrespect each other and to support and comfort each other? Do you remember this thing said and pledged? "

El sat stunned her eye gallisin with moisture.

"Robin what are you saying, I have never cheated on you, I have never been unfaithful. Why are you saying these thing."?

I smiled yet not with my eyes.

"You say you have been totally faithful, no cheating, no infidelity, and no disrespect, is that what you are saying."?

"Oh God yes Robin, I have not slept with another man, ever."

I continued to smile without warmth

"Please Elisabeth, please define what you call cheating, being unfaithful, Please"!

Tear came to her eyes!

"Robin I love you and only you, you have to know that!"

"Elisabeth that is not a definition."

It sunk in that I was using her full name, El not Liz or any of the other cute names I have used in the past.

"Elisabeth, tell me about Brad Stine"

Startle El looked suddenly fearful, guilty of something.

"What do you mean Robbin, I have told you about him, he works in a different department, we see each other during meetings and I have been to lunch with him a few time, but just to talk about old times. About his brother Bruce and his family. Brad is married and has two children."

I looked around the restaurant, El followed my gaze, and it clicked with her that we were sitting in the both and the restaurant that she had been with Brad.

I turned my gaze back onto her.

"You went to lunch a few times, with the fantasy fuck of your life and did not think it was worth telling your husband. How many time have you been to lunch to talk about old times, you know the time that you were to young and skinny for, the time where you fuck his brother to fantasize about fucking him!

How many times has he touched your hand, your arm, your back, your hip, your ass!

How many times has he gives you a friendly hug, a peck on the cheek, mouth!

Well Elizabeth, if any of these things happened you have cheated, lied, disrespected me and our marriage. You have been unfaithful, you allowed another man to cross a line that should not be crossed. When he touches your hip and you did not tell him to stop and to never do that again you were giving tacit permission to cross the line again and again. If that was not enough you accepted a gift of a dress to be worn for him at the next company party. Not just a dress, but an, I am willing, I am ready I am available; I wore your fuck me dress as asked. What next?"

EL, just sat there stunned, frozen like a deer in headlights. She had no answers; I had hit the nail squarely on the head and drove it deep.

"Just to make thing even better my loving wife, you were going to a meeting but not for work. You were going to meet Brad for dinner, here at 8 p.m. and look at the time, it is ten minute till. You will not be late after all."

El sat frozen, she looks a statue, and the only movement was tears rolling down her face.

"I would never have had sex with him, please believe me Robin, I never would have."

I smiled

"Elizabeth I suspect he does not know that, he has a room reserved for after dinner. Room 2112, to be exact."

"How Robin do you know all this stuff, did you hire a detective to follow me?"

"No Elizabeth I did not...

"Stop calling me Elisabeth, I am Liz or El, I am your wife"

"That is yet to be determined Elizabeth, and by the way I love my wife El or Liz or pumpkin! I am not sure how I feel about Elizabeth or even if I want to know her. El has my heart and is supposed to protect it against the world. Elizabeth does not seem to share that obligation!"

Before she could respond I spotted Brad entering the dining room. I quickly moved off the seat and walked a few feet away. Brad had never met me so would not recognize me. He spotted El and made a beeline to the table. He slid into the seat closing the distance between them until he was in a more intimate position. He leaned into El and tried to kiss her, he had not even recognized that she as in emotional distress, that she was tearful. He was focused on his prize. Elizabeth pulled back away from him. Scooting next to the wall. Brad was in mid-question when I sat down across from them. He started to tell me to get lost, but stopped as Elizabeth spoke my name.

Brad was so self-confident that he actually said I had a beautiful sexy wife; any man would want her intimately. As though that would excuse his attempting to pooch my wife. He stuck his hand out as if to shake. What he wanted was to hurt my hand in a squeeze play. I was ready for this maneuver. If you place two fingers along the other person wrist they cannot overpower you. However I was not worried, Brad may look strong but I know he is not all that buff. So I took his offered hand, he began to clamp down, only I was faster and had his hand in a vice grip that had to hurt like hell, just a little more pressure and he would have a broken a bone or two. I smile at his discomfort.

"It is really good to meet you Brad; I have heard so many things about you that I just wanted to meet you." You know like you are married, that you wear a jock of sorts. You know all the old time stuff."

I released his hand that was now red with a few whitish finger marks.

Brad attempted an escape. Turning to El he said well I just saw you here and wanted to come over and say hi, he should be going. I stopped him telling him I wanted him to stay for just a few more minutes. He lowered his weight back onto the seat.

I looked at Brad with almost no emotion, bland professional, and disciplined.

Brad one of the reason I wanted to meet you was to discuss my wife and your relationship. I know about her fantasy of you and her letting your brother pop her cherry while thinking of you. I know that you didn't know she existed at the time, but now, well now Elizabeth is a beautiful sexy woman, well worth your time and energy. So you set your sight on her and she being smart but not insightful when it came to you she made herself a target..."

Brad stiffened looking as if he would object. He started to say how the hell I think I am. I was just another little dude that had trouble keeping his woman home. I laughed

"Brad have you ever heard of the Delta 1 team and their commander they called the 18 wheeler. You know the one that supported seal team 6, the one that did the groundwork to allow them their glory. They did an expose on them on CNN a couple of years ago." He nodded what is my last name Brad."

"Truck,Robin Truck so what. "

You are going to receive an email on your secret email account Brad."

With that his phone beeped, how he says as he opened his email to find a video playing. It was part of an interview about the Delta 1 Team. It was with the first sergeant but in the background was a face that Brad did not want to see. Much younger but fearless, dangerous. The interviewer asked if the leader was present, the Sergeant said yes but you do not want to know which one he is. The camera pans the group and there I was smallest most normal guy in the bunch. Elizabeth was watching this over Brads shoulder. She looked from the small screen to me and back again.

"You get it Brad, 18 wheeler, as in a truck, the driver is the trucker. Quite yes?"

Brad was not looking confident at the moment, that is when I nodded to the person standing behind him. A quite beautiful blonde with nice tits and a great ass and also a woman just looked like money. She smile as she stepped forward, Brad nearly shit his pants.

"Brad I took the liberty to invite this young woman to join us. Elizabeth this is Mrs. Stone, Brads' wife or perhaps ex-wife."

Brad was attempting to claim incense just a meeting with an old friend of the family. July held up a key to room 2112, we only live 45 minutes away Dear. July took a seat next to me facing Elizabeth and her husband. She reached out to shake Elizabeth's hand, Elizabeth hesitate but shake the hand offered.

"It is so nice to meet you Elizabeth, although I have never heard a word about you or your relationship with my husband. But you look like a nice woman and Brad is such a bad boy, you would have been the 6th marriage he ruined. He enjoys hunting young women, bedding them then dropping them for something new or if I get to close to finding out about his infidelities. However sense meeting Robin here I now have a clear record of everything stupid big cocked Brad has been doing for the last 7 years. I have it all documented and my attorney has copies. Oh less I forget I have brought you something dear,"

With that she withdrew an envelope from her bag and handed it to Brad. He took it as if would blow-up in his hand, but it did not and he did. She served him with divorce papers.

"I strongly advise you sign these papers right now, these are the best terms you will ever receive from me. I have tapes, photographs and back-ups of all your account online and at home. As a kicker Robin has agreed to not have you go missing, you know how some people just disappear without a trace from time to time. Robin has told me he would rather you disappear but I have asked him and he as agreed as long as you are gone from this state within 12 hours.

July turned to Elizabeth

"Now as for you Mrs. Truck, you answer a few questions for me okay"

Elizabeth just nodded; she was fully overwhelmed by this evenings event.

"Great, first: now have you have any form of sex with my soon to be ex?" Second: Have you been touched by Brad? And I mean someplace that your husband would object to. Thirdly has Brad ever kissed you and did you kiss back"

Elizabeth was crying again. Her response where nearly a whisper.

"First: no I have not had sex with your husband Second: Yes Brad has touched my hands, arms back and hip and once when we danced he put his hand on my butt. Third: Yes he has kissed me, twice both times it caught me off guard and I responded briefly I had asked that he stop trying."

I interject myself at that point

"Elizabeth, what do you think this meeting tonight with Brad was about, where do you think he was heading with you. Did you think you could act out your fantasy of him back in H.S., did you truly not think he wanted to fuck you for old time sake?"

"Oh God Robin I do not know, I just know that I have been a fool, I cheated on you without thinking about it. I would never have even thought of something like this if it hadn't been Brad and that childish fantasy, I do not know how far I would have let it go, I hope not to fuck him. But I will never know, you stopped it and I am so glad you did, even if it means we are through. I will regret these last few months forever. I love you more than life itself, and that I have damage that heart of yours I held is unforgivable.!"

Brad had slipped away after all he had 12 hours and a lot of shit to do. July had said her goodbye and apologized for her husband behavior. As she walked away she turned and spoke directly to me. If you ever want to get together Robin I am willing to explore with a real man. I nodded and turned back to Elizabeth.

" I am not sure about the unforgivable part just yet, Elizabeth, what I do know is that before I met El, Liz, you? I lived a highly compartmentalized existence. I have done thing that no person should be asked to do even for their country, but I did them over and over until I was an expert and as deadly as they come. I put that part of me into a steel box and took out my heart, because of you, because I thought I had found the person that could and would protect, and nourish it. I gave that heart to Liz for safe keeping. But I have taken it back and it is in the box along with my other regrets. Liz I love totally, Elizabeth I do not know, I have just met her, and I am not happy with what I have seen so far. I have an envelope as well; I am not prepared at this time to serve it. You should go to the house. I will call you and let you know where I am at."

12