Sebastian and Oliver: Schools out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Very funny. Now, do you want it or not?'

Oliver rolled onto his back and started sitting up, but Sebastian pushed him back down and straddled him, gazing into his face with a dirty grin as he unscrewed the pot of moisturiser.

'Oh, I want it alright.'

'Will it be easier this way?'

'Yeah, easier for me. Your a big boy and I want to take as much of you as possible. Close your eyes.'

In the dark space of his head, there was nothing for Oliver to think about except how wonderful Sebastian's hands were as they smoothed on the slick cream. He felt him shift position slightly and a pressing sensation which became a slow strangle-hold, till he heard Sebastian gasp. The sound made him want to be deeper, taking Sebastian by the waist, he bucked his hips, wanting to hear it again and again as Sebastian's strained muscles closed around him.

For the third time tonight an electric jolt surged through him as he orgasmed, pumping cum into Sebastian's beautiful body, and feeling thick, hot liquid fall on his stomach as he came with him.

After a heavy sigh of satisfaction, Sebastian collapsed, and Oliver let himself slide out naturally as he struggled to catch his breath.

'Thankyou.'

Just finding enough energy to speak, Sebastian kissed him and smiled.

'Don't. I hate being thanked.'

'Ya know, I think this is gonna be a great summer.'

'You'd better believe it, boy. Your ass is mine.'

12