Secets of a Relationship Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl learns to please a man.
1.1k words
4
11.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan had just gotten off work and was on the highway heading home, when his phone rang. It was his girlfriend Emily.

"Hey baby, what's up?"

"Natalie got out of volleyball practice early, and my mom is busy for a few more hours. You think you could swing by her school and take her back to my house?"

"Sure. It's pretty much on my way anyway. When is she gonna get her license anyway? She's already eighteen."

"She's just waiting to get a job and get a little money saved up. My dad said she can't drive until she can pay for her insurance."

"Oh. Well, yeah I'll stop by and pick her up. How long 'til you get off?"

"Should be about another hour and a half or so, the doctor is running a little behind."

"Okay, well, I guess I'll see you later, love you."

"Love you, too. Bye."

As he hung the phone up he thought to himself how Natalie looked in her volleyball uniform. She was eighteen and had an amazing body on her. But he knew it was wrong to think about her like that. She was his girlfriends little sister and a few years younger than he was.

He pulled up to the school and there she was standing outside with a few of her friends talking. She saw his car and made her way towards it; waving goodbye to her friends.

"Hey Ry, what's up?" She said as she climbed into the car.

"Nothing, Emily asked me to pick you up since you got out early. She said she'll be at work for another hour and a half, and your mom will be busy for a while too."

"Thanks."

The trip was only a short ride. She probably could have walked, but he didn't mind picking her up, it gave him a few more minutes to hang out with her.

They got to the house and he went inside, sat down on the couch, and turned on the TV. She came in sat beside him looking at him.

"Yeah?" Ryan asked.

"Ummm, I have a question for you."

"Okay, shoot."

"Well, I was thinking about giving this guy a blow job; but I'm not really sure how to. Could you teach me?" She asked, trying to look very innocent while she sat there.

"What do you mean teach you?"

"Nothing. Nevermind, I shouldn't have asked you anyway. Just forget I said anything."

"Okay?" He sat there looking confused.

She got up and started to walk away. As she left the room he was thinking how stupid he was for how he responded. He knew exactly how he would have taught her. He went over it in his mind; telling her what some guys liked, and then telling her to show him how she thinks it would go. Again though, he can't let himself think about her like that.

From the next room over he heard music start to play. Knowing she got on the computer he didn't think she would come around him for a little while at least. A few moments later she walked out off the room. This time she was wearing a tank top and a pair of cotton shorts rolled up at the waist to make them a little shorter and a little tighter. She looked delicious he thought to himself. A nice tight body; plentiful boobs, nice long legs, and a tight ass. She was dancing around the room a little to the music still playing loudly from the other room. She started to move towards him, dancing around right in front of him. He could feel a tremble in his cock, the thought of what was about to happen had been on his mind since the day he met her a few months ago.

"You having fun?" He asked her trying to not let his excitement show.

"Yeah, I am. And I think I'll be having a bit more in a few minutes." She replied as she turned away from him grabbed a hold of the tank top she was wearing and started to lift it off. She took it all the way off threw it across the room and stood in front of him, wearing her shorts and a black bra. She turned around knelt down and started to rub on his legs, slowly moving towards his crotch. She reached up under his shirt and rubbed on his chest, when she came back down to his belt and slowly unfastened it and unzipped his pants.

"Instead of you telling me how to do it; why don't I just start and you can instruct me as I go?" She asked as she slid his pants down.

I've got to be nuts he thought. This can't be happening right now. She pulled his boxers down and played with his cock. It growing bigger and harder every second she played with it. Finally she leaned closer and opened her mouth. The warmth he felt as she slid her mouth up and down on his cock was amazing. She engulfed his length, going as deep down her throat as she could handle without gagging. She let go of his penis and rubbed her hands on his thighs as she continued to bob up and down on his penis. He leaned forward reached around her back and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall off her shoulders. She then moved her arms to let it fall completely to the floor. He continued leaning and started to play with her breasts. They were fairly large for her age. Much larger than they appeared when she wore a shirt. She enjoyed rubbing on them, playing with her nipples as she sucked on his cock. He started to breathe harder and faster. She heard him and as his breathing got faster, she moved faster. Bobbing up and down faster and faster rubbing on his thighs and playing with his balls and she continuously sucked on him. Finally he couldn't take it anymore. The pleasure was too much, he was about to cum.

"I'm gonna go." He said, half moaning.

She didn't stop and jerk him off, she kept sucking faster and faster, putting a hand around the shaft of his penis to help him cum. And it happened so fast that is shocked her a little. He exploded in her mouth. To her it was a bitter taste, but she enjoyed it. She kept bobbing and stroking him to make sure she all the cum he could give her. She swallowed his load as she kept going, the feeling making his body shake slightly. As she stopped the grabbed his penis and started to lick the tip of his penis for good measure.

"How was that?" She asked, not so innocent anymore.

"It...it was...amazing." He said panting to get his breath back. "Amazing."

She got up picked up her bra and tank top and slowly walked out of the room.

"Good." She said as she left the room.