Second Blossom Ch. 03

Story Info
Vanessa picks up where she and Jake left off.
1k words
4.43
46.5k
55

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be back on Friday," Jake said Sunday afternoon as he tossed his travel bag into the car's back seat. "My last class finishes at two. I'll head out right after."

"Take your time and drive safe," Chelsea told him. "I'd rather you go slow if it means arriving in one piece."

"Yes, mother," Jake commented sarcastically and wrapped his arms around that glorious body drawing it close for a kiss.

He didn't want to go. Chelsea didn't want him to leave. But knowing he would return at the end of the week was enough to give them the strength to withstand the momentary separation.

"I love you, son."

"I love you too, mom."

"Call to let me know you made it back safe?"

Jake agree and gave her another kiss. Taking his seat behind the steering wheel, he sped away watching as his mother waved a final goodbye. It would only be a couple days, he told himself, but Jake missed her already.

He had known it would be difficult to focus on his studies - especially when thoughts of his mother made his cock twitch every time they popped into his head, and that was often. He read the same line in his textbook five times in a row all the while remembering the feel of Chelsea's smooth pussy rubbing back and forth on his mouth. The memory was so fresh that he could almost taste it. Perhaps that was just wishful thinking.

"There you are," a familiar voice said from across the library. He looked up to see Vanessa coming towards him with a timid smile. "How was your weekend?"

"It was alright," he answered with obvious confusion as to why they were now speaking after her dramatic exit.

"That's good," she said trying to keep the conversation going. "I went to a concert with Dana and Brit. It was an indie band playing downtown. Good venue, so-so music."

"I'm glad you had a good time," he said feeling the awkwardness.

"Listen," she said lowering her voice and taking a seat at the study table. A loose strand of hair fell over her nose, and she tucked it behind her ear as if it was second nature. "I've been meaning to talk to you about what happened. It wasn't right to storm out, and I hope you can forgive me for that. I was just really frustrated and overreacted."

"It's fine," Jake told her even though the memory was a difficult one to forget any time soon. "But I don't really know where you want to go from here."

Vanessa hesitated but put a hand on his thigh. "We'll make it work."

Could this really be happening? Jake felt like he was six steps behind without any idea of where this change of heart had come from. Though glad to have her back, something was still a bit off. Vanessa had never been the type to make such a forward apology. If this was her attempt at making a fresh start as a couple, it was working.

"I haven't seen a sex therapist yet,' he admitted. "But I'm working on it."

"I'm sure you'll find a way," she said again surprising Jake by playing the part of the overly-encouraging girlfriend. "I have confidence in you, babe."

Jake wasn't about to question whatever change Vanessa had gone through. As far as he was concerned, it was having a terrific affect. She kissed his mouth long and forcefully like she needed to breathe him in. Finally satisfied that they were back on good terms, Vanessa took her leave so he could get back to his studies.

They met for dinner that night and headed back to Jake's dorm room after. The mood was pleasant, but there was something different between them. Jake couldn't quite put his finger on it. He was running his mouth along his girlfriend's neck when she sheepishly pulled away.

"It's getting late," she said giving him a flustered smile. "I have an early start tomorrow and should probably get some sleep."

Jake stared at her with amused disbelief. "Since when have you ever been worried about the time? Come to think of it, when have you ever been on time for a single class?"

"First time for everything?" She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Is this because you're worried about sex?" It was embarrassing, but he had to ask.

"I think we should wait before things get physical again," she said with a sudden determination. I don't want to lose my temper again, so do what you have to do to get yourself in working order. If it takes some time, then so be it. But let's not rush into anything right away just for the sake of it."

Vanessa's plan was more than a little unusual considering she had been the one to suggest getting back together and working on things as a couple. Her messages were completely mixed. While she obviously wanted a relationship, she was content to temporarily keep things non-physical. Jake shifted uncomfortably at the thought of his own inadequacy.

"Fine," he said trying to keep his vulnerability from showing. "No sex until the problem's fixed."

Vanessa offered him an encouraging smile and grabbed her coat. After a quick goodbye, Jake found himself alone with his thoughts. Her swift departure was more than a little strange; but instead of reading too much into it, Jake knew the only way to make her stay would be to put sex back on the menu. He tossed off his clothes and turned out the light.

His bed felt empty in the darkness. Though he could still smell Vanessa's perfume, it was the memory of Chelsea's naked body that swam in his mind. It would've been nice to feel her warmth next to him. And while Jake reminded himself that their experiences together were for the purpose of making things right with Vanessa, he missed her smile and holding his mother close. He reached for the bedside table and grabbed his phone.

Goodnight mom. Still thinking of you, he messaged Chelsea in the stillness. A minute later, his phone lit up with a response. Goodnight my darling. You're on my mind too.

All good thoughts? He messaged back.

A picture came through that instantly brought his cock to attention. Jake recognized the bare pussy he had tasted that morning and the heavy wetness from her climax. It soaked her thigh and trickled down to a puddle under her ass. The picture was captioned: very good thoughts.