Second Chance

Story Info
A slight change in plans.
1.5k words
3
40.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C
C
34 Followers

It seemed that it had been a long, long time since Charles Moreland had had a woman. He was hungry, but his lameness handicapped his chances of being able to overtake a lone woman and "have his way" with her.

This did not deter his wishing, nor his frequenting a place known locally as "The Club," but registered with the authorities as "Adam's Eden." In this place almost anything, save lack of funds, murder and overt rape were permitted, almost encouraged. The proprietor did not mind that his place of business enjoyed a dismal repute, nor that the low-brows of many surrounding locales made it their home away from home. As long as money flowed from the other side of the bar into his cash drawer, all was well.

On the particular evening which began Charles' renaissance, the place was fairly quiet. There were no screaming arguments, few sloppy drunks and very few druggies in evidence. No weapons were visible. "Adam," for so the proprietor wished to be known, although all his clientele well knew that was not his name, actually came from behind the bar to sit with Charles as the latter nursed his tall drink and mused on his sorrows.

"Chuck?" a name by which Charles hated to addressed, "What seems to be the matter, ol' man?" Another term which Charles abhorred.

Charles raised bloodshot eyes to the man, if such he could be called.

"Adam, I am distraught. There is no cure for my trouble in these distilled waters, not even in your scintillating conversation. Ah, but were you a bit more charming, a mite more appealing to the eye, Adam, old sod, I might appreciate you to a fair degree. In short, sod that you are, you are not a pretty woman."

"Oh? How do you know, Chuck?"

"Adam, the thought that comes to mind is...would be, I should say, were it remotely possible that you are of the sex...I cannot say 'fair,' for such an adjective to describe what I have ever been able to see of you, old sod, in the poor excuse for illumination with which you flood the place, would be a most grievous misuse of the language which we occasionally speak.... In short, old master of the house, I should be more than surprised, I would be shocked, d'you hear me, shocked!"

"Now, look, Chuck, there's no need to come on like that. Yes, I keep the lights low, more for the clients than for myself, you know."

The proprietor's voice changed subtly, and something about the very presence made Charles look more closely at this shadow...within which he began to perceive a face and the upper part of a female...yes, female...attractively nude...torso!

"Chuck, trade is slow, the help can take care of the bar. Shall we take a little stroll?" went on the apparition in more dulcet tones. Charles felt a stronginclination to go along with this ploy, whatever it might be, if only to satisfy his growing curiosity.

"My dear old sod...lady, if such can possibly be true, against all probability...I shall accompany you to my doom...but first, stay! I shall require but another of this distilled pig-swill which you purvey disguised under the much sullied name of gin, ere I set forth on this perilous venture."

"Do you want to come, or not, Chuck?" The words were harsh, the tone not, rather sweet in fact.

"Ah, sweet lips that summon me to...what I know not, but I come, I come with the bated breath of pleasures unknown yet anticipated, ere this night be o'er."

"Sweets, cut the bull-crap and let's go...if you have the nerve...po-et!" That was an epithet in Adams' vocabulary as Charles well knew, delivered in the same low, contralto tones..

"Aye, I come. Barmaid, once more fill the flowing bowl, that I may go to my...pleasure more happily."

"Oh, I think you'll be happy...before the night's over, Charles. Come."

Charles, tall drink in hand with ice chunks clinking against the silver sides of the vessel,—Charles had not been far off the mark with his "flowing bowl"—followed after the somewhat shorter, indistinct form of "Adam" through a doorway that Charles had never before seen, and ascended some stairs in almost total darkness to what felt like a half-story above the bar. Charles, by no means drunk or even bereft of his senses by the alleged alcohol he had earlier consumed, took another sip of the drink and looked about as best he could. There was where he now stood a dimness, not exactly light, but less dark than the stairway.

To his quickly suppressed shock—he had tensed a bit—Charles felt his clothing begin to melt...could it be? Certainly he experienced an increasing sense of nakedness, beginning at his waist, moving slowly but inexorably up his belly and lower chest, down across his lower belly and privates. As the feeling of nakedness passed his penis it began to stiffen, and Charles thought he could feel a hand, or fingers, stroking him softly, thus encouraging the erection.

"Wha...? I can't see you...Adam, is it?"

"Do not be afraid, Charles. I said you'd be happy, did I not, Charles?"

"Ye-es. But that voice...I don't believe you are Adam, are you? And if those fingers are yours, oh mystery voice, I know you are not Adam...or at least you're not male."

"How very perceptive of you, Charles," laughed the voice. "No, but perhaps I am Adam's...better half?"

"Uhm," Charles found his throat for the moment restricted, "d'you mean...Eve?"

"Oh. Do you not know of Adam's other mate, Charles. And I thought you erudite!"

"Ah...yes, I know of another 'wife' Adam may have had...or who may have had Adam...indeed, of considerable repute she was, no?"

"Yes. You will do nicely then, Charles. I think it is time for you to be happy...you were so sad when I saw you first at the bottom of those stairs. But...I must give you a choice...'Adam's choice," I believe it was once called."

Charles' penis had swollen to monstrous proportions, far longer and thicker than he had ever experienced, yet he was responding more sensuously to the slow, light strokes than he had dreamed his body would respond to any sensation again. His hips were slowly and pleasantly gyrating in contra-rythym to those strokes. He desperately did not want this...whatever "this" was...to end, yet his mind told him that he was courting, if not actually about to experience, extreme danger.

"Adam...no, that's not right, it's..."

"...the name we do not mention, Charles!"

"Uhm, yes, of course. Ooh, that was...ni-ice."

Charles' body jerked and shook as a wave of pleasure such as he had never known passed through from his throbbing penis to his already groggy mind.

"Do you want to return...down the stairs, Charles?" murmured the voice, the stroking lighter and more tantalizing than before.

The thought that "down the stairs" was not what the voice had started to say crossed Charles' mind, and for an instant he really, really, desperately, wanted to break free and run screaming down those stairs...where were they?...but his body refused, no longer entirely under his control.

His mind reluctantly, his tongue willingly, gave the word, "N...no, I abide what you...have for me, nameless one."

"Come, then, Charles, lonely one."

Charles thought he had moved to the bed...he believed it a bed...and felt himself grasped powerfully yet very, very comfortably by arms and legs, thighs around his hips, his penis, now throbbing with almostunbearable anticipation, slowly entering a wet aperture that what was left of himself told his fading consciousness might be a human vagina.

Charles felt a pumping sensation, realising that his body was performing coitus without his volition, yet he began to enjoy the feeling and returned, as best he could, the embrace with the shifting shape he thought to be under him.

His mouth was opened by a smooth, warm, slippery, muscled object he took to be a tongue. It tasted momentarily like a tongue, then he no longer cared. He could feel less and less of what he had once philosophized about as "the essential me—Charles," while he wrestled joyfully with the shape's members, no longer wondering with what he so gleefully wrestled.

There came a time of what had been Charles remembered as ultimate bliss, ultimate attainment. Then there was a clouded period, the entity passive for an indefinite time.

"Ah, lonely one, you have been happy, have you not?" came a voce...perhaps just a...mental tickle? in the entity's mind.

"Now you may be happy for all time. Set forth on your journey now, and we shall meet again."

The entity felt that it rose from a repose, now instantly clothed in well-fitting gown, stockings, shoes. The heels made no noise as the entity moved to the doorway.

"Through that doorway lies your future. Go, now, and enjoy...work...for me."

Sharlene accepted the young fellow's tentative invitation and moved to his table with his other friends. The group was gay, young, bent on sexual conquest or submission before the night was out. None was drunk, even tipsy, as their minds concentrated on their hope and wishes for this evening.

Sharlene was more than willing to oblige when the young man who had invited her lonely self to join the party proposed that she and he adjourn to another place. Neither would return. Another seeker for the ever hungry mistress.

C
C
34 Followers