Second Chance?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it for a minute or so. I believed that he was right, so I shrugged my shoulders and signed.

Justine processed my credit card for $10,500, and then Pete went into more detail describing what the experience would be like – supplementing the already detailed explanation in the contract.

"Keith, unless there is something very unusual about your brain, your perception of things will be sort of a mix from exactly the way that you remember them eleven years ago, and your perception of things today. For example, if you look in a mirror you probably will see something between how you looked then and now – same thing for Carol. All of your tactile sensations will feel 100% real – what won't seem real, however, is the 'aura' I mentioned to you when we first met, and as described in the contract. Most clients describe it as something like a pink or red haze enveloping them, and tinging the coloration of much of the surrounding environment."

I nodded my head.

Pete gave some more detailed descriptions of what to expect, then asked "Do you have any clothes from that period?"

I thought – yes I did. I had my letterman's sweater, and at least one pair of pants and one shirt that I hadn't given to Goodwill. I didn't have any shoes from that era, though. "Yeah, I have a sweater, shirt and pants, but no shoes."

"What's your shoe size – we can get a pair for you."

"14D," I replied.

"The only thing left is to pick a date. Here are the free dates more than two weeks from now to give your 'nutritional supplements' time to work," Pete said as he handed me a calendar. I took out my iPhone, looked at my calendar, and picked a Thursday sixteen days away.

"Great," he replied writing down my name on that date on the calendar. "You'll return home Friday morning so you'll have to give people some reason that you'll be gone overnight. Report here by noon at the latest on that Thursday. Start taking your 'nutritional supplements,' two pills and four ounces of liquid every day, starting this Thursday. Call if you have any questions.

_______________

My anticipation was palpable. Either because my libido was greatly enhanced by my anticipation or because the "nutritional supplements" were some sort of super aphrodisiac, I was horny as hell starting about the first Saturday after my last consult at Second Chance. Instead of twice a week sex, Angela and I had sex every night – and it was really good sex too, each experience in the top 10% of all time. On our Saturday "date night" just before the Thursday of my fantasy experience we didn't leave the house; instead we canceled our plans and fucked like minks in the living room, kitchen, and pool, dragging each other from one place to the other, oftentimes still mated as we moved. For the first time since college I got it up three times in a ten hour period, and each ejaculation was epic. We were both no more than quivering blobs of happy protoplasm by the time that we woke up Sunday morning.

As we ate toast and eggs naked Sunday morning a disheveled, raw-nipple, sore-crotch, Angela smiled and asked "What the hell got into you last night, stud?"

"Must be your pheromones," I chuckled. "I couldn't get enough of you."

"Yeah, well I'm lucky if I'll be able to even walk normally today, and..." she got this perplexed look on her face, that morphed into a diabolical one, as she moved her finger to her thigh and made a wiping motion. It was obvious that cum was glistening on her finger as she lifted it above the table. "The liter of cum you deposited into my poor little pussy is still leaking out," she grinned as she sucked her finger.

________________

I showed up at Second Chance at 11:30 a. m. on the appointed Thursday. Everyone at my office and all of my family knew that I was incommunicado until Friday around noon – at a secret project in the deep woods. My old pants, shirt and sweater fit perfectly, as did the period-appropriate shoes that Pete provided me.

I laid down in a chamber that looked just like the suspended animation one in the movies, a nurse injected my arm with some sort of secret chemical, the lid on the chamber closed as a smiling Pete said "Have the fantasy of your life," and it seemed like no time at all before I was in an altered state.

When I regained cognizance, I was in my old fraternity house, sitting on a chair in the suite that I had when I was president. The semester that I was president I had my own two room suite, with its own bathroom, on the first floor of the fraternity house. Everything looked very close to how I remembered it. Carol was sitting on my lap – reminiscent of the scene when we got back from the concert during homecoming of my junior year. She seemed to regain cognizance a few seconds after I did.

"I guess that we were tired from the day's activities and took a little nap, huh, Carol?" I said with a smile.

She smiled back. "Looks like it. Are you uncomfortable with me on your lap?"

I actually could feel her on my lap – the tactile sensation was completely accurate. The only thing really amiss was the reddish aura that permeated the room – although I quickly remembered that was what was supposed to be present. "Absolutely not," I grinned. Then I remembered some things that I should have said to Carol eleven years ago.

"You know even though I had a great time at the concert, I am a little distressed with you about one thing," I said in mock seriousness as I stroked her arm.

"What's that?" she asked perplexed.

"When the warmup act told that joke about the big handsome guy and the scrawny girl you said to me 'Must be talking about us.' You're really selling yourself short. You're better looking than I am and you're by far the best fixup date that I've ever had," I said, in a serious tone, but followed by a grin.

"So you're blind and delusional in addition to big and handsome, huh," she chirped, although it was obvious that my words had an effect on her since she blushed.

We lightly chatted for a few more minutes, and then I asked "Do you want something to eat or drink?"

"What do you have?" she asked, hopping off of my lap.

"Let's see," I said going over to the small refrigerator in the living area we were in. The frig looked a little different than I remembered it, and the beers that were in it were very different than what I used to keep in it. "There's some beer and juice," I replied, "and some potato chips."

"Do you have a Heineken?" Carol asked.

I never, ever had a Heineken in my frig in college, but there were two there now, in addition to two Buds in period-appropriate bottles. "Sure do," I replied, taking the tops off one Heineken and one Bud then closing the frig door.

We drank the first beers quickly, and moved onto the second ones as we munched on chips. Our conversation ranged all over the place, but after her tiny 100 pound body was halfway through the second beer she got even more animated than normal and insisted that we act out scenes from movies since we both were movie buffs.

While our acting wasn't very good, and I'm sure that most of our lines weren't accurate, we had a great time doing it, and were laughing our asses off. Then she proposed, "All right, the scene with Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles from 'Ten Things I Hate About You' where they tell each other what they don't like about each other."

Although I had seen and liked the movie, I didn't actually remember them telling each other face-to-face what they didn't like about each other, but I said "Sure" with a big smile.

"You're too big for me to spank," Carol giggled.

"You're too sweet for your own good," I shot back.

We continued for several more rounds, some comments cheeky, other's complimentary, others off the wall, laughing the entire time. Then she said, her face contorted, "You haven't made a pass at me."

I was stunned for a second, then replied, "You make my cock want to pop my zipper."

Three seconds later we were passionately kissing. After a minute or so of swapping spit and hugging each other tightly, she pushed herself away, and with the most wicked grin in history reached behind her back, undid fasteners for her dress, pulled it over her head, and discarded it on the floor. That was my cue to get my sweater, shirt, pants, and underwear off. I was too excited and popped at least one button on my shirt in my fervor to tear it off. Her bra and panties were off long before I was naked but she patiently waited until my boxers dropped then catapulted herself into my arms and clamped her skinny thighs on either side of my torso as she threw her arms around my neck and pressed her hot lips against mine.

I looked out of one eye to find my way to my bedroom, about ten feet away, trying to be sure not to trip while at the same time not detaching any parts of our bodies. I banged into my bedroom door, pushed it open, and laid Carol on her back on my bed as gently as our mutual ardor would allow. Two fleeting thoughts were that I remembered my bed being a single, but this was a double, although the bedspread sure looked familiar, and I never left a light on, although a low nightstand lamp was burning. The thoughts were entirely fleeting, however, because I was interested in abusing the cute little pussy I got a look at when she dropped her panties.

My lips deliberately moved from her mouth to her vagina, leaving kisses and light bites on her body along the way. Her pussy was ultra-sweet and her clit was oversized for such a little woman, and my tongue and lips went wild while invigorating her clit and labia. My hands found her nipples on her tiny little tits as my mouth was occupied by her crotch. While her tits were barely more than oversized pimples her nipples were hypersensitive and light twisting of them – combined with the action on her crotch – caused her to convulse in pleasure. Within two minutes of my tongue touching her clit and my fingers her nipples she was quivering and spasming in orgasm. Her shaking was so intense that she would have flipped off the bed but for my face and arms keeping her in place.

I let up on Carol slightly after her first orgasm, but once she stopped trembling I started in again. She screamed and moaned, but no swear words left her lips – none had the entire two days we were participating in homecoming activities. After her third orgasm it was time to bury my impossibly hard meat.

I shinned up on the bed, straddling her. She had a primal zealous look in her eyes as she grumbled "Yes, yes...bury yourself in me."

When I looked at my cock over her tiny slit it appeared that I was porn star large. While my cock is basically average in length and girth – I do have a pair of very heavy low-hanging testicles – next to her vaginal vestibule it looked mammoth. That excited me more than I already was – if possible.

Penetration was slow and difficult. I only had about three inches buried when with superhuman strength for a 100 pound woman (I wasn't shocked only because I knew that this was a fantasy and the red haze muted the surroundings) she rolled me over onto my back with her on top and that part of my cock already in her pussy staying put. Once she was on top she pinched my nipples as she shimmered, twisted, bucked, and pushed down until I felt my cock bottom out in her unbelievably snug pussy. Her eyes rolled in her head and she let out a groan low and loud enough to be from a 300 pound man; then she regained her composure and started bouncing and twisting like she was on a bungee cord.

While I continued to lightly twist her supersensitive little mammaries I barely could participate in the fucking I was receiving she was so energetic. She made the Energizer Bunny look like a sloth. Then she started squeezing her pussy muscles. When I came only seconds after she started squeezing it was like a fire hose blasting. It would have been a premature ejaculation but for the fact that she was on the edge of her fourth orgasm, and she climaxed just seconds after my first blast hit her cervix. She screamed and twisted for only a few seconds more before she fell limp onto my chest, while my fire hose was still pulsing.

I had never felt more drained, or euphoric, in my life. I had never fucked a partner unconscious before even though I had always dreamed of it, and I had to have deposited the largest load in my history into Carol's little love canal. I was virtually comatose myself – a highly pleasurable feeling.

Eventually – I have no idea how long it was – Carol started to stir. She pushed her upper body up by pressing her hands on my chest and then gazed into my eyes with a crooked smile on her face. "WOW – that was amazing. Thank you so much," she sighed.

"What is this, a Bizarro World where a super-hot chick fucks me better than I've ever been fucked before and thanks me?" I chuckled.

"Was that really your best...groan...intercourse...groan... ever?" she asked, the groans resulting when she moved her crotch with my still half-hard cock still ensconced in her pussy.

"Hell yeah, it was," I grinned, pinching her nipples and getting me a playful slap.

"I need to detach before round two," she grinned, and then slowly pulled her pussy off of my cock, groaning the entire way, until I exited with a "plop" sound that sent shivers up both of our spines.

"Round two, huh," I grinned.

"Not to be greedy, but I'm getting started on that right now," she giggled.

Carol moved down to my testicles and cock and started manipulating my balls and sucking my cock. The ways that she handled my balls and slurped on my cock were unlike any partner before her. Even though I had had my share of fully satisfied sex partners before, none of them treated me like she did. She was worshipping me, not just stimulating me.

It felt so good that I began to wonder "Is this really just a fantasy or reality?" especially since although Carol looked really good she did look older than the twenty three that she was when we met. Then I remembered what Dr. Bronson said about her and me looking somewhere between our present and past selves, and relaxed a little. All thoughts that this might be reality were purged from my mind within the next two minutes anyway, however, since she got me hard many, many times faster than I had ever gotten hard before; and in fact I didn't remember ever being as hard as I was now after a first fuck.

When I was completely rigid she grinned up and me and said "I think that I'm loose enough now to take you while I'm on my back; want to try big boy?"

"Fuck yeah," I grumbled, and then tickled her as I lifted her up and put her on her back. The look on her face was priceless as I penetrated her with my steel-like flagpole; her expression was a mixture of ardor, pleasure, pain, and acquiescence which inspired me even more than I already was. Once I was completely buried and Carol was letting out a continuous moan I gently placed her heels on my shoulders and then started pumping. This time I controlled all the action as I moved completely in and near-completely out, in circles, and occasionally vibrating. Again it wasn't long before I was jettisoning gobs of cum into her expectant vagina and she cried in pleasure as she manipulated her own nipples.

This time she wasn't unconscious, but barely aware. I continued stroking until I was sure that ever last glob of seminal fluid that I had to offer had been injected into her. When I pulled out we got the same "plop" sound and shiver up our backbone as we had the first time.

I lay next to Carol playing with her tiny nipples and stroking her slim thighs until she gained complete awareness. Then she rolled onto her side and stared at me. "Can I thank you this time?"

"Yeah – but it would still be a Bizarro World because that fuck was as good as the first one," I grinned.

We chatted, giggled, and talked for a while. Then she said "I want to play with your testicles while we're laying here – they're really fun."

"OK," I chuckled.

She set out to handle my balls with reverence once again, moving them up, down, apart, together, or randomly with both her hands and her mouth. When her mouth wasn't full of genitalia she giggled about how much fun she was having and wishing that she could take my testicles home with her. After about ten minutes of this I started getting hard again.

"Oh goody," she giggled as my cock started to stiffen. "Round 3!" She then started sucking my cock in earnest and I for only the second time in my life – the first the last date night with Angela – was hard enough for a round 3, but this time hours and hours faster than the last time.

When I was completely ready she shinnied her face up to mine and with another of her evil grins asked "Can we do it doggy this time Keith? If we can, is there something you can move up my rectum while we do it to enhance the pleasure even more?"

I had never before penetrated a partner's asshole with an object while fucking her – but who was I do deny imaginary Carol? This was a fantasy after all!

"Maybe there's something in my bathroom," I apprehensively replied.

She popped up with boundless energy and scurried into the bathroom, wiggling her cute little ass as she went. She returned with a long-handled hair brush, a jar of Vaseline, and an even more devilish grin. I recognized the Vaseline, but not the hair brush.

As she enthusiastically got into doggy position she said "After you bury your penis in my vagina, please lube up the hairbrush handle and then try to slowly introduce it into my rectum. If it's too tight and painful I'll let you know; if not once the handle is buried send me to nirvana again!"

I licked her pussy until it was to my liking then slowly buried my meat, again noticing that considering how tiny her vaginal vestibule was I looked like a porn star. She groaned her contentment once I was completely cached. She wiggled her cute little ass a few times while she gasped, more than said, "Try the hairbrush handle now."

I lubed the handle up and slowly inserted it into her pucker hole. She asked me to stop at least half a dozen times because it was so tight. Twice I asked her if she wanted me to stop and she emphatically said "No; this is my dream and I want you to continue."

I finally had the handle buried as far as I dared go. "Please give me a good pasting now, while you move the handle in and out," she begged.

I did as asked. If her pussy was tight before, it now was darn near hermetic. However, it felt so fucking good, especially combined with the sound of my low hanging balls slapping against her thighs and her pleasure moans coinciding with each thrust. Carol soon started writhing and convulsing so much that if I didn't know better I'd think that she was having a heart attack. Her movements energized my dick to new heights. I had to stop reciprocating the hairbrush handle until I was done ejaculating into her, but once I was done I pulled the handle out with a quick motion. She passed out for the second time that night.

I waited until my cock was almost flaccid before extricating myself from Carol. I turned her on her back and then played with her pussy until she gained awareness.

"I feel like I have no spine, and every nerve in my body is tingling," were her first hushed words.

I laughed.

She saw – and obviously felt – me stimulating her pussy and giggled "No fair; I want your big testicles to play with."

She quickly maneuvered her body so that she could play with my balls, but her pussy was within reach of my right hand, so I fingered it while she played.

We chatted not just about how good we felt, but about many other light subjects. She never got tired of handling and occasionally sucking on my balls. Eventually though I said "Let's get the sweat and cum off of each other, shall we?"

"OK," she giggled, again springing up like she had just slept for eight hours. "But then I want another favor from you," as she raced into the bathroom and turned on the water in the shower stall.