Second Chance

Story Info
A freshman's second shot at a senior's love.
1.8k words
4.27
49.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany couldn't believe it had already been four years since she had last seen him. Four years since she gave him that letter. She couldn't imagine what she would feel like when she saw him again. They had still talked to each other over the years, but this was so different. She saw him driving through campus in the car he had talked about since he was a senior in high school. He had changed in appearance over the years. He had slimmed out nicely, well fit now, muscular. This new look made him appear taller now than the 5' 10" he really was. He was tan now too, not the pale white TA she knew in high school. She had dreamt of riding in that car for the past four years. She realized she cared about him now more than ever.

Zach thought about her the entire week leading up to the new school year. She would be a freshman at the university he was attending, just like she had always said. He had waited for this moment for four years. Waited for her. He couldn't do anything his senior year, not with her being a freshman and him going off to college. He didn't want to make her worry all the time. He only hoped that it wasn't too late to share how he felt this entire time. He was going to give her a second chance for the date with a senior he couldn't give her the first time around.

She smiled when it was his name on her caller ID. At first he just asked about how she was, if her move went ok, what classes she was taking, just small talk. They made plans to go to lunch the next day, and her dream was about to begin. He picked her up at her dorm the next day and drove them to the restaurant. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was. She had grown an inch or two, maybe 5' 4" now. Her tan skin and dark black hair as beautiful as the day he first met her. She must have wore the most flattering outfit she had, a low cut tank top showing off her perfect, small firm tits and a pair of jeans that showed off her ass. The years of dance really showed in her appearance.

He found it so cute that she hardly looked at him the entire ride, yet he managed to get a look of her smile the entire time in the mirror. It was still as perfect as he remembered it. Lunch went along smoothly. They talked a little while they waited for their food to arrive and basically ate in silence. After they finished he was a little unsure of how to bring it into conversation so he just blurted it out.

"So, did you leave a boyfriend broken hearted back home?" He asked.

She was caught off guard by the question. He had never seemed interested in her personal life.

"No." She responded. "I didn't really even date in high school. I had one boyfriend, but it didn't last very long. I guess nobody lived up to my expectations." She continued.

"Have that one dream guy in mind. You know you can't go through life looking for that one person who probably doesn't exist or you will never meet." He said.

All she could think was how he did exist, how she already had met him. How he was sitting right in front of her.

"So what is your dream man like anyway?" He asked her.

She thought for a second, then answered him. "He's funny, and honest, and kinda dorky I guess. He's tall, but not too tall, and hopefully tan. I like white guys I guess."

He was thinking the entire time. Waiting for that opening. Working into the perfect situation for him was what he was good at and now he found it in the hardest situation he has ever been in.

"Hmmm, sounds like someone I think I know, all except the tan that is." He told her.

" Really?" she said, as her heart fell, knowing how much it would hurt to be set up with someone by the guy she cared about for so long. "Since when do you play matchmaker?"

He stared into her eyes while he answered her, "Since that guy is me."

It took her a second to realize what he had said. For her to know that it was real. She had dreamt of this moment for so long. She wanted to say something, to say the perfect thing. But she remained speechless.

"Ever since you gave me that letter I've wanted to become your dream guy. I wanted to take you out, but I knew that it would be too hard on you with me away. I knew we didn't have enough time to build a strong enough relationship, enough trust, for us to be apart for so long." He told her. "I have grown to care about you so much over these past years. I just hope that you still feel that way about me. I hope you can give me that chance."

She tried so hard to hold back the tears, but they started to slowly start to fall down her cheek.

He saw the tears and felt sick. "Please don't cry. I'm sorry to make you upset like this. I understand if you don't feel the same."

"It's not that. I never thought I would hear you say those words. I never thought my dreams could ever come true." She responded.

With that, he got up and stepped to the other side of the booth. He took her hand and pulled her up, close to him, and stared into her eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Then he leaned in until their lips were almost touching, hovering there for a second, and then giving her the most gentle and loving kiss she had ever experienced. With that they walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. They walked off to begin the rest of their lives together.

The entire drive back to his apartment she couldn't take her eyes off him, and he would look over every few seconds, catching her perfect smile, making her blush. When they got to his door he literally swept her off her feet and carried her into his bedroom. He began to kiss her lips, moving down to her neck and shoulders as he began to unbutton her shirt. He slowly made his way down her chest and stomach, down to the top of her pants before he made his way back up to her breasts. He took off her bra and began sucking on them, rubbing her through her jeans at the same time. Even through her pants he could feel the warmth coming off her pussy as she ground into his hand. She needed to feel him touch her.

He left a trail of kisses down her stomach while unbuttoning her pants, continuing down to her panty clad pussy. He pressed his tongue against he, sucked on her clit, teasing her. He squeezed her breasts, as he ate her pussy; they fit perfectly in his hands. It was torture to have is mouth so close yet be separated from her. Finally she couldn't take it anymore and shoved his head away and pulled off her panties. He then made his way back by kissing and licking up her leg before he began to eat her out with a hunger both had waited many years to have satisfied. His tongue was magic moving all around inside of her, moving in and out, sucking and licking her clit. She moaned when he first inserted his fingers inside her. But at this point she wanted to give more than receive.

She pulled him up to her face and began to make-up passionately, in the process removing his shirt to reveal his new tone stomach and abs. She flipped him onto his back and removed his pants. She had never seen a man before, and at first was a bit intimidated. That was quickly overcome by her growing need for him to be inside her. But she had one other thing in mind first. She slowly licked up and down his shaft before taking it in her mouth. She slowly moved up and down, her tongue creating a sensation that almost overwhelmed him. Then she did something neither one of them expected to him. She took his entire cock in her mouth, down her throat. After she held it there for what seemed like an eternity she pulled away to catch her breath, but it was time for him to take back control. He grabbed her and rolled them over. Staring into her eyes, he told her what she had waited years to hear.

"I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said, giving her a gentle kiss. "I'm glad I waited for you."

She couldn't believe that he had done that. She had not expected to be his first and felt so loved that he cared that much for her. That he was not even sure he would get a chance with her yet waited. Waiting was something they were both tired of, and they did not have to wait any longer. Looking into each other's eyes he slowly entered her. Neither could have imagined what it would feel like. She couldn't believe how full she felt, how connected she felt to him, and he could not believe how tight she felt, the sensation of her contracting around his cock.

He wanted so badly to just fuck her, but he wanted to this be special. He wanted this to be perfect. They made love for what seemed like hours. Staring into each other's eyes, staring into each other's souls. They felt as if they were one being. As he neared cumming he was unsure what to do.

"I'm close" he told her.

"I want you to fill me up baby." She responded.

With that he couldn't take it anymore. He came harder than he ever had before, more than he ever had before. She couldn't believe what it felt like as he exploded inside of her. It slowly dripped out of her as he left his cock inside of her as he went soft. They gently made out until he finally slipped out of her.

"I love you so much. I never want to leave." She said.

"We are together forever now sweetie. I'm never letting you go. Your home now." He said softly.

They laid in each other's arms as they drifted off to sleep, yet neither one could dream anything sweeter than their new reality.