Second Chance at Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Eric and Alice make a baby.
5.6k words
4.57
45.6k
13
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALICE AND ERIC ON THURSDAY MORNING


Alice Monroe’s husband, Ed, left her and Eric consoled her on Wednesday evening.

When Eric woke up, Alice was not in bed; there was a note on the bed, “I left a tooth brush and a robe for you in the bathroom. I am in the basement, in the exercise room. Love, Alice.”

Eric used the bathroom, put on the robe, and went downstairs. In the kitchen, he saw a full pot of hot coffee that Alice must have brewed. He fixed two mugs of coffee and went to the basement.

In a large room with exercise equipment, Alice was jogging on a treadmill; she was dressed in black tight shorts and a sports bra, her hair was in a ponytail that swung up and down as she jogged. She had built up sheen due to sweat. Yet, she looked alluring to Eric. Alice looked beautiful in her ponytail. His heart fluttered with adoration and desire.

When Alice saw Eric, she greeted him cheerfully, “Good morning Eric. Did you sleep well?”

Eric mumbled, “Good morning. Yes, I slept well; how about you?”

Alice got off the treadmill and said, “After that loving I received, I slept well,” she continued, “I finished exercising using weights; I just got done with my two-mile jog. Is that coffee for me?”

As Eric approached her to hand the mug of coffee, Alice raised both hands and reached behind her head to retie her ponytail. Eric’s cock got harder when he saw Alice’s raised slender arms and the sides of her boobs.

Alice took the mug of coffee from Eric, “That’s sweet,” and kissed him on the mouth.

Alice saw the bulge formed by Eric’s cock in his robe, “Is that for me, sweaty and dressed like this?”

Eric blushed, “Yes. I find it exciting to see you in those clothes,” he said, as his cock got stiffer.

Alice stood smiling and sipping her coffee. Eric approached her with a big grin on his face, put his coffee mug down, and hugged her passionately.

She pleaded feebly, “But I am sweaty.”

Eric who started fondling Alice’s tight ass, whispered, “I don’t care. I like how you smell,” and kissed her neck, tasting her salty skin. He and Alice kissed passionately for a long time.

Eric helped Alice remove her sports bra and watched her unfettered sweaty boobs jiggle sexily. He kissed them and fondled them as they moved around like globes of jelly in his large hands.

Giggling happily, Alice led Eric by his hand to the powder room where she cleaned Eric’s cock and balls with a warm washcloth. Eric, in turn, pulled off Alice’s shorts and cleaned her crotch. He kissed her smooth inner thighs and ample buttocks. He inhaled the mixture of Alice’s aroused pussy and remnants of her sweat.

Eric lifted Alice on to the vanity, spread her thighs wide, and licked her slit, pussy lips, and clit. Alice moaned continuously with Eric’s ministrations. Her mature pussy oozed copious amounts of syrup that young Eric swallowed joyously. Alice grabbed handfuls of Eric’s hair as she reached her orgasm, “Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.” A short time later, Eric helped Alice off of the vanity. He wanted to make love to Alice.

Alice looked at Eric’s face and grasped his stiff, twitching, sock in her delicate right hand, and cooed, “Darling, I have a routine gynecological examination later this morning.”

She giggled and continued, “I don’t want the gynecologist to examine my pussy when it is full of your cum. I suggest another measure.”

As Eric looked on with a puzzled expression, Alice fell on her knees, and started licking and sucking his cock. Eric watched in fascination as Alice’s ponytail bounced on her head. With her free hands, Alice gently scratched Eric’s scrotum and the base of his cock.

As Eric approached his climax, he mumbled, “Honey, I’m cumming, watch out.”

But Alice kept sucking; she let Eric cum in her mouth, “Cummmming. Fuckkk. Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkkkk.” To Eric’s surprise and pleasure, Alice held on to his twitching and pulsing cock, and maintained her suction as he ejaculated in to her mouth; she swallowed all of his cum.

After a while, Alice said, “My mom wants to see me tonight. She is concerned about me. Tomorrow, I am talking to my lawyer regarding divorce proceedings. I am sorry we cannot spend tonight together. I will miss you very much and will make it up to you.”

Eric replied, “I can work today, and go see Jim and Katy tonight.”

Alice added, “I don’t want to stay alone in this house anymore; please stay with me. Pack some of your clothes in a suit case; tomorrow, I will pick you up at your apartment on my way from my mom’s.”

Eric had tears of joy in his eyes, and said, “Alice, do you know I adore you? You are a beautiful and classy lady; I will make sure no one will hurt you again.”

“I know you love me and care for me. I care for you too and need you.”


ALICE AND ERIC ON FRIDAY


Alice had a nice visit with her mom; she told her about meeting Eric. The next morning, she visited her lawyer who assured her that Ed Monroe’s lawyer had agreed to generous financial terms and a speedy divorce.

When Alice picked up Eric in her black Volvo sedan on Friday evening, he noticed that she was dressed elegantly in a cream colored sleeve less silk blouse and black skirt, and black low-heel shoes; she had her hair held above her neck and had on dark sunglasses. Eric placed his small suitcase and a paper bag in the back of her car. Alice told Eric about her visit with her mom and her lawyer; he was pleased to se Alice happy.

Alice said, “I am glad I went to see mom. She took care of my stepfather, Frank, who died of cirrhosis of the liver a few months ago; he was about 10 years older than mom. I get the feeling mom is lonely. She was not getting much loving from Frank. She needs to at least go out.”

Eric replied, "My former assistant basketball coach, Art, is now working at a nearby high school. He was widowed a year ago. He is a nice guy. I talk to him regularly."

Alice replied, "Great. Mom loves basketball, like a good Hoosier. We can have a picnic here and invite Art and mom. If they like each other, something may happen."

As soon as she parked the Volvo in the garage, Alice and Eric hugged each other in a loving embrace.

After they went inside the home, Alice said, “Put your suitcase in my bedroom. I am not staying away from you again,” and hugged him and kissed him on his mouth passionately.

Alice continued, “There are two steaks in the refrigerator; I took them out of the freezer this morning to defrost. While you grill them, I will make a salad. First, open a bottle of Cabernet and pour me a glass.

Alice clicked her wine glass with Eric’s, and happily said, “Tonight, we celebrate the return of my dignity and self respect.”

After making a nice tossed salad, Alice joined Eric who was grilling steaks; she drank wine and flirted with him by touching his cheeks and tousling his hair. Earlier, Eric had set up the dinner table with candles. As they ate their dinner slowly, Alice continued to flirt with Eric rubbing his shins with her toes and rubbing his thighs with her hands.

After dinner, Alice requested Eric, “Honey, please turn on the coffee maker; it’s all set up to brew a pot of coffee. Also, serve the ice cream we picked up on our way home. I will be back in a few minutes.”

“Before you go, I brought these for you,” and handed her a bouquet of red roses he brought in a bag. Alice took the flowers and kissed Eric.

“Eric, thank you; that’s a romantic gesture,” she then asked, “What else did you bring?”

Eric grinned and said, “A few candles for us this evening.”

Alice cooed, “Thank you, love.”

Alice changed in to a tight-fitting pink tank top and hip hugging pink shorts; she did not wear either a bra or panties. She tied her shoulder-length hair in a pony tail, applied a fresh coat of lipstick and make up, and a dab of perfume on Eric’s favorite regions: her neck, cleavage, and her pubic hair.

After Alice returned to the dining room, sat down in her chair, and resumed talking to Eric without drawing attention to her clothes. Eric, who was drinking coffee, began to say something when he saw Alice’s ponytail and tank top; the words never came out of his mouth.

Instead, Eric whispered, “Wow! I love your outfit and your hair in a ponytail. You look beautiful and voluptuous! Come sit in my lap, love, please.”

Alice got up, walked slowly with a big grin on her face, straddled Eric’s lap, and wiggled her ass on his large cock lump. She then threw her arms around Eric’s neck and kissed his mouth passionately for a long time. Eric first rubbed her well-defined upper arms and then her shorts-covered tight butt.

Alice cooed to Eric, "I feel liberated. I’m also horny; my pussy has been oozing ever since I picked you up."

Eric whispered, "Darling, let me see and taste you."

Happily, Alice got off Eric's lap and removed her tight shorts.

Eric knelt on the floor, inhaled Alice's crotch, kissed her velvet-smooth inner thighs, and as she held on to his head and a chair, he licked Alice's pussy couple of times, and mumbled, "It's full of syrup, my favorite kind."

As she held on to his head, Eric continued to suck Alice's pussy, swallowing as his mouth was filled with her discharge. Alice's orgasm exploded, "Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

After Alice recovered her composure, she said, "Let's go to my bedroom and make love all night."

Eric stood up, hugged Alice, and, as she squealed and giggled in surprise, he lifted, placed her on his shoulder, carried her to the stairs, and put her down; he and Alice walked hand-in-hand to her bedroom.

While Alice was in the bathroom, Eric undressed, lighted several scented candles in the bedroom, and turned off the other lights.

Alice returned wearing a black, see-through, sleeve-less, camases that enhanced her voluptuous charms. Eric hugged her passionately.

Alice cooed, "Thank you for the candles; it’s so romantic. Lie on your back on the bed."

Alice straddled Eric's crotch, gently stuffed his mammoth cock in to her juicy pussy. After her pussy adjusted to the large invader, Alice took Eric's hands and placed on them on her boobs.

"Tonight, my handsome lover, I will ride your cock like no one had before."

After a short time, Eric reached his climax “Cummmming. Fuckkk. Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkkkk,” but his young cock remained stiff.

After Eric rested a few minutes, Alice cooed, "Your cock is still stiff. It’s so exciting. You just stay still; I will turn around to face away from you. You will get a good view of my ass and buttocks. I will get a different angle and see us in the dresser mirror."

Eric agreed, "That's a lovely view of my cock in your pussy. I love your back: your ponytail, shoulders, back, and buttocks," and rubbed her buttocks. He also ran his fingers on Alice’s dark pink ass hole surrounded by curly blonde hair.

As if reading his mind, Alice cooed, “Your cock is too big for me to take it in my ass; I could not handle Ed’s smaller cock; it hurt too much; please be patient, we can try some other time.”

Alice rocked back and forth on Eric’s cock. She felt her orgasm building deep in her. As Eric gently pinched her nipples, Alice gently squeezed her enlarged clit, and orgasmed: “Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh."

After several minutes, Eric nudged Alice to get off of him and lie on her left side. He raised her right thigh and inserted his still erect cock in to her pussy. He loved Alice tenderly for a long time; massaged her thighs and boobs, kissed her beautiful neck. Eventually, after his cock leaked out copious amounts of precum and triggering mini orgasms in Alice, Eric had his climax, “Cummmming. Fuckkk. Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkkkk.”

A satiated Alice mumbled: “That was incredible loving; so tender and satisfying,” and fell asleep.


ALICE AND ERIC ON SATURDAY


In the morning, after Eric got up, he took a quick shower, dressed in shorts and a tee shirt, and went to the kitchen. Alice, her hair in a ponytail, and dressed in black shorts and a white tank top, was reading a magazine. He smelled brewing coffee.

Eric kissed Alice’s cheek lovingly, “Good morning. You look beautiful.”

Alice smiled, “Thanks, Eric,” and thought to herself, “Eric finds me beautiful even after making love to me several times last night.”

Eric said, “I think the coffee is ready,” fixed two cups, and handed one to Alice.

Eric volunteered, “I am hungry; I can make breakfast, nothing fancy: scrambled eggs, toast, and fruit.”

Alice replied, “I will cut a cantaloupe, while you scramble eggs and toast bread.”

After Alice and Eric ate their breakfast in the kitchen, Alice went to strip her bed and wash the stained linen. Eric went to the game room and began to play pool.

When Alice found Eric playing pool, she wanted to distract him; she rubbed his butt and playfully said:

“Ummm, you have a nice tight butt. Let’s play a game; I have not played in a long time.”

“I have not either; let’s have fun,” replied Eric.

After watching Alice take couple of shots, Eric realized that she was a good pool player. More interestingly, Eric was excited watching Alice’s voluptuous curves when she bent over the pool table and stretched on it to make shots.

With the pretext of helping Alice make a shot, Eric hugged her from behind and held her forearms. Alice felt Eric’s stiff cock on her buttocks, giggled, and let him ‘help’ her. In turn, Alice pushed and rubbed her boobs in to Eric when he was taking a shot.

Alice cooed, “Let’s play strip pool.”

Soon, Eric had on only his tee shirt and Alice her black silk panties.

Eric, with his cock poking in to a bent over Alice’s buttocks, mumbled, “You look more gorgeous in this sun-lit room,” turned her around and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

In turn, Alice cooed, “Darling, suck my nipples,” and Eric happily sucked one nipple and then the other.

Alice gently wiggled away, removed her panties, and cooed:

“Let’s play another game of pool, with no clothes on. We can do anything to each other as long as it is a loving act; say, while you are lining up a shot, I can squeeze your cock or suck it,” and squeezed his cock to demonstrate the game.

As Eric tried to play, Alice squeezed his butt or cock, kissed him on his arms and neck, and rubbed her large boobs on his arms and juicy pussy on his thighs.

In turn, Eric first played with Alice’s ponytail, and kissed her neck, arms, and buttocks. Later he placed his stiff cock in Alice’s voluptuous ass crevice for a while and knelt down to spread her buttocks and lick her juicy pussy, as well as kiss her pink ass hole.

Alice cooed, “Honey, it’s your turn; you are playing the light-colored balls,” and as Eric bent over the pool table, she fondled his cock and balls; need less to say, Eric missed the shot.

Alice tried her best to line up her shot as Eric stood behind her, aimed his erect cock at her pussy, and snaked it in as deep as it could go.

Alice cooed, “Darling, I have to try another shot from the other side of the table.”

Eric whispered, “Ok, I will walk with you,” and tried to do so with his cock buried in Alice’s pussy; after couple of steps, it popped out when Alice stood up; they both giggled at the awkwardness in staying coupled.

Eric realizing the game was over, said, “Darling, you win. Please turn around; I have to eat your pussy.”

Happily, Alice obliged; Eric lifted her up on the pool table, and, as she leaned back on her hands, raised her voluptuous thighs to lick and suck her juicy pussy. Alice watched in fascination as Eric ate her pussy. She felt stirring deep in her crotch, threw her head back and orgasmed, “Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.”

After a few minutes, Alice cooed, “That’s the first time my pussy was licked on a pool table.”

She smiled and added, “Let me up. You are strong; carry me around on your cock. I will hold on to your neck with my arms and your waist with my legs.”

Eric, very pleased with Alice’s suggestion, said, “I get it; I will hold you up with my hands on your buttocks and your boobs will be pressed against my chest.”

Eric lifted Alice up carefully and inserted his stiff penis in her well-lubricated pussy. With Alice impaled on his thick pole, Eric stood still for several minutes savoring Alice’s beauty and her voluptuous body. He kissed her neck and mouth passionately.

He whispered hoarsely, “This is great; my cock is deep in your snug pussy; it’s leaking precum.”

He carried her around slowly, stopping a minute or two to set her down, fondle her boobs, kiss her armpits and neck, and fuck her: they fucked on the back of a couch, on a table, and finally on the pool table.

With Alice leaning back on her hands, Eric fucked in long, slow, strokes, and watched Alice’s boobs jiggle.

Alice threw her head back and moaned with pleasure. She whispered urgently:

“I am close. Close. Squeeze my cliiiiiiit.”

Eric, with his stiff cock still in Alice’s pussy, squeezed her clit as she enjoyed a mini orgasm, “Squeeeeze. Squeeeeeeeze. There. Theeeeeeere.”

Eric felt Alice’s pussy pulsating around his cock; he shoved his cock deep in to Alice’s pussy and released spurt after spurt of cum, “Fuckkkkk. Cummmming. Fuckkkkkkkk. Ohhhhhhhhhh.”

Alice and Eric took a quick shower to wash away the perspiration and leaked cum off of their bodies, and dressed in comfortable clothes. Alice made coffee and put out cookies to snack on the patio.

Eric softly said, “The last few days have been the happiest of my life. I have been offered a better scholarship to continue graduate studies at the State University; I want to become a teacher and a coach. But, I don’t want to lose you.”

Alice smiled, touched Eric’s cheek, and said, “You won’t lose me, Eric. I am very glad you like me and love me. I am thinking of taking courses at the State University.”

Eric asked anxiously, "Would you let me see you, periodically?"

"Yes. You can see me everyday; we can live together near the University."


ALICE AND ERIC END OF AUTUMN


As they planned, Alice and Eric lived together except when Alice had to attend meetings of her favorite civic organizations in Indianapolis. Eric remained devoted to Alice; he made it clear to her that he adored and loved her. He made love to her several times a week.

At the end of the semester, Eric remained alone a whole week to study for his examinations. On Friday evening, Alice waited for Eric with anticipation. Earlier in the week, she told him on the phone:

“My attorney called Wednesday. My divorce from Ed is complete,” said Alice happily.

She continued, “I heard Ed is dating a widow who is raising two children and is happy. I am glad he is happy; I am very happy too.”

“We should go out tonight and celebrate end of the semester and your freedom,” suggested Eric.

“It’s a great idea; I will make reservations at a restaurant where they serve very good file mignon,” said Alice. Eric nodded in agreement.

Alice put on a purple lacy push-up bra, thigh highs, crotch-less panties, and garters; she was a sight to behold. She dressed in a long purple long-sleeve dress that showed her cleavage to advantage, and short black heels. The dress also had slits that showed her legs. She had on her favorite dangling gold earrings and the gold necklace with diamond-encrusted pendant. Her hair was held high on her head.

When Eric saw her, he said, “That’s a very nice dress. You look very good in it. I love your jewelry too.”

He grabbed Alice around her waist and kissed her neck; Alice squealed happily but slipped out of Eric’s grasp.

At the restaurant, Alice and Eric were seated in a dimly lit corner. After Alice selected, Eric ordered a California Cabernet wine for dinner. After she had few sips of wine, Alice began to flirt openly with Eric: she rubbed her boobs on his arms, ran her hands on his crotch, and kissed him several times on his mouth.

12