Second Chance Ch. 11

Story Info
The begining of one downfall.
3k words
4.69
13.4k
6

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers

Okay so I just got the rest of Second Chance back from my editor so posts should happen within a few days of each other. Here is the next installment. Thanks MaaddMaaxx for your tireless work this weekend!

Hope you enjoy! ~ CinderLaw

*

As Jared got into the truck he had to close the door fast, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to stop himself from going back to Olivia.

"I do hope that you have some sort of plan, Jared. You know, other than the stupid one that you told Olivia." Said Ty.

"She bought it -- that's all that was important." He replied.

"Laysea didn't. She whispered to me that she hoped you did NOT do anything stupid like pretend that you were dead. My wife has a particular idea about that subject - her advice is not to do it." Jason added.

"Got any ideas Jas? I really have nothing besides trading myself and I'm not really that excited about dying now when I've just found Olivia." Jared asked softly while turning to look at his twin.

"Maybe - look we know someone has to be keeping him off the grid. Someone that has a lot of power so that really limits it."

"Jake?" Ty asked.

"Well let's shake his tree and see what falls out shall we?" Jason said with a sinister smile as he pulled his phone out and began to dial. "Mac, hey I need Jake's mobile number...Yeah I know that it's unlisted... Dude if anyone can get it has to be you... Give me a call back, hey by the way this is a priority. Work on nothing else other than this." With that Jason flipped his phone shut.

Silence settled in the truck as each man was in their own thought. Jared thinking of the woman who he left completely destroyed after she told him that she loved him. The joy that was running through him right now! On a sadistic note he wondered if he was only to know love to lose it to his own death.

Jason was more concerned about saving his brother and children. There was no way he would let this bastard walk away if he brought harm to any of his family. Just then his phone started to vibrate in his hand he flipped it open, "Jason...555-7345?...got it thanks Mac."

He pushed the end call button then began dialing, it seemed to take almost a minute before someone answered the other end.

"Tell Jakey boy that Jason wants to talk to him - and if he refuses then I'll find him and he will feel the massive amount of pain that I'm able to inflict on him...Jakey, you hiding from me?... What do you know about Tom Oberman and I want to know fast... Don't give me that shit Jake - the fucker took my kids, my niece and my cousin's son then on top of that he wants my brother and something tells me that it is not to go fuckin' clubbing with him!... What do you know about it?...Yeah well mother fucker if it's not you protecting him then you know who the hell is...Jake I'll put a bullet straight through that little Vienna sausage that you call a cock, I will detach your balls from your body then feed them to you and while you're about to die from the massive blood loss, I'll give you a blood transfusion so that I can keep you alive enough to start cutting each of your digits off one by one and feeding them to a tank of piranhas as you watch, making sure to burn the cuts closed so that you will survive that much longer until you're just a torso then I'll put you in the tank with them to be eaten alive! Do you fuckin' hear me?

"Now you fucking tell me where the kids are!...I fuckin' know he is psycho! Did you miss the part where I said he kidnapped kids to get to my brother's wife? Since Jared won't...what?...Yes you fuckin' idiot Jared got married, now as I was saying since Jared won't give her up then the fruit wants Jared. HE WANTS TO FUCKIN KILL MY BROTHER! And if you think that for one second I'm just going to stand by and...What?...

"That's what I thought you fuckin' bastard! You fuckin' helped kidnap babies! I hope that you are fuckin' happy with yourself...You better fuckin' believe that you are going to give them back to me right now and you're going to keep the information from Tom -

"We'll see to getting rid of that scum from the face of the earth! Where the fuck is my kids...Ty write this down 27453 West Hempton Street, Room 1265...Jake? Don't let me catch you in the city for a very long time." Jason snapped his phone shut.

"Let's go get the kids. Ty I want you to jump in the other truck and get your rifle then find the highest perch that you can around pier 14 and shoot to kill. Tell Jerry to jump in with us so we can go get our kids. Ty pick 5 or 6 other sharp shooters and put them around the pier. I want this bastard dead and nowhere near my brother to hurt him!" Jason said in a tone that showed his level of anger.

The truck came to a stop and Ty jumped out and ran back to the truck behind them. Jerry switched places with him in that truck then ran to the first truck and jumped into the seat that Ty had just vacated. "What's the plan?" He asked the backseat.

"We have the address where the kids are. We're going to get them then we're going to take care of Tom." Jason said.

"Who had the kids?"

"Jake." Jared replied.

"The mother...did he know who they belonged to?"

"Of course he did. Granted he may not have known that Bret is yours or Chloe is mine - he fuckin' knew that Dylan and Trista is Jason's." Jared gritted out.

"So we're going to get the kids but how are we going to make sure that Tom isn't clued in?" Jerry asked.

"We'll make sure that Jakey keeps his mouth shut." Replied Jared.

True to Jake's word the children were right where he said they would be. When the guys walked into the room with their bodyguards the children were watching children shows on TV with one guy in the room. Bret saw them first but Chloe recognized them first. "Daddy!" She yelled running to Jared, the twins catching her excitement also yelled "Daddy!" Then took off towards Jason almost throwing him off balance. Chloe without missing a beat thought that she needed to give Jared the play by play action that he missed.

"Daddy, guess what? There was some men and they grabbed us then they covered our eyes and mouths and took us! Then when we could see again we were here and he", she pointed to a man cowering in a corner, "said that we were big babies and that we had better shut up or he would give us something to cry about! Tell him that was not nice to say daddy, cause it is not, not even a little. When I told him that you would tell him so he pulled my piggy tail that Aunt Laysea put in my hair! It really hurt daddy." She told him while rubbing her head.

After she had pointed to the man Jared never stopped watching him. "You touched my daughter?"

"I...uh...um..." suddenly a wet spot appeared in his crotch area then he fainted dead away.

"Ewwww," Bret yelled, "He peed his pants! He is a big pee pee baby!"

Jason picked up both of his kids and looked at Jerad and Jerry, "Let's get the kids out of here - he is not worth the kids being traumatized. You", he nodded to one of the extra bodyguards, "bring him along - he needs to learn that you don't touch kids." Then he turned and carried his kids out to the trucks followed closely by Jared who had Chloe in his arms.

That left Bret and Jerry standing in the room looking at each other. From the moment that Jerry laid eyes on the little boy he knew this was his son. He had the same DeGeo black hair that curled when it started growing out, and the silver-blue eyes that they all had. He looked at Jerry with such innocence that Jerry's heart just melted. This was he and Callie had created. Hell he probably even knew the night that Bret was conceived. He had loved Callie with every fiber of his being, but he knew that she was scared of the lifestyle that he was part of.

She had fought against dating him for months. Every time he pursued her she would duck and run away from him. Until that the night that her best friend had been gunned down. After he heard that the girl had been trapped in the middle of a gun fight and died at the scene he went looking for Callie.

He spent hours looking for her everywhere before he found her in the lobby of his apartment - back when they all lived on the lower floors. He took her upstairs and comforted the best he knew how; he made love to her. From then on they were together; she moved in unofficially that night but moved her stuff in a couple of days later.

He was ready to propose to her after she had lived with him the first year but three months after they celebrated their year anniversary she disappeared leaving only a note. "I thought that I could do this, I was wrong. I'm so sorry! Love Cal"

He reread that note so many times that if he closed his eyes he could see the paper as clear as if he was holding it.

Jason of course put an order out to report in if anyone saw her but she apparently had learned a great deal in her year with Jerry because she left no trail. Not even her parents knew where she had gone to. When her dad died a few years later Jerry went to the funeral and reception also hopping that he'd run into her but he never saw her.

Everyone thought that she had just skipped it but he knew her better then that - she was there but hiding from him, which ripped his heart out for some reason she found him to be too dangerous. He cleared his throat; he knew that Jason and Jared would allow him as much time as he needed to have to deal with his son. "Hi, Bret how are you?"

"Fine. How do you know my name?"

"Well I know your mom."

"You look like my dad." Bret told him.

"Oh?"

"Yeah mommy has a picture of her and him together and she showed it to me. It was on her dresser in her bedroom. But every time grandma sees it she tells mommy that she had no right to keep me a secret. I don't know where it's now cause she put it away."

"Is that all you know about your dad?" Jerry asked suddenly curious how open Callie was with him.

"Nope, mommy also told me that his name was 'Jerry Nathaniel DeGeo'." His little brows scrunched up a bit as he thought. "My middle name is Nathaniel -like his, but my last name isn't DeGeo."

"Why did she tell you his name?"

"Because in case something happened... Scott, always boxes with her and then she gets all bloody and cries. That's when she reminds me of who my daddy is and where I can find him." Bret said in a hushed voice.

"Where can you find him Bret?" Jerry asked softly.

Fear entered the little boy's eyes and he asked frantically, "Did something happen to mommy?"

"No, no, no she is fine. I was just curious what she told you."

"Oh well she said to come to the city and look on Huntington Avenue for the glass building with a covered driveway. Then go in the front door walk up to the desk, don't be scared of the men there; they are big and scary but they'd never hurt me, and tell them 'My daddy is Jerry Nathaniel DeGeo and I need his help.' Then they would get him for me and everything would be okay."

"Well that's interesting. Why haven't you done that yet?"

"Because nothing happened yet. Who are you?" the child asked in an inquisitive tone.

"Jerry Nathaniel DeGeo. I'm your dad." He said.

Bret looked up at him with a wide mouth expression. "Really?"

"Yeah and I'm going to take you back to my place where I'm sure that your mother will be. As soon as I'm done helping Jared who's Chloe's dad then I'll take care of Scott. Okay? I'll make sure that you don't have to worry about anything happening to mom again."

Bret ran at him throwing his little arms around Jerry's neck and burying his little face in his neck. Jerry wrapped his arms around the little boy - his little boy - and carried him out of the room and on down to the truck.

When they got to the apartment buildings they all headed inside. One of the guards posted at the desk piped up "The ladies are in the top penthouse sir."

"Thank you." Replied Jason.

Chloe true to her nature continued to chatter about everything occasionally catching Jared off balance. "Can you lift me up so I can swing from the lights?"

"Sure sweetheart let me...wait, what?"

"Swing from the lights daddy."

"Hell no!"

"You said a bad word!"

"Sorry Chloe I'm just not thinking like I should've. I should've said 'Heck no!' but it didn't seem strong enough. Let's just get you back to mom, okay?"

"Aren't you going to stay?"

"No, me and Uncle Jason have to go take care of some business."

Just then the doors slid open and there was Maxie. "Where is everyone?" asked Jason.

"Laysea is trying to get Olivia to take a sedative in the bedroom or have the doctor give her a shot. Olivia keeps telling her no, that she doesn't want one. She says she has to be alert when Chloe gets here."

"Where is Callie?" Jared asked.

"Bathroom. She's kind of given us a brief rundown of what happened over the years. I know that you don't want my advice..."

"Then don't give it." Jason told her.

"...but since I was there I'll throw in my two cents. Listen to what she has to say. You really have no idea what it feels like for us to sit on the sidelines and have to deal with the aftermath of your guy's lives and business. I'm not making excuses for what she did or how she went about it I'm just saying really listen to what she says before you make a judgment call. Also Jason, Jared - I love you both very much but Jerry don't listen to them, listen to this." She told him pointing to his heart. Then she smiled at Bret and ran her hand over his hair. Then she got on the elevator and pushed a button the doors slid silently closed. All three men left standing there in their own thoughts.

The three decided to go find their child's respective mothers. First the children were taken to the nursery where the nanny was waiting on them. Jason had to act first or Olivia would be unconscious - thanks to his very overprotective, pregnant wife. When he got to the master bedroom he heard Laysea tell someone, "just stab her in the ass with the needle! She needs to relax or she is going to be sick!"

God he hoped she was talking to the doctor. Then he heard Olivia sobbing her heart out, she really did sound like she was close to hyperventilating and probable would need something to calm her down.

But her voice was as strong as ever, "Laysea if he stabs me with that I'll make sure you get just as much as me!" Jason chuckled then walked to the door. "Laysea sweet why don't you come out here and let Olivia be for a while."

"Are my children back?"

"Yes, dear." He answered.

"Oh, thank god!" With that she ran out of the room and almost tackled Jason but he moved and pointed her down the other hall towards the nursery.

Jason turned back and saw that Olivia had come to the door. "Chloe?"

"She is in there also." He told her.

"Jared?" she asked her voice cracking into a sob at the end.

"He's in there with her."

Once again Jason was almost tackled and this time it was to get to someone who looks exactly like himself! He followed at a slower pace but not too late to hear his darling little wife giving his brother hell for what he put Olivia through. Jason wondered if she remembered that not a couple minutes ago Laysea had wanted to medicate Olivia by needle to knock her out.

Olivia burst through the door, stopped until she spotted Chloe then picked her up in her arms and hugged and kissed her. After she had assured herself that Chloe was okay she looked up at Jared, into the eyes that held so much emotion in them. She put Chloe down on and walked over to Jared allowing him to pull her close to him; he kissed the top of her head and held her close as long as she wanted to be near him. When she had enough she pulled back from him. SLAP! She planted her hand print into his left cheek.

CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers