Second Chance Ch. 12

Story Info
One psycho down...
4.1k words
4.7
13.7k
6

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers

I told everyone that it would be faster! Hope that everyone is still enjoying the story. ~CinderLaw

SLAP!

Then before Jared could even react to the slap she jumped back into his arms wrapping hers around his neck. "You're such a jackass Jared!"

"Next time can you just tell me that instead of smacking me?" he asked holding her tightly to him.

"Why did you walk out? I thought that I would never see you again. Do you know how bad that hurt?" She cried.

"Baby, I never intended to hurt you; I was just worried about getting Chloe back to you. Besides, if I hadn't had you held back from me I would have never been able to leave you." He told her.

"So it is over now?"

"No, sweetheart. I still have to go to the pier." He said.

Olivia stepped back from him, "What do you mean? We have the children can we just forget about it?"

"Just because we got the children back does not mean that he'll not try again, Liv. Next time you could be very pregnant with my baby except when the baby comes he may try to hurt him or her, not just kidnap them! Liv, I've got to try and finish this thing so you're all safe."

"Jared he is going to kill you! Does that not mean something to you?"

"Baby I am not going into this blind, we have the children back and he does not know that so we have the advantage. Ty has some guys in strategic places around the pier so that we can bring him down. I am not going to get hurt - hell Jason has already ordered me not to get hurt by doing anything stupid."

"Okay - I don't like it but okay. Jason," she turned to look at her brother in law, "please don't let anything go wrong."

"Don't worry Olivia, nothing is going to happen. I have enough men there that will have guns trained on Tom that he'll not be able to draw without getting shot. Plus I am making Jared wear a vest so if he pops off a lucky shot." Jason told her.

"Yeah just don't do the whole pretend that you're dead thing. It doesn't have a good following." Laysea threw in.

Jerry and Bret stayed in the living room area waiting for Callie to come out of the bathroom. A few minutes after Jared and Jason took the kids to the nursery she came out. She had made it a few steps out into the living room when she suddenly stopped and looked up at Jerry and Bret sitting on the sofa.

"Hi mom." Bret said not showing any indication that he wanted to get up. He stayed sitting right beside his dad that he looked so much like. Callie was taken back for a moment, how many times she had thought of this very thing.

"Hi. What are you doing?" She asked more to Jerry, who she had maintained eye contact with so far, then to Bret.

"Me and dad is just sitting here waiting on you to come out of the bathroom. Man what took you so long mom?"

"You told him?" she asked Jerry.

"He first told me what you had told him about me then added in what he was supposed to do if Scott hurt you too bad. Then I told him my name. Hey buddy why don't you go into the playroom where the other kids are at? Mom and I need to talk some adult talk." Still never losing eye contact with Callie. Jerry figured if she wanted to hold his then he was going to hold hers.

"Okay but remember dad - you were going to take care of Scott." Bret told him as he stood up.

"What?!?" Callie raised her voice in questioning.

"Don't worry Bret I have not forgotten." He finally turned and smiled at his son. Bret ran from the room towards the nursery and as soon as he was out of sight Jerry turned back towards Callie. "What?" he asked her in question to her look that was something between shock, fear and gratitude.

"What did Bret mean when he said you would take care of Scott?"

"Why would you run away from me to a loser who beats the crap out of you?" Jerry asked a little harder then he intended but damn he was hurt by her choice.

"I met Scott about a year ago. I had not dated anyone else and I was tired of being alone. For the first few months he was great but then he started drinking heavy, I guess that he always had but just never showed me that side of him. When we first started dating Scott asked about Bret's dad and I told him some things about you but not who you were or specifics about you. I didn't want a whole bunch of people knowing because it would get back to you and someone that hated you could hear it then come after Bret. When I moved here to help mom I told Scott to leave me alone that I didn't want to date him but he followed anyways then he forced me to let him move in with me in mom's basement."

"Why are you telling me all of this?"

"Because Jerry I know you - you'd just keep asking questions of me or Mom or whoever until you found out whatever you wanted to know. I found it easier to just tell you every thing and let you sort through it all." She told him with a sigh.

"Why did you run?"

"Because I was scared. I knew the laws you all live by. I know the chances that you will get shot or that some crazy ass bullshit like this would happen. I remember the day I found out that I was pregnant was the day that your friend Fred, his wife and their little girl were all gunned down. I freaked - I am sorry but I had no ability to think and then you came home and you were so upset so I stayed. I just didn't tell you I was pregnant. When you had gotten over their deaths I was four months pregnant and knew that if I didn't leave right now that I would never leave. So I left. I walked out of this building knowing that Jason would probably be so pissed at me for hurting you that I would have a hit out on my head. So I took off to Maine. I stayed low keyed and I didn't do anything to bring attention to myself. When people asked about my husband I told them that he had died tragically in a car accident leaving me pregnant and penniless. I worked at a local café and worked hard to save money so I could take off a couple of weeks when Bret was born. A couple of years ago I moved to North Carolina where I met Scott. My intention was never to hurt you but I knew that was something that would happen anyways. I just wanted to keep Bret safe - that's all." She told him in a defeated voice.

"Did you ever think that maybe I could've help more than hurt you and Bret? Hell you didn't even go to your own dad's funeral!"

"I did go! I saw you there but I sat in another part of the church that couldn't be seen from the main section then I parked my car across the grave yard until everyone was gone. I saw you there, Jerry - I knew that you would be there. I'm not stupid! You knew how important he was to me, but in order to keep this little boy out of harms way I had to grieve on my own! That's the price I paid for running away from you! So you can judge me all you want but I always had my - our sons best interest at heart."

She stood up walking away as tears began to burn at her eyes. She suddenly stopped, "You know the worse thing about it? I know you would never harm me or Bret but Scott using my fear that something will happen to Bret in order to keep me with him. I have to be used by a man who has no problem threatening the life of a sleeping boy while making me beg him to stay and never leave because I can't live without him. Now he has me in a position that I can't get rid of him or Bret really will get hurt. So I in fact ran from you for the potential danger that could come and now am stuck with a man that is a real danger to my son. I literally started dating my own worse nightmare."

"Do you still love me or did you ever love me?" he asked her from the couch.

She gave him a weak smile, "You were my knight in tarnished armor. I loved you then and I still love you. You're as much a part of me as Bret is - I can't just simple turn the feelings off. Besides, when you were chasing me I always liked you but figured once you got a piece of ass you would be gone. That's why I lost my virginity to a dildo. So if that was what you wanted then there wouldn't be any strings attached." She told him as she turned again. Jerry reached out and grabbed her arm when she turned back toward him she saw that he had a shocked look on his face. "What?" she asked him.

"What do you mean that you 'lost your virginity to a dildo'? Had you ever been with a guy before me?" He asked her.

"No, Jerry but I didn't want you to be obligated to have to stay with me. Therefore, I removed the obstacle so either you could get it out of your system or we would end up together. What's the matter with you? You look pale."

"Damn it Callie! Why would you do that?"

"Maxie's cousin Sara told me that Maxie told her that was the loop hole to the law."

"Fuckin' Hell Woman! If that was the loop hole to the law then why would we all not just use vibrators to remove a woman's virginity!" Jerry yelled at her.

Jason, Laysea, Olivia and Jared came back to the living room when Jerry began to raise his voice. The ladies to offer Callie assistance and the men to get to yell at her.

Jerry turned and looked at Jason, "What the fuck happens now?"

"What do you mean?" Jason asked him.

"When I slept with her the first time she had never been with a man just a vibrator. I had no idea she had even done it." He told him.

"Wait, she was a virgin?" asked Jared.

"No..." Callie began.

"Callie the law is simple unless you have had sex with a man then you're considered a virgin. No toy can change that. I was the first man that was inside of you therefore I took your virginity. I don't care what Sara told you - she was wrong." He said with his hands on his hips.

"Jerry you know what it means." Jason said

"I know what I have to do. I just want to make sure there are no repercussions because I didn't know until now." He clarified.

"I have the paper in my office - it is when you discover the fact and what you do after it that matters." Jason said.

"Fine let's go sign."

"You going to ask her if she wants to at least?" Jared asked him.

"She ran away pregnant with my son - hell no." He turned and looked at Callie who wore a look of confusion. "Sara lied to you Cal. I have to go sign papers in Jason's office and from that point on we ARE married. I took your virginity - the law still applies. Look at the bright side though - I can take better care of Scott so he'll leave you alone and you get to come back to my bed." Jerry told her, and then walked off with Jason and Jared.

"But I didn't want to trap you...that's why I did it...hurt like hell for nothing." She sat down on the sofa and put her face in her hands silently crying. Olivia and Laysea both came over sat beside her hugging her as she let out all of the tears.

A few minutes later the guys came back out to the living room. "It is done. If you want an actual wedding we can do that, but there are a couple of loose ends that need to be taken care of first. I'll stop by your mom's house and talk to her about hiring a live in assistant to help take care of her. While I'm there I believe I'll have a nice talk with Scott. No time like the present to make sure he has a better understanding of the situation. By the way - don't leave." Jerry said.

The elevator buzzed, Jason opened it the door to see Mac stepping off.

"Okay so here are the bands you wanted for the kids and here is Olivia and Callie's. I also brought up a cell phone for Callie. I have already sent the number to everyone's phones." Mac said as he handed various things out to Jason, Jared and Jerry.

"What are those?" asked Olivia.

"These are GPS systems that will let us know where you're should we need to get a hold of you... or if you run away." Jared added looking at Callie.

Callie looked at Jerry who was also looking at her, "Alright, I won't go anywhere." She said throwing up her hands.

"Promise?" Jerry asked.

"Yes." She told him.

"That's good but I still want you to wear it." He told her as he turned toward the nursery.

"Wait you ask me for a promise but you still don't believe me?"

"No, I asked you for your promise to build trust but I want you to wear it anyways because there are a couple of crazy guys running around out there in case you forgot. One of them kidnapped our son and the other has threatened to hurt him." He told her as he again started toward the nursery.

Jared had already reached the nursery when Jerry arrived, "You sure you want to do this?" He asked Jerry.

"Just because she took off and hurt me doesn't mean that I stopped loving her - hell Jared she gave me my son! If nothing else I have to make sure that he's taken care of."

"As long as you know what you're getting yourself into. I don't want to have to watch you go through what you did last time." Jared told him with a pat on the back.

"I'm okay Jared." Jerry told him. "Now let's go deal with psycho number one."

"Yeah then we go talk with Scott." Jared said with an evil smile.

Leaving was not as hard as Jared thought it would be. Olivia actually was very calm about it; of course she reminded Jason not to let anything happen to him but still she didn't cry.

The ride to the pier was nerve racking since no one knew what they were walking into. Before they got there Jason called Ty to make sure everyone was in place.

"No one has been here. We've checked all possible hiding spots and no one is here at all Jas." Ty told him.

"Well then we'll just see if he shows and what happens then." Jason told him before closing his phone. "I don't like this Jared. Tom isn't stupid; he probably already knows that we have the kids."

"So you think that he'll show up?" Jerry asked.

"Probably not." Jared said, "We'll just continue on another day. Drop me off here then get out of sight. Let's see if he shows."

"If you need anything then say the code word -- we'll storm this pier, okay?" Jason told him.

"Yeah, yeah I got it."

Jared got out of the truck and walked over to the center of the pier. Well this was a stupid idea! Now all I have to do is wait at least in the truck I could talk to someone. He looked at his watch, 5 damn minutes left to wait. He walked over to a crate and had a seat crossing his arms across his chest. Leave it to the fucker to be late. Just then his phone rang. "Jared"

"I see that you have arrived - good I hate to be left waiting."

"Where the fuck are you, you psycho fucker!"

"Patience Jared - how can you ever have been a good lover for Raven if you do not have patience?"

"Her fuckin' name is Olivia, not Raven! And trust me she has no complaints about me in bed in fact just a little bit ago she was screaming my name as her pussy was clinching my cock as I emptied my ball sack into her." Jared told him knowing that he would get a reaction.

"WHY YOU LITTLE FUCKER..." with the Tom hung up on him.

Jared chuckled God it is so easy to get under his skin! That is when a black limo pulled onto the pier. Jared didn't move towards it he figured let the fucker come to him. Instead what he saw was a rifle barrel poking out of the window then seen a pop of light. He felt like someone just slammed into his right peck with a baseball bat soon after that. He fell back over the crate landing on the ground behind it. He heard the car sped off then come to a sudden halt as Jason's truck blocked it off. The guys then moved toward the vehicle only to hear a pop come from the back seat. When Jerry reached to open the door they saw the backseat was now covered in the shooter's brain matter and blood. The shooter wasn't Tom and no one else was in the back. Jason had the driver taken in to find out what he knew but he was a rent a driver for a rent-a-limo place a few blocks over. Jason then turned and walked over to where Jared was, he had sat back up on the crate at this time but was holding the upper right of his chest.

"You okay?" Jason asked him.

"Fuck no. It hurt like a mother fucker getting shot in this thing!"

"Just imagine if you had no vest on - bet that would have hurt more." Jason told him as he turned to walk back to his truck. Jared got up slowly and followed him climbing into the truck also.

"Man you really are an asshole sometimes, Jas."

"Yes, but you're alive so your wife will be happy."

"You could at least be considerate of how much it hurt." Jared told him.

"I could shoot you in the foot - then you won't remember how much your chest hurts." Jason told him.

"Fuck you! I think Liv wants me unshot. Don't think your line of reason will work for her."

"I offered." Jason said as Jerry climbed into the truck, "Okay Jerry let's go take care of your problem."

"Okay let's go." Jerry replied.

Fifteen minutes later they were pulling up in front of Callie's mom's house. As they got out and started walked up toward the door it opened and out walked an elderly lady that looked a lot like Callie. "Jerry! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Couple of things. These are my cousins, Jared and Jason."

"Hello to both of you." She said as they both nodded at her.

"I hear that you have been sick and Callie came back to help you."

"Yes, that is right - Jerry you know I like you and everything but you really need to talk to my daughter some interesting things might come up. Course might not knowing her..."

"I know about Bret." He told her.

Relief showed on her face, "Oh thank God! I had hoped that she would come to her senses."

"Well, she really didn't have a choice - someone kidnapped Brett but we got him back and afterwards we had our little talk. When she explained her reasons for leaving she slipped and told me a very interesting fact, so the organization laws go into effect - we are married and her and Bret will stay with me. Which brings me to you; I know she was here to help you but since she'll be living with me from now on I'ld like to get you a live-in assistant or I can set you up in an assisted living apartment if you prefer." He told her.

"No, I'm fine but an assistant is so expensive..."

"Trust me I can afford it, besides what kind of son in law would I be if I didn't help you out when you needed it?"

She smiled up at him and patted him on the cheek, "Okay if you want to I'ld appreciate that. Now if you could help me with one more problem."

"Scott?"

"He is a terrible burden to everyone Jerry. He's a leech that just keeps sucking until someone is dry."

"Don't worry that was on my list to take care of when I came over. Where is he?"

"In the basement where he always is."

"Thanks, we'll take care of him." He told her as they walked toward the house.

"Do you know where the basement is?" Jared asked him.

"Well of course - not the first time I have been in the house you know." Without any problems Jerry lead them to a door, when he opened it there was stairs going down into the basement.

As they began to walk down they heard Scott begin to yell, "Where the fuck have you been, you fuckin' bitch! Have you been pampering your little bastard? I told you what would happen when you next ignored me..." Just then Scott turned around and saw the three men standing at the foot of the steps all three making no point to hide their guns.

"Well the wonderful, intelligent, and handsome little boy that you're calling a 'little bastard' is my son so if you want to take another breath in this life don't ever let me hear you call him that. Callie willn't be coming back here and you won't need to worry about her ignoring you anymore," Jerry began to walk towards him, "because if you come close to my wife I'll make sure you die a slow, painful, death. Right now we're going to help you relocate. Don't contact my wife or son and you better fuckin' never threaten them again." With that Jerry threw a hard right and connected to his jaw popping Scott's head up and back before he fell to the floor out.

"Damn! Who would've thought you had that in you?" Jason said, "I need to put you in hand in hand combat instead of guns."

CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers
12