Second Chances

Story Info
After her divorce, Laura finds her fairy tale.
707 words
3.72
25.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura sighed in resignation as she knocked on Jonathan's door. He had made it plain on the phone that all he wanted from her was friendship.

Since her divorce, all she wanted was someone to care. And obviously, that someone wasn't going to be Jonathan.

He opened the door with a smile, dressed in blue jeans and a T-shirt. "Come on in," he said, pulling the door open wider.

Laura stepped inside and forced herself to smile, as Jonathan's god children, Ashleigh and Dustan, came running to launch themselves at her. She hugged them and stepped back.

"So, are we going to the grocery store?" Laura asked. With a grimace, she dug her brush out of her purse and caught Ashleigh before she could escape and began brushing Ashleigh's hair.

"Yeah," said Jonathan. "Let's just grab a couple of frozen pizzas and come back. I don't really feel like cooking anything big."

Once they were back, Jonathan ordered each kid into the shower. Once they were out, Jonathan slid the pizza in the oven.

Laura was tossing a salad to go with the pizza. When she was done, she turned and said teasingly, "Jonathan, you haven't hugged me tonight!"

Jonathan laughed and pulled Laura gently into his arms, then dragged her halfway across the room playfully. Laura was laughing when Jonathan leaned in and pressed a fleeting kiss on her lips.

Laura backed up and immediately began rubbing the back of her neck with her right hand, a dead giveaway that she was nervous.

"Laura? You okay?" Jonathan asked, concern in his voice.

Laura nodded. "Fine."

After dinner and the kids were in bed, Patrick changed into his pajamas and settled on the floor. He patted the floor beside him.

"Laura, come sit with me."

With a shrug, Laura slid off the couch onto the floor, her heart leaping in her chest. Maybe something was finally going to happen!

"We're friends, right?" Jonathan said, slipping an arm around her. "We don't need anything else to make us happy."

Laura's blood began to boil. Friends. That was it? That kiss, fleeting though it had been, meant nothing?

Laura pushed away from Jonathan. "That's all you want? When you asked me to come sit with you on the floor, I thought it meant something! My heart began to race and my stomach went into knots, and . . ."

She trailed off as she saw Jonathan drop his face into his hands. "Oh, God," he moaned.

Laura shifted uncomfortably, as Jonathan really looked at her. Looked at her like he never had before.

No guts, no glory, Laura thought to herself. Do it now, before you lose your nerve!

"Well, there's something I have to do, Jonathan. And if I don't do it now, I never will. Close your eyes."

Jonathan obeyed. Laura got on her knees, leaned over, and placed her lips on his. She kissed him in an effort to show him what he could be missing.

He kissed her back. The kiss grew heated. Jonathan tugged her sweater up so he could fill his hands with her lace covered tits, and Laura tugged at the waistband of his pajama pants.

He broke the kiss to untie the drawstring of his pajama pants, and then Laura slid her hand inside.

She took his cock in her hand, hard, hot, pulsing. The skin of her hand felt scorched as she stroked the huge cock.

"Oh, yes," Jonathan moaned as she stroked him. He pushed her onto the floor on her back and kissed her again, until they were making out like a couple of teenagers.

Within minutes, they had moved to the bedroom.

"I don't know how much longer I can wait to have you inside me," Laura gasped breathlessly.

With a muttered oath, Jonathan dug into the drawer of his night table and retrieved a small foil package.

He rolled the condom onto his near-to-bursting cock and moved to lie on top of Laura.

"You're so beautiful," Jonathan whispered, looking down at her. Laura blushed with pleasure.

Clenching his jaw, he slid his cock into her dripping wet pussy, inch ny inch.

Laura gasped and clutched Jonathan's shoulders as he kissed her. It had been so long...