Second Chances Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're telling me that you find what's in people, and show it in your photos. That's amazing, simply amazing." Adam and I spoke about art for the next 20 minutes, until our glasses were near empty.

"Adam, this has been an amazing conversation. I want to let you know that I'm not currently seeing anyone right now. I was wondering, are you? If you are, I'd like to respect that. So, are you?" I placed my hand on his and squeezed it slightly, looking into his eyes.

That's when he sprouted such a wonderful smile on his face. "I am completely surprised about that. A beautiful, intelligent and a feeling woman like you? I thought that you'd have to beat them off with a stick. I could see how some men could be threatened by that, but to me it makes you more exciting and mysterious." Then he sipped the last of his drink.

"Eve, I'm also not currently seeing any one." He reached over and moved my wine glass to the side and then reached for my other hand. Do you think that I could talk you into seeing some of my pictures? I don't live far away. I think that you may be pleased. It would be wonderful if I could show them to you."

"You are very much a gentleman. I'd love to see your work. Please lead the way." At that, he picked up my sweater and helped me put it on, the night was supposed to cool. He flagged the waitress and gave her a couple of bills. She looked at her receipts and thanked him profusely. He's always been a big tipper. He waited on tables while going through undergrad. He never forgot where he came from. So many people who make it do forget.

We left the pub and we were back at the condo in a few minutes. I haven't been back since that Friday I moved out. Walking up the stairs, good and some bad feelings came up and I think that he saw some hesitation from my steps. But Adam kept talking with Eve, asking her about her life and her dreams and plans.

We entered his condo and I was immediately struck by the differences from the time I lived there with him. He wasn't role playing. There were over a dozen fully framed and matted photos in the living room, and half of them were of me.

He took my sweater from me while I stared at his art. "This is totally amazing. These sunsets are amazing." My hands traced the frames as I looked at them, one at a time. Then I came across a picture of me. I was standing in a bathing suit looking at a Lake Erie beach. Even in a bathing suit, it wasn't sexual in a lustful way. It was elegant. It showed an inner strength that I sometimes feel I have. It really showed something inside of me. I hate to say it but I looked regal, strong, and totally strong.

He put my hand in his then said, "So, do you like the picture?"

"I..I..I don't know what to say. Your work is beautiful." I stood there in silence for a minute. I was in awe of what he did, of what he saw. "You know, your model has a couple of pounds that she needs to lose. Don't you think that she's a little on the wrong side of the scale?"

"Oh no Eve, the subject is perfect. It is her, it is real flesh and blood. There are women who look like Kate Moss, and others literally harming themselves to be like her. No, my subject was perfect. See her radiate health, power, vulnerability, humanity, love. Yes love. Those extra pounds that only you see make her her. She curvy and flirtatious, and sensual, oh so sensual. This is a real and wonderful and powerful woman. She's complete and I wouldn't change a thing."

I went to another picture of me and saw something else. He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me. "Eve, this one showed a totally different side of her. Do you see how she's stretching into the sun?" It was my one and only tai-chi class. I felt like a complete uncoordinated adolescent that day and never went back.

"Do you see the grace and the tension in her body and her mind? Such a unity of being." Then very quietly, under his breath he whispered to himself, "a dam fool that let her slip away." He hugged me tightly and spoke into my ear, "Look at that beauty that grace, that..." and he trailed off. He couldn't put it into words, but I knew what he was saying. His picture of me allowed me to see things about me that I couldn't see on my own. I leaned back into his arms and pulled them tighter around me.

We were quiet for a minute when he reached around me and pulled me in for a kiss. A kiss from a new lover, a kiss from an old lover. My arms reached around and held him tight.

As we stood there, both of our arms started to travel lower on each other's back. Then we started to grind into one another, breathing heavier. His hand slipped around my ass and grabbed me tight, and I squealed in delight. A few minutes of this had me where he wanted me, where I wanted to be.

"Why don't we get a little more comfortable? Eve, the bedroom is down that hall, I'll get..."

"Adam, whatever you get will have to wait," and I pulled him by the hand to the bedroom. There I had another surprise. Flowers were in the room, candles were ready to be lit. There were 2 50's style classic elegant champagne glasses on the dresser, not the modern thin flutes. Rose petals were on the floor leading to the bed and on the bed.

"The champagne's in the fridge, but we can wait until later," he said as he enveloped me with his arms from behind, caressing my breasts.

Turning around I said, "The only thing I want now is you and some wild sex. Damn, you make me so hot, you..." and with that he inserted his tongue into my mouth and started to unbutton my blouse. With our lips locked, I went after his belt and unbuttoned his dress pants. Standing there, we started to grind into one another again.

He pulled away and pulled off his shirt as I tossed off my blouse. As he dropped his pants and took off his shoes and socks, I dropped my skirt, hose and my shoes. We had barely got to our underwear when we joined again. My tongue was locked in his mouth while we both started to finish undressing each other while standing.

After unclasping my bra strap, he bent over and took my right nipple harshly into his mouth while he firmly massaged my left one. I moaned while running my fingers through his hair. "Oh that feels so good, keep sucking me, keep mashing me with your hands. Oh don't stop don't stop don't stop"

He never was a rough lover before, we've always been soothing and tender and quiet. Not any more, we've been crossing those lines and there's no going back. "Oh babe, you like sucking my tits? Do you lover?"

Sucking harder, he pulled his hand off my breast and thrust it between my dripping wet legs, and I squealed again. "You like my hand in you? Do you like me stroking your cunt? Do you?" Then he stopped cold. I tried to continue bouncing on his hand, but he wouldn't have it. Then I got it.

"Put your fucking hand back in or you'll never get that cock of yours in my mouth or cunt, you bastard, don't you dare stop." Right after I said cunt, he was back at it, stroking my pussy long and hard and a bit rough.

"I love to hear you moan, moan for me, moan for me Eve, moan for this pick up at a bar. Moan for this dirty sex with a stranger. Moan for me." He inserted two fingers into me with his thumb rubbing my clit.

"Screw you Adam." I was panting like mad, arching my back to reach more of his fingers in me. "Don't stop now, please don't stop now." I was begging, oh so close. "If you want to fuck this woman, you gotta finish doing her right now to earn her later."

He smiled while he pulled his hand out of me. I whimpered slightly until I knew what he was going to do. He set me on the bed, stripped off my panties and spread my legs. With a look of lust, he dropped his boxers, leaned over and shoved his head between my legs. No tenderness, no finesse, he sucked my clit and stuck two fingers back into me. I was humping his face and immediately exploded into his mouth after the second hump. I rocked back and forth, I kept gasping for breath until I had to put my hand front of his face to stop him. He grinned at me like a Cheshire cat.

This was some of the hottest sex we ever had. It was going to never be like it was before. That little conversation this afternoon had helped change our lives forever. I was still catching my breath when I realized that there was a hard cock next to me that I wanted to please.

Jerry was on his side watching me come down, patiently watching me. He saw me recover from a mind blowing organism, and now he saw me look at him. Looking into his eyes, I licked my lips. I could almost feel him will my mouth on his cock.

Now I was leaning over Adam or Jerry? It no longer mattered. I caressed his hard throbbing cock with my hands. One of the things we recently learned about each other was talking during sex. We both loved it but had been uncomfortable about it during most of our relationship. Now on his bed, I moved my mouth to his cock. I looked at his eyes and I saw Jerry and Adam. Who do I want to suck? Who do I want to get off?

"Oh Adam, do you always give your pickups such mind blowing organisms? Such a wonderful lover. Let me return the favor." He grinned as I started licking his cock up one side and down the other. Keeping eye contact is such a turn on. I could about see the flames coming from his eyes. I felt the heat of his member. I felt totally empowered and in control. I don't feel subservient at all. I felt the control I have over him now. It was being sexy, naughty and brazen and in control at the same time, what a rush. I saw the look of lust on his face as his hands reached to stroke my hair. I'm sure those hands were on the way to hold my head for a mouth fuck soon, but I may have other ideas, who knows.

As I continued sucking on his cock, his hands slowly enveloped my head. Between stroking him with my mouth and my hands, I tried to spread his legs a little, and he spread them for me. I reached under his balls and started massaging, slowly going lower and closer to his rosebud.

As I started to touch it I said, "Adam, do you want to fuck this mouth? Do you want to hold my head and jam your cock down my throat?" I know that it was a fantasy of his, and I got a slight hump to my mouth for an answer. At that I enveloped his cock with my mouth and sucked and tongued him for a minute, and then pulled back. "Or do you want to fuck me now? Do you want that cock of yours in my tight pussy bareback?" That shocked him a bit. We talked about me going back on the pill, but I never told him I did. He thought that I'm playing with fire. He's got a worried look on his face so I took my mouth off of his cock and mouthed the word pill, and he smiled.

"You little whore, playing with my head while giving me head." And with that, he flipped me on my back and straddled my chest. Taking control away from me deliciously. He's made me suck his cock. He put a hand behind my head and pulled my face to his cock. Now he's in charge. He's in control as he put his cock back in my mouth, slowly pumping it in and out. He's not anywhere in far enough to make me gag. But he played me, he's in control. "Suck this cock, keep it good and hard. You look so good with a cock in your lips. Ahhh yes, that's real good."

He shallowly pumped my mouth and placed a hand in my pussy, started frigging me slow. I began to moan and loose myself a little. This wasn't tender romantic lovemaking. This is raw sex with a lover. A lover who used me and make me feel like a toy and a lover at the same time.

He laughed and wiggled his cock in my mouth to get my attention. I had stopped pleasuring him, I had stopped sucking. Then I heard a commanding 'Suck it', and I did. I made my tongue do double duty on the sensitive underside of his cock head as his hand took me so near the edge.

In a minute I closed my legs together over his hand. This domineering lover yanked his hands back and forth in their prison of my pussy. He pulled me over the edge. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and shoved his tongue back into my mouth, making me taste me while he's tasted his pre-cum. I thrashed around and came down from my climax. I collapsed again on my back, spent like a rag doll.

Adam hovered over me and started jacking himself off over me and came after three strokes. Ropes of cum covered my tits as I tried to regain my breath. He finished and slumped down next to me, panting. I pulled him on to my chest and we both wore this glorious cum, wet, sticky, salty, and warm. The fragrance of our sex. We collapsed in each other's arms smelling of wonderful sex. He pulled a sheet over us and we both nodded off.

I never felt him leave the bed, but a wonderful man woke me by caressing my shoulder. "Sandy my love, would you like something?"

I stretched and looked around. It's 1 AM here and 10 PM in Portland, but I got up at 3:30 to travel. Jerry handed me a glass of champagne. For my price point, this was a very good bottle. He took some cheese and offered me some. I finally woke up enough and remembered the last hour. "Jerry, did we really do all that? And we didn't even get to fucking yet?"

Laughing at me Jerry said, "I have no idea what you and Terry were talking about this afternoon, but I don't ever think things will be the same." Then he bent over and gave me a kiss. I scooted myself up and took some more of the champagne and some of the meats this time. "I've never felt so free with you and you with me. Who came up with the pick up at the bar? Wait a minute, I don't know if I really want to know." and he chuckled.

"Jerry, all Terry did was to tell me that we needed to keep things alive between us. And that it gets harder as more things come into life. I didn't want to get back to the condo so quick and the pick up at the bar came to me in a flash. Thanks for playing along." I caressed his face and looked into his eyes.

"When I came back here and you had these pictures of me on the wall, I was blown away by it. I never knew you were into art."

"I guess we're even, I never knew you were into role playing." He smiled at me and started to move his hands from my shoulders to my neck. He let his arm rest in the valley between my breasts while sliding his fingers along my neck. I moved his hand from my neck to a mound a bit lower to the left. His eyes immediately lit up as well as my nipples. He leaned over and started sucking on them, licking off the cream he had left on them. He's never done that before, heck, we've never done half the things today before either.

I reached over and started to stroke his cock. It was already getting hard from his sucking on me. "Excuse me sir, but you are one ahead of me and I need to catch up. As long as today is a day for different things, how about going bareback up my ass? Would you like to shoot into me?" I stroked his cock harder, purring. "Let me feel you fill my bottom with your cum. I want you to fuck my ass and frig my cunt." I was reaching over and put my mouth on his cock. Licking and sucking him, giving him pleasure. Getting him hard.

He began stroking my head with his hands, not an excited stroke, but a loving stroke. I had offered him my ass that I know he loves to fuck, and he's not moving on it.

I look up at him. I see tenderness, a love, and tears out of his eyes. "What's wrong Jerry? What's going on?"

He shook his head no, then held up a finger to say wait. He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "I never thought that I'd ever see you back here after what I did. I never thought it would happen. You've forgiven me for what I did, I can't forget what I did to you. I'm sorry, I'm overwhelmed by it all."

I pulled myself to a sitting position. "Jerry, the time you came for my procedure, I told you that I can forgive, but I can't forget. There's another part to that. It's also true that what happened becomes less and less important to us. Look at us, in these months, we've both tried hard to rekindle our relationship. We're better at communicating, balancing our careers and getting closer together even with 2,500 miles apart. We're both not the same.

"I owned my part in how our relationship deteriorated. It wasn't a one way street for you alone. You also showed me what was happening with Tim. I did my share too. But look at us now," I glanced down at the two of us naked in bed sticky from his cum. I couldn't help but chuckle. He was confused until I pointed out a dried blob of his cum in some hair on his belly, and he smiled then he began to chuckle. "Look at us. Is this two people who have real problems with one another? Or is this two people trusting each other rebuilding an interesting life with one another?

"Jerry, it's been a work in progress for us both. We've worked out issues now and for the rest of our lives we'll continue to work out issues. We know what it's like to not do that. There are no guarantees, but I think that we both know we will do it.

"I told you that I forgave you. Can you forgive yourself? If this aggrieved independent emotional stable, successful professional girlfriend can get over it because she see who you really are, how about you?"

He reached over and hugged me for all he was worth, and I gave it right back. We held each other for what seemed like forever.

Then in breaking apart, I was the first to talk. "I have one more thing to add. You are one big lunk head." And I started then he joined me in laughing, holding each other in another hug.

When we broke this time, he added "Emotional stable? With Ben and Jerry's in the fridge?" and I hit him with a pillow while we rolled on the bed laughing.

He ended up on top of me, looking into my eyes. There is no sorrow in those eyes. There is love and understanding. I spread my legs and reached down to find his cock. My left hand found it, and it was getting firmer by the second. My other hand found his face, and in stroking that, that became softer. He kissed me, not a kiss of sexual lust, but a kiss of romantic passion.

Jerry slowly entered me and we made love, savoring each moment. There was no hurrying, no sexual thrills, but an emotional binding expressed in our love making that helped us become one, become whole. I remember him climaxing slightly before I did and us falling asleep. I was held in his arms. It was a peaceful sleep for us both.

When morning came, I was wide awake long before Jerry was. I quietly got out of bed and made breakfast. We planned to go out for a morning run along the parks in Shaker Heights. Another part of our mutual self-improvement plan. It helps that it's a beautiful run.

Fresh brewed coffee is Jerry's alarm clock in the morning. A light breakfast of fruit and yogurt and we're good to go. We're not pushing it, it's a combination of walking and jogging for a three mile circuit. We've been doing this together and apart since our last visit together three weeks ago. It's helped both my energy level and my slight weight gain has totally stopped and maybe started to reverse. Drinking all that wine yesterday didn't help the weight, it did heal the mind and the soul.

Getting back to the condo, we headed for the kitchen. "I'll get the water to rehydrate. Can you pull the fruit out for the snack Jerry?" I hear a "Yep" and we met at the table. The first glass of water went down real easy.

"It's so pleasant running here, the parks with the water features, the trails all in the middle of Shaker Heights." Our water glasses were empty by now, so I stood up and grabbed his glass. "I'll refill," and went to the sink.

Refilling the glasses, I suddenly felt his hand on my arm and then both arms giving me a hug. I leaned back in his arms and both of his hands covered my breasts, gently massaged them in unison while his mouth was kissing my neck. "Oh Jerry, I take it that you're not interested in cold water right now?" I rubbed my ass into his crotch. I felt his hardness.

His arm was now going under my shirt and the bra clasp was undone. Both of his hands reached under the bra and rubbed my nipples, occasionally rolling one or the other of them. I moaned in appreciation. "You said that we needed to keep things alive, is this alive for you Sandy?"