Second Chances Ch. 10

Story Info
She's the kind of woman his mother told him about.
4.3k words
4.77
43.9k
8

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

Sarah came back to earth slowly, feeling a sense of wonder and peace that awed her. So this was what it felt like to be Brian's love. She grinned, slightly sorry for all the other women of the world who would have to settle for something less.

Brian had rolled onto his back and pulled her halfway on top of him. Her head was resting on his broad chest, and his hand was cupping her bottom. His deep, steady breathing told her that he was asleep.

She leaned her head back to look at him. Silvery moonlight gilded his features, imbuing them with a look of softness and vulnerability. A thick lock of dark hair had fallen onto his forehead, making her fingers itch to comb it back into place. Looking at him now, peaceful and relaxed beneath her, he looked like a perfect gentleman once more. It was difficult to believe he was the same man who had claimed her body so completely, so ruthlessly, so primitively just an hour before. She knew with certainty that she belonged to him. He had said he would never let her go. The certainty that he wouldn't made her smile.

Her eyes clouded when she remembered the dream she had had earlier. The dream had unlocked strong emotions of fear, panic and a desperate desire to escape from something. She analyzed the dream again, seeing the man's actions in a different light than she had before. Instead of seeming like a loving husband, she had a feeling he was preying on her, against her will. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to see his face clearly, but it was still an indistinct blur. Remembering the way he had handled her body made her shiver with revulsion. She opened her eyes with a shuddering sigh and found Brian watching her closely.

"What are you thinking about, my angel? You'd better not be having second thoughts."

Sarah shivered with pleasure from the dark, arrogant timbre of his voice. He was once again the conqueror. His tone of voice made it clear that it would do her no good to have doubts, he wouldn't allow them. She had given herself to him, he had claimed her, and the decision was irrevocable.

She rose onto her elbow, leaning down to kiss him. Her lips were soft and gentle, soothing his ruffled feathers, acknowledging his dominion, conceding to his demands. She felt him relax beneath her, no longer poised for battle, but merely enjoying the spoils of his victory. His haughtiness made her smile as she ended the kiss. She stroked the hair back from his forehead, completely content to be where she was.

"No, Brian. I'm not having second thoughts. I was remembering a dream I had last night, just before I came to you."

"Tell me about it," he said, fluffing the pillows behind him and pulling her higher on his chest so he could see her face more clearly.

Sarah recounted the dream for him, blushing as she described how she had dreamed of him making love to her. Brian grinned as he watched her, but his grin faded when she told him about the man replacing him in her vision.

"I can't be sure," Sarah murmured thoughtfully, "but I have the feeling that man was forcing me against my will. I don't think he loves me, and given the panic and fear I felt when I woke up, I don't think I love him either."

Brian reached to cup her cheek, running his thumb along her fine cheekbone. His eyes glowed with commitment as he stared into hers.

"Angel, I won't let that man ever hurt you. You're safe here with me. You know that, don't you?" When she nodded, he tucked her hair back behind her ear. "We're going to find out who you are, and as soon as we do, you are going to marry me."

"How do you know I'm not already married?" she whispered.

Brian made an impatient sound and rolled to pin her beneath him. He nudged her thighs apart and eased gently inside her, gratified to hear her soft sigh of pleasure as he carefully stroked further into her, conscious that she was likely still sore.

"You and I both know you were a virgin, Sarah." He trailed nibbling kisses along her neck, gripping her waist to hold her still for his languid thrusts. "You can't possibly be married."

Sarah was finding it hard to concentrate when he was penetrating her to a slow, steady rhythm. His lovemaking was once again gentle, reminiscent of their earlier encounters. This was nice, but she was in the mood for the fire, the fierceness, the untamed ferocity he had shown after he had taken her virginity.

"What if I'm newly married but hadn't consummated the vows yet?" she asked. "What if I really do belong to another man?"

She was purposefully inciting his possessive nature. She was eager to be vanquished. She couldn't wait to submit to him completely. Brian took the bait, growling low in his throat as he pulled her arms above her head and pinned them to the pillow.

He held both her arms easily in one hand and grasped her breast in his other, kneading the plump globe. Her nipple was swollen, still tender from his savagery. He squeezed it firmly, catching and holding her gaze.

"You're mine! Never forget that, Sarah."

He squeezed her nipple even harder, and she moaned with pleasure. The tiniest hint of a smug smile on her face made him pause. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously as he watched her writhing beneath him, pressing her breast eagerly against his palm, whimpering for more.

"You're enjoying this," he accused softly. "You like making me lose control."

Sarah bit her lip, blushing beneath his steady regard. "Yes," she whispered. "Please don't stop.

Brian released the pressure on her nipple and gently soothed it, denying her what she craved. "My mother was right," he said with a smug grin. "She told me I would find a woman like you."

Sarah blinked up at him, completely intrigued. "What do you mean, a woman like me?"

Brian's grin widened. He continued to hold her down, caressing her breast softly as he spoke.

"When I was barely fifteen, I snuck into the brothel in our hometown and lost my virginity to a lusty prostitute." He ignored her indignant gasp and continued. "I thought I had been discreet, but my mother found out, and she told my father about it. He thrashed me good and proper, tanning my backside until I could barely sit down for a week. He told me that I was too young to be carrying on with women, and he forbade me from visiting that place again until I was older."

"My mother left me alone for a few days, giving me time to lick my wounds. I was glad, because I was ashamed to face her. Finally, she found a chance to talk with me about what I had done. She said that my brothers were more like our father, responsible and steady. Then, she looked at me and gave me a secretive smile. That's when she told me about you."

"What on earth are you talking about?" Sarah said with a confused frown.

"She said that I took after her. She said I had a passionate nature, that I had always had difficulty controlling my urges. She said that eventually, when the time was right, I would find a woman who was brave enough, strong enough, not only to withstand my urges but to encourage and enjoy them. She said I needed a woman who would relish my wildness without trying to tame me, a woman who could encourage me to be a good and decent man but still allow me to satisfy my darker cravings. She said I would find a woman like you."

Sarah was panting with excitement. "It sounds as if your mother is a very wise woman," she whispered.

"She is," Brian said simply. "I was amazed at the depth of her perception. I didn't understand how my pure, proper mother could know such things about me. It was only years later that I realized that she knew because she was the same. She had found the man who could satisfy her wild urges in my father." Brian dropped his gaze to her breast as he seized her nipple once more. "She knew exactly what kind of woman I needed, and now I have found you."

He bent to suckle her breast, pulling sharply on her already smarting nipple with his teeth. He showed no mercy on the tender nubbin, torturing it as Sarah moaned from the sharp pain and exquisite pleasure. When she was nearly frantic, straining against his hold on her wrists, he released her nipple, soothing it with his tongue.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, his voice dark and taunting.

"No," she cried, gasping for breath, flushed with arousal.

With a satisfied growl, he seized the same nipple again, treating it even more heartlessly. He smiled as he suckled. Her juices were dripping out around his balls, and she was bucking her hips in her desperation to make him move within her. He held completely immobile, imbedded in her depths as he ravished her breast.

He released her nipple again, stroking his thumb over the abused tip. It was red and quivering, begging for leniency even though Sarah would not. He granted its request, switching hands so he could savor her other breast. Sarah arched her back, thrusting the impudent tip up for the same treatment. Brian was happy to comply, devouring the sweet bud as her cries of pleasure drifted over his head. When he felt she was nearing her release, he freed her nipple and lifted a mocking brow as he grinned down at Sarah. She was beside herself, urgently seeking climax.

"What do you want, my angel?

Sarah sobbed with frustration, once again bucking her hips against his and using her legs to try to make him move inside her. She was desperate for relief.

"You know what I want," she groaned.

"Tell me," he urged, nibbling gently near her ear. "Admit it to me."

She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes closed with a moan. "I want you to take me again. I want you to make me yours."

"Ah," Brian said softly. He grinned as he began to move, thrusting slowly and gently into her body. She was deliciously wet, hot and tight, and he savored every stroke. "Shall I take you like this? Shall I be your tender lover, gentle and kind?"

"No," she gasped, meeting each thrust. "Please, I want it like before."

"How was it before, my angel? How did I take you before?"

Sarah felt so frustrated and needy that she could hardly think. She met his stare, and her eyes pleaded with him.

"You took me hard and fast and deep," she begged. "I want that again, please Brian."

"Like this?" he asked.

He sped up his pace, thrusting into her forcefully, plumbing her depths with every harsh invasion. Sarah moaned her approval, clutching at him greedily with her inner muscles.

"Yes," she cried. "Yes, yes, yes."

It took only moments for her to shatter. Brian grinned as he watched her expression transform from desperation to bliss. She had the face of an angel, but her voluptuous body encouraged him to indulge every sinfully carnal impulse he had ever had.

As soon as her muscles eased around him, he withdrew and flipped her onto her stomach on the bed. He lay partially on her back, reaching beneath her bottom to stroke her throbbing folds. He teased her, touching softly with the pads of his fingers, circling her entrance but refusing to enter. He stroked her tauntingly until she was once again desperate for release. When she whimpered softly, he leaned near her ear, and his voice was wickedly tempting.

"You're so wet and luscious, my angel." He grinned when she thrust her bottom back against his hand, encouraging him to spear his fingers inside her. He knew she must be in pain. He had taken her virginity and ravished her a second time in less than an hour. "Isn't your sweet little pussy sore?"

"Yes," she moaned, shamelessly trying to arch against his hand.

Brian flicked her clit, squeezing it gently and then leaving it forlorn as his fingers once again circled her opening. She was dripping with fluid.

"Is it aching and bruised from being stretched by my cock?"

"Yes," she gasped, rubbing her bottom enticingly against his erection.

He replaced his fingers with his cock, sliding the tip of it along her slit. "Does it hurt when I'm inside you?"

"Yes," she whimpered, "a little, but I still want you inside me, please."

"Mmmm," he said, savoring her searing heat on the tip of his erection. "I want to be inside you too."

He lifted her leg and thrust into her, making her gasp with the suddenness of his attack. Once again, he possessed her completely, his fingers biting into her hips as he plundered her tender flesh. He reached around her waist, sliding his fingers through her hair to find and squeeze her clit in time to his thrusts. He exalted when she clamped down on his cock, screaming her release into the mattress. He pounded into her once, twice, three times more then flooded her pussy with his sticky seed, groaning victoriously as she ground her bottom tight against him to catch every drop.

When the last contraction had faded, he withdrew and slumped beside her. He gathered her into his arms - his angel, his temptress - and gently kissed her temple. His smile was one of complete satisfaction. His mother knew him better than he knew himself.

*********

The next morning, Brian left Sarah sleeping soundly from exhaustion. He made his way to the kitchen to find that, once again, Liam had risen first. His younger brother frowned at him when he entered the room.

"Good morning," Brian said cheerfully, fetching a cup of coffee and sitting opposite his brother.

"I suspect it is a good morning for you," Liam said reproachfully. "But is it a good morning for our guest, do you think?"

Brian raised a brow as he eyed his brother over the rim of his cup. "What are you talking about?" he asked.

Liam leaned back in his chair and stroked his chin thoughtfully. "The strangest thing happened last night. I was sound asleep when I heard Sarah scream. I thought she had a nightmare or something, and I knocked on her door to make sure she was alright, only she wasn't there." Seeing Brian flush, Liam pierced him with a disapproving frown. "Then, I heard Sarah moaning, and I knew she was with you. You've seduced her, haven't you?"

"Stay out of this, Liam. It's not your business."

Liam ignored Brian's black scowl and continued. "It became my business when you seduced a sweet, vulnerable girl like Sarah under our own roof. I can't believe you would take advantage of a girl who doesn't even remember her past."

"It wasn't like that," Brian gritted out. "I tried to send her away, but she insisted on joining me in my bed. I couldn't help myself."

"Hmmm, I'll bet," Liam said snidely. "You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Well I'm not, little brother." Brian rose and paced to the window, looking out at the pink sunrise. "I love her," he said quietly, "and as soon as I'm able, I'm going to marry her."

Liam was both surprised and pleased by his brother's statement, but he still had his doubts. "How do you know she's not already married?"

"Because," Brian turned to glare at him, "not that it's any of your business, but she was a virgin when I took her last night. There's no way she's married."

"Oh," Liam said, grinning. "That's good. So when's the wedding?"

"Just as soon as I can find out more about Sarah's past. It would be awfully awkward trying to get married when I don't even know her last name, don't you think?"

Liam raised a thoughtful brow and nodded. "I hadn't really thought about it, but yes it would. So what are you planning to do?"

"I'll discreetly ask around while I'm in town today. Maybe someone will have mentioned Sarah." He pinned Liam with a warning glare. "In the meantime, don't you dare let Sarah know that you heard us last night. She would be mortified."

Liam grinned. "Alright, but could you two keep it down tonight? It makes it kind of hard for me to sleep, knowing that everyone is getting some except me."

***********

Brian drove the wagon into town, and parked in front of the general store. He went inside, nodding to the owner, Mr. Thatcher, as he hung his hat on a peg near the door and went to warm his hands in front of the wood stove.

Mr. Thatcher gave him a wide smile. "Good day to you, Mr. McKenzie. I heard your brother got himself married to that pretty young widow."

"That's right," Brian said, returning his smile. "They went up to Oregon City for a honeymoon. They should be back in a few days."

Hearing their voices, Mrs. Thatcher appeared from the back of the store. She exchanged greetings with Brian, thrilled that she could verify some of the details of Aidan's recent marriage. She was just the woman Brian wanted to see. Mrs. Thatcher was well-meaning, but she did have a bad habit of engaging in local gossip. If anyone would have heard something about Sarah, it would be her.

"The whole town is abuzz with talk about how your brother married a newcomer," she exclaimed. "There are so many local young ladies would have loved to become his bride. It caught us all by surprise. Of course you know this means that you and your younger brother will be even more hotly pursued than you were before."

"No doubt," Brian said with a grin. "You wouldn't happen to know whether there are any other young ladies that are new to the area would you?"

Her eyes lit up with avid curiosity. "Don't tell me that you're looking for a young lady to marry! Why, you could have your pick of any of the eligible ladies in town."

Brian shrugged one shoulder, keeping his voice teasing. "I keep hoping for a sweet little blonde with big brown eyes. You'd let me know if a lady like that showed up around here wouldn't you?" He gave Mrs. Thatcher a playful wink.

She laughed, flustered by his charm even though she was old enough to be his mother. "Why Mr. McKenzie," she scolded, "you're pulling my leg. Anyway, you know we don't get many new folks at this time of year. I haven't heard of anybody new moving into the area, other than your sister-in-law, of course."

"Oh well," Brian sighed. "A man can dream." He caught Mr. Thatcher's eye and they shared a laugh. "What I really came in for is some fabric and other sewing notions. My new sister-in-law gave me a list of things she needs," he lied, handing Mrs. Thatcher the list that Sarah had given him. "She asked for some fabric to make curtains. Something light and cheerful."

Mrs. Thatcher helped him choose three pretty bolts of fabric, thread, needles, scissors, and the other assorted items on the list. He paid for the goods, said his farewells and stowed the items in the wagon before heading to the sheriff's office.

Sheriff Wilson was sitting with his feet propped on his desk, looking at a wanted poster when Brian walked in.

"Hello, Sheriff Wilson," he said cheerfully.

"Howdy Mr. McKenzie. Haven't seen you around lately."

The sheriff gave him a gap-toothed grin. He was well liked by the townspeople because of his lively sense of humor and talent for story telling. He often had people howling with laughter when he told them about breaking up saloon fights or intervening in the occasional dispute between neighbors. Folks would often stop by his office just to chat.

"I've been pretty busy," Brian said, taking a seat in front of his desk. "Thought I would stop and say hello since I haven't seen you for so long. Anything new going on?"

"As a matter of fact, yes," the sheriff said, waving the wanted poster. "Just had this dropped off from the sheriff in the next county. Seems some maid murdered her rich boss, and there's a reward for information leading to her arrest. I wouldn't mind collecting $1000 dollars. Haven't seen her around, have you?" He slid the paper across the desk to Brian.

Brian whistled when he heard the amount of the reward. "Wow, her boss must have been really rich," he said.

He picked up the poster and felt like the wind had been knocked out of his lungs. Staring back at him from the paper was a remarkable likeness of Sarah. He scanned the words as he struggled for breath.

WANTED for MURDER $1000 Reward Will be paid for the arrest and conviction of SARAH MARTIN

Sheriff Wilson nodded his agreement. "Yep. Seems she was newly hired by the Henderson family. They're old money, you know. Just moved out from New York about a year ago. She'd only been working there a week when she stabbed Mr. Henderson and ran off. The family's anxious to see the woman hanged."

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers
12