Second Chances Retribution

Story Info
Past catches up with you.
1.4k words
3.11
10.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thank Huedogg11 for his permission to write this version.

I am starting this story after the dock confrontation. The ex has already made the request for the girls kidney. He has requested the entire family meet at his house for a talk I will be adding a new wrinkle to the story that will require a flashback.

*

After arriving in Bermuda ,Wallace was still angry and hurt. He bought a boat and started his new career. He had been working for a couple of months when a woman in her mid thirties approached him about a short cruise. All she wanted to do was give her kids ( a girl 10 and a boy 9) a special experience by sailing around the islands ,at least that is what she said. In the middle of the cruise she opened up to him.

She asked. "Are you Wallace Banks ,ex-husband of Marion Banks."

He answered " Yes I am ,do I know you?"

She replied " No you do not ,but let me properly introduce myself ,I am

Diane Paxton ,wife of James Paxton ."

Don't you mean ex-wife?

No we never got divorced. My kids are named Jamie and James.

What do you want from me .

Nothing , I just wanted to meet you and see what your wife threw away.

What are your plans now?

Not sure ,James left after he cleaned out our bank accounts . He just walked away without an explanation . I was shocked ,if it had not been for my job I do not know what would have happened. I have a job as a travel consultant . I make travel arrangements for corporate executives.

I hired a private investigator, that is how I found you. Right now my life is up in the air.

Back to the present

Everybody was there his ex-wife and her husband and his kids, including Karen. They were invited to a nice beach house . There was a porch facing the beach .That is where everyone sat for the talk.

Wallace said. "Welcome to our home ,it has a lovely view ,even during a hurricane."

A girl of 17 brought some drinks and finger foods on a tray.

"

If you need anything else just holler." she said

W " Ok .you all wanted this meeting .To let you know I have already made arrangements for the transplant , but I can change my mind depending on our talks I, do have some questions. To kids why couldn't one of you donate your kidney. A sibling is usually a better donor than a parent. You went out of your way to explain why I was being self for not wanting to donate an organ to someone I never knew existed until a couple of days ago

Jason . " we never considered ourselves ,we just thought you would do it out of a sense of responsibility."

W . " What responsibility , you all made it clear you did not want to have anything to do with me for seven years ,now you are trying to make me feel guilty for not doing something either one of you could have done.

Jason ,where is your wife and kids ,they would just love it here."

Jason . " She left the kids with her mother and she had to go to a seminar"

W. "Sorry we missed her. Mike ,how is your fiancé?"

Mike. " She is good . She is a pilot off the Stennis."

W . " Congratulations ,bet you are proud of her. Macy how is your new job?"

Macy. " It is going fine ,am up for promotion next year."

W. " Proud of you. Karen you are a lovely girl, OK enough of the small talk. Let's recap ,we were a family for 25 years , Marion you decided that our marriage was not working and instead of talking to me on how to repair our marriage ,you decided to have an affair with a younger man and then decided to kick me out and moved your lover in. My kids decided their mother needed to be happy ,so you left me in the dark about her affair . All I did was to provide for and support my family for 25 years. You may say I was not there for you. How many sports events or plays did I attend . I bet I attended a lot more than I missed , and all those family vacations we went on. If I had met a younger woman and kicked your mother to the curb ,you would have still backed your mom and said what I a bastard I was for throwing away a 25 year marriage."

The girl came back out to see if anybody wanted anything ,everyone declined ,so she went back into the house.

W. " Where were we ,oh yeah , I give my family 25 years of my life and what do I get in return . Not to enjoy my retirement with the woman I loved , not to enjoy my grandkids on the weekend and during the summer . Those privileges are given to your new lover Marion who just swooped in and got a ready made family. James why didn't you have your own family?"

James . " Just never found the time ,was too busy .?

W. " So After you built up your business ,you decided you wanted a family, you took mine away from me . All is forgiven on my part. You kids are all welcome back into my life ,but there has been some changes."

At that moment a woman of 40 walked out with the girl who served everyone and a boy of 16.

She said . " Hello Jimmy how have you been?"

Everyone except Wallace looked at her in amazement .

Marion asked . " Who are you ."

" I am Diane Paxton ,wife of James Paxton ,these are our kids Jamie and James jr. Thank you for you support ." She replied sarcastically

Marion asked. " Don't you mean ex-wife?"

"No we never got divorced he just walked out and left the kids and I and this is the first he has seen us in 8 years . He did not even recognize his own daughter standing 2 feet away."

Everyone was stunned. They were more surprised when 2 more kids , age 3, a boy and girl came into the room and jumped in Wallace's lap.

W. " Mike , Jason , Macy meet you brother and sister. Wallace and Janice."

D. " James ,after you left us ,I was shattered both emotionally and financially. You cleaned out our joint account .If I had not set up a hidden vacation fund ,we would have had to move in with my parents. They also helped me get back on my feet. After I got back on my feet , with the help from my father ,I hired a PI to find out everything I could about your new life. He told me about your new wife and family. He also led me to Wallace. Over time we realized we had a lot in common. Wally is the one who talked me into starting my own business. I specialize in corporate travel in the Caribbean, we are doing very well. We started out as spurned spouses, then business associates and finally as lovers. Over time we moved in together . He treats the kids like they were his own , and they consider him their father. It took them a long time to overcome your leaving ,they even blamed themselves. It took these 2 monsters to help them heal. They were shown how a real man treats his family. Marion ,I believe you and James have a lot to discuss and sort out."

' Turning to Wallace's kids, "

"You are welcome to stay with us till you have to leave, I have heard so much about you ,Would like to get to know you ."

Marion and James got up and left without a word. Karen went with them.

Jason spoke in a subdued voice: " Thank You for your invitation, but we have a lot of thinking to do. Thank you for what you are doing for Karen. As for the future we will think about it ,no promises . You are right ,my family would love it here."

The other 2 nodded their heads and left with out a word.

Wallace grabbed Diane around the waist and picked her up and give her a big passionate kiss." I thank God you came into my life. You took a very bitter man and made him human again. How about we go out for pizza."

Everyone agreed and headed for the car.