Second Course

Story Info
Jak had to pay twice for a disastrous meal out.
1.2k words
3.37
5.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

It was around 11.00pm when we arrived home from the restaurant the drive had all been very quiet till we reached our house, then Jimmy said you know you are in big trouble don't you Jak.

I knew and nodded.

How dare you show us up and be so bitchy to our waitress, damn, she is only doing her job, the Lord only knows what you would have said it had stayed for the second course.

Yes, I said sorry.

Sorry does not come into it, it was just the worst thing ever, what the fuck got inside that mind of yours?

I said it was hot, humid and I'd felt bitchy all day, really sorry Jim.

You will be, now get naked and over the horse, NOW.

My dress was over my head and off in a second and panties kicked off before I reached the spanking horse.

By the time I was over, Jim was back with the paddle and the first stinger hit, it was the first of maybe 30 or 40 and I was wailing pretty loud by the first 10.

Boy was he mad and me spanked good.

He put the paddle away and I waited for him to mount me, it was a long wait.

I got up from the horse closed the blinds, being naked was not an issue, I needed cool shower water on my red hot butt.

I woke up on my front diagonally facing Jim, obviously laying on my back was out of the question.

He rolled me over onto my back and was forcing my mouth open with his cock and as I was upside down to normal immediately fed his big cock into my mouth and down to the back of my throat.

He pounded my lips as if in my pussy, his balls and sack thrusting on my forehead and eyes, his back arched and I pulled back a little to give his cum and easier passage.

At the time I thought his cum was more than normal and I really struggled to swallow it all down.

The reason became apparent as I made his breakfast, he had obviously turned on with his nightly thoughts.

I'm so sorry you had to paddle me hard last night for my actions at the restaurant Jim and would do anything to try and make it right.

He looked up from his coffee.

I was thinking just the same last night and have come up with a plan which should satisfy everyone.

Anything, anything at all, I kissed his forehead and slip under the table between his legs to find his cock stiff, yet again.

I took him this time at my own pace and he left happy for work as I savoured his seed before finally swallowing.

**********

I opened the door and stepped back, Saddie, our waitress from a few nights ago, she saw I was naked and smiled

Did you perk your nipples for my visit? she asked.

No, no need, the embarrassment made that happen all on its own, my C cup tits were stretched to their limits from my perked nipples.

I closed the door and went over and stood in front of her and told her I was very sorry I treated her so rudely and badly.

She smiled and said I will probably be even sorrier soon when I have given you your second course.

I nervously said yes and told her that it really should be the one spanking me.

She said that had been the plan all along, but nice of me to offer anyway.

Somehow I immediately knew that she was someone who knew how to give a sound spanking.

She said a spanking needs to be done right, not to injure but to make sure, you, the spankee remembered the punishment for some considerable time.

I have never been more nervous and at that point, I was nervous and scared, but mostly scared.

Jimmy was sat on the settee with a perfect view of all the action to unfold.

She took a tight hold off my right nipple and squeezed it as hard as she could, but I would not cry.

She stood me in front of our punishment horse and let me go.

I instinctively stepped forward and took my normal position I did for Jimmy, legs wide apart and hands reaching for the floor.

When a I was settled and she had finished the drink Jim had made her she reached between my legs to see if I was wet, wet, I was soaking, at that point I knew this was going to be different than the way my husband spanks me.

She rubbed my bottom with my own wetness and commented on the marks still present from Jimmy's punishment

She then began, alternated between arousing me and spanking me.

She really knew how to get me right to the edge, then stop and start spanking me using her fingers and a small vibrator she brought along and she was spanking me with the hairbrush style paddle my husband uses on me.

Believe me it stung like hell yet I never wanted it to stop.

she spanked and teased me for nearly 2 hours, my ass was on fire, I had cried at least 3 different times, and had come close to orgasm 5 times, she was an expert at stopping before I had a climax.

It ended and I was exhausted.

I stood up and Saddie tweeked both my nipples and smiled.

Jimmy told me I should thank her in the usual way.

She asked him to give us privacy and pulled me to her knees with my nipples.

She lifted her skirt to show she was not wearing panties she was expecting that to happen and pulled my face deep between her legs.

Yes, I have eaten pussy a few times before and I not done that since college, and even then I was always pretty drunk.

She taste so sweet with her cum, the taste was not unpleasant, but also not something I want regularly again, I much prefer Jimmy's salty milk.

When I had completed the task she told me to lick her clean and dry then pushed my head back to reach my sore but proud nipples and stood me up.

She hugged me and told me that was the best apology she had ever been given.

My face was all wet from her several orgasms.

I showed her to the door and she lent forward and bit my right nipple, how did she know it was my favored nipple?

As I went back into the room my hubby got naked quick and said he was ready to burst and he led me back to the spanking horse and i spread my legs.

His fingers went into my pussy and then my bummy hole, so he wanted anal so I tried to spread even further and raised my body slightly yo accommodate him.

I know i can't orgasm from anal, so not my favorite shag, but I don't hate it, it still felt good and good I had done what was asked of me.

The morning after I woke before him and went between his legs first my hand to take some of his slack up, then my mouth to swallow my man whole and to ensure my forgiveness.

As he left after breakfast he told me in future when he was away on business Saddie would be taking his place and may also stay with them both over the odd weekend...

DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers