Second Cousin Katie and Aunt Polly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her pointy breasts with their pink areolas and nipples, and down below her cute belly-button, and then down below that...wow, her brown-haired pussy.

"Do you like my kitty cat?" She smiled as she saw me starring at her cunt.

"I'm so sorry," I said, unable to tear my eyes away from her kitty cat, as she'd called it, under the diaphanous fabric, "I didn't know it would be see-through."

She put her hand on her hip, smiling as I enjoyed the view, and said, "How could you not have know that—you bought it!"

"Well, actually, I just had the saleslady pick it out for me, and...Oh, Katie, you're so beautiful, but I didn't mean that. You can put back on your robe. I'll return it!"

"You mean, you don't want to put your snake in my pudding!"

Laughing at her slang for sex, even as my snake was getting longer, I got down on my knees, picked up her robe, and to her puzzled expressions helped her get it on and cover her up.

"Honestly, Katie, it was a mistake. But I see how it happened. When I described you to the lady at the store she must have assumed you were my girlfriend..."

Katie looked puzzled and hurt.

"So yur not gonna fuck me?"

"Katie, you're my cousin!"

"I'm your second cousin. You could marry me if you wanted to!"

"Shhh!" I said, since she was almost yelling, and then added, "That's only because this is Alabama!"

But Katie kept her voice raised, saying:

"Now it comes out, what you really think of us. But in case you don't know, it's legal to marry your second cousin in all 50 states!"

Katie was really mad and also hurt, it was clear. Just a minute ago she was almost nude, and I probably could have fucked her. But now she was glaring at me with a look of dislike, and then she stalked over to her bed, sat down, and glared gloomily at the floor.

Then, to my shock, she started weeping.

I came over, sat down next to her, and gently held her as she leaned into my chest and quietly cried. Her nose was running heavily, but lacking a tissue she just boldly used my PJs to blow her nose, getting some clear and sticky mucus on my top.

"Hey!" I said.

"You deserve it!" She laughed, "Since by this time I thought I'd have your pecker deep inside me!"

"Katie!" I was shocked, and yet my semi that had never completely gone down jerked up to life again, and she chose that moment to feel it with her hands.

"See?" she said, accusingly, "you've had a hard-on for me ever since you got here. I could feel it when we first hugged."

"I'm sorry, Katie," as I somehow let her keep her hand on my crotch where she could feel my erection through the underwear and PJs. Somehow it seemed fair since I'd just almost seen her cunt.

I added, "I was thinking of last year, when you left the bathroom door open and gave me that little show. That was on purpose, wasn't it?"

"Of course it was, doofus. And if you'd asked me nice then, I would have given you my virginity. But it's long gone now."

"Yeah, speaking of that, why would you even think about...giving into my lust, when you have a boyfriend?"

"Well, he's not here now, is he? And, anyway, maybe I like you better...and maybe I want to give into your lust." As she said that last part she looked up at me and squeezed my cock with a horny-looking but still slightly teary expression.

"Katie," I said, gently removing her hand from my dick, "I just can't. Aunt Polly might kill me if she found out."

"Oh, I don't know about that," Katie said to my surprise, "I think Mom knows the marriage laws about second cousins as well as I do. I sometimes wonder if that's why she's let us sleep in the same room together all these years."

"What?" I was shocked, as suddenly my visits here took on a somewhat different cast in my mind. I added:

"Anyway, Katie, you can tell that I want you. But I just can't."

She looked hurt. Desperate to distract her, I added:

"What I really want to do right now is watch The Little Mermaid."

"You do!" The Little Mermaid was her favorite movie in the world. Her room almost had a Little Mermaid theme, what with her poster, bedspread, and pillow cover all having pictures of Ariel on them. And she asked and even almost begged me during my last to watch her vhs tape of the movie every day. I gave in twice last time, and so now I knew this would be the way to redirect her.

She set it up, and then made a nest of pillows for us to watch it on the floor. I laid down separate from her, until she looked at me in mock-scolding way and said, "Don't be a stranger. You can cuddle up to me while we watch. I won't burn you!"

"I don't know about that," I said laughing, "you're pretty hot stuff even in that robe."

"Oh you!" she said—but she looked pleased.

And so she lay down on the floor with two pillows at her head, and I was right behind spooned up next to her with two pillows at my head. And then we watched The Little Mermaid on her 19" color TV set that was sitting on the floor with the VCR next to it.

We laughed at the funny parts, especially Sebastian the weird-looking crab, and Katie sang along with Ariel's songs, which actually sounded pretty good because she had a nice voice, and I cuddled up next to her while trying not to press my crotch against her round bum. My boner had mostly gone down, but I didn't want to rile it up.

Then, right at the part where Ariel turns from a mermaid to human, Katie moved her bottom back a few inches suddenly so that it was pressed against my crotch. I froze, hoping that nothing would happen. But then, as some of you know, in that part of the movie Ariel is suddenly nude, even if the water and other things carefully cover her pussy. But it made me think about pussies, I suddenly thought of Katie's cunt which I'd seen twice now—once last year, and once just a little while ago.

My cock grew into a throbbing erection against Katie's bum. And I could just imagine her pussy in-between her cheeks, which my dick was clearly desperate to get into. I hoped Katie wouldn't feel this, but I knew she did because she was pressing against me.

She turned around and smiled slyly at me and said, "Oh my god. You want to fuck Ariel!"

"Sorry," I said, "but she is hot—and so are you!"

Somehow, though, we didn't do any more than that. We watched the rest of the movie and then went to bed. I went to the upper bunk and slept there, removing my underwear, but somehow not daring to jack off, since i had no tissue and no vaseline. My dreams were filled with images of Katie and even Polly somehow nude and flirting with me.

The next morning I woke up, as I almost always do, with a rock-hard boner. I leaned over my top bunk and peeked down at Katie's bed below, and saw that it was already empty. I slowly got up, careful not to bump my head on the ceiling, turned around, and started down the ladder, but the motion of climbing down made my cock slip out of the flap of my pajamas. Since I had both hands on the ladder there was no easy way to slip it back in, and I was staring at my rigid and veined cock with its reddish head, which was standing almost straight up. I almost hoped that Katie would come back in the room at that moment, so that she would accidentally see my "banana" erection. Was I actually an exhibitionist, and I just didn't know it? Or, I wondered, maybe seeing Katie last night almost nude through her filmy nightgown was influencing me?

As I got down on the carpet I just stood there for a moment, again sort of hoping Katie would walk in an see my hot and throbbing cock, which twitched a bit as I watched it. Somewhat reluctantly, and with some difficulty, I tucked my cock back in. When cock was out of the PJs it was longer than opening of the front flap, and so it was a bit of a trick to bend it down to get it covered up again.

I did need to pee pretty badly, and so I opened the door and stepped out of the bedroom. Katie was clearly in the next-door bathroom, as the door was closed and I could hear the shower running. Aunt Polly's bedroom where the other bathroom was located, was closed too, and so no luck there. I really had to pee, but didn't dare to go to either place. I stood on one leg and then the other trying to hold it in, my still-hard cock wiggling around in my PJs.

Suddenly, Aunt Polly came out of her door in her new silky blue nightie that I'd given her. Clearly she didn't have anything on underneath, because the sheer fabric showed off her generous if slightly-sagging breasts with their prominent nipples quite clearly. And as I looked down I saw that the fabric was clinging to her body, revealing the outlines of her triangular bush at the center of her flaring hips.

"Good morning, dear!" She said, smiling, and as she noticed me checking her out her smile got larger and warmer, "I really like the nightie you gave me!" She said, walking toward me and jiggling a bit as she did, adding: "What do you think of it?"

"It's beautiful," I managed to say, "You look really beautiful, Aunt Polly."

She beamed and walked up right next to me, almost touching me with her breasts. She was so close I could feel her heat.

"That's nice of you to say to an old woman like me! Give me a kiss."

She leaned up to kiss me on the cheek, while I leaned down to kiss her, saying, "You're not old!-"

But then, as I crouched down to kiss her cheek my boner chose that moment to slip out of my PJs, and suddenly my totally exposed and throbbing erection was against her belly as we kissed.

For a half second I was frozen in horror, and then I managed to blurt out as I moved slightly away from her:

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

She had felt my hard cock against her, but maybe thought it was still in my pajamas, but now she looked down to see cock sticking nearly straight up out of my pajama flap.

It was one of those you-can't-believe-this-is-happening moments. I couldn't believe my erection had just slipped out, and Aunt Polly couldn't either, and we both stared as she drank in the sight of a young throbbing cock, seemingly saluting her.

"I'm so ashamed!" I managed to say, and my face reflected my horror, as I lamely put my hands in front of my dick, trying to hide it, but my six and half inch cock was taller than my hands, and so some of my cock with its red mushroom head was still exposed.

"Oh!" Aunt Polly said, starring at my hard and straining penis that pointed up at her

And then she somehow gathered herself together and added, "Never be ashamed!" She said, still staring down at my cock, "of what the Good Lord has blessed you with."

She clearly wanted to comfort me, and help me in my humiliation, and, seemingly not knowing what to do, she reached down and gently put her cool hand gently over my hot cock head, touching it, and then almost repeated herself:

"Never be ashamed of the blessings the Good Lord has given you. Promise me!"

My cock chose that moment to twitch and throb slightly under her light hold, which caused her eyes to widen slightly, but since my cock was a blessing from God, she seemed to feel that letting go would be wrong, and so her hand remained lightly resting on the top of my dick.

"I promise!" I croaked, pale and still ashamed and horrified, "But Aunt Polly, I really need to go to the bathroom," I managed to say.

"Of course you do!" She said, taking her hand off of my dick, but still somehow unable to stop staring at it.

"Go ahead and use my bathroom, dear," she added.

As I walked away, almost waddling, still awkwardly holding my cock against the front of my PJs, I heard her saying behind me, "Don't be ashamed, Ben! It's a blessing!"

I walked into her bedroom, and then into her bathroom. I'd only used her bathroom a few times during my visits, and I remembered it had a sliding door that was somewhat difficult to slide and didn't lock. But I closed it as best as I could, as my cock continued to flop around.

I looked down at my "blessing," which still refused to go down. In fact, if anything, as horrifying as it had been, I had to admit it was exciting for Aunt Polly to see my veined and erect cock, even if it was morning wood. And the fact that she'd put her cool hand on my hot mushroom was even more exciting. It was a few minutes before it went down enough for me to even pee.

And then I decided, since Aunt Polly had said I could use her bathroom, that I'd just use her shower. She had a glass-walled shower without a bath that she kept fairly clean, in contrast to Katie's bathroom that was somewhat cluttered and a little dirty.

I took off my PJs, glancing down at my now dangling dick that threatened to get hard again if I thought the wrong thoughts, and stepped into Polly's shower. I intentionally dowsed myself with cold water to cool myself off, but when the water got warm again, and I remembered Aunt Polly saying I should never be ashamed of the "gift" and "blessing" that the Good Lord had given me as she'd touched the top of my erection, and my cock started rising up again in jerks until it was fully hard again.

Why not? I took some soap and lathered up my hands, getting ready to quickly milk my rod.

But at that moment the sliding door opened part way, and Aunt Polly, holding some towels peeked in, saying:

"I brought you some clean towels, dear."

We were both frozen again as she stared through the clear glass at my again throbbing cock. She blushed.

"I'll just put the towels here," she said, clearly flustered, as she closed the toilet and laid the towels down there.

I had promised not to be ashamed, and in any case, if the first time was an accident, which it was, this was clearly intentional. Aunt Polly had clearly wanted to see me in the shower, and so this time I just stood there smiling with my boner without hiding it, and said, "Thank you, Aunt Polly."

"Your so welcome, dear!" She said, with just one last glance at my boner as she backed out and left, closing the door behind her.

I lathered up my cock thinking of Polly and Aunt Katie, hoping somehow that I get to fuck both of them with this cock before this visit ended. I imagined Katie's tight cunt received it, and Polly's mouth sucking on it.

In fact, Polly was the one I imagined nursing on the blessing the good Lord had given me until I shot my blessings into her mouth, and then uhhhh, my pent up sperm squirted out in streams. I then imagined that Polly would then swallow all down, smiling.

That was just fantasy, but before the visit was over, both of those things happened, as well as a lot more...

12