Second Date

Story Info
A date with a hot latina and her feet is memorable.
968 words
4.1
44.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(True Story) M/F

A few years ago I was on a second date with this beautiful Latina girl. She was in her early thirties, 130 pounds, long straight brown hair to the middle of her back, brown eyes, and had great feet. Her toes were perfectly tapered.

This was our second date, and we were sitting in my truck after dinner in a public parking lot at about 10:00 pm at night. We were just chatting and laughing when during the conversation, she put her feet in my lap. She was wearing sexy brown high heeled sandals, and I kept glancing at her feet. During the conversation she said "Oh you like my feet don't you?" I asked her why she thought that and she said she noticed I kept looking at them. So as we talked I started to massage them a little though the spaces of her arches of her sandals. While I did this she smiled and wiggled her toes while in her sandals. My cock began to get hard from this while in my jeans which were just under her ankles.

She said while I massaged her feet through her sandals, "you really like this don't you?" I said I did. She then said I could take her sandals off if I wanted. I took her sandals off which revealed a pair of perfect size 7 Latina feet. Her feet were so soft, a little wide, with perfect soles and those hot tapered toes. I massaged her feet for a few minutes and then tickled them a little which she giggled while we talked. My cock grew harder and harder especially after I was tickling her feet a little. She felt the hardness under my jeans and began to run her toes over my hard cock which was still in my jeans. My cock grew so hard I could barely contain them in my jeans and she finally said "do you want to let him out?" Without a word, I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my rock hard cock which came out between her feet. She cooed and immediately began giving me a footjob. She used her soles and toes and worked my rock hard shaft up and down. My precum lubed her soles which I was watching in the moonlight. She began breathing heavy and never took her eyes off her hot feet working on my throbbing cock.

She worked my cock for over 20 minutes until I finally started to cum all over her hot, sexy, soft Latina feet. the first burst squirted all over her legs almost up to her skirt, the second all over the tops of her feet and down her sexy soles. She then told me in a very sexy voice to massage the cum into her feet which I did.

After that she asked me to drive her home. When we arrived she asked me to come in. She made me wait in the living room and a few minutes later she came out in a pink lingerie outfit that showed her nice ass, and athletic legs. We made out for awhile in the living room and my cock began to grow hard again feeling her legs around me and her passionate kisses on my mouth and neck. We went into her bedroom and she laid on her back and put her feet in the air. I immediately began to lick and suck her toes as I took out my hard cock and removed her thong underwear to expose her beautiful shaved pussy. I continued to lick her soles and even tickled them a little while licking her perfect soles. She would giggle a little but still breathe heavy. At this point we were not saying a word, just enjoying each others body.

I finally got super hard to where I could feel my heartbeat in my cock. I began to thrust my cock inside of her for the first time. Slowly inch by inch as she moaned. The whole time I am still licking both of her sexy soles and toes which were together and extended right in my face while she was laying on her back. I fucked her harder and harder as I feverishly licked her super hot soles! She was moaning more and more as I pumped all of my rock hard nine inch cock in her. She finally started to cum and I spread her legs out as far as they would go to get as deep as I could inside of her while she was cumming. She finally climaxed hard and she let out a scream as I felt her pussy soaking in wetness. Her feet curled and her toes pointed while this was happening. Upon seeing this I pumped her super fast with my big cock and I began to swell. She felt this and used her legs to hold me in and I exploded my hot cum deep inside of her pumping loads of super hot cum deep inside of her tight pussy. I still fucked her but slower now, licking her feet again. She giggled more and told me was more ticklish after cumming. I finally pulled my cock out and sucked and tickled her feet for a few more minutes.

I ended up spending the night at her house that night. I was so turned on I fucked her three more times doing that same scenario to her from 1:00 am - 11:00 am. I watched the sun come up through her bedroom window while I was fucking her hot little pussy and licking her ticklish soles at the same time. I only slept about an hour that whole night. it was one of the hottest foot fetish / fucking experiences I ever had.