Second Hand Pussy

Story Info
A man finds coming in last can be a good thing.
1.2k words
4.26
41.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

We had hooked up a half dozen times when we were laying by each other covered in sweat and our combined juices when she said: "We need to talk."

"Oh-ho, I know what that means, want me to just leave?" I said.

"No but after I tell you something you might want to." She replied turning towards me.

"Well what's on your mind?" I asked fearing things were going to end just as I was really getting into our times together.

"Well, I really like you, a lot, but there are things you need to know if we are to go any further."

Slowly I said: "OK......"

"Well, as much as I love being with you, in and out of bed, there is something you need to know about me and it isn't likely to change anytime soon." She continued.

"Go ahead, how bad can it be?" I asked and seeing her hesitate I just said: "Go ahead and just say it and get it over with."

"OK, well, I fuck a lot of men. A lot. Sometimes more than one a day. Not together but one after the other. I have even done it to you and I am sorry for that. It doesn't mean I don't care for you, it just means I freak knowing that when you put your cock inside me you are sticking your dick into someone else's cum."

"There I said it and can't take it back. If you want to leave please just go. I don't want to fight about this and I am sorry for hurting you but it is just something that excites me. If it helps, I want you to be the last one each time and have you stay with me afterwards." She confessed, looking like she had a weight lifted from her soul.

"So every time we had sex some other man had just been with you?" I asked. I was surprised that it excited me so much but was filled with more questions and paused in silence to try to process everything. "

She could only nod in silence fearful of my reaction.

A slide show of memories flashed behind my eyes.

She sometimes met me already in bed, naked with her arms and legs spread welcoming me into her heat.

I was remembering the first time I ate her and thought while the flavor wasn't unpleasant, she always had a distinctive slightly different flavor. It was another man's cum!

How many guys had fucked her before I got there?

"If it helps, your cock is the only one I ever suck and you were the first and only one I let have my ass. Oh, I am so sorry, I knew this would end us." She said quietly as she started to cry.

Taking her hand and guiding it to my cock that was standing up straight and leaking I said: "Why would it end anything?"

Surprised she accepted my kiss as she cupped my sack and said: "I do care for you so much, does this mean you understand?"

"I don't understand yet, but will try. I can't deny it I want to know more. Tell me everything." I asked excited by this new turn of events.

It seemed she grew up in a very uptight mid-western town and her over protective parents kept her close to home. She rarely dated and always had an early curfew.

So, when she went to college she picked the one farthest from home. Berkley was as far and liberal as she could find and like so many young people she went wild. The peak was when she ended up in some frat boys room being fucked by every guy there, one after the other. She was a woman possessed. She did everything she had ever fantasized and came so many times the bed was awash with their cum and hers.

She never went back to that frat house but was obsessed with having multiple partners one after the other. She tried threesomes and they were not as satisfying. It was having one partner after the other that had made it'd mark with her.

After her explaining it to me I didn't have any explanation except we like what we like, I guess one of us should have taken Psych 1.01 in school.

As we lay together my hard cock still standing straight up in her hand all I knew is there was something about this that excited me and I was falling in love with this woman and didn't want to loose her.

"Thank you for telling me all this, I'm not mad or turned off. If anything it excites me. So much in fact I want you right now, I need you right now. We can talk later."

I said as I turned to her and kissed her. I was filled with an overwhelming amount of new images all of them intensely erotic. As I rolled back between her welcoming legs I easily slid inside of her. There was something incredibly exciting knowing my cock was forcing it's was through other men's cum. Mine and theirs, I was I imagined a man with a bigger cock working past the "used" part. That and I was the last, at least for this day.

As I felt my balls come to rest on her ass she lifted her warm legs to wrap around my hips and pulling me down with her arms we kissed. It was as tender as a kiss could be in direct contrast with all the different cum inside her.

As we settled into a smooth rolling fuck I lifted up to look her in the eyes and ask: "How many men did you fuck today?"

"Three."

My cock feels like it grows as I ask more. "Did you cum?"

"Not with the first, but with the others."

"Tell me about it." I ask yearning to know.

"They are all from my past, a couple from that night at the frat. The first has the shortest cock and he is chosen to so that he spills his seed where everyone after had to pass through it." Feeling my cock stiffen she says: "This excites you doesn't you? Do you think I'm a slut? Will you fuck me and leave me?"

"It does make me hot, more than I could ever imagine but I don't think you are a slut. You are a product of your youth and instead of hiding from it you have found a way to deal with it. I am still going to fuck you but won't leave. We may have to decide how we go on from here but unless you make me leave I won't" I tell her.

"Do you cum with me?" I ask hoping she hasn't been faking anything with me.

"Everytime. Not so with all of the others, it isn't about the end but about the experience. And I'm close now so shut up and make love to me."

That was the first time love was ever mentioned in our relationship and I thought it might be so. Ours was to be a very unconventional relationship, but as I shot my load through all the others deep inside her I said it.

"I love you."

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers